Prove there's a god.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#631423 Jun 20, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What was his comment? He once said "Nano and Riverside are in a room tonight", or something like that, on the "Does evolution take as much faith as religion" thread, in response to your comment towards Riverside Redneck that appeared somewhat flirty, how else could you expect Areobatty to respond to it? He was joking.
Whether or not his comment annoyed you, I'm sure he didn't intend to offend you. He meant it as a joke.
Nano has demonstrated paranoid delusions on here many times, possibly a persecution complex as well. This is pretty much well known to the regulars who have been around a while. Nano is also lies a lot to enforce it's paranoid delusions.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#631424 Jun 20, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Which god?
These are just two words that you have written, but from them I can say that you are speaking very loosely, and that can create problems.

It's very seldom a case of "what is", but rather a case of what we all perceive it to be. For a theist, it is not a case of which god, but rather which perception of god.

There is a common saying by some famous atheists towards theists :"Oh you're atheists to everyone elses gods. We are just atheists of one more". In reality it is perception of God, not separate gods.

I believe in God of all the Hindus. I just don't believe in the perception they have that God is divided into 3 million parts. I believe in God of all the Christians. I just don't believe in their perception that God is divided into 3 parts. I believe in God of all Jews. I just don't believe in their perception that God is only exclusive to them.

When an atheist says "I don't believe in God", what is it that they don't believe in, exactly? When they say "I found no evidence of God anywhere", what exactly were they looking for that they didn't find? When Yuri Gagaran became the first human in space, the Soviets announced they went to space, and they didn't find any god there either. What were they looking for, that they didn't find? Some beardy man flying in the sky? Was that their perception of God?

In a way it is a kind of arrogance to think that ones perception has so much value, that once it is toppled, they can make declarations, assert and impose on others regarding what exists and what doesn't. In reality, all that was toppled, all that was wrong, was merely ones perception.

One has to choose. Is one going to simply accept that their perception was wrong or simplistic and limited and modify ones perception, or is one going to arrogantly stick to their old perception "till kingdom come", and just judge the rest of the world, as if the world cares for ones judgement?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#631425 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ever "think" a pathetically brainwashed godbot like you is as intelligent as a person of science! Evolution is common sense and irrefutable scientific fact. Your damn bible is totally inconsistent with evolution and reality, kid.
Evolution is a "myth",, myth buster.. And if you would be honest with yourself, and admitt there is "no scintific evidence" to support any "transitional fossils" of any kind. That in anyway points to or supports macro evolution!

All they have are "assumptions" and concepts of a theory "that cannot be proven".. you can rant and scream, and call me every name you wish. But at the end of the day, all you have are the "words" of another man/woman in science, showing and telling you what you want to here... To feed your built in decoder ring the things that consist of an already presupposition.
Myth Buster

United States

#631426 Jun 20, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
Still going?
You easily amuse yourself.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#631427 Jun 20, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
Every human being works to benefit the whole.
Each one of us serves a specific purpose for which we were designed.
Well done.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#631428 Jun 20, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution is a "myth",, myth buster.. And if you would be honest with yourself, and admitt there is "no scintific evidence" to support any "transitional fossils" of any kind. That in anyway points to or supports macro evolution!
All they have are "assumptions" and concepts of a theory "that cannot be proven".. you can rant and scream, and call me every name you wish. But at the end of the day, all you have are the "words" of another man/woman in science, showing and telling you what you want to here... To feed your built in decoder ring the things that consist of an already presupposition.
Um yeah, there's a lot of evidence that supports evolution, you can't just say "it's a myth" without demonstrating how that evidence is fallacious.

There is no evidence for your god, that's why your god is a myth.
Myth Buster

United States

#631429 Jun 20, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
Why do you need to attempt to insult those who don't share your opinions?
You may personally take factual not opinionated statements as "insulting", but it doesn't change reality. Organized religion is a hoax created to gain power over the gullible. Religious indoctrination requires both ignorance and cowardice, which is why religious cults prey on young children and disturbed adults.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#631430 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do. I speak for all.
True enough- in the whacky and delusional world of RR, that is.....

“e pluribus unum”

Since: Dec 10

primus inter pares

#631431 Jun 20, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quite right , there is no no scintific evidence.
But there's plenty of scientific evidence, in fact so much.
There's a convergence between multiple avenues that say the same thing. Enough to know beyond reasonable doubt , and a high level of confidence can be placed into it, that it is in fact an simple truth and evolution s the history of Planet Earth. Denying it is your problem, because you must lie to yourself to do so.
Myth Buster

United States

#631432 Jun 20, 2013
RetardedRiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes I do. I speak for all.
No, you don't! Now, grow up and stop making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631433 Jun 20, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well done.
Well done?

Okay.....here is part of what you responded to:

"Each one of us serves a specific purpose for which we were designed."

So are you saying that Hitler served a specific purpose for which HE was designed?

What about Charles Manson? How about Ted Bundy? How about Adam Lanza?

If those people were designed to serve the specific purpose of the atrocities and heinous crimes they committed, just who or what designed them to do so?

Would that be the god of the bible?

If so, the god of the bible is sicker and more evil than that god already has proven himself to be.
Myth Buster

United States

#631434 Jun 20, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
Troll , I guess that's the answer to why you are the way you are.
You're "the way you are" because you were brainwashed by a religious cult into being a self-righteous bigoted pile of shit and you so thoroughly enjoy being a sociopathic menace to society that you have absolutely no desire to question your cult's ignorance, intolerance and violence citing dogma.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631435 Jun 20, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
By eat me, do you mean your husband eats the shit out of your backside?
You really are insane. Sick. Disgusting. Delusional.

Off your trolley. Six beers short of a six-pack of beer.

52 cards short of a full deck of cards.

At first, I thought your illness was simply due to the disease of alcoholism.

Now I'm not so sure that is the root cause.

Whatever the root cause is, get the help you so desperately need before you self-implode.

Or else, why don't you just self-implode?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#631436 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You may personally take factual not opinionated statements as "insulting", but it doesn't change reality. Organized religion is a hoax created to gain power over the gullible. Religious indoctrination requires both ignorance and cowardice, which is why religious cults prey on young children and disturbed adults.
Hahahahahahahaha. The reality is you take every opportunity to smear people with undeserved labels .
Myth Buster

United States

#631437 Jun 20, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
Myth spews ad nauseum claiming the IQ advantage of atheists.
Numerous studies have confirmed the common sense observation that the world's most intelligent and educated people are the least religious whether or not a death-denying coward like you is man enough to accept this irrefutable fact.

Citing the disingenuous efforts of a Christian pseudoscience organization with the primary goal of misusing science to promote Christian dogma is the actions of a brainwashed godbot incapable of thinking for themselves and you've clearly demonstrated that you're a world class ignoramus.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#631438 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You're "the way you are" because you were brainwashed by a religious cult into being a self-righteous bigoted pile of shit and you so thoroughly enjoy being a sociopathic menace to society that you have absolutely no desire to question your cult's ignorance, intolerance and violence citing dogma.
Wow if and I emphasize "IF" you are for real you are one damaged person worthy of everyone's pity.
Myth Buster

United States

#631439 Jun 20, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
Evolution is a "myth"
You can repeat this definitely wrong statement daily for the rest of your pathetic life, but it will never ever become true. Evolution is common sense and the supporting fossil and genetic evidence is irrefutable.

Evolution is denied only by the world's most blissfully ignorant godbots such as you. If you've also been programmed to be a young earth creationist then you're amongst the top 1% worldwide in terms of ignorance. In either case, you should be totally ashamed of yourself for being such a gullible fool, kid.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631443 Jun 20, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about your sex life, to prove yourself honest, and by being honest, you will gain peoples trust. It's how the world works, honesty builds up trust, so tell us about your sex life.
Your insanity is quite without boundaries.

WTF do I care if STRANGERS on an ANONYMOUS internet forum trust me or not?

Next- I fail to see how revealing any more details than I already have about my sex life will prove I am honest.

Next- do NOT think a SICKO and total WHACKO such as YOU are is in ANY position to tell ME or anyone else about how the world works.

All I can see from ALL of your posts is that your BRAIN isn't working or functioning properly and at best, hasn't for quite some time.

At worst, it never did.

You truly are SICK.

SEEK THE HELP YOU SO OBVIOUSLY AND DESPERATELY NEED.

Here's a tip for you: That help you so obviously and desperately need will NOT be found on Topix or ANYWHERE on the internet.

GET LOST, YOU SICK AND PERVERTED MISERABLE PIECE OF WORK.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#631444 Jun 20, 2013
beeeee freeeeee wrote:
Spiritually, Human Design is the closest self-experimenting system that will show insight of our internal energies or the lack of energies inside of ourselves. It takes courage and not arrogance to test it out yourself.
Wonderful post free.....good thoughts.

The only question I have is, how many people DON'T do this?

All-in-all - you represent the "Self" very well.

Thanks!

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#631445 Jun 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Your insanity is quite without boundaries.
WTF do I care if STRANGERS on an ANONYMOUS internet forum trust me or not?
Next- I fail to see how revealing any more details than I already have about my sex life will prove I am honest.
Next- do NOT think a SICKO and total WHACKO such as YOU are is in ANY position to tell ME or anyone else about how the world works.
All I can see from ALL of your posts is that your BRAIN isn't working or functioning properly and at best, hasn't for quite some time.
At worst, it never did.
You truly are SICK.
SEEK THE HELP YOU SO OBVIOUSLY AND DESPERATELY NEED.
Here's a tip for you: That help you so obviously and desperately need will NOT be found on Topix or ANYWHERE on the internet.
GET LOST, YOU SICK AND PERVERTED MISERABLE PIECE OF WORK.
Oh, come on, OCB. You aren't posting anything else worth reading. Give us a little entertainment. Be a sport.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 56 min truth 183,653
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr River Tam 92,792
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 619,238
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 667,983
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr RiccardoFire 46,042
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 286,102
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 5 hr MUQ2 1,105
More from around the web