AOL

#631256 Jun 19, 2013

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ---

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI

Myth Buster

United States

#631257 Jun 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Israel was dead and is alive because Jesus was dead and is alive.
An amalgamated myth was never dead or alive and didn't form Israel.
Myth Buster

United States

#631258 Jun 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Yes, you've explained your lunacy, but there IS a term "atheist".
You can continue making an ass of yourself by using the term atheist. Anti-theists oppose religious brainwashing which produces retarded and revolting assholes like you. You've clearly demonstrated that you're one of the most blissfully ignorant assholes in the history of topix and should be in mental institution for treatment of your mental illness.

I've already explained to you the historical and scientific evidence in contradiction to your Christian dogma. The truth is you're a death denying coward who doesn't have the guts to accept irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming. As such, you're both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#631259 Jun 19, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
An amalgamated myth was never dead or alive and didn't form Israel.
True, God did. This is the terminal generation.

"this generation"

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
xianity is EVIL

Bridgetown, Canada

#631260 Jun 19, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There is order throughout the universe, and that is overwhelming evidence of a Creator. There is no known spot in the universe that escapes law, and scientific research is proving that everyday. The more Lawrence Krauss does his real job of being a theoretical physicist and cosmologist, the stronger the evidence becomes. Maybe that's why he has relaxed his real research to instead join the desperate effort to champion atheism, a position with more holes than substance. Haha.
until you PROVE gods existence, atheism is on pretty solid ground,,appologetics such as your special pleading fallacy proves nothing

Universe is extremely hostile to human life,I dont see anything orderely in it,

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#631261 Jun 19, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:

You can continue making an ass of yourself by using the term atheist. Anti-theists oppose religious brainwashing which produces retarded and revolting assholes like you.
You're so my bitch. Atheism is simply the absence of belief in gods; anti-theism is a conscious and deliberate opposition to theism.

If you're an anti-theist then that's you, but don't assume that all atheists are anti-theist.
xianity is EVIL

Bridgetown, Canada

#631262 Jun 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
True, God did. This is the terminal generation.
"this generation"
Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
that was 2 thousand years ago,and still nothing!

only thing terminal is your evil religion

www.evilbible.com
xianity is EVIL

Bridgetown, Canada

#631263 Jun 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel was dead and is alive because Jesus was dead and is alive. This is the terminal generation.
Israel was created in 1948 thnx to United nations,,not jesus you silly,.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#631264 Jun 19, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
until you PROVE gods existence, atheism is on pretty solid ground,,appologetics such as your special pleading fallacy proves nothing
Universe is extremely hostile to human life,I dont see anything orderely in it,
Atheism is TOTALLY faith.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#631265 Jun 19, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
that was 2 thousand years ago,and still nothing!
only thing terminal is your evil religion
www.evilbible.com
Nothing? Israel is back exactly as God foretold. It is a GREAT miracle.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#631266 Jun 19, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel was created in 1948 thnx to United nations,,not jesus you silly,.
Yeah, it's back just like God said it would be. God is waving His "banner" to all in warning. This is the terminal generation.

Isaiah 11:11-12 (NKJV)
11 It shall come to pass in that day That the LORD shall set His hand again the second time To recover the remnant of His people who are left, From Assyria and Egypt, From Pathros and Cush, From Elam and Shinar, From Hamath and the islands of the sea. 12 He will set up a banner for the nations, And will assemble the outcasts of Israel, And gather together the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#631267 Jun 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so my bitch. Atheism is simply the absence of belief in gods; anti-theism is a conscious and deliberate opposition to theism.
If you're an anti-theist then that's you, but don't assume that all atheists are anti-theist.
Pomona is just a troll. He has been doing this for years. Why he keeps reincarnating. Topix kills him.

He is too camp to be real. Besides, I think he is a New Ager of the mystical sort. Energy grids, healing energies, etc.
xianity is EVIL

Bridgetown, Canada

#631268 Jun 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel was dead and is alive because Jesus was dead and is alive. This is the terminal generation.
jesus is dead,and his grave is in Aomori Japan.

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/text/nn20120605f2...
xianity is EVIL

Bridgetown, Canada

#631269 Jun 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
this tread is about PROVING gods existence

can you do that?

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#631270 Jun 19, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Pomona is just a troll. He has been doing this for years. Why he keeps reincarnating. Topix kills him.
He is too camp to be real. Besides, I think he is a New Ager of the mystical sort. Energy grids, healing energies, etc.
And magnets.

Don't forget the magnets.

“Are you a Problem or Solution?”

Since: Mar 09

Ann Arbor, MI

#631271 Jun 19, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
You can continue making an ass of yourself by using the term atheist. Anti-theists oppose religious brainwashing which produces retarded and revolting assholes like you. You've clearly demonstrated that you're one of the most blissfully ignorant assholes in the history of topix and should be in mental institution for treatment of your mental illness.
I've already explained to you the historical and scientific evidence in contradiction to your Christian dogma. The truth is you're a death denying coward who doesn't have the guts to accept irrefutable facts in contradiction to your programming. As such, you're both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race.
I’m sorry, no disrespect intended here. I just popped over to see what was being discussed on here and happened upon this post. I have not been following the discussion so chances are I am missing something. Are you saying that it is inappropriate to use the term atheist in general, or are you saying that it is being applied inappropriately given the discussion you are having with RR?
Myth Buster

United States

#631272 Jun 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
True, God did.
False. All of the documented deities, including yours, are man-made myths.
Myth Buster

United States

#631273 Jun 19, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Atheism is simply the absence of belief in gods; anti-theism is a conscious and deliberate opposition to theism.
There's no term for not believing in Santa Claus, Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy. There's no need for a term for not believing in any mythical character.

Anti-theism is the opposition to theism or religious brainwashing, which produces retarded and revolting assholes like you who'd rather desperately cling to utterly ridiculous and thoroughly discredited dogma than accept their own mortality like rational people.

As a brainwashed godbot with any desire to be de-converted, you're both a national embarrassment and an outright disgrace to the human race.
Myth Buster

United States

#631274 Jun 19, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
100% wrong! In fact, all of your posts have been wrong.

Religions are dogma based indoctrination systems not faith based belief systems. There's no such thing as a faith based belief system.

Anti-theists are opposed to all dogma based indoctrination systems. It's inevitable that there will someday be an international ban on all dogma based indoctrination systems. The alternative is mutually assured destruction.

It's obvious that you're certifiably insane and need professional help.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#631275 Jun 19, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And magnets.
Don't forget the magnets.
Sigh, the limitations of the human, or facsimile, mind. Stuck on "things" and incapable of seeing past them.

Not the magnets, Catcher, the magnetic force. And what gives rise to it.

Motion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 8 min WiseMan3 45,809
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Just Think 691,912
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 39 min Classic 4,396
__POPE & ISRAEL to SIGN Historic Agreement__ 58 min Dec 2017 News 1
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Eagle 12 - 6,687
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr Exposing Devil Lies 368
"Come on in the house,A.C. We wanna talk to O.J." 9 hr Doctor REALITY 1
More from around the web