Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No you said they were not pro gun sites. However guns and ammo is, and the other two are neutral, i.e. not anti gun sites
Honey it was not me who threatened anyone with a gun, THAT WAS YOU
What do you think would happen if your child was sitting peacefully contemplating the world behind your cardboard target?
WAR, designed for WAR, the WAR of KILLING the opposition. Why is this concept so difficult for you to grasp? Is it because you like you gun and are not willing to admit to it’s history because that would give you a reason not to like your gun?
Why do you keep bringing up strawmen arguments? This is a symptom of the fact that you have nothing. Planes were designed to fly, washing machines were designed to wash, guns were designed to kill.
Of course we have already had the discussion of your empty threats but that of course does not stop you making stupid and ignorant statements about my feelings. But the thing is, the BIG thing is that they are not 60 metres away from me and therefore I could not give a toss. It does not really matter that you are scared of guns because any nut job you meet in the street may be armed
That by dear little stupid prat is why I said invariably, try looking up the word before you go into gloating meltdown
Nope, why would you suggest I am claiming that, Of course not everyone who is shot dies? But enough do to make the manufacture of guns worthwhile
is it because you are floundering and have to make up BS, you really are pathetic
We know you don’t care as evidenced by you immature attitude to guns, I have tried it, several times. You see your screwed /distorted opinion based on guesswork is just that. screwed and distorted opinion
Gee, I think the real reason guns were invented was to protect people from those with emotions and passions like you have.

“Dont kill innocent people just”

Since: Jul 12

"because they're inconvenient"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No you said they were not pro gun sites. However guns and ammo is, and the other two are neutral, i.e. not anti gun sites
Honey it was not me who threatened anyone with a gun, THAT WAS YOU
What do you think would happen if your child was sitting peacefully contemplating the world behind your cardboard target?
WAR, designed for WAR, the WAR of KILLING the opposition. Why is this concept so difficult for you to grasp? Is it because you like you gun and are not willing to admit to it’s history because that would give you a reason not to like your gun?
Why do you keep bringing up strawmen arguments? This is a symptom of the fact that you have nothing. Planes were designed to fly, washing machines were designed to wash, guns were designed to kill.
Of course we have already had the discussion of your empty threats but that of course does not stop you making stupid and ignorant statements about my feelings. But the thing is, the BIG thing is that they are not 60 metres away from me and therefore I could not give a toss. It does not really matter that you are scared of guns because any nut job you meet in the street may be armed
That by dear little stupid prat is why I said invariably, try looking up the word before you go into gloating meltdown
Nope, why would you suggest I am claiming that, Of course not everyone who is shot dies? But enough do to make the manufacture of guns worthwhile
is it because you are floundering and have to make up BS, you really are pathetic
We know you don’t care as evidenced by you immature attitude to guns, I have tried it, several times. You see your screwed /distorted opinion based on guesswork is just that. screwed and distorted opinion
A site that isn't pro-gun doesn't automatically become anti-gun. First you claimed to have linked to pro-gun sites, now you're claiming they are neutral...

Why the hell would my kid dot behind the cardboard target I'm shoring at?! You're obsessed with death.

Oooohhhhh..... So you've moved the goalposts yet again. First you say that guns are designed to kill, NOW you're saying they are designed for war and killing. Make up your damn mind.

I don't need to look up invariably, I know what it means; every occasion, every case, always. You're claiming that when a person gets shot, they invariably(ALWAYS) die. You're 100% wrong.

A gun is designed to launch a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory. Period.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I think the real reason guns were invented was to protect people from those with emotions and passions like you have.
Dreaming in davesworld again.

Or are you threatening me, RR has tried that tack and failed, just as you fail. Pathetically

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Or are you threatening me, RR has tried that tack and failed, just as you fail. Pathetically
Liar. I never threatened you.

You're just a humorless shit.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...

My love, you are missing one particular understanding or perspective in your personalized application of your beloved E=mc2.

From your perspective of this transfer of that energy you see yourself as a strong woman no one is going to fool or walk on again, and you summon up all your intellectual capability to achieve that goal of setting them straight. Because of this focus of your tremendous energies you therefore miss the perspectives of others. Those that are the focus of your energy beams see you as a fire breathing dragon, while those on the side looking on see you as a raving lunatic.

But I am sure you are sweet and affectionate to those that agree with you totally.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A site that isn't pro-gun doesn't automatically become anti-gun. First you claimed to have linked to pro-gun sites, now you're claiming they are neutral...
Why the hell would my kid dot behind the cardboard target I'm shoring at?! You're obsessed with death.
Oooohhhhh..... So you've moved the goalposts yet again. First you say that guns are designed to kill, NOW you're saying they are designed for war and killing. Make up your damn mind.
I don't need to look up invariably, I know what it means; every occasion, every case, always. You're claiming that when a person gets shot, they invariably(ALWAYS) die. You're 100% wrong.
A gun is designed to launch a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory. Period.
Nope I claimed to have linked to “for the most part pro gun sites” so stop your pathetic lying.

Nope, I am making a logical conclusion based on the ability of children to get into places they are not supposed to get. Don’t pretend it does not happen just because you like your gun, try googling “child shot by accident”.

No matter how you attempt to obfuscate (look it up), I have said that war was the driving force for gun invention, for the most part guns were designed to kill in war. I have repeatedly mentioned who the majority of guns were designed for, i.e. the military and police. So are you saying that guns designed for the military are designed to shoot at cardboard targets? Or is it that you have nothing to argue with?

Ahh nope I was using invariably to mean, regularly, customarily as shown in my thesaurus but I see you are absolutely correct. I apologise for the confusion caused by my choice of word.

No period involved, if that trajectory ends in a human target as it’s designed for then it can kill

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> dumb response. You claimed to get multiple visits from the fed ex people etc. Do you deny your proclivities?
Um, lots of things get delivered online, like computers, video game systems and accessories, food, medical supplies, tobacco products, clothing, shoes, make up ..... are you really that computer illiterate?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. I never threatened you.
You're just a humorless shit.
Yes you have and you have even apologised for it you lying toad, you have also claimed it was a joke

Just because it was a couple of weeks ago does not make it go away.

Sorry if my humour does not run to getting off when you claim you put people in your sights and then complain that your sights were out of alignment. Nope not even remotely funny as has been indicated by the majority of posters who have commented on your sad attempt at christian humour.

You are just a violent christian

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I claimed to have linked to “for the most part pro gun sites” so stop your pathetic lying.
Nope, I am making a logical conclusion based on the ability of children to get into places they are not supposed to get. Don’t pretend it does not happen just because you like your gun, try googling “child shot by accident”.
No matter how you attempt to obfuscate (look it up), I have said that war was the driving force for gun invention, for the most part guns were designed to kill in war. I have repeatedly mentioned who the majority of guns were designed for, i.e. the military and police. So are you saying that guns designed for the military are designed to shoot at cardboard targets? Or is it that you have nothing to argue with?
Ahh nope I was using invariably to mean, regularly, customarily as shown in my thesaurus but I see you are absolutely correct. I apologise for the confusion caused by my choice of word.
No period involved, if that trajectory ends in a human target as it’s designed for then it can kill
War was not the driving force for their invention. Scientific and technological curiosity was. Until the modern era where the military industrial complex, read military and science community, work together to bring forth new weaponry, the military never adopted weapons until they were tired and true on the civilian side. They were rather old fashioned. They were playing for keeps. An example is this below. You go with what you know when you are dealing with thousands of men fighting each other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pike_%28weapon%2...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...
My love, you are missing one particular understanding or perspective in your personalized application of your beloved E=mc2.
From your perspective of this transfer of that energy you see yourself as a strong woman no one is going to fool or walk on again, and you summon up all your intellectual capability to achieve that goal of setting them straight. Because of this focus of your tremendous energies you therefore miss the perspectives of others. Those that are the focus of your energy beams see you as a fire breathing dragon, while those on the side looking on see you as a raving lunatic.
But I am sure you are sweet and affectionate to those that agree with you totally.
Nope I see myself as a strong woman because I am a strong woman that will not lie down at your whim and say, ohh a man, please screw me.

So what you are saying here is that I miss the whole goddidiit by magic approach because I am too intelligent to be that gullible and this upsets you and goes against your normal expectations because you are unable to step over the hurdle put in front of you by your parents and preacher when you are a child.

Fair enough.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Guns don't kill people.

Dangerously delusional godbots with guns kill people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have and you have even apologised for it you lying toad, you have also claimed it was a joke
Sorry if my humour does not run to getting off when you claim you put people in your sights and then complain that your sights were out of alignment. Nope not even remotely funny as has been indicated by the majority of posters who have commented on your sad attempt at christian humour.
No religion in your discussion, eh?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, lots of things get delivered online, like computers, video game systems and accessories, food, medical supplies, tobacco products, clothing, shoes, make up ..... are you really that computer illiterate?
Not a one of them gets delivered online unless they are digital files. All others are ordered, and then all the cars, trucks, maybe bicycles, and airplanes are set into motion.

Here is the difference between going to the store and having it delivered. The store is a warehouse that takes a lot less transportation to get it from the factory to the end user. Ordering online adds layers to the system.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I see myself as a strong woman because I am a strong woman that will not lie down at your whim and say, ohh a man, please screw me.
So what you are saying here is that I miss the whole goddidiit by magic approach because I am too intelligent to be that gullible and this upsets you and goes against your normal expectations because you are unable to step over the hurdle put in front of you by your parents and preacher when you are a child.
Fair enough.
I think you demonstrated what I said quite well there. Thank you.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a one of them gets delivered online unless they are digital files. All others are ordered, and then all the cars, trucks, maybe bicycles, and airplanes are set into motion.
Here is the difference between going to the store and having it delivered. The store is a warehouse that takes a lot less transportation to get it from the factory to the end user. Ordering online adds layers to the system.
Okay, so the only time you ever read anything literal is when you want to try to be funny. Yeah, fail on your part.

You order them online, they get delivered via FedEx, UPS, or USPS (in the US).

There, specific enough for your miniscule mind?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:

Well since about.com and pbs.org are neither pro-gun, anti-gun or neutral-gun sites it seem as though YOU are the one lying.
That's a stretch. See of you can find a child that was killed by a gun because they got behind the cardboard target while someone else was shooting.

Good luck!
No. I'm saying the same thing I've said all along, that guns are designed to launch a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory.
Then it's you that needs to "look it up".

Invariably:
adj.
Not changing or subject to change; constant.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx...

So no, a person that gets shot does NOT invariably die.
Sure it can, but do can a spoon.

So then by your version of logic, whatever can be used to kill is designed to kill...

Ugh

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so the only time you ever read anything literal is when you want to try to be funny. Yeah, fail on your part.
You order them online, they get delivered via FedEx, UPS, or USPS (in the US).
There, specific enough for your miniscule mind?
Track your packages and see how many hops they make. Those are made by planes, semis, and various delivery vehicles. They are also usually sorted and routed by automation, which can require quite a bit of energy expenditure.

That is a great system for manufacturers and distributors of many products. Keeps their inventory, and thus taxes, down, and lessens risks of overproduction, and thus selling at a lot less profit margin. However, all products go the same route in general, thus your per item cost will be higher than the bulk rates you get through something like a WalMart distribution system.

Those delivery services follow schedules, product or no product. Store distributors do it on an as needed basis to maintain stock, and the total cost, and wear and tear on roads, and fuel consumption will be less overall.

The biggest difference is who drives to pick it up. You drive to the store when you need it, and you can pick up several other items on the same trip. Those services have a vehicle on the road on a route you may be on that day or not.

That lipstick you ordered online costs more to deliver than at Walmart. Any price difference is the savings from the aforementioned reduced inventory, and middleman costs. Those online companies drop ship items oftentimes from the manufacturer or first level distributor.

You live in a city where the population and thus distribution via services like that can be more economical and less traffic generating. Suburbs and rural are a different ball game.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
The failure is in you to understand them.
Every single human being is born with the need and desire to bond with other life, be it human or pet.
Energy transfer. That is what happens when a switch is thrown.
Even dim bulbs extinguish when there is nothing to fire them up.
So you would say the same about priests, nuns and monks, right?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Oooh!!

10 judgits negative for me, and 10 positive for KK.

Interesting. We have 10 all of the exact same mind. or we have one with lots of multiple accounts.

Interesting.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't claim it was a joke, I explained that it was a joke.

A joke to which you didn't take as bring funny, but insulting. That's why I apologized.

I did not apologize for threatening you because I did not threaten you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 598,861 - 598,880 of683,099
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••