Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And? That means nothing to their intended design.
Clorox makes it easy to kill people, too.
Don't worry, little boy. I don't want to take your cool toys away.

I just want some sensible regulation.

Maybe an IQ test. Because a lot of gun owners I know wouldn't make it into double digits.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

True Bullshit wrote:
One of the greatest illusions of our time, is the illusion of freedom and free thinking.
True! Billions of people, such as you, are perfectly willing obedient slaves to barbaric religious cults because these death-denying cowards can't let go of their self-degrading and irrational delusion of immortality.

You've openly admitted in a public forum that you'd consider it an honor to die for the mythical deity of your particular cult. The only question remains is when you'll actually be programmed to kill by your brainwashed brainwasher.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought bats were designed to hit rednecks!
Wouldn't help.

Solid stone between the ears.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong! It's obviously beyond your very limited intellectual capacity to understand that rational freethinkers study science based in reality on observation and experimentation and continue to increase their knowledge throughout their lives.
It would be convenient to simply rely on a book known to be wrong.
1000% wrong.

They just think they do. Plenty of evidence of that on these pages.

They don't understand the science they "know". Just words in a book.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence is in the law and order all around us. Scientists keep finding more and more evidence of law and order. Elegant, intelligent, intricate law. That is evidence of a Creator, overwhelming evidence, unless you are a firm believer in convenience.
Really, what more do you want? Do you want a youtube video of some ghosts or spirits? Do you want a photograph of a beardy man flying about? When you ask for evidence, what are you asking for?
This sounds much like the fine tuning argument, that the physical laws seem arranged so that life could happen.
It would seem to you in this niche that the universe was fine tuned because you are alive and it seems the universe was designed for you to live in.

But reality shows us it is not the case, the niche life dwells in is very small, and if the universe was designed for life, why did it take 13.7 billion years for us to evolve into it?
It more likely seems and appears life adapted to the conditions it could survive in. Also we are arrogant in assuming life has to be like us, when it maybe possible life elsewhere could be completely different requiring completely different conditions.

The fact that there are physical laws is not surprising, it would not have to come as a design. It is understood as forces moved away from a ground state they would balance and try to trickle back down to it's ground state. That would cause and ordered state to happen. Gravity would be evidence of the universe trying to return to it's ground state. Quantum mechanics predicts infinite universes all with different physical laws and different ground states.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong! It's obviously beyond your very limited intellectual capacity to understand that rational freethinkers study science based in reality on observation and experimentation and continue to increase their knowledge throughout their lives.
It would be convenient to simply rely on a book known to be wrong.
Strawman approach. You presume theists dont engage in scientific observation and experimentation and don't care to increase their knowledge. No doubt you presume this because your "free thinking" mind is conditioned from when you were a smaller boy, to see things as science vs church or science vs faith, and conditioned to generalize theists as faith fanatics who reject curiosity and scientific enquiry.

Ey free boy, you really not painting a favourable picture of your communist agenda hey. Haha.

Do you have a sculpture of stalins butt which you kiss everyday?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then, lets try it this way.
You cannot accurately predict the lottery.
Better?
And very often, hurricanes can not be accurately predicted.

USUALLY, that refers to their path or strength.

But it CAN and HAS also referred to a hurricane being predicted that either becomes only a tropical storm or tropical depression or else fizzles out completely.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are continually commiting a logical fallacy.
"A gun can be used to kill, therefore it's design is to kill."
Here's another example.
"If there's a fire, then there's smoke. Therefore, if there's no fire, then there's no smoke."
Told you I've had enough of this already, that we're getting nowhere with this topic of discussion.

LAST point though since you fail to see how your convoluted logic is biting you on the a@@:

A SCREWDRIVER can be used to kill; therefore it's design is to kill.

WRONG.

However, guns not only CAN kill; in being used to do so, they are being used for the specific purpose for which they were designed.

And that is IT from me- at least for today- on the topic of guns.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're completely brainwashed mind is incapable of grasping any irrefutable fact in contradiction to your Christian indoctrination, which is why you should be institutionalized immediately.
The undeniable truth is you're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your willful ignorance of science and inability to differentiate science from Christian pseudoscience bullshit.
ALL OF THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FULLY SUPPORTS ENTIRELY NATURAL ORIGINS FOR THE UNIVERSE AND LIFE ON EARTH WITHOUT ANY NEED FOR SUPERNATURAL INVOLVEMENT. THERE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN A SINGLE SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATION IN SUPPORT OF DESIGN OR A DESIGNER.
Is ad hominem all your free thinking mind can ever come up with? Or is it all you were conditioned to spew out?

Your tantrums are getting monotonous free boy. Didn't your high priest stalin teach you any manners?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientific theories are not proven, they are simply unable to be disproven.
You can repeat the same definitively wrong statement daily for the rest of your wretched life, but it will never become true.
Sigh....Yes, RR- scientific theories ARE proven.

It's amazing how you obviously will never grasp the use of the word "theory" in the scientific community versus the use of the word "theory" by laymen.

Amazing as that is, it's sadder still.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Why has he been on sale for such a long time then?
I didn't say RR was "ON sale" you fool.

He is IN sales- that means he is a salesperson.

WTF is WRONG with you and WTF do YOU care how long he has or has not been in sales???

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside Redneck is evil. Riverside Redneck is effeminate, do you understand that he is effeminate?
Do you understand that you are providing amusement here and nothing more?

Do you understand that you are totally deranged?

Do you understand that I am simply poking you with a stick and seeing you curl up in reaction like the brainless worm you are?

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!! ROFFLMAO!!!!
First of all, just what year is 2101?????
But I assume you meant 2011.
At any rate, just because 73,505 didn't DIE from being wounded with guns, that in no way translates into them NOT dying having been the intent of the persons who shot them.
Really- it's like you're saying it's all good because 73,505 were "only" wounded by guns!!!
HILARIOUS!!!
OOPS.

No, lol I can see into the future...

It was supposed to be 2010, not 2101.

But it completely refutes your nonsense that most gunshots to people are fatal.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, I can't DO this any more.
We're getting nowhere.
You won't admit as to WHY a person fires a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory.
So....ENOUGH of this already.
WHY a person fires a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory?

To hit a target.

Aero will tell you "a living body" or some bullshit.

You'd probably agree with him...

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
You said you are working as a construction worker making buildings.
No I didn't.
But you said another time to Black Thunder 42, "I used to build houses too, ah the good ol' days!", as if building houses was of the past for you.
It IS the past for me. What do you care, I'm not 13....

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Mythic Stalin Lover wrote:
Your imaginary savior and personal delusions are more important to you than your own family.
I have no imaginary savior or personal delusions, so....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care.
I simply want you to admit that Riverside Redneck is effeminate.
1. I don't agree with you that RR is effeminate.

2. Even if I did agree with you and even if he was, so the F*CK what- what's it to YOU?

3. What you want and/or what you want me to admit to means less to me than NOTHING.

It's about 8PM where you are- just have another drink or as many as it takes until you pass out.

Nightie night!

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

My Thick Bust wrote:
I thought bats were designed to hit rednecks!
***waits for one of your fellow atheists to coment on your need for violence***

***and waits...***

***and waits...***

***and waits...***

***and waits...***

***and waits...***

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Into a living body.
In order to make it a non-living body.
HA!

I predicted that...

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're completely brainwashed mind is incapable of grasping any irrefutable fact in contradiction to your Christian indoctrination, which is why you should be institutionalized immediately.
The undeniable truth is you're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your willful ignorance of science and inability to differentiate science from Christian pseudoscience bullshit.
ALL OF THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FULLY SUPPORTS ENTIRELY NATURAL ORIGINS FOR THE UNIVERSE AND LIFE ON EARTH WITHOUT ANY NEED FOR SUPERNATURAL INVOLVEMENT. THERE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN A SINGLE SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATION IN SUPPORT OF DESIGN OR A DESIGNER.
Yes, but you didn't answer my question, not even close.

You're anger is visable from way over here.

Calm down, try again.

Is it rational to believe in something (there is no God) without ANY evidence at all and still call yourself rational?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 599,981 - 600,000 of680,988
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

594 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Goat Simulator Free Download Pc Game 2 min jaman 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Some1 Else 89,636
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 min Sheilaa 109,811
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 512,393
Proof Jesus never existed (Aug '09) 21 min Some1 Else 12,240
Modi Builders Complaints (Dec '12) 33 min Modi Builders 9
Do Women Find Men Who Wear Earrings Sexy? (Aug '10) 35 min Goldie 8
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 51 min River Tam 596,628
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 1 hr relish45 290
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr number four 217,305
•••
•••
•••