Prove there's a god.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#632118 Jun 22, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
How come you are spending so much time on topix, if you are working as a salesman?
I'm good at multitasking.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632119 Jun 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
They are identical, both require a god that has no evidence. Neither has evidence. Neither has passed the peer review process. They both state the exact same thing, and that's nothing but an assertion. Neither has any working mechanisms at all.
ID does not require a god. They're looking for intelligence, not necessarily a god. They're trying to find out if intelligent design makes more sense than natural selection. Why do you knock them for being curious?

Creationists are looking for God.

You're still confusing the two.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632120 Jun 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Created by "some intelligent entity"?
Gee, who could that possibly be?
I see.

To you, "entity" must mean a god.

You're mind is so closed.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#632121 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
So, what other sort of "entity" is a possible designer/creator?

You know the old saw, a rose by any other name is still a rose.

Go a head, let's see you put lipstick on your pig.

“ad victoriam”

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#632122 Jun 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>How would YOU know what a toddler fed massive amounts of female hormones feels like? It might "feel" very sexy and yet be not much more cognizant than an automaton. Five and six year old girls think about romance and "being" sexy even without an extra dose of hormones added to their diet. "Being" in competition with other girls for guys starts early on for many girls but that doesn't mean they are physically or psychologically ready for doing the *deed*. How fair is it for an adult male to lure/steer a young teen into an intimate relationship?
How fair is it for an adult male to lure/steer a young teen into an intimate relationship?

As fair as it is to use an adult male genitals as a target practice
after he is crucified on a tree. Don't worry we wont use guns , just bowie knives. Well now you know my opinion on males who are predators to young girls anyway.
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#632123 Jun 22, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof!
You picked the name. Nuff said.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632124 Jun 22, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:

So, what other sort of "entity" is a possible designer/creator?
You know the old saw, a rose by any other name is still a rose.
Go a head, let's see you put lipstick on your pig.
You've never designed or created anything?!

O_o

If so, YOU are a designer/creator entity. And if a fly could think and reason like a human, you'd be a god to it.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#632125 Jun 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the species, but is anybody ready for 4 year old human sexuality? I think not!
Or 6 year old glam?

http://www.livescience.com/21609-self-sexuali...

I think kids catch on early (tv, the web) what makes people want to be around them or admire them. As kids they think most attention is *good* attention when it is not at all good, but possibly deadly. Kids don't expect to be hurt or killed because some freak wanted to touch the glitter. The media has brainwashed kids into thinking their life would be so much more fun if they were as sexy as possible as soon as possible.
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#632126 Jun 22, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
But sexually, teenagers are NOT children!
If it is wrong to have desires for them, then it is wrong for them to have a sex drive as teenagers? WHAT AN IDIOT! SHUT UP BOY! STOP REJECTING WHAT GOD MADE!
You are the only idiot here. And a sick chimo. With a dazzling gay name.

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#632127 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
ID does not require a god. They're looking for intelligence, not necessarily a god. They're trying to find out if intelligent design makes more sense than natural selection. Why do you knock them for being curious?
Creationists are looking for God.
You're still confusing the two.
They seem to all be on the same side of the room though cuz bro.
If I didn't know you better, I'd think you were trying to slip something by on us here bow-we. You would try to sneak that in would you? That there is the reason 75% of ID fans are YEC too!
You sneaky devil you!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632128 Jun 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't know you better, I'd think you were trying to slip something by on us here bow-we. You would try to sneak that in would you? That there is the reason 75% of ID fans are YEC too!
You sneaky devil you!
I'm not talking about the people, I'm talking about the theory itself.

So what if 75% of them believe in YEC, does that mean they'll be biased?

Is that maybe like 75% of evolutionary scientists aren't religious?

huh...

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#632129 Jun 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You sneaky devil you!
Paranoia includes thinking everyone is trying to sneak something past you that may destroy your illusions.

Like your intelligence and "knowledge".

Truly open minds let the air in and out, and keep the goody floating on the breeze. Or something like that.
Myth Buster

Scottsdale, AZ

#632130 Jun 22, 2013
Bald Eagle wrote:
GOD IS REAL.(in my opinion)
You confuse a personal delusion with no basis in reality as an opinion and should seek professional treatment for your delusions.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632131 Jun 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Or 6 year old glam?
I think kids catch on early (tv, the web) what makes people want to be around them or admire them. As kids they think most attention is *good* attention when it is not at all good, but possibly deadly. Kids don't expect to be hurt or killed because some freak wanted to touch the glitter. The media has brainwashed kids into thinking their life would be so much more fun if they were as sexy as possible as soon as possible.
And they've brainwashed the "parents" into thinking that it's OK for a 6 year old to 'find their sexuality' if they choose to.

Bring back the discipline, damn it!

“ad victoriam”

arte et marte

#632132 Jun 22, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoia includes thinking everyone is trying to sneak something past you that may destroy your illusions.
Like your intelligence and "knowledge".
Truly open minds let the air in and out, and keep the goody floating on the breeze. Or something like that.

I was J/K but......For Christ sakes I don't have to wonder with you Dave, I KNOW YOU WOULD!
SusieD aka peace

Kenova, WV

#632133 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
Why does it mean you have a closed mind if you believe in God and you are open if your atheist or agnostic?? Wouldn't that be a contradiction? I mean you are SET in how you think and you are not really open if you dismiss God.
SusieD aka peace

Kenova, WV

#632134 Jun 22, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You confuse a personal delusion with no basis in reality as an opinion and should seek professional treatment for your delusions.
So you can prove God is a delusion? or is that your own delusion speaking? Just askin' ; )
I mean it is sort of delusion to suggest Jesus Christ is not real or God is not real. I mean you have no proof..just sayin'

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#632135 Jun 22, 2013
SusieD aka peace wrote:
<quoted text>Why does it mean you have a closed mind if you believe in God and you are open if your atheist or agnostic?? Wouldn't that be a contradiction? I mean you are SET in how you think and you are not really open if you dismiss God.
How do you figure?
SusieD aka peace

Kenova, WV

#632136 Jun 22, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Or 6 year old glam?
Perfect example Miley Cyrus

Since: Sep 08

Rocky Ford, CO

#632137 Jun 22, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I was J/K but......For Christ sakes I don't have to wonder with you Dave, I KNOW YOU WOULD!
But it would ultimately be for your own good, Aura.

Trust me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 20 min Chalupa Batgirl 36,971
672,000 gallons of oil spilled off Louisiana co... 2 hr Erratic Mind 1
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 4 hr RealityHurts 185
TRUMP OBAMA BUSH - Next Stage in a Big Con Game 5 hr Johnny 7
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 5 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 hr Seentheotherside 688,731
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 9 hr Johnny 6
More from around the web