Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#631869 Jun 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh no none of what I said came from a book, it may have come from many books. But It was from what I know about QM and cosmology.
Basically QM predicts every possible not strictly forbidden to happen will eventually happen. But we also know that Murphy's law goes right along with this.
QM = it will happen + Murphys law = If it can mess up it will.
These two things make a ordered to chaotic back to ordered to chaotic repetitive cycle.
This is exactly what we see happens in the universe.
That is hardly a physics theory. Nor is it what you see happens.

Chaos requires what we think of as motion. Either a "chaotic" distribution of static nodes or objects you pass through(moving), or they pass you in a "chaotic" fashion. You are a part of the larger system, so you can never "see" the "package" from an outside perspective, and the patterns of this "order' and "chaos".

That is a "religious" belief. Taoism shares some of that.

But you always have the issue of what started the original motion. That is where the theistic or creationist thinking comes from. It is the most "scientific" and logical.

The lights from the disco balls has math head physicists dizzy.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#631871 Jun 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you are referring to. Keep quiet about it. Don't want to arouse the liberals, and get them barmy over it.
I think you and I would make a very hot, steamy, hairy, sexy gay couple.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#631872 Jun 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Give at least some reasons why I am a freak of nature
(You lust after Areobatty, so we know you lust after freaks of nature).
You're an admitted pedophile, dumbass. STFU already!

Location hidden

#631874 Jun 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a pedophile, nor am I gay.
You've admitted you have sexual desires for children - you're a pedophile.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#631880 Jun 21, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Strawman approach. You presume theists dont engage in scientific observation and experimentation and don't care to increase their knowledge. No doubt you presume this because your "free thinking" mind is conditioned from when you were a smaller boy, to see things as science vs church or science vs faith, and conditioned to generalize theists as faith fanatics who reject curiosity and scientific enquiry.

Ey free boy, you really not painting a favourable picture of your communist agenda hey. Haha.

Do you have a sculpture of stalins butt which you kiss everyday?
You used to seem intelligent.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#631881 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>WHY a person fires a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory?

To hit a target.

Aero will tell you "a living body" or some bullshit.

You'd probably agree with him...
They were designed to sway the balance of power by means of deadly force.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#631882 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrefutable scientific facts in contradiction to a godbot's programming aren't "ad hominem" attacks because they make a Muslim terrorist wannabe want to strap on a bomb and blow up innocent people.
How many scientific facts are able to effectively circumvent this dastardly deed of "Muslim terrorist wannabe (who) want to strap on a bomb and blow up innocent people" ?

Alignment is a critical exponent to this equation , even if we do not want it we must sometimes give in to the realization ,

The good of the many outweigh the good of the few...or the one.
We call it logic and sometime it is sacrifice.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631884 Jun 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious you are gay, now.
If you want my body
And you think I'm sexy
Come on baby let me kno-oh-oh

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631885 Jun 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:

Desires for naked teenage girls is not pedophilia, teenage girls have reached puberty.
Just because a 13 year old girl can produce an egg and have her period DOES NOT mean she's mature or ready for sex. You sick ass.

Hell, that's not even legal in Canada!
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#631886 Jun 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Teenage girls are not SEXUALLY children are they? SEXUALLY they are adults.
Seek help soon you [email protected] pedo.
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#631887 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want my body
And you think I'm sexy
Come on baby let me kno-oh-oh
He totally does!LOL

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#631888 Jun 21, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is hardly a physics theory. Nor is it what you see happens.
Chaos requires what we think of as motion. Either a "chaotic" distribution of static nodes or objects you pass through(moving), or they pass you in a "chaotic" fashion. You are a part of the larger system, so you can never "see" the "package" from an outside perspective, and the patterns of this "order' and "chaos".
That is a "religious" belief. Taoism shares some of that.
But you always have the issue of what started the original motion. That is where the theistic or creationist thinking comes from. It is the most "scientific" and logical.
The lights from the disco balls has math head physicists dizzy.
Not classical physics no, but QM is based on probability.
The odds game, is how it works in reality. And we do see the order to Chaos progression predicted by the uncertainty principle manifest itself in everything in a cycle that is repetitive.
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#631889 Jun 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Cock Holster? As an insult? Are you indeed gay?
You really wish he was don't you? I think he is a little old for you puncline.(No offense RR)

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#631890 Jun 21, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
They were designed to sway the balance of power by means of deadly force.
Absolutely, but this definition does not hold true over the entire range of meaning for the possession, and /or intended use of a firearm. A firearm is a tool like any other, it's intent and use is defined exclusively by it's operator.

Much the same with any potentially dangerous device.

Explosives could be for entertainment , or they could be for some ill intended devise. That my friend will forever remain in the eye of the beholder. Lest we ban rope because it could hang you, anyways.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631892 Jun 21, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He totally does!LOL
Dunno why, that song just popped in my head.

Location hidden

#631893 Jun 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Desires for naked teenage girls is not pedophilia, teenage girls have reached puberty.
Do you know I am Largelanguage? You probably do, as you often pick up how I speak.
Yes, you freaking dumbass, it means you are a pedophile!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631894 Jun 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely, but this definition does not hold true over the entire range of meaning for the possession, and /or intended use of a firearm. A firearm is a tool like any other, it's intent and use is defined exclusively by it's operator.
Much the same with any potentially dangerous device.
Explosives could be for entertainment , or they could be for some ill intended devise. That my friend will forever remain in the eye of the beholder. Lest we ban rope because it could hang you, anyways.
I move to ban bans!

Do I hear a second?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#631899 Jun 21, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% wrong! Delusions are proof of mental illness and nothing more. You should seek professional treatment for your mental illness, kid.
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - jiddu krishnamurti

“Wrath”

Is revenant

#631900 Jun 21, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I move to ban bans!
Do I hear a second?
Rush

Nebraska City, NE

#631901 Jun 21, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove I have sexual desires for him?
Yes. You are gay, and you like to suck wieners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Dr Banonator 64,490
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 654,360
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 36 min DebraE 106,596
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 42 min bad bob 183,209
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 52 min RiccardoFire 45,277
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr WasteWater 2,597
Encourage Teenage Girls To Have Sex (Oct '11) 1 hr Horny jack 26 male 29
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Brian_G 281,947
More from around the web