Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631087 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You have remarkable patience and forbearance.
Open up, monkey boy, the trash won't recycle itself.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631088 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> NO my brother are, they are American.
I'm concerned. As a rationalist, you are as confused as Chimpnelson. You deserve rebuke.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631089 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Now you can produce the post that you base my "beliefs"on. One trick pony.
Traitor Christian. Nuff said.

Damn, Cracker, USA done gone downhill when they turned their back on Old Testament owning slaves and Shite.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631090 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitten, do you realize how much you sound like a zealot?
Monkey Boy, are you cognizant that your culturally-conditioned delusion colors you as nothing more than fodder for rational thought!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#631091 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, that makes zero sense.
Of course it would to you, darling.

That was me. I had to jump to a spare computer while doing maintenance and forgot to sign in.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631092 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks . Its amazing how year in and year out people read from the same script while thinking they are representative of the "brights" . Nothing could be further from the truth.
Bright? Holding on to anti-American avatar imagery? You consider that bright? Bwahahahaha! Traitor. Abraham Lincoln, a finr Republican, would have you shot for treason.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631093 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>"and not"....silly.
Fraud. Solidified.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631094 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>100% FALSE. If the universe and life on earth had been created by spontaneous happenstance then there would be overwhelming scientific evidence and absolutely none exists.
Sadly, for you, that is all we have. Your culturally-conditioned, malevolent, immoral deity? An absentee landlord. As usual.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631095 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>You have a zero post count and you have repeatedly confirmed that number of "zero". Ouch.
Dr J. An amazing athlete. Driving. Jordon? An embarrassment.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631096 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Last year the USA gave away $23 billion in non military foreign aid. Money we don't have. Money we borrow and pay interest on,but forget about that. Only concentrating on the injustices we cause is somehow not thinking based on indoctrination. I will retire to bedlam.
How much did we piss away on Lockheed Martin? Go ahead. I'll wait. The bucket of which you whined? A drop.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631097 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid not. If you're going to comment on my beliefs you need to produce a post where I offer them.
This post you offer up is an embarrassingly bad attempt at gotcha. Not to mention it has no bearing on the very simple premise offered.
So, like your traitor flag, you stand for nothing. Check.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631098 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite simply many see your opinions as being out of the mainstream and being the result of leftist indoctrination.Hence you are an unseeing proponent of precisely what you claim to object to.
You're an enema of the State. Flush. How can anyone whose avatar is an anti-American proclamation pretend even further to play dress up?

Your anarchy is 148 years old. The world has moved on we allow "interracial" couples to marry. Your daughter has already sucked a chocolate stick. Welcome to the New World. GFY.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631099 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
That was me. I had to jump to a spare computer while doing maintenance and forgot to sign in.
Sure, Sockmonkey. How convenient. Can you tell when a Christian is lying? Previously, it was when his lips were moving. Now it is when he forgot to sign in to his spare computer! Seriously, godbots, you can't make this nonsense up. Give it a rest. Your imaginary Pocketgod is a ridiculous manifestation of your culturally-conditioned, "self-mastrubatory (shout out to OCBanamoly!).
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631100 Jun 18, 2013
EGO,
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631101 Jun 18, 2013
You're not afraid to die because Big Baby Jeebus is going to award you with a crystal mansion in streets lined with gold (Hello, anthropromorphism), yet you own every gun ever made.
Idiotic hypocrites, oops, mispronunciation..,Christians

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#631102 Jun 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude!
Here I thought you were a guy.
I am, but my inner lesbian is even offended by your insincerity.

Pig.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631103 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahhahahhahahaha.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#631104 Jun 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care whom you like. That is immaterial. You subjugate the rights of your fellow Americans with specious jingoism. You are not the solution. Psst, you understand what that makes you.
It makes me the guy about to push you into the cage with the fundies in it.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631106 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It makes me the guy about to push you into the cage with the fundies in it.
Bring it, Batman. Or, in other words, your misplaced hubris is mainstream (Yep, Batman losers, uh, duh!)
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#631107 Jun 18, 2013
I once pretended I was Batman. My Aura Mytha was that was batshit, when, it was not being assimilated by twisted freaks. I offended lesbians in Manhattan. Prove they have fingers, hands, tongues..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min mike 605,303
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 32 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 35 min onemale 265,403
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 43 min RiccardoFire 37,842
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 49 min RiccardoFire 96,845
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 1 hr Al Capone 5,151
Designer sarees Online 1 hr Priya 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr how g 560,316
More from around the web