Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631382 Jun 20, 2013
True Bullshit wrote:
The evidence is overwhelming.
Agreed. The scientific evidence is overwhelming. There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of design or a designer. You can change design to order and designer to creator in the previous statement, but the conclusion is the same.

A Muslim godbot's willful ignorance of science isn't proof of their imaginary friends just their own cowardice in refusing to objectively study the scientific evidence in contradiction to their brainwashing, kid.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631383 Jun 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
When you see God it will be real science. I first saw him when I was three. He covered the sky.
Are you an actual godbot or just a satirical godbot? In all seriousness, if you're really so delusional to believe you've seen your imaginary friend covering the sky then you should be institutionalized immediately.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631384 Jun 20, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
In order to grow the Universe needs order so as to create disorder.
100% wrong!

In order for a death-denying coward like you to maintain your self-degrading cultist lifestyle, you must disregard all of the scientific evidence in contradiction to your inane personal delusions.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#631385 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an actual godbot or just a satirical godbot? In all seriousness, if you're really so delusional to believe you've seen your imaginary friend covering the sky then you should be institutionalized immediately.
Guess he saw quite a cloud formation but no doubt to others what he saw may have looked like another mythical being such as a unicorn, leprechaun or that jolly old elf himself- dear Santa!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631386 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No thanks, I'm good.
No, you're not!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631387 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Does God exist?
The correct question to ask is: "Does any scientific evidence exist that either the universe or life on earth was created by design?"

The correct answer is: "No!"
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631388 Jun 20, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
Myth makes absurd posts about IQ and intellect.
Irrefutable historical and scientific facts aren't "absurd" because you personally will never have the intelligence, common sense and courage to accept them.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#631389 Jun 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You really ARE a fool.
That is a classic "Twilight Episode" to be sure, but again, has NOTHING to do with what the poster stated about humans being designed for a purpose.
No matter what our ultimate fate- be it born of a sci-fi show or otherwise, raping and pillaging surely is not the purpose of us having been designed by ANY god which might exist and if one thinks that IS the purpose, then any god which might exist is as big a fool as YOU are.
BTW, Dave, I am almost 59 years old and I've seen every single "Twilight Zone" episode many more times than just once.
You think you are imparting ANY sort of knowledge by posting "Twilight Zone" episodes?
The ONLY knowledge you MIGHT be imparting is that you LIVE in the Twilight Zone.
You must be a Leo.

From your limited view of the universe you see an outward, with an apparent boundary, and then you see an inward which you derived by dissection and imagination, meaning your atoms, etc. You can't really see the inner, you just derive a mental picture of it from applying the forces you can see, in a very convoluted way. You presume your intelligence and thought to be a byproduct of those smaller thingies.

You don't really give a lot of thought to the possibility there exists an emotional or thought state down at that level. However, the same forces are at work at that level as they are at your physical level. You have atoms and particles forcing themselves on others, being attracted to each other, and all of those things you experience. But you don't see it as raping, robbing, and pillaging, as they are just components of your world.

Our scientific guess is those interactions on that level are caused by the greater overall interactions of energy and forces, our universe. The one you can't see past.

Those little atoms and thingies can't see past theirs, either.

But that doesn't stop you from picking up a fork and raping and robbing them to keep you going.

It's a perspective thing. Now, to maintain the order of our little universe we must have rules and regulations to limit that sort of stuff among ourselves. It is wrong from our point of view, but not necessarily to the end consumer of those energy transfers. It just makes for a good meal, maybe, depending on its seasoning.

You are very stupid to believe we are the end product in a universe beyond our own. Especially from a scientific viewpoint. What is called science nowadays is nothing but looking at what you think you can see and trying to put jigsaw pieces together, and not at the processes that make the pieces.

Morality is relative to where you are at. Right now you are here, so that code applies. But when you become a meal and part of a larger universe, you will have a different perspective. If you are palatable and suitable for assimilation in that larger universe. Otherwise you may be scraped into the garbage can.

Or something like that.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#631390 Jun 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
Guess he saw quite a cloud formation but no doubt to others what he saw may have looked like another mythical being such as a unicorn, leprechaun or that jolly old elf himself- dear Santa!
Brainwashed Christian godbots are so pathetic that they recently saw their imaginary savior in a smudge on an airport floor:

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631391 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a Leo.
From your limited view of the universe you see an outward, with an apparent boundary, and then you see an inward which you derived by dissection and imagination, meaning your atoms, etc. You can't really see the inner, you just derive a mental picture of it from applying the forces you can see, in a very convoluted way. You presume your intelligence and thought to be a byproduct of those smaller thingies.
You don't really give a lot of thought to the possibility there exists an emotional or thought state down at that level. However, the same forces are at work at that level as they are at your physical level. You have atoms and particles forcing themselves on others, being attracted to each other, and all of those things you experience. But you don't see it as raping, robbing, and pillaging, as they are just components of your world.
Our scientific guess is those interactions on that level are caused by the greater overall interactions of energy and forces, our universe. The one you can't see past.
But that doesn't stop you from picking up a fork and raping and robbing them to keep you going.
It's a perspective thing. Now, to maintain the order of our little universe we must have rules and regulations to limit that sort of stuff among ourselves. It is wrong from our point of view, but not necessarily to the end consumer of those energy transfers. It just makes for a good meal, maybe, depending on its seasoning.
You are very stupid to believe we are the end product in a universe beyond our own. Especially from a scientific viewpoint. What is called science nowadays is nothing but looking at what you think you can see and trying to put jigsaw pieces together, and not at the processes that make the pieces.
Morality is relative to where you are at. Right now you are here, so that code applies. But when you become a meal and part of a larger universe, you will have a different perspective. If you are palatable and suitable for assimilation in that larger universe. Otherwise you may be scraped into the garbage can.
Or something like that.
Nope. So you're now 3 for 3 Dave- as in WRONG.

1. WRONG about my sex life.

2. WRONG about me having a NY accent.

3. WRONG about my astrological sign.

You sure are quite astute at using a lot of words to say what amounts to nothing at all- or at least nothing of value and nothing relevant to what my first post to you today was about.

You also seem to think I have some sort of sense of superiority as a human being over other animals, and if so, you are wrong yet again.

I am fully aware that each of us amounts to less than a dust speck in the universe which makes human superiority that many display to be that much more repugnant to me.

BTW, I don't rape or rob anything or anybody. Speak for your sorry ASS self, FOOL.

I actually RESPECT the planet and do much to reduce MY carbon footprint as much as I possibly can which is much more than many people do.

You see, I am one of what seems to be a rare few that really DOES care about the planet and is concerned about it being habitable for countless generations to come.

Take your assumptions and your boring lectures and tangents and....well, surely you're smart enough to know what you can do with them.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631392 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a Leo.
Or something like that.
Yeah- right- "or something like that".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631393 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Brainwashed Christian godbots are so pathetic that they recently saw their imaginary savior in a smudge on an airport floor:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zkE-v6NdowsXX
Let's not forget the grilled cheese sandwiches and not too long ago someone "saw" Jesus in a Goldfish cracker.

Next we'll see Jesus in a Lay's potato chip.

Or maybe on a milk carton.

;-)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#631394 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
The blind hypocrisy of this religiously retarded imbecilic sociopath never ceases to amaze. Intelligent Design isn't science is an irrefutable fact that contradicts your brainwashing so a death-denying coward like you instinctively rejects it. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your blissful ignorance of science, freak.
http://atheism.about.com/od/bookreviews/fr/Wh...
When asked about Intelligent Design, working scientists are much more likely to scoff than they are to show scientific interest. The reason isnít very hard to figure out: when evaluating the project by any rigorous standards, it completely fails to qualify as ďscientificĒ in the first place. If itís not a science, thereís no reason to take it seriously as any sort of alternative to evolution.
As usual you deflect when you have no answers to the point being made.

Location hidden

#631395 Jun 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. So you're now 3 for 3 Dave- as in WRONG.
1. WRONG about my sex life.
2. WRONG about me having a NY accent.
3. WRONG about my astrological sign.
You sure are quite astute at using a lot of words to say what amounts to nothing at all- or at least nothing of value and nothing relevant to what my first post to you today was about.
You also seem to think I have some sort of sense of superiority as a human being over other animals, and if so, you are wrong yet again.
I am fully aware that each of us amounts to less than a dust speck in the universe which makes human superiority that many display to be that much more repugnant to me.
BTW, I don't rape or rob anything or anybody. Speak for your sorry ASS self, FOOL.
I actually RESPECT the planet and do much to reduce MY carbon footprint as much as I possibly can which is much more than many people do.
You see, I am one of what seems to be a rare few that really DOES care about the planet and is concerned about it being habitable for countless generations to come.
Take your assumptions and your boring lectures and tangents and....well, surely you're smart enough to know what you can do with them.
Poor gods of mankind. The material they have to work with today.

Sweetheart, I went through that long discourse in an attempt to convey a message to you in a civil way, about the harvesting of souls and such by the makers of this garden you live in. Man was put here originally to till it, but he got big ideas and became meat on the table, and would have to be consumed to become part of the larger again..

The message I was trying to get through to you was you aren't going to heaven because you are too full of shit.

Location hidden

#631396 Jun 20, 2013
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-ne...

I was wondering where those Topix atheist brains were coming from. Shame they didn't have a suitable donor.
beeeee freeeeee

Milan, Italy

#631397 Jun 20, 2013
Everyone's definition of God is different.

Atheist/Theist - A person that can't make their own decisions.

Pantheism is the closest definition of what God is.

Spiritualy, Human Design is the closest self-experimenting system that will show insight of our internal energies or the lack of energies inside of ourselves. It takes courage and not arrogance to test it out yourself.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#631398 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:

No
Thanks for your input.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631399 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:

The
Are you still typing?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631400 Jun 20, 2013
Mythic Idiot wrote:
Brainwashed Christian
Dude, seriously?!

No one's reading your crap.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#631401 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor gods of mankind. The material they have to work with today.
Sweetheart, I went through that long discourse in an attempt to convey a message to you in a civil way, about the harvesting of souls and such by the makers of this garden you live in. Man was put here originally to till it, but he got big ideas and became meat on the table, and would have to be consumed to become part of the larger again..
The message I was trying to get through to you was you aren't going to heaven because you are too full of shit.
You actually believe in heaven?

Like, for real?

And you can tell who's going to be let in, and who won't be?

Souls, too? And harvesting of souls?

Dude, you're losing it big time.

Heaven help you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Lyndi 175,667
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Oxbow 559,589
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Dr_Zorderz 265,165
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 46 min duststorm 441,781
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 51 min pmscomputers 96,744
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr YTubeHeadlines 605,035
"1-STATE Solution" for ISRAEL says U.N. Official 1 hr YTubeHeadlines 1
More from around the web