Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#631229 Jun 19, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, it's you and your fellow cultists who are obsessed with "changing the topic". In case you've forgotten, the topic of this thread is, "Prove there's a god".
No one in the history of the human race has ever presented any scientific evidence in support of the juvenile concept of god. Your willful ignorance of evolutionary biology and DNA genetic sequences is proof of your desire to be a world class ignoramus not a valid justification for your self-degrading cultist lifestyle.
If you're gonna ignore most of what I post, then I'll go ahead and stop responding to you. Here's what I wrote:

"It's a very simple question that you know you can't answer so you resort to petty name calling like a 3rd grade child.

I agree that there's evidence supporting the fact that things can evolve, that wasn't the issue, you just tried changing the topic.

The topic was the supposed, mythical common ancestor. The one you claimed there is evidence of.

I await said evidence.

(But I'll probably just get called more names...)"

---

Either respond to the entirety or don't respond at all, coward.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631230 Jun 19, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, the title of the thread is "Prove there's a god" not "Prove Christian godbots are blissfully ignorant of evolution and common descent".
Creationist hubris
Most creationists (and, indeed, most people) would gladly admit they do not understand quantum mechanics and are unqualified to make a judgment about its validity. In contrast, they have no such qualms about evolution and common descent. While simple on the surface (as taught in the average high school), the theory of evolution in the form of the modern synthesis is as complex as quantum mechanics with a complex interplay of disparate evidence. The interaction between genetic mutations, organism development, and events in the life of an organism is incredibly complex. Since evolution occurs at a population level, the interaction within the population and its interaction with the environment adds another layer of complexity. This contrasts with the gut-level or biblical rejection of the theory.
LMMFAO!

First you say that this is the PTAG thread, not the PTCGABIOEACD thread.

Then you continue to show your stupidity by not talking at all about PTAG, but instead talk about your insane ideas of what Christians are.
Myth Buster

United States

#631231 Jun 19, 2013
True Bullshit wrote:
Wow! I'm flattered that you consider me such a threat.
You've openly admitted on a public forum that you'd consider it an honor to die for your imaginary friend. You should be on our terrorist watch list and never permitted back in this country.

There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of design or a designer and a Muslim terrorist wannabe's willful ignorance of science isn't a valid justification for their self-degrading cultist lifestyle.

Lawrence Krauss is a fellow anti-theist and anti-theism is the only humane position to hold in regards to the abomination known as organized religion. He's neither a supporter of your dangerous lifestyle nor your pseudoscience bullshit. You belong in a mental institution, kid.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631232 Jun 19, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just stick to the topic and provide evidence to support your personal delusions of an imaginary father figure in the sky or acknowledge you've been had by the greatest hoax of all time and seek professional help for your mental illness?
Christians don't believe in a "father figure in the sky".

Oy atheists do.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#631233 Jun 19, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You've openly admitted on a public forum that you'd consider it an honor to die for your imaginary friend. You should be on our terrorist watch list and never permitted back in this country.
You said it, not I. I admitted no such thing.
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
There's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of design or a designer and a Muslim terrorist wannabe's willful ignorance of science isn't a valid justification for their self-degrading cultist lifestyle.
Yeah just keep blocking your ears and repeating this mantra of yours.

C'mon, when are you gona give me something substantial to debate about?
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawrence Krauss is a fellow anti-theist and anti-theism is the only humane position to hold in regards to the abomination known as organized religion. He's neither a supporter of your dangerous lifestyle nor your pseudoscience bullshit. You belong in a mental institution, kid.
If this is your opinion, then you certainly do not know how the world works. Perhaps get out a little.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#631234 Jun 19, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
If something is impossible to both prove or disprove we have to decide given what limited evidence that is available what is the more plausible explanation.That is open to interpretation and more so when influenced by ideologies.
At one time people thought it was impossible to travel to the Moon and Mars. This goes to show that what was thought at the time, is actually a misnomer, because witht he advancement of technology, we overcame those "impossible doubts".

Doubters have come and gone, as a new Science is unveiled.

If something is not proven or disproven, then it is what it is, until either can be claimed. In my two examples of a "spiritual world" or "UFOs" - show both to be exactly what it was like to cure people with medicines, instead of putting leeches on a person.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631236 Jun 19, 2013
New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
At one time people thought it was impossible to travel to the Moon and Mars. This goes to show that what was thought at the time, is actually a misnomer, because witht he advancement of technology, we overcame those "impossible doubts".
Doubters have come and gone, as a new Science is unveiled.
If something is not proven or disproven, then it is what it is, until either can be claimed. In my two examples of a "spiritual world" or "UFOs" - show both to be exactly what it was like to cure people with medicines, instead of putting leeches on a person.
Why did you capitalize science as if it's a noun...?
Myth Buster

United States

#631237 Jun 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Christians don't believe in a "father figure in the sky".
Actually, they worship an imaginary father figure in the sky in hopes of meeting him when they die.
Myth Buster

United States

#631238 Jun 19, 2013
True Bullshit wrote:
You said it, not I.
In actual fact, you said it and have since denied it.

There's absolutely no debate amongst rational adults regarding the possibility of supernatural involvement in the origins of the universe and life on earth because there's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of such complete and utter stupidity. You should have your head surgically removed from your ass. You're not a rational adult, kid.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#631239 Jun 19, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
What about AeroBatty?
Just another asshat.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#631242 Jun 19, 2013
Sexual frustration runs rampant across the Topix landscape.

Along with some nut cases.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#631243 Jun 19, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
In actual fact, you said it and have since denied it.
There's absolutely no debate amongst rational adults regarding the possibility of supernatural involvement in the origins of the universe and life on earth because there's absolutely no scientific evidence in support of such complete and utter stupidity. You should have your head surgically removed from your ass. You're not a rational adult, kid.
Law produced everything around us. There is plenty of scientific evidence of this. You have the option of believing that these laws were created, or that these laws always conveniently existed. To believe in an entire universe of convenience is absurd, utterly gullible.

When are you going step up and debate like a man? When are you going to stop hiding behind your childish ad hominem like an uneducated moffie?

People are reading these posts. They can see who is the kid here.

Now go on, go create multiple aliases to provide the illusion of support. Moffies love the false security of gangs afterall.
Myth Buster

United States

#631244 Jun 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
Just another asshat.
Projection is an instinctive defense mechanism for religiously retarded and revolting piles of shit like you, punk.

Location hidden

#631245 Jun 19, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
Has he insulted you?
Der! His very first post to me was insulting. No big surprise there, even though I had not addressed him. That's his way, offensive.

Location hidden

#631246 Jun 19, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> hahahah I'm too old for underoos so the answer is ...
No, but I'll cry if the coyote catches you. meep meep
I LOVED my Superman ones when I was little. Mom had to hide them from me or I'd probably still be wearing a "piece" of them somewhere on me. I got attached easy. Slept with my gloworm doll until I was 12. That disappeared under mysterious circumstances too. I think mom had an allegiance going on with the monster under my bed. xD
Myth Buster

United States

#631247 Jun 19, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
I think mom had an allegiance going on with the monster under my bed.
She undoubtedly played a major role in the upbringing of the ugly to the bone and rotten to the core monster in the bed.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631248 Jun 19, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, they worship an imaginary father figure in the sky in hopes of meeting him when they die.
No Christian believes that God is imaginary or lives in the sky. Those are atheist beliefs.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#631250 Jun 19, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>That is not the way the scientific community works, nitwit. There is nothing plausible about Goddidit.
You assume way too much.Tell me what are you so angry about?
Organized religion reject you and you have a need to strike back?
Lol
Myth Buster

United States

#631251 Jun 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
No Christian believes that God is imaginary or lives in the sky. Those are atheist beliefs.
It's been explained to you repeatedly that there's never been a need for the term atheist.

The theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma based indoctrination system. The anti-theist is opposed to religious brainwashing. There are no beliefs to opposing all dogma based indoctrination systems.

You're obviously especially confused redneck trash. In fact, Christian godbots do worship one of the thousands of documented mythical deities and clearly lack the intellectual capacity to realize that all mythical deities including the hideous monster of the damn bible are imaginary.

Location hidden

#631252 Jun 19, 2013
LineDazzle wrote:
<quoted text>
His post was not actually meant as a put down. He was joking about the way you treat him and others. Why not joke along with him?
Obviously you have not seen the first post he made to me on the evolution forum...

Stop making excuses for him. Aero and his buddies were hateful from the beginning, long before I ever (finally) flung his poo back at him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min here 64,053
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Steve III 654,001
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... 2 hr Clive 27
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 2 hr Clive 80
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,508
I want to masturebate with my friend 4 hr Bbflip 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 4 hr ImFree2Choose 2,582
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 281,866
More from around the web