Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631775 Jun 21, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
don't let family get in the way of my relationship with Jesus
Your imaginary savior and personal delusions are more important to you than your own family.

As I've explained repeatedly, you're certifiably insane and should be institutionalized immediately.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#631776 Jun 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you are working as a construction worker making buildings.
But you said another time to Black Thunder 42, "I used to build houses too, ah the good ol' days!", as if building houses was of the past for you.
If you really were building houses you obviously wouldn't make such a mistake to claim your current supposed work as a thing of the past.
Only a total AHOLE such as you are could be as ANAL as you are.

Have you NO life at ALL that you try to trip up posters over such NONSENSE?

Not to mention that you are WRONG yet AGAIN.

Just recently, RR posted that he is in SALES for the company he works for.

Go have ANOTHER drink.

Feh.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631777 Jun 21, 2013
6Kwisatz6Haderach6 wrote:
God exists because it exists in the minds of those that believe.
100% wrong! Delusions are proof of mental illness and nothing more. You should seek professional treatment for your mental illness, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631778 Jun 21, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
A bat is designed to hit a baseball.
I thought bats were designed to hit rednecks!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#631779 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
Scientific theories are one or more proven scientific hypotheses which have been verified by multiple teams of researchers.
Scientific theories are not proven, they are simply unable to be disproven.

You can repeat the same definitively wrong statement daily for the rest of your wretched life, but it will never become true.

Location hidden

#631780 Jun 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my.....ANYTHING can be predicted. That has NOTHING to do with what is being predicted being something that is unpredictable.
Those in YOUR camp have "predicted" the second coming of your Jesus.
So far, a wholly inaccurate prediction.
SURE I can predict that I'll win the lottery. Who or what is stopping me from making that prediction?
No thanks, you need the cookie more than I do.
BTW, many hurricanes are predicted to occur which fizzle out and which fizzle out when that was NOT what was expected or PREDICTED.
Ok then, lets try it this way.

You cannot accurately predict the lottery.

Better?
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631781 Jun 21, 2013
True Bullshit wrote:
If you do not believe in an uncreated Creator, then by default you believe in convenience.
100% wrong! It's obviously beyond your very limited intellectual capacity to understand that rational freethinkers study science based in reality on observation and experimentation and continue to increase their knowledge throughout their lives.

It would be convenient to simply rely on a book known to be wrong.

Location hidden

#631782 Jun 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Man- you glom onto a phrase and do your damndest to pummel it into the ground.
No "bait and switch" fallacy here, RR.
And it is YOU who can't see the error in YOUR logic.
A gun is INTENDED to be used to kill.
What you are saying would be like saying:
Because a screwdriver CAN be used to kill, it must be designed to kill.
You have it SO bass-ackwards that it isn't even funny.
I'll tell you this: You and the other gun NUTS here have only strengthened my conviction that MUCH more stringent background checks are DEFINITELY needed before ANYONE is allowed to legally purchase a gun.
As I said earlier, if you can't or won't admit what the ultimate purpose of a gun is, you have no business owning one.
You are continually commiting a logical fallacy.

"A gun can be used to kill, therefore it's design is to kill."

Here's another example.

"If there's a fire, then there's smoke. Therefore, if there's no fire, then there's no smoke."

Location hidden

#631783 Jun 21, 2013
OCB wrote:
Wrong.
The husband who shoots his wife in a fit of rage-
Is NOT ordinary!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#631784 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
And a gun is designed fire a bullet.
Into a living body.

In order to make it a non-living body.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631785 Jun 21, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
Is it rational to believe in something (there is no God) without ANY evidence at all and still call yourself rational?
Once again, you're completely brainwashed mind is incapable of grasping any irrefutable fact in contradiction to your Christian indoctrination, which is why you should be institutionalized immediately.

The undeniable truth is you're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your willful ignorance of science and inability to differentiate science from Christian pseudoscience bullshit.

ALL OF THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FULLY SUPPORTS ENTIRELY NATURAL ORIGINS FOR THE UNIVERSE AND LIFE ON EARTH WITHOUT ANY NEED FOR SUPERNATURAL INVOLVEMENT. THERE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN A SINGLE SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATION IN SUPPORT OF DESIGN OR A DESIGNER.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#631786 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And? That means nothing to their intended design.
Clorox makes it easy to kill people, too.
Don't worry, little boy. I don't want to take your cool toys away.

I just want some sensible regulation.

Maybe an IQ test. Because a lot of gun owners I know wouldn't make it into double digits.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631787 Jun 21, 2013
True Bullshit wrote:
One of the greatest illusions of our time, is the illusion of freedom and free thinking.
True! Billions of people, such as you, are perfectly willing obedient slaves to barbaric religious cults because these death-denying cowards can't let go of their self-degrading and irrational delusion of immortality.

You've openly admitted in a public forum that you'd consider it an honor to die for the mythical deity of your particular cult. The only question remains is when you'll actually be programmed to kill by your brainwashed brainwasher.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#631788 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought bats were designed to hit rednecks!
Wouldn't help.

Solid stone between the ears.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#631789 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong! It's obviously beyond your very limited intellectual capacity to understand that rational freethinkers study science based in reality on observation and experimentation and continue to increase their knowledge throughout their lives.
1000% wrong.

They just think they do. Plenty of evidence of that on these pages.

They don't understand the science they "know". Just words in a book.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#631790 Jun 21, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The evidence is in the law and order all around us. Scientists keep finding more and more evidence of law and order. Elegant, intelligent, intricate law. That is evidence of a Creator, overwhelming evidence, unless you are a firm believer in convenience.
Really, what more do you want? Do you want a youtube video of some ghosts or spirits? Do you want a photograph of a beardy man flying about? When you ask for evidence, what are you asking for?
This sounds much like the fine tuning argument, that the physical laws seem arranged so that life could happen.
It would seem to you in this niche that the universe was fine tuned because you are alive and it seems the universe was designed for you to live in.

But reality shows us it is not the case, the niche life dwells in is very small, and if the universe was designed for life, why did it take 13.7 billion years for us to evolve into it?
It more likely seems and appears life adapted to the conditions it could survive in. Also we are arrogant in assuming life has to be like us, when it maybe possible life elsewhere could be completely different requiring completely different conditions.

The fact that there are physical laws is not surprising, it would not have to come as a design. It is understood as forces moved away from a ground state they would balance and try to trickle back down to it's ground state. That would cause and ordered state to happen. Gravity would be evidence of the universe trying to return to it's ground state. Quantum mechanics predicts infinite universes all with different physical laws and different ground states.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#631791 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Strawman approach. You presume theists dont engage in scientific observation and experimentation and don't care to increase their knowledge. No doubt you presume this because your "free thinking" mind is conditioned from when you were a smaller boy, to see things as science vs church or science vs faith, and conditioned to generalize theists as faith fanatics who reject curiosity and scientific enquiry.

Ey free boy, you really not painting a favourable picture of your communist agenda hey. Haha.

Do you have a sculpture of stalins butt which you kiss everyday?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631792 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok then, lets try it this way.
You cannot accurately predict the lottery.
Better?
And very often, hurricanes can not be accurately predicted.

USUALLY, that refers to their path or strength.

But it CAN and HAS also referred to a hurricane being predicted that either becomes only a tropical storm or tropical depression or else fizzles out completely.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631793 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are continually commiting a logical fallacy.
"A gun can be used to kill, therefore it's design is to kill."
Here's another example.
"If there's a fire, then there's smoke. Therefore, if there's no fire, then there's no smoke."
Told you I've had enough of this already, that we're getting nowhere with this topic of discussion.

LAST point though since you fail to see how your convoluted logic is biting you on the a@@:

A SCREWDRIVER can be used to kill; therefore it's design is to kill.

WRONG.

However, guns not only CAN kill; in being used to do so, they are being used for the specific purpose for which they were designed.

And that is IT from me- at least for today- on the topic of guns.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#631794 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you're completely brainwashed mind is incapable of grasping any irrefutable fact in contradiction to your Christian indoctrination, which is why you should be institutionalized immediately.
The undeniable truth is you're a stark raving mad insane lunatic making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your willful ignorance of science and inability to differentiate science from Christian pseudoscience bullshit.
ALL OF THE SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE FULLY SUPPORTS ENTIRELY NATURAL ORIGINS FOR THE UNIVERSE AND LIFE ON EARTH WITHOUT ANY NEED FOR SUPERNATURAL INVOLVEMENT. THERE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN A SINGLE SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATION IN SUPPORT OF DESIGN OR A DESIGNER.
Is ad hominem all your free thinking mind can ever come up with? Or is it all you were conditioned to spew out?

Your tantrums are getting monotonous free boy. Didn't your high priest stalin teach you any manners?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Dave Nelson 228,572
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Robert F 545,068
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Pegasus 260,192
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min Lon Spector 601,418
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 29 min bacon hater 95,758
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Get a Clue 118,287
What Does America Owe Rush Limbaugh? 1 hr Ed Teach 6
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 3 hr sandeeprajj 978
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr mdbuilder 174,202

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE