Prove there's a god.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632541 Jun 24, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
What imaginary friend?
You've previously acknowledged that the most important thing in your absolutely pathetic life is a mythical character from a plagiarized work of fiction. You're inane and should be institutionalized immediately, kid.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632542 Jun 24, 2013
100% wrong!
Irrefutable historical facts in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing aren't "100% wrong" because you're a death-denying coward and will never be man enough to accept them. kid.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632543 Jun 24, 2013
No I'm not.
You're a completely brainwashed Christian godbot living in denial of your mental illness and should be totally ashamed of yourself for being a gullible fool, kid.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#632544 Jun 24, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you a creationist? That's what would lead me to think that. Do you accept that we are products of evolution or do you think that jeebus made us?
And offering up a brilliant creationist as proof of creationism is the definition of an appeal to authority. That you can be smart and believe dumb things is not news. Again, no matter how smart someone may be, we are all working with the same human brain - all prone to the same shortcomings.
I don't even know who myth is or what he posts about.
I believe a deity as cause and evolution as the tool of creation.
My mention of Langan was to counter Myths post whose point was since "we have higher IQs we are correct in our assertions .Because if he relied on that model than the opinions of Langan who has the "highest" IQ must super cede the assertions of all with lesser IQs.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#632545 Jun 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he does that right after he punches a man just because he is black, as he has expressed a desire to do. Of course he is just a gutless pedo, who talks big behind a screen. Not worth the air he uses but what can ya do?
If he has actually managed to form a relationship with an adult female and procreated, I wonder if he has female children?

How does he reconcile the idea that he believes it is the norm for men of his advanced years to be sexually attracted to those that society deems to be children?

I have however seen this before when an offender said to me, "you can't tell me you don't still fancy the girls you went out with when you were a boy", demonstrating the exact definition of arrested sexual development described by the symptomology of the disorder "hebephilia".

This is a chronophillia("chrono " meaning time/age rather than something chronic). Indicating that he has a paraphillia for a specific age group indicating the point his development was arrested. His sexual ideai is a female who is not yet an adult...but she isn't quite a child which (to him) mitigates his self loathing.

He should seek help before he offends. No doubt it will happen when finding himself suddenly lacking in impulse control when older female children find themselves in his charge.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#632546 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, nano says, whispering in RR's ear and stroking his hair.
Oops, sorry RR. Forgot you are (as you have described it)follicly challenged.
Bald can be very sexy, especially if the guy shaves his head. Comber-overs, OTOH, are just sad.

A shaved head makes an otherwise bland, harmless looking man look slightly dangerous, sleek. Example: Bruce Willis.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/a...

And men over 50, in general, have healthier sperm than younger males, therefore healthier offspring.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#632547 Jun 24, 2013
http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2013/06/23/dared...

Nice thing about religion. He had someone to talk to while up and out there, keeping him steady.

A Topix atheist would have had nothing but the wind whistling through their ears.

But that daredevil shit is pure foolishness.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#632548 Jun 24, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2 013/06/23/daredevil-successful ly-completes-tightrope-walk-15 00-feet-above-gorge-near-grand -canyon/

Nice thing about religion. He had someone to talk to while up and out there, keeping him steady.

A Topix atheist would have had nothing but the wind whistling through their ears.

But that daredevil shit is pure foolishness.
Yeah. It's too bad they're a bunch of religious nut jobs. All that "thank you Jesus" crap was pathetic.

And all the pre-walk drama was as phoney as a 3 dollar bill.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632549 Jun 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would be a good time to list the amazing breakthroughs in Intelligent Creationist research.
*Waits....*
They've discovered plenty. One I can think of is a rock unearthed in Kentucky that had a fossil of a still living plant, native to Kentucky. In the same layer they found a fossil of a shell native to Australia.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632550 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, nano says, whispering in RR's ear and stroking his hair.
Oops, sorry RR. Forgot you are (as you have described it)follicly challenged.
Only where the yamaka goes.....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632551 Jun 24, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong!
Intelligent Design isn't science.
100% wrong!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632552 Jun 24, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've previously acknowledged that the most important thing in your absolutely pathetic life is a mythical character from a plagiarized work of fiction. You're inane and should be institutionalized immediately, kid.
I don't believe in any mythical character...

To what work of fiction are you referring?

Can you please ANSWER A QUESTION?!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632553 Jun 24, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrefutable historical facts in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing aren't "100% wrong" because you're a death-denying coward and will never be man enough to accept them. kid.
What "irrefutable historical facts" show that you are correct, that God is in fact a myth and a fictional character?

Go.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#632554 Jun 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. It's too bad they're a bunch of religious nut jobs. All that "thank you Jesus" crap was pathetic.
And all the pre-walk drama was as phoney as a 3 dollar bill.
That's showbiz.

But falling 1500 feet is sort of real. The gusty winds add a little real drama, too.

He evidently has a feel for physics. Kinda understands some things you don't. That is what let's him do those things. Faith in physics and Jesus.

But I guess you will bet they had invisible wires holding him up there. All a fraud. Right?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#632555 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong!
Then where is the evidence supporting it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632556 Jun 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bald can be very sexy, especially if the guy shaves his head. Comber-overs, OTOH, are just sad.
A shaved head makes an otherwise bland, harmless looking man look slightly dangerous, sleek. Example: Bruce Willis.
And men over 50, in general, have healthier sperm than younger males, therefore healthier offspring.
And more know-how on how to hold that sperm in 'til the right moment, and where to deposit that sperm.

You know, like your back, or your hair...

;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#632557 Jun 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bald can be very sexy, especially if the guy shaves his head. Comber-overs, OTOH, are just sad.
girlfriend - you just keep getting more attractive with every post!;)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632558 Jun 24, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then where is the evidence supporting it.
I already gave an archaeological example.

If you want more, go fishin'
waazz-up

London, KY

#632559 Jun 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
How very clever you are but I cant help wondering...
Do atheists in Kentucky really deny evolution and death?
I highly doubt they do, i kinda forgot to re-word that part of the paragraph, "evolution and death"... Although you wont find an atheist in a fox hole.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#632560 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I already gave an archaeological example.
If you want more, go fishin'
Um, I didn't see it, and I won't waste my time. You claimed there was evidence, where is it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 7 min Guy from Latonia 11
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 10 min swampmudd 7,805
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 23 min Clearwater 123,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 32 min Michael 681,924
Baiting Up Email For Scamming 6 hr Resist the urge 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 286,558
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 7 hr UnderstandPeople 298
More from around the web