Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're not proud to be.
He believes that Chaos should reign supreme. He's left some bizarre posts on the evolution forum. Don't expect him to make sense any time soon.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverb means an insightful saying, or some maxim, idiot!
I said "what *kind*"(of proverb), tardwad. There's biblical and there's Chinese, I've never heard of any other "kind". So which were you referring to is what I was asking. It's not my fault you are rabid. Get over it.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_world_order_ (politics)
If there's only one government over every human on every continent there is no need for war, or that's the theory anyway. Patriotism, supposedly, feeds the desire to get even with another country's naughty citizens.
I suspect that "this" territory, the U.S.A.,(under a global government) would still be the one the rest of the world's citizens would expect to feed and house them.
My patriotism isn't about war or "getting even" with other countries.

It's about the greatness that is America.

I can tell you that I am proud and happy to be considered an American.

I have not wanted in my life for the material things that make it comfortable.

I have been raised in a family that was not afraid to stand up for themselves.

I have the freedoms that are outlined in our constitution.

I have a voice in what happens here.

I can become whatever I want to if I am willing to pay the price.

I have no animosity towards others that aren't Americans.

I also know that those who live in other countries feel much the same as I do about where they live.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>He believes that Chaos should reign supreme. He's left some bizarre posts on the evolution forum. Don't expect him to make sense any time soon.
Lol, I ain't gonna hold my breath.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it does. I am a capitalist, and a conservative one at that. I don't much care for liberal ideology, actually, many are just as nuts as the religious people.
Conservative is not a religious ideology, it's a political one, idiot.
You miss the point which is not surprising.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>My, you DO flatter yourself.
There is NO cat fight between you and me.
NONE.
A cat fight implies that the "fight" will end either in reconciliation or at the very least, with a truce.
A cat fight implies that the opponents sense a threat or a reason to fear the person (or cat) they are fighting with.
A cat fight implies that there is a contest with equally armed opponents.
Sorry, DEAR- you and all you say and accuse me of is of so little consequence to me as to be virtually non-existent.
And thanks for confirming that you ARE the liar you are- for you DID not find and WILL not find ANY post from ME where I EVER said "self-masturbation".
You TALK trash because....well, because you ARE trash.
I'm now borrowing Catcher's white sheet (and he has been VERY nice to you, btw- and talk about a futile effort!- like trying to tame a rattlesnake) and I will go back to doing what I did for some time- ignoring you and to the point of not even SCANNING your always moronic and insipid posts.
Of course there's no catfight, THAT takes two kitties and this kitty is just yanking your chain, dogface.

lol

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please try to cut your posts to under 1,000 characters? Why must you write a novel? You lose your readers that way, OCB.
I didn't notice you were referring to industrialized nations only, but why does that matter? You want to demonize America by making them look the worst, when in fact America is #174 on the CIA fact list.
Only someone who has never cracked a book in their lives would refer to 1,000 characters as a novel.

I guess the Topix folks are WAY more literate than you since they allow for 4,000 characters.

Also, you had asked me if I had anything good to say about the USA; sorry that I had so much good to say that it took a lot of characters to say it.

There is simply NO winning with you, RR- damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Sorry you didn't notice I was referring to industrialized nations ONLY- of course, to do so, only makes SENSE, since there is obviously no comparison between the self proclaimed richest country in the world and countries that are impoverished third world countries- DUH.

Again- the CIA "fact" list does not apply since that list includes ALL nations and not those that are only like ours and are industrialized and are not third world countries.

It DOES matter- when will you learn that you can't compare apples to oranges?

Of COURSE poor nations and war-torn nations and third world nations are going to have higher infant mortality rates overall- DUH.

But when you compare the USA to every single other INDUSTRIALIZED nation- you know- a level playing field- that is where the USA is disgraced by its disproportionate and very high infant mortality rate.

No- I am NOT "demonizing" America- if you find fault with someone or something, in your mind, does that mean you are demonizing them?

Not only does the word "demonize" NOT apply, you are overusing it which you often do when you think a word works but which really does not.

And I'll now mention that "novel" YOU posted just last week- the urban dictionary definition of a liberal.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Science has this wonderful filter that prevents things based on ideologies from being accepted, it's the peer review process. Evidence that passes this test is not up for "interpretation," it's just evidence. That is why things like evolution, gravity, and digital electronics all have theories and your god has none.
I'm not surprised to see you revert to your default setting.
Personal ideology influences EVERYTHING.
All that separates you from fundamentalists is where you place your faith.
asd

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
Why don't you prove that things like love, empathy and hope really exist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>So, you know all about her based on her posting but you claim to remain an enigma based on yours.
You seem incapable of reading what's written.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Your avatar is that of insurrectionists and traitors, racist bastards, and uneducated twits. You wear it well.
Your grasp (if it can be called that) of history is appallingly ignorant.
A trained monkey spewing your ideological masters talking points.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
you just tried changing the topic.
Actually, it's you and your fellow cultists who are obsessed with "changing the topic". In case you've forgotten, the topic of this thread is, "Prove there's a god".

No one in the history of the human race has ever presented any scientific evidence in support of the juvenile concept of god. Your willful ignorance of evolutionary biology and DNA genetic sequences is proof of your desire to be a world class ignoramus not a valid justification for your self-degrading cultist lifestyle.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

you mad bro wrote:
Have you ever heard of the Kalam cosmological argument? It provides sound evidence for the existence of GOD based on deductive reasoning.
No, it doesn't!

Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/C ommon_descent
Once again, the title of the thread is "Prove there's a god" not "Prove Christian godbots are blissfully ignorant of evolution and common descent".

Creationist hubris

Most creationists (and, indeed, most people) would gladly admit they do not understand quantum mechanics and are unqualified to make a judgment about its validity. In contrast, they have no such qualms about evolution and common descent. While simple on the surface (as taught in the average high school), the theory of evolution in the form of the modern synthesis is as complex as quantum mechanics with a complex interplay of disparate evidence. The interaction between genetic mutations, organism development, and events in the life of an organism is incredibly complex. Since evolution occurs at a population level, the interaction within the population and its interaction with the environment adds another layer of complexity. This contrasts with the gut-level or biblical rejection of the theory.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Of course there's no catfight, THAT takes two kitties and this kitty is just yanking your chain, dogface.
lol
Uh-huh. Just like you were yanking your OWN chain when you claimed I EVER used the phrase "self-masturbation".

Dog face??? Preferable to what you face the world with- a hideous and ghoulish face- no doubt quite toothless as well.

And you are NO kitty. Kitties are soft, sweet, cute and lovable- the opposite of everything you are and everything you never were and never could be.

Continue to wrap yourself in your anger, misery, bitterness and loneliness which are all a result of you being the totally unlikeable and totally unlovable "person" you truly are.

I put "person" in quotes because to refer to you as such is indeed an insult to the entire human race.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I would imagine - alot of things are reviewed, PRIOR to becoming substantiated.
True.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

asd wrote:
Why don't you prove that things like love, empathy and hope really exist.
Why don't you just stick to the topic and provide evidence to support your personal delusions of an imaginary father figure in the sky or acknowledge you've been had by the greatest hoax of all time and seek professional help for your mental illness?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooh, you're so scawy, Internet tough guy. Haha. You're pathetic. Come on over to Texas. I'll show you how we party here.
Texas takes care of it's own problems, it doesn't need me for you.
I tend to think you are an endangered species in Texas also.
So don't worry about me coming to Texas, worry about Texas coming to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you also cried when you outgrew your Batman Underoos.
hahahah I'm too old for underoos so the answer is ...
No, but I'll cry if the coyote catches you. meep meep
xianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

you mad bro wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of the Kalam cosmological argument? It provides sound evidence for the existence of GOD based on deductive reasoning. Deductive reasoning say that if the premises are true then it logically follows that so too is the conclusion.
For example -
Premise One: All dogs are mammals -True
Premise Two: All mammals have kidneys.-True
Conclusion: Therefore all dogs have kidneys.- True
----------
So here is the Kalam cosmoligcal argument:
Premise One: Everything that begins to exist has a cause for its existence.
Premise Two: The universe began to exist
Conclusion: Therefore the universe has a cause for it's existence
If we use a process of elimination known as 'modus tollens', the cause of the universe must be a personal, uncaused, beginningless, changeless, immaterial, timeless, spaceless, enormously powerful, and enormously intelligent being. Which is the definition of God.
A typical Atheist response might be to say 'so what caused god then?'- The Response: Do to the absurdity of the INFINITE regress of causes the cause has to be an UNCAUSED cause.
- Feel free to challenge this argument -
Universe always existed,

you lose Chunkyboy,,LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 537,394
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 min shyam 1,013
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 min andet1987 5,351
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min Eagle 12 225,724
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 9 min Dr_Zorderz 259,388
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 12 min lil whispers 599,591
Is HELL a R-E-A-L place???? 20 min Backtoreality 24
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min Freebird USA 173,011
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••