“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#631449 Jun 20, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Before, you said you weren't in California, but you said you have been to California, and you condemned Catcher1 as a Californian, but your location says you are in California, why lie? What are you hiding?
I have never said that I'm not in California.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#631451 Jun 20, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaining trust will help your friendships with people on topix.
Revealing to others your sex life will prove you have nothing to hide regarding your sex life.
And how am I sick?
Due to the 4,000 character limit, there is not nearly enough space to tell you how you are sick.

Much easier would be to tell you how you are NOT sick.

In NO way, shape or form are you NOT sick.

That means in every possible and conceivable way you are INCREDIBLY sick.

Go talk to your fellow PERVERT Dave Nelson.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631452 Jun 20, 2013
Mythic Idiot wrote:

You
Stop.

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631453 Jun 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>True enough- in the whacky and delusional world of RR, that is.....
True dat yo!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631454 Jun 20, 2013
Mythic Idiot wrote:
No
Yes, I do.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#631455 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. I speak for all.
Since you don't believe Jesus when he spoke about the "All", you are not part of it, thus cannot speak for the "All".

You only speak for yourself.

Self.

(2) Jesus says:

(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."

http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631456 Jun 20, 2013
Mythic Idiot wrote:
Evolution is common sense
You can repeat this definitely wrong statement daily for the rest of your pathetic life.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Euless, TX

#631457 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The message I was trying to get through to you was you aren't going to heaven because you are too full of shit.
versus
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
.There is a vetting process beyond this mortal comprehension.
Christian Cognitive Dissonance
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631461 Jun 20, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
You can repeat this definitely wrong statement daily for the rest of your pathetic life.
The most pathetic losers in life, such as you, are perfectly willing to waste theirs as willing slaves to Dark Ages dogma because these death-denying cowards don't have the guts to accept their own mortality.

Evolution is common sense to ALL rational people. You're not a rational person. Evolution was also proven over 150 years ago, punk.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631462 Jun 20, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't believe Jesus when he spoke about the "All", you are not part of it, thus cannot speak for the "All".
You only speak for yourself.
Self.
(2) Jesus says:
(1) "The one who seeks should not cease seeking until he finds.
(2) And when he finds, he will be dismayed.
(3) And when he is dismayed, he will be astonished.
(4) And he will be king over the All."
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/gth_pat_rob.htm
Oh stop it with your Nag Hammadi.

I feel like an atheist saying "That's your book, not mine."

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631463 Jun 20, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you have been to California, which implies you aren't currently in California, but being in California for you was in the past, you HAVE been there, you said, idiot.

I have never said that I've visited California.

How the hell do you visit a state you already live in?

O_o

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631464 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:

Evolution is common sense

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#631465 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking news:

Riverside has been expelled from the California Republic.

I think you better join the Church of Latter Day Saints.

Which reminds me of a great quote from former VP candidate Dan Quayle: "I love California. I practically grew up in Phoenix."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#631466 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm is common sense testable by the scientific method? Evidently that's about all Myth has any faith in.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#631467 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Any of them. Pick one.

Does it exist?
Thor- no.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631468 Jun 20, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
Irrefutable scientific facts aren't "definitely wrong" because they discredit your cult's dogma, punk.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#631469 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop it with your Nag Hammadi.
I feel like an atheist saying "That's your book, not mine."
Correction - not "my Hag Hammadi" - it is actually for all the world.

Is this best retort you have for not following what Jesus asks of you?

If so, you've already failed. But then again, you haven't shown that you can present any better position, so would do I even think you could?

Why don't you believe Jesus?

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#631470 Jun 20, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>These are just two words that you have written, but from them I can say that you are speaking very loosely, and that can create problems.

It's very seldom a case of "what is", but rather a case of what we all perceive it to be. For a theist, it is not a case of which god, but rather which perception of god.

There is a common saying by some famous atheists towards theists :"Oh you're atheists to everyone elses gods. We are just atheists of one more". In reality it is perception of God, not separate gods.

I believe in God of all the Hindus. I just don't believe in the perception they have that God is divided into 3 million parts. I believe in God of all the Christians. I just don't believe in their perception that God is divided into 3 parts. I believe in God of all Jews. I just don't believe in their perception that God is only exclusive to them.

When an atheist says "I don't believe in God", what is it that they don't believe in, exactly? When they say "I found no evidence of God anywhere", what exactly were they looking for that they didn't find? When Yuri Gagaran became the first human in space, the Soviets announced they went to space, and they didn't find any god there either. What were they looking for, that they didn't find? Some beardy man flying in the sky? Was that their perception of God?

In a way it is a kind of arrogance to think that ones perception has so much value, that once it is toppled, they can make declarations, assert and impose on others regarding what exists and what doesn't. In reality, all that was toppled, all that was wrong, was merely ones perception.

One has to choose. Is one going to simply accept that their perception was wrong or simplistic and limited and modify ones perception, or is one going to arrogantly stick to their old perception "till kingdom come", and just judge the rest of the world, as if the world cares for ones judgement?
The way I perceive god is as a being that has absolutely no effect on the natural order of things.

Therefore, it's not worth considering.

I'd rather have real answers.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631471 Jun 20, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
Hmmm is common sense testable by the scientific method? Evidently that's about all Myth has any faith in.
Do you really take great personal pride in demonstrating that you're a world class ignoramus on an international forum with your total lack of common sense and willful ignorance of science?

Yes, it's common sense to ALL rational people that modern organisms have evolved from ancestral organisms and continue to change. Godbots who continue arguing with irrefutable scientific evidence do so because they've been completely brainwashed not because they have "faith" in their cult's dogma.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#631472 Jun 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Why do they need to date? Uh.....maybe they'd like to meet someone to have a relationship with....
You DO know that by nature humans are social and gregarious beings, don't you?
And why do they trust "these people"?
Why does anyone trust anyone?
If one ventures nothing, then nothing can be gained.
And if one wants to be alone, then one doesn't need to date.
But for those who want someone in their lives, meeting someone and then dating that someone are the first steps.
Very odd questions you asked.
People make friends on their own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 4,852
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min guest 560,323
Gay snapchat names 32 min Adam 167
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 47 min lixing001 5,153
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 51 min brenIam 515
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 605,303
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 265,403
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 96,845
More from around the web