Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632549 Jun 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Now would be a good time to list the amazing breakthroughs in Intelligent Creationist research.
*Waits....*
They've discovered plenty. One I can think of is a rock unearthed in Kentucky that had a fossil of a still living plant, native to Kentucky. In the same layer they found a fossil of a shell native to Australia.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632550 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, nano says, whispering in RR's ear and stroking his hair.
Oops, sorry RR. Forgot you are (as you have described it)follicly challenged.
Only where the yamaka goes.....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632551 Jun 24, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong!
Intelligent Design isn't science.
100% wrong!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632552 Jun 24, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've previously acknowledged that the most important thing in your absolutely pathetic life is a mythical character from a plagiarized work of fiction. You're inane and should be institutionalized immediately, kid.
I don't believe in any mythical character...

To what work of fiction are you referring?

Can you please ANSWER A QUESTION?!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632553 Jun 24, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrefutable historical facts in contradiction to your Christian brainwashing aren't "100% wrong" because you're a death-denying coward and will never be man enough to accept them. kid.
What "irrefutable historical facts" show that you are correct, that God is in fact a myth and a fictional character?

Go.

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#632554 Jun 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. It's too bad they're a bunch of religious nut jobs. All that "thank you Jesus" crap was pathetic.
And all the pre-walk drama was as phoney as a 3 dollar bill.
That's showbiz.

But falling 1500 feet is sort of real. The gusty winds add a little real drama, too.

He evidently has a feel for physics. Kinda understands some things you don't. That is what let's him do those things. Faith in physics and Jesus.

But I guess you will bet they had invisible wires holding him up there. All a fraud. Right?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#632555 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong!
Then where is the evidence supporting it.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632556 Jun 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bald can be very sexy, especially if the guy shaves his head. Comber-overs, OTOH, are just sad.
A shaved head makes an otherwise bland, harmless looking man look slightly dangerous, sleek. Example: Bruce Willis.
http://www.everydayhealth.com/sexual-health/a...
And men over 50, in general, have healthier sperm than younger males, therefore healthier offspring.
And more know-how on how to hold that sperm in 'til the right moment, and where to deposit that sperm.

You know, like your back, or your hair...

;)

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#632557 Jun 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bald can be very sexy, especially if the guy shaves his head. Comber-overs, OTOH, are just sad.
A shaved head makes an otherwise bland, harmless looking man look slightly dangerous, sleek. Example: Bruce Willis.
And men over 50, in general, have healthier sperm than younger males, therefore healthier offspring.
girlfriend - you just keep getting more attractive with every post!;)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632558 Jun 24, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Then where is the evidence supporting it.
I already gave an archaeological example.

If you want more, go fishin'
waazz-up

London, KY

#632559 Jun 24, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
How very clever you are but I cant help wondering...
Do atheists in Kentucky really deny evolution and death?
I highly doubt they do, i kinda forgot to re-word that part of the paragraph, "evolution and death"... Although you wont find an atheist in a fox hole.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#632560 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I already gave an archaeological example.
If you want more, go fishin'
Um, I didn't see it, and I won't waste my time. You claimed there was evidence, where is it?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#632561 Jun 24, 2013
waazz-up wrote:
<quoted text>
I highly doubt they do, i kinda forgot to re-word that part of the paragraph, "evolution and death"... Although you wont find an atheist in a fox hole.
Yes you do, many in fact.

Rocky Ford, CO

#632562 Jun 24, 2013

When you are on the high wire, it is between you and your maker. You are all alone, your buddies on earth can't help you, but they can hinder you. Some may even throw rocks at you or shake the wire. Just for their personal entertainment. They couldn't help themselves.

Topix atheists ain't got no poetry in them. Dead asses and souls.

Tsk..

:-)

Since: May 11

London, UK

#632563 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They've discovered plenty. One I can think of is a rock unearthed in Kentucky that had a fossil of a still living plant, native to Kentucky. In the same layer they found a fossil of a shell native to Australia.
I can't seem to find any of their discoveries on any of the major accademic aggregators...

perhaps you could provide a link?

Since: May 11

London, UK

#632564 Jun 24, 2013
waazz-up wrote:
<quoted text>
oh dear, I'm a former soldier and an atheist...

you really aren't doing very well today are you?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#632565 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And more know-how on how to hold that sperm in 'til the right moment, and where to deposit that sperm.
You know, like your back, or your hair...
;)
You are a Kenny Rogers fan, huh?

:o)

Rocky Ford, CO

#632566 Jun 24, 2013
Interesting.

"He also wrote a 1999 autobiography, Three Dog Nightmare. In the book, Negron attributes his recovery from heroin addiction to his turning to God in desperation, after dropping out of over 30 drug treatment facilities."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Negron

Living the good life and the devil got him.

30 secular organizations couldn't save his ass. But one God did.

You gotta give up believing you are running the show. Cause you ain't.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#632567 Jun 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
You'll have to ask RR if he shaves his head, or has a comb-over.

I don't think he's hit 50 though, so the health of his sperm may be in question.

Let us know what you find out.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632569 Jun 24, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, I didn't see it, and I won't waste my time. You claimed there was evidence, where is it?
Again, for the hard if reading, I already posted it.

And since you've admitted you wouldn't "waste" your time, you're showing that you choose to remain willfully ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Quirky 42,301
Do white girls really love filipino men? In wha... (Apr '14) 1 hr Paul McCartney is... 5
Zumo de aloe vera al por mayor 1 hr okyaloaloedrink 1
Palm Coast Injury Attorney 3 hr Chiumento3 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 3 hr Johnny 152
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 690,521
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 6 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,365
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 20 hr Paul is dead 632
More from around the web