Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the cops have legal rights to hurt someone.
So do you & I.
Get a clue.
You do realize your god, as described, is an atheist, right? After all, if a theist is someone that worships a higher power, and your god has nothing higher to worship, it is then an atheist. Ergo, atheists are at the top of the food chain. This atheist god could not have such an uneasy vanity, like a human, to be offended by doubt.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Plop Plop Fizz Fizz wrote:
<quoted text>Even Father's Day doesn't make you a better person. What will it take?
Odd... You think I'm a worse person because I DON'T fantasize about screwing 14 year olds?!
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> The spiritual realm has rejected you, poor baby
Rejected by something that exists only in your brainwashed mind. How will I ever recover?
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> The spiritual realm has rejected you, poor baby
Doesn't it bother you that you put more rational thought into choosing a car and believing a paid huckster than choosing a religion and believing a paid huckster?
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> dumb response. You claimed to get multiple visits from the fed ex people etc. Do you deny your proclivities?
Why would I take advice on how to raise children from an entity that had to drown its own children?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I hate toilet humor.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I have never understood why guys find it so amusing.:-/
Well, here is one thats never found that to appealing either, atleast after the age of 12 or so...lol
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
What deodorant does a wannabe Batman wear?
You're in proper company. There is not one word in the a gospels in praise of intelligence.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

<quoted text>It missed nothing. The question is what did the theist miss with this ridiculous projection?
Your magical thinking is rotting your brain and makes you into nothing more than a ridiculous bigot, a bifurcating false prophet. The voices in your head are lying to you.
It missed the same thing you did.

It was standing in a green tree.

Wah wah at its feet if it knew how to dig for it. Science used at its feet, and not chasing a mirage.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd... You think I'm a worse person because I DON'T fantasize about screwing 14 year olds?!
Nope. I think you are a bad person by the way you treat people online, like this post, for example, which is not in any way what I wrote. All churches beat the devil but they make sure not to kill him.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

<quoted text>Once again, projection. Haven't you heard of Alka Seltzer? You make people's heads hurt with your nonsense. You should be familiar with it. Freud, like you, was a fraud. I see you are unable to address anything that refutes your nonsense so you resort to this nonsense. Typical theist. A rash of logical fallacies like arguments from ignorance and special pleading followed by a river dance of childish attacks.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz=bubblebrain

Just add water.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You do realize your god, as described, is an atheist, right? After all, if a theist is someone that worships a higher power, and your god has nothing higher to worship, it is then an atheist. Ergo, atheists are at the top of the food chain. This atheist god could not have such an uneasy vanity, like a human, to be offended by doubt.
You lower God to that of a human?

LMMFAO!

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

<quoted text>Nope. I think you are a bad person by the way you treat people online, like this post, for example, which is not in any way what I wrote. All churches beat the devil but they make sure not to kill him.
You're out of your mind, dude. I was demeaning karl for defending his desire to have sex with a 14 year old girl and you think I'm "treating him bad"...

Too bad for you, if treating a pedophile bad makes you not like me, oh f_ckin well.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're out of your mind, dude. I was demeaning karl for defending his desire to have sex with a 14 year old girl and you think I'm "treating him bad"...
Too bad for you, if treating a pedophile bad makes you not like me, oh f_ckin well.
See, you've proven my point. You are cognizant that I was not alluding to that but you have to make something up to make yourself feel better. Even Father's Day hasn't improved you, nor are you spending it with your children. Oh,mthat's right, Father's Day Sunday is a huge day for construction equipment sales in the US.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You lower God to that of a human?
LMMFAO!
Actually, the Bible does that. Describe the exact nature of your god. You seem to claim to know it but are incapable of doing so.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz=bubblebrain
Just add water.
Once again, you are incapable of defending your illogic and irrational position so you resort to childish prat. Another theistic failure.

In conversation:

Theist: Clocks, watches and aeroplanes don't design themselves.

Atheist: I know that.

Theist: They have to be designed by a designer.

Atheist: I know that, too.

Theist: This applies to EVERYTHING around you. The stars, the planets, the Earth, you, me and everything HAD to have a designer.

Atheist: So EVERYTHING that exists HAD to be designed by a designer? Even the atom which exists in all things?

Theist: Yes. And God IS the designer of the atom.

Atheist: So without the atom, nothing can exist?

Theist: Exactly!

Atheist: So who designed God the designer, when nothing existed, not even an atom?

Theist: God has always been. God didn't require designing.

Atheist: In that case, the universe has always been and doesn't require a designer.

Theist: Plop Plop Fizz Fizz=bubblebrain
Just add water.

Do you smell what is coming out of your ears right now? That is the smell of failure. How are your children doing today? Isn't it their day to pamper you? One is the loneliest number that you ever knew.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It missed the same thing you did.
It was standing in a green tree.
Wah wah at its feet if it knew how to dig for it. Science used at its feet, and not chasing a mirage.
I didn't miss it, numbnutz. I illustrated that it was a failed fable. Is English your second language? It is mine, but you are incapable of clear, cogent discourse. You last sentence is non-sensical word salad.

Teismo ha distrutto la vostra mente.

Le théisme a détruit votre esprit.

Teísmo ha destruido su mente.

Theism megsemmisítette.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here is one thats never found that to appealing either, atleast after the age of 12 or so...lol
Yet you are another river dancer.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

<quoted text>See, you've proven my point. You are cognizant that I was not alluding to that but you have to make something up to make yourself feel better. Even Father's Day hasn't improved you, nor are you spending it with your children. Oh,mthat's right, Father's Day Sunday is a huge day for construction equipment sales in the US.
See? You're nuts.

Thanks for continually proving that.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me the difference?

All religions say “do”…Christianity says “done”. All religions set up rules whereby one makes himself “worthy”. Christianity says we are “made” worthy by Christ’s sacrifice for us. There is nothing we have to do, indeed there is nothing we “can” do but accept God’s amazing grace.

Judaism is the oldest Abrahamic religion, and they all practiced rituals and observed the laws. In order to abtain a relationship with God.

This is what the Bible calls "true" religion. Which is a "works".

James 1:27 Religion that is pure and undefiled before God and the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their affliction and to keep oneself unstained by the world."

GRACE = What Christ did for us so that "we" could have a relationship with God, and no need of religion anymore.

Jesus rejected organized religion, which is what they observed in the OT, and the 4 Gospels.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Teismo ha distrutto la vostra mente.
No, atheism has destroyed your mind, that's why you talk in circles, conjecture and circumstance and call it fact & logic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 598,781 - 598,800 of680,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

647 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min -USA-1 109,756
Gay Snapchat Names 7 min Dylan 1,373
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Robert F 512,336
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 8 min jos 286
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min RiversideRedneck 217,252
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min Shivar 440,861
How come the president doesn't use his BIRTH NAME? 16 min Shivar 16
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min Joshuas Polaris 2000 596,624
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Toby 89,609
•••
•••
•••