Prove there's a god.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#632582 Jun 24, 2013
Any soul proved god yet?

Double Fine was very close to achieving this, using cottage cheese and bacon as part of the hypothesis.

It is a work in progress.

How are y'all?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632583 Jun 24, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
I believe a deity as cause and evolution as the tool of creation.
You mistake a delusion with no basis in reality for a belief. The damn bible is also totally inconsistent with evolution.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632584 Jun 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh creation fansites? I was looking on jstor and shibboleth, silly me.
Perhaps someone should tell them that the shell they found which allegedly belongs to a brachoipod living in Australia can be found in Shimer and Shock. Index Fossils of North America. 1972. The M.I.T. Press.
it's on page 285.
I did meander over to the website of the Natural History Museum where I found this:
"Habitat
Lingula anatina tends to be restricted to littoral and sub-littoral environments.
The substrate can vary widely from estuarine mudflats to fine sands to environments rich in coral reef debris.
In all cases, Lingula anatina has an infaunal lifestyle.
Distribution
The geographic distribution of modern Lingula is restricted to:
Australasia
Indian Ocean rim
North-west Africa
Japan
China
Fossil forms however were far more widespread and have an almost global distribution.
http://www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-online/species-of...
So no great discovery there. LOL
No great discovery?

They found the fossil in Kentucky....

Which is pretty damn for from Australasia, Indian Ocean rim, North-west Africa, Japan or China.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632585 Jun 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh seriously man....I just went to the full version of that website.
"AIMS & BELIETS (IN BRIEF) Psalm 26:7 sums it up nicely.
"That we may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all God's wondrous works."
Therefore:-
We proclaim the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ;
Believing the Bible is the written word of God. It is divinely inspired and inerrant throughout. Its assertions are factually true and it is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
We accept the final guide to the interpretation of Scripture is Scripture.
And the account of origins presented in Genesis is a simple but factual presentation of actual events and therefore provides a reliable framework for research into the origin and history of life;
Therefore we research, document and promote the scientific aspects of creation are important, they are secondary to the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ as Sovereign, Creator, Sustainer, Saviour, Lord and Judge, Who is an equal member of the triune Godhead - Father, Son and Holy Spirit."
You're calling these people scientists? LMFAO
One can't be scientific and spiritual at the same time?
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632586 Jun 24, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
100% wrong!
It's been repeatedly explained to you why Intelligent Design isn't science. We all understand you can't accept this irrefutable scientific fact because you're a death denying coward who doesn't have the guts to accept your own mortality.

It's also irrefutable historical fact that Christianity is a derivative cult with very little originality and the biblical Jesus is nothing more than an amalgamated myth. You've acknowledged that your best friend is imaginary.

You're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your compulsive spamming, which isn't a substitute for the professional help you desperately need, kid.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#632588 Jun 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
Any soul proved god yet?
Double Fine was very close to achieving this, using cottage cheese and bacon as part of the hypothesis.
How are y'all?
You're making progress, DF.

Have you been following the Confederations cup?

Since: May 11

London, UK

#632591 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No great discovery?
They found the fossil in Kentucky....
Which is pretty damn for from Australasia, Indian Ocean rim, North-west Africa, Japan or China.
yes and?

Are they playing this up to be an earth shattering discovery?

"Fossil forms however were far more widespread and have an almost global distribution". from the nhm website.

This is evidence of what exactly?

Since: May 11

London, UK

#632592 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
One can't be scientific and spiritual at the same time?
Well when you call that science "Presuppositional Apologetics" I'm thinking you can probably be spiritual and dishonest in their particular case, not scientific.

Science doesn't work with presuppositions(goddidit) that's more wishful thinking.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#632593 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And more know-how on how to hold that sperm in 'til the right moment, and where to deposit that sperm.
You know, like your back, or your hair...
;)
You been watchin' that thar XXX hintai agin? I heard it's cursed and ye'll go blind after the 10 millionth viewing.
xD

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#632594 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll have to ask RR if he shaves his head, or has a comb-over.
I don't think he's hit 50 though, so the health of his sperm may be in question.
Let us know what you find out.
I'm just saying that your snide remark about being "follicle challenged" is just as pathetic and disgusting as saying someone else is "melanin challenged".

Like I care what his age is or whether he has healthy sperm motility?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632595 Jun 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
yes and?
"Fossil forms however were far more widespread and have an almost global distribution". from the nhm website.
It's evidence of something very strange, that's all.

A fossil found in America with origins in Asia is strange, no?

They think it might lead to more evidence of the great flood.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#632596 Jun 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love to believe what you want to believe, don't you Dave?
No. He had no invisible wires. He did have a rescue cage in case he fell and hung onto the wire.
No. It takes big ones to do what he does. The physics involved, beyond balance and nerve, are that the pile lowers his center of gravity and also gives him something with some inertia to aid his balance.
Before I started hang gliding, I couldn't even walk up to the edge of the 900' cliff I subsequently flew from. I don't think I could stand at the edge of that canyon. Not without feeling wobbly, anyway.
It got real corny when they were reproducing his great granddads's fall and "all of a sudden", mom wants in. Just like that. BS. That was so phoney. But...that's what Christian's ARE.
Not surprising.
I used to climb high places to do work and as long as I could touch something connected to the ground I was fine, This includes towers or crawling through steel rafters 50 foot off the ground above concrete floors, but standing on the edge of a one story building and I would get wobbly. I haven't hang glided, but I suspect once you get used to that separate physical construction and learned to trust it you get your center back and can zoom through space and enjoy the ride. Still connected to ground, via gravity, but you learn to trust it and how to maneuver it.

Some people do that with the universal ground, which is called God by some. Instead of zooming through space, you zoom through what we call life.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632597 Jun 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Well when you call that science "Presuppositional Apologetics" I'm thinking you can probably be spiritual and dishonest in their particular case, not scientific.
Science doesn't work with presuppositions(goddidit) that's more wishful thinking.
Science has been working with religion for a long time.

Whether or not you like it, it happens.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632598 Jun 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You been watchin' that thar XXX hintai agin? I heard it's cursed and ye'll go blind after the 10 millionth viewing.
xD
Oh crap, then I'm getting close to my quota!

#632599 Jun 24, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a very effeminate man in your behaviour(I am not referring to cottage cheese or bacon when I said that, it has nothing to do with emasculated bitches). Shut up, little effeminate turd!
I am sorry. I did not know that you hate cottage cheese and bacon.

Something tells me you can do with some weed.

#632600 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're making progress, DF.
Have you been following the Confederations cup?
Catcher!

How fares the Legal Eagle?

Nah, not followed it at all. Followed Roland Garros. Hoping my man Federer could still do it, but he couldnt. Was happy Nadal took it.

Was following the Cricket, my team choked again. Also, the under 20 rugby. Confed Cup? Notsomuch.

Other than sports, Double Fine's work is going well. The biggest weed dealer in town works for Double Fine. How is that for a perk?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#632601 Jun 24, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You mistake a delusion with no basis in reality for a belief. The damn bible is also totally inconsistent with evolution.
What's more delusional is believing something came from nothing.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632602 Jun 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry. I did not know that you hate cottage cheese and bacon.
Something tells me you can do with some weed.
I think he needs an overnight sailing trip on the Pooh Sea.

:o

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#632603 Jun 24, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
Any soul proved god yet?

How are y'all?
Hey!

Who's the new guy?

#632604 Jun 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
yes and?
This is evidence of a global conspiracy, hiding the fact that us atheists teach evolution to kids so we can boil and eat them.

How are you, amigo? Bad luck about England losing to India. Just what the hell your batsmen were doing in that last 5 overs, I will never know.

At least you won the u/20 rugby world cup.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump lawyer says there's no pardon... 32 min discocrisco 1
News Trump Says He Has - Complete Power' to Pardon 33 min Les 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 683,747
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr old_moose 15,985
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 14
the REAL reason for General Motors sales slumps 2 hr Doctor REALITY 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Disappointed US ... 6,416
More from around the web