Prove there's a god.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#631367 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you have a strong belief you are at the top of the universal food chain.
BTW, while what was posted has ZILCH to do with the food chain, it is not only MY "belief" that humans are at the top of the food chain, but is the belief of the majority of people and is actually the fact of the matter.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#631368 Jun 20, 2013
interracialsocialc0m wrote:
I just wanted to let everyone know about a great interracial dating siteright now it is the best on the internet because you can signup for free and it has more features than any other site without.
being confusing and hard to use. You can aswer questionsto be statistically matched to your best partner, chat with people etc. I sign up yesterday and will be going on my first.date today. interracialsocial.c0m
Why do you need to date?
Why do you trust these people?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631369 Jun 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need to date?
Why do you trust these people?
Why do they need to date? Uh.....maybe they'd like to meet someone to have a relationship with....

You DO know that by nature humans are social and gregarious beings, don't you?

And why do they trust "these people"?

Why does anyone trust anyone?

If one ventures nothing, then nothing can be gained.

And if one wants to be alone, then one doesn't need to date.

But for those who want someone in their lives, meeting someone and then dating that someone are the first steps.

Very odd questions you asked.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#631370 Jun 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, while what was posted has ZILCH to do with the food chain, it is not only MY "belief" that humans are at the top of the food chain, but is the belief of the majority of people and is actually the fact of the matter.
You need to get laid more often. It would have to settle your nerves.

Plant an okra seed. It starts as something small and then grows and bears a nice nutritious product derived from that process. However, it was a lot of physical stress on the plant doing this. But it does make a great addition to a gumbo.

Plant an OCB seed. It starts as something small and grows, and may even begat another physical seed to go through its own growth process. But, in addition to the physical stress during its growth, those forces also manifest an ethereal force we call thought and emotions, which can also get stressed. Secondary products, so to speak. Of the same stuff that made the physical OCB. It may make a great addition to a gumbo on another dimension.

Planet Earth is a garden, darling. We might just be seasonings to a gourmet gardener.

Here is OCB, just screaming out, "Eat me!".

La Veta, CO

#631371 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Plant an okra seed. It starts as something small and then grows and bears a nice nutritious product derived from that process. However, it was a lot of physical stress on the plant doing this. But it does make a great addition to a gumbo.
Plant an OCB seed. It starts as something small and grows, and may even begat another physical seed to go through its own growth process. But, in addition to the physical stress during its growth, those forces also manifest an ethereal force we call thought and emotions, which can also get stressed. Secondary products, so to speak. Of the same stuff that made the physical OCB. It may make a great addition to a gumbo on another dimension.
Planet Earth is a garden, darling. We might just be seasonings to a gourmet gardener.

The last 40 seconds are the secret of existence. Enjoy it.

Resistance is futile, you will be absorbed.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631372 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, my sex life is not the topic of discussion here.

Secondly, my sex life is GREAT and frankly, I get laid VERY often- as in EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.

You can go jerk off to that now, Dave.

Lastly, like the beginning of your post, the rest of your post has ZILCH to do with what Siad1 posted- that being his questions that were we designed with the purpose to rape and pillage?

BTW, I don't have to scream out "Eat me!"- That too is a very active "ingredient" in my sex life, you pervert.

La Veta, CO

#631373 Jun 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, my sex life is not the topic of discussion here.
Secondly, my sex life is GREAT and frankly, I get laid VERY often- as in EVERY SINGLE NIGHT.
You can go jerk off to that now, Dave.
Lastly, like the beginning of your post, the rest of your post has ZILCH to do with what Siad1 posted- that being his questions that were we designed with the purpose to rape and pillage?
BTW, I don't have to scream out "Eat me!"- That too is a very active "ingredient" in my sex life, you pervert.
Uh huh.

Surely.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631374 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LMZJ-mM2n9AXX
Now you're posting to yourself.

Cool.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631375 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
Surely.
Yep. Surely you will jerk off while fantasizing about my sex life.

Fool.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631376 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LMZJ-mM2n9AXX
You really ARE a fool.

That is a classic "Twilight Episode" to be sure, but again, has NOTHING to do with what the poster stated about humans being designed for a purpose.

No matter what our ultimate fate- be it born of a sci-fi show or otherwise, raping and pillaging surely is not the purpose of us having been designed by ANY god which might exist and if one thinks that IS the purpose, then any god which might exist is as big a fool as YOU are.

BTW, Dave, I am almost 59 years old and I've seen every single "Twilight Zone" episode many more times than just once.

You think you are imparting ANY sort of knowledge by posting "Twilight Zone" episodes?

The ONLY knowledge you MIGHT be imparting is that you LIVE in the Twilight Zone.

La Veta, CO

#631377 Jun 20, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Surely you will jerk off while fantasizing about my sex life.
Fool.
Sorry, sweet, but the thought of your emotions and New York accent makes it hard to rise to that sort of occasion.
Myth Buster

United States

#631378 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
Intelligent Design isn't science and anyone who states otherwise is is an imbecile or being deceitful.
Freebird USA wrote:
You are either clueless or dishonest.
The blind hypocrisy of this religiously retarded imbecilic sociopath never ceases to amaze. Intelligent Design isn't science is an irrefutable fact that contradicts your brainwashing so a death-denying coward like you instinctively rejects it. You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your blissful ignorance of science, freak.

http://atheism.about.com/od/bookreviews/fr/Wh...

When asked about Intelligent Design, working scientists are much more likely to scoff than they are to show scientific interest. The reason isn’t very hard to figure out: when evaluating the project by any rigorous standards, it completely fails to qualify as “scientific” in the first place. If it’s not a science, there’s no reason to take it seriously as any sort of alternative to evolution.
Myth Buster

United States

#631379 Jun 20, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
Never ever "think"...
Theists are brainwashed. Anti-theists are opposed to brainwashing.

As a brainwashed godbot who has been completely milked of your free will to "think" for yourself, you have nothing of value to contribute to this forum or society at large, punk.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631380 Jun 20, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, sweet, but the thought of your emotions and New York accent makes it hard to rise to that sort of occasion.
I'm a passionate woman so yes, emotions are a part of my make-up as is the case with most people, Tin Man- WITHOUT the heart, obviously.

And uh...no New York accent here....didn't have one when I lived there and don't have one now.

Of course, most MANHATTANITES don't have any sort of New York accent.

You must be thinking of the OTHER boroughs which most New Yorkers who are from Manhattan don't even really consider to be part of "the city".

So no accent here- and while there are such things as a Queens accent, a Brooklyn accent, a Bronx accent and even a Staten Island accent, no such "animal" as a MANHATTAN accent.

Stick to your moronic stereotypes; that's what morons like you do best.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#631381 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you capitalize science as if it's a noun...?
Because I wanted to.

If you want to also, you may. I've given you permission.

Thanks for asking.
Myth Buster

United States

#631382 Jun 20, 2013
True Bullshit wrote:
The evidence is overwhelming.
Agreed. The scientific evidence is overwhelming. There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of design or a designer. You can change design to order and designer to creator in the previous statement, but the conclusion is the same.

A Muslim godbot's willful ignorance of science isn't proof of their imaginary friends just their own cowardice in refusing to objectively study the scientific evidence in contradiction to their brainwashing, kid.
Myth Buster

United States

#631383 Jun 20, 2013
Forum wrote:
When you see God it will be real science. I first saw him when I was three. He covered the sky.
Are you an actual godbot or just a satirical godbot? In all seriousness, if you're really so delusional to believe you've seen your imaginary friend covering the sky then you should be institutionalized immediately.
Myth Buster

United States

#631384 Jun 20, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
In order to grow the Universe needs order so as to create disorder.
100% wrong!

In order for a death-denying coward like you to maintain your self-degrading cultist lifestyle, you must disregard all of the scientific evidence in contradiction to your inane personal delusions.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#631385 Jun 20, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you an actual godbot or just a satirical godbot? In all seriousness, if you're really so delusional to believe you've seen your imaginary friend covering the sky then you should be institutionalized immediately.
Guess he saw quite a cloud formation but no doubt to others what he saw may have looked like another mythical being such as a unicorn, leprechaun or that jolly old elf himself- dear Santa!
Myth Buster

United States

#631386 Jun 20, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No thanks, I'm good.
No, you're not!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min President DonJ Trump 675,595
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 110,283
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 25 min Roxanne 474
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 31 min Palanty 46,195
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 4,087
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr Retribution 15
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,752
More from around the web