“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#630934 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not common ancestors, common ancestor. You know, the one first life on earth that is the common ancestor to everything else? The one that ToE hinges on?
Nope, it is plural for the theory of evolution, and the theory of evolution does not hinge on it. The fact that things evolve is all the theory of evolution hinges on, and since things do evolve there you go. Common ancestors is what the theory of evolution has helped us to find, though not the base life forms, different theory is needed for those to fill in that taxonomic gap. But the base life forms would still be multiple life forms, not one single one, they would just all be the same.
OCB

Hollywood, FL

#630935 Jun 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>You used that phrase before and I pointed out that it was redundant as the word masturbation means "self manipulation/fondling". It's like saying "self self-manipulation", tard. You have yet to thank me for educating you on proper usage.
You're such a psychotic and addle brained twit that you're confusing me with someone else.

I have NEVER said "self masturbation"- NEVER.

Or maybe you're just an addle brained liar.

If you don't want to be known as the psychotic liar you are, produce the post- a post that doesn't exist.

In the meantime, YOU never thanked ME for correcting you and your ignorance when just last week you posted Dr. Hyde and Mr. Jekyll, you
sorry ass FREAK of nature.

And it's been countless times that you've proven our educational system didn't fail you but instead that you failed the system.

Anyway, cite the post where I said "self masturbation"- a post which does not exist and never did except perhaps in that totally screwed up little pin head of yours.

Oh- and I would tell YOU to smell the roses as you told me earlier but no doubt all flowers shrivel up and die when you clomp on by with those cloven hooves of yours.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#630936 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Boy, that was a long-winded, bullshit post just to say that you don't know.
Obviously, you don't know a damn thing about evolution. Modern organisms have evolved from singular cell organisms and continue to change.

Evolution contradicts biblical creationist bullshit so death-denying cowards like you would rather argue with irrefutable fossil and genetic evidence than accept their own mortality like all rational people.

You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your willful ignorance of science, kid.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#630937 Jun 18, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Energy energizing your ass? Holy shit!!!
You're not an intelligent person and actual intelligent people don't share your inane personal delusions of grandeur. There's only one reality and religious dogma has no basis in reality.
:-)

You need to get out of that cave you buried yourself in. You went stir crazy.

Only one reality, eh?

Yours, of course.

Did I guess right?

Is that based upon what you have seen or experienced, or from what they told you?

Now you are going to tell me to get an education and read a book, right?

Did I guess right again?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#630938 Jun 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're such a psychotic and addle brained twit that you're confusing me with someone else.
I have NEVER said "self masturbation"- NEVER.
Or maybe you're just an addle brained liar.
If you don't want to be known as the psychotic liar you are, produce the post- a post that doesn't exist.
In the meantime, YOU never thanked ME for correcting you and your ignorance when just last week you posted Dr. Hyde and Mr. Jekyll, you
sorry ass FREAK of nature.
And it's been countless times that you've proven our educational system didn't fail you but instead that you failed the system.
Anyway, cite the post where I said "self masturbation"- a post which does not exist and never did except perhaps in that totally screwed up little pin head of yours.
Oh- and I would tell YOU to smell the roses as you told me earlier but no doubt all flowers shrivel up and die when you clomp on by with those cloven hooves of yours.
Of course you and nano both are guilty , and my red face blushing gives me away of out guilt of topix addiction, of mutual masturbation. After all we all pronounce things, but everyone seems to listen to themselves.
So who is enjoying what? I know you don't want to hear it./
We have plenty of partners in here but only seem to be rubbing ourselves...mostly anyway. Topix is.......an outlet to express ourselves to nobody that is listening.'

For the record though those who do listen a little are learning something. Even if it's wrong.

Location hidden

#630939 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
It's fake patriotism, the US had done a pretty good job of instilling fake patriotism into many of it's citizens for many decades, only recently have we started pushing to end such practices. But it takes time to undo indoctrination, and many who were indoctrinated are still alive.
What do you fill the vacuum with?

Your imaginings?

How do you maintain a political entity without a sense of group?

300 million out of 7 billion.

Who will nurture and protect us until we arrive at your Nirvana?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#630940 Jun 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no evidence for a colony of fairies living in my rhubarb patch.
...but you're telling me that they are there?
There is no equivalence .

Location hidden

#630941 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Put on your Goldfishman costume.

2 questions.....
1.Since I don't have one of those, can I borrow yours?
2. How much are you paying, because you know wierd shit like that ain't gonna be cheapsy.

Location hidden

#630942 Jun 18, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, isn't that cute? Did your brainwashed brainwasher tell you that one?
If the universe and life on earth had been created by design then there would be OVERWHELMING SCIENTIFIC evidence in support of design and for the existence of a designer especially if this designer was so actively involved in human affairs before the invention of the camera if Dark Ages dogma is to be believed.
Once again, there's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of design or a designer. However, there is scientific evidence regarding the origins of the universe and life on earth andall of the evidence fully supports entirely natural origins without any need for supernatural involvement.
Grow up, kid!
Science does not and cannot explain causation.Save your condescention pal its been decades since I was a kid. You needto quit making assumptions.

Location hidden

#630943 Jun 18, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you don't know a damn thing about evolution. Modern organisms have evolved from singular cell organisms and continue to change.
Evolution contradicts biblical creationist bullshit so death-denying cowards like you would rather argue with irrefutable fossil and genetic evidence than accept their own mortality like all rational people.
You're making a complete ass of yourself on an international forum with your willful ignorance of science, kid.
Pomona Atheist.

How could I ever forget?

I forced myself to go back in time.

Jeez, Pomona, you ain't making no sense. As many incarnations as you have had I am really, really surprised you still don't believe in the supernatural. Especially since you have been so true to form about the not making sense.

Perhaps you should wise up and maybe you will get promoted, kid.

Location hidden

#630944 Jun 18, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
So how much evidence is required to prove something?
Example:
- there are loads of evidence for a "supernatural/paranormal " world around us, but many refuse to accept the evidence.
- one could also use this same analogy for UFOs.
So how much evidence is required to prove something?
....if evidence is not valid enough, what exactly is required?
From irrefutable proof to what is more likely are the parameters .

Location hidden

#630945 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
2 questions.....
1.Since I don't have one of those, can I borrow yours?
2. How much are you paying, because you know wierd shit like that ain't gonna be cheapsy.

Well, I was really expecting you to foot the bill for the purpose of self-advancement. Damn, you want me to feed you, too? Buy you video games?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630950 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you fill the vacuum with?
Your imaginings?
How do you maintain a political entity without a sense of group?
300 million out of 7 billion.
Who will nurture and protect us until we arrive at your Nirvana?
What "vacuum?" Fake patriotism only makes people foolish, you cannot improve a nation if you are unwilling to admit it's failures. You cannot defend a nation if you are defending a fake version of that nation. If anything, fake patriotism is the vacuum.

Location hidden

#630951 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What "vacuum?" Fake patriotism only makes people foolish, you cannot improve a nation if you are unwilling to admit it's failures. You cannot defend a nation if you are defending a fake version of that nation. If anything, fake patriotism is the vacuum.
There has to be a middle ground and as is usual on Topix it becomes an all or nothing proposition . This country has plenty to be proud of regardless of its short comings.There is nothing fake about that.Of course on Topix it degenerates to the fringes arguing over absolutes.

Location hidden

#630952 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I was really expecting you to foot the bill for the purpose of self-advancement. Damn, you want me to feed you, too? Buy you video games?
The mystery of what Aura does with his money will forever be yours.

Location hidden

#630953 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>It is okay not to be smart and/or intelligent, since intelligence is relative and requires those who are not. If you wish to appear intelligent, perhaps not, then do not spell "weird" as "wierd".
Trivial people make trivial points.

Location hidden

#630954 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you unaware of the shifts in your debate stance, or is it contrived to deflect from a weak position. Based on what you say, the "Last Universal Common Ancestor" would need to be presented with hard evidence, not belief, and you should freely provide it.
You can not define things that you allege happened in this physical realm, only separated by time or perhaps continents. You then, wish for others to provide evidence of things that happened in the spiritual world or in another dimension, which scientists suggest there are 2 or 3 that they can not detect or measure.

Yes "what if" there are so many things that "what if" can be
then any thing can be "what if"

What if you had a valid point that wasn't weird/wierd then you would have a point.
Except, you don't have one ... that qualifies as anything worth mention.

What if aliens ride in gods ancient alien spaceship in another dimension? WHAT IF? What IF the spelling police pull gods space ship over? WHAT IF you actually had evidence of anything.

OK genius you have evidence I misspelled a word , that...

Proves god somehow...wow!

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630955 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be a middle ground and as is usual on Topix it becomes an all or nothing proposition . This country has plenty to be proud of regardless of its short comings.There is nothing fake about that.Of course on Topix it degenerates to the fringes arguing over absolutes.
A "middle ground" to whether to indoctrinate people or not? How? Pray tell, how do you come to a "middle ground" for that?

Location hidden

#630956 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie..

Have you noticed a certain reluctance of people to accept and share your visions on this fuzzy thinking friendly Topix thread?

How do you think that will play to 300 million people with a higher ratio of sane to nuts than on here?

It is time for you to dazzle us with brilliance before you step on that stage.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#630957 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Only one reality, eh?
Yes, there's only one reality. For example. there are many visual illusions that have been designed to deceive. The visual is the same regardless of one's perception of it.

Organized religion has been successful at deceiving feeble-minded and weak-willed imbeciles for thousands of years because cowards like you desperately want to believe that it's possible to cheat death.

You need professional help, moron!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min StarC 555,129
Why Topix is dying 39 min andet1987 4
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 48 min andet1987 4,422
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 52 min Rick in Kansas 263,669
Respecting Gays is one way to go to Heaven 53 min andet1987 43
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 56 min Grau 119,287
Who's the best fighter: Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee,... (Jan '08) 1 hr Cathy Bullington 508
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Feb '14) 1 hr Dubai Massage 055... 141
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Innocent Holy dr ... 603,711
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 hr Jan 1,190

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE