|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitten, do you realize how much you sound like a zealot?
Zealots are those who support indoctrination, I am simply saying we do away with it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks . Its amazing how year in and year out people read from the same script while thinking they are representative of the "brights" . Nothing could be further from the truth.
The "bright" with an agenda programmed that into them.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
Now you can produce the post that you base my "beliefs"on.
Freebird USA wrote:
Absence of evidence does not equate to evidence of absence.
Busted! In the real world, scientific hypothesis or educated guesses based on observation must be proven and verified by multiple teams of independent researchers before being accepted as scientific theories.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitten, do you realize how much you sound like a zealot?
Last year the USA gave away $23 billion in non military foreign aid. Money we don't have. Money we borrow and pay interest on,but forget about that. Only concentrating on the injustices we cause is somehow not thinking based on indoctrination. I will retire to bedlam.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
Another 40,00o and I will catch up with you and steal your crown from you.
Your personal delusions are proof of mental illness not your own perception of reality. You'll probably continue making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum and be ridiculed daily by rational adults who see you as the stark raving mad insane lunatic you truly are.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>100% FALSE. If the universe and life on earth had been created by spontaneous happenstance then there would be overwhelming scientific evidence and absolutely none exists.
We do have such evidence, but the funny thing being, if there is no evidence of an intelligent "designer" then the logical conclusion is that it happened as a result of natural processes. So again, where is your evidence of any god?
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Doctor Jordon wrote:
100% FALSE. If the universe and life on earth had been created by spontaneous happenstance then there would be overwhelming scientific evidence and absolutely none exists.
It's truly astonishing how ignorant of science you pathetically brainwashed godbots are. In actual fact, ALL of the scientific evidence does support that the universe sprang into existence 13.7 billion years ago. No evidence exists it was designed into existence, freak.
Greens - tuf

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
100% true! If the universe and life on earth had been created by design then there would be overwhelming scientific evidence and absolutely none exists.
You cannot say " if the universe and life on earth had been created by design"

They are One and the same.
How do you know that the Universe was not created by design so as to let Evolution of material worlds prosper?

And you probably assume that the Universe is mainly just space, right?

Can you give me one fundamental property of matter ?
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Doctor Jordon wrote:
You have a zero post count and you have repeatedly confirmed that number of "zero".
It's possible that you're so severely religiously retarded you have a "zero" IQ.

Since: Sep 08

Echota, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Zealots are those who support indoctrination, I am simply saying we do away with it.
OK. So we will start by not listening to your proclamations of truth.

Silly girl, you just put yourself out of a job.

Goodnight, KK.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Busted! In the real world, scientific hypothesis or educated guesses based on observation must be proven and verified by multiple teams of independent researchers before being accepted as scientific theories.
Afraid not. If you're going to comment on my beliefs you need to produce a post where I offer them.
This post you offer up is an embarrassingly bad attempt at gotcha. Not to mention it has no bearing on the very simple premise offered.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Cherokee Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. So we will start by not listening to your proclamations of truth.
Silly girl, you just put yourself out of a job.
Goodnight, KK.
Um, that makes zero sense.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that makes zero sense.
Quite simply many see your opinions as being out of the mainstream and being the result of leftist indoctrination.Hence you are an unseeing proponent of precisely what you claim to object to.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your olive branches are oily and nasty.
Worse yet, they are artificial.
Dude!

Here I thought you were a guy.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>100% FALSE. If the universe and life on earth had been created by spontaneous happenstance then there would be overwhelming scientific evidence and absolutely none exists.
100% FALSE. Go outside and look around. Look at the moon see all the craters, they happened because of spontaneous occurrences. Earth has such natural occurrences, moths changing colour because of the polluted environment of the industrial revolution, Many other things that can be proven. If your God had created this, there would be signs everywhere things wouldn't need to work together as they do why would they if there was a God. There wouldn't be creatures living in incredible depths and darkness at the bottom of the ocean if there was a God because there would just be know need for them. The land we walk on would have always been as there wasn't any need for it to be changing as it has, Some land has risen from the depths and in other areas the sea receded. There wouldn't be any need for any of this if there was a God.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite simply many see your opinions as being out of the mainstream and being the result of leftist indoctrination.Hence you are an unseeing proponent of precisely what you claim to object to.
I have stated very few opinions on here. I prefer to stick to what is scientifically supported.

As for "leftist," I am also anti-partisan.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> I wish I could say your ignorance was shocking but its anything but.
Please explain to me how anyone who brandishes a rebel flag is anything other than an enemy of the state.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
You're beginning to bore me.
Of course I am. I am not a traitor. That bores you.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Funny thing is, I like her better than I like you. Yes I would die for your freedom, but please don't tell me it didn't matter. It matters, and it matters what happens to us.
I don't fuss at Kitten much, not like you do, it just hurt my feelings to hear it doesn't matter what happens to America.
My friends and family are American.
I don't care whom you like. That is immaterial. You subjugate the rights of your fellow Americans with specious jingoism. You are not the solution. Psst, you understand what that makes you.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha. Learning from the guy who makes bold statements based on his own assumptions and fabrications?
Guy? No. Thank you for demonstrating that you are incapable of learning. You are a traitor, a jingoistic malcontent, an enemy of the State.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

373 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Godchild 114,974
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min RoSesz 532,441
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Rosa_Winkel 93,658
Have any girls on here had sex with a dog??? (Feb '12) 15 min JSarah 63
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 18 min shyam 4,482
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 25 min andet1987 3,946
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 28 min Kudu 395
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Catcher1 172,267
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Insults Are Easier 256,381
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 9 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••