Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#630761 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
You're incapabale of being reasoned with.
Congratulations! It's early but it's unlikely that anyone will post a more hypocritical statement today. The truth is you're mentally ill and need professional help.

Since: May 11

UK

#630762 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
[...]
I am Dave Nelson of the Nelsons that lived in Canada from 1802 to 1922 that had enough brains leftover to leave for a warmer climate and breed with better stock. How do you like that perspective, eh?
This is why you're a lonely, toothless, social hand grenade who worships an electromagnet?

Brains indeed....

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#630763 Jun 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
But I have known people from other countries with the same problem, Australia, some African states, the middle east and India come to mind, such chauvinism is not exclusive to America. However when mixed with imperialistic views you have a point
I have seen it regularly in France, particularly the Sarlat Saturday market, it seems to be a big draw for loud and obnoxious Americans during the summer months, often they are overweight and loudly dressed and complaining volubly because no one speaks English or understands them. They do get the US a bad name.
I'm not saying the problem doesn't exist in other countries.

However, Americans seem to have a proclivity for it much more than do those from other countries.

What you say about what you have witnessed is a classic case of why the phrase "ugly American" so aptly describes many Americans who travel to other countries.

And even aside from that, we Americans have a reputation of being spoiled, self-centered, selfish and pampered.

Why wouldn't we when with less than 5% of the world's population, we use 25% of the world's oil, coal and aluminum, 33% of the world's paper, and 19% of the world's copper?

And that is the case with MUCH of American consumerism.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#630764 Jun 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Gotcha. He's a cross-dressing devil worshipper, like Kaitlyn.
xD
You guys make it too easy.
There ya go again letting your fantasy get the better of you, such a sad dreamer you are.

Why do you consider that I worship a devil, just because I am not willing to bow down and worship your myth? What is so difficult for you to understand? Or is it simply that you like lying for your god? Do you think it will earn you extr4a god points?

Why do you consider that I am a cross dresser, You have absolutely nothing to provide you with any such evidence except you own perverted imagination. Therefore this too can be considered a lie.

Consider that your faith teaches satan to be the father of lies, and yet you lie in the name of your god, why are you so openly worshipping satan by lying about me worshipping anything.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#630765 Jun 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, up until the moment you find out the girl you're making out with has a sausage under *her* skirt. Then it's, POW, right in the mouth!
Even more so if she straps it on, yanks your pants down and throws you over the couch.:-)

She will show you who is boss, eh?

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#630766 Jun 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't, you silly lil' cunny.
Tell that to CHRISTINE since SHE is the one who posted it and NOT me, since Christine and I are NOT one and the same just like YOU and I are not one and the same.
Of course, I DO have SOMETHING in common with Christine; that being that we are BOTH human.
So of course, that means I have NOTHING in common with YOU, nor do you have anything in common with ANYONE, since you are some sort of aberration that is masquerading as a part of the human race.
NOTHING offensive should be on Topix, so why are YOU here- YOU- by FAR- THE most offensive, ugliest and most hideous poster here?
More projection?!!

lol

You are quite hysterical, Christine.

#630767 Jun 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, a short rant. That must have been very difficult for you to condense all that hatred into such a small space.
lol
No rant at all, just normal everyday conversation on a thread designed for conversation.

I realise the concept is beyond you but thatís just tough

Tell me, why do you imagine that everyone is as ignorant and stupidly illiterate as you?

Please enlighten me, I really would find your self centred ignorance a fascinating subject for discussion

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#630768 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly girl.
China, Japan, and many countries invested mucho money in the USA and its economy. They bought stock in it. We have some good hustlers here. Had kept the economy going well for a few decades.
Their collecting on defaults would be difficult and very expensive. Nukes and an armed society will keep them within our way of doing things and system of laws. The only danger to our society is morons like yourself destroying it from within. Be advised this is a well known potential and when push comes to shove you can guess what will happen if you had the brains to do so.
Ugly American = Ugly Roman = Ugly Brit
The dominant cultures of their times.
Please note Latin is still taught and used in things such as law and biology, and you are using English to communicate here and across the world.
Time marches on and advancement is made when you have standards to meet.
I'm not silly and while I don't normally mind being referred to as a "girl", I mind it when YOU do it for you do it as an insult.

As to the rest of your RANT, PFFFFFFTTTT.....

#630769 Jun 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>He started out confused.
Sorry, I meant to say donít confuse him any moreÖ

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#630770 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Even more so if she straps it on, yanks your pants down and throws you over the couch.:-)
Are you such a "fine" example of American "morality" that you have to post your sexual fantasies here, Dave?

Since: May 11

UK

#630771 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
keep your fantasies to yourself gummy bear.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#630772 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Fight fire with fire, eh?
More like putting out a fire with gasoline. ;)

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#630773 Jun 18, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
keep your fantasies to yourself gummy bear.
Exactly!

But no worries- Dave Nelson is showing us some of that fine American morality which he thinks sets the standard for the rest of the world.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#630774 Jun 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I meant to say donít confuse him any moreÖ
Is that even possible to confuse him more than he is considering how he is so saturated with confusion he lives in a permanent state of confusion?
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#630775 Jun 18, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!
The point is Rush, is that there is nothing MORALLY wrong with desires for teenage girls.
LineDazzle

Wrexham, UK

#630776 Jun 18, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
It's sick, disgusting in fact, because what is going on when a mature adult lures a young teenager into sex, is manipulation. It isn't on equal terms. The 14 year old doesn't have true understanding of the situation. Regardless of having a period or not doesn't make them mentally mature. We as mature adults came up with laws against this because it is morally wrong. Hopefully the USA has now recorded your message and will monitor your activities.
I would never actually rape them or have sex with them, of course having sex with anybody underage is child abuse! But the desires are not wrong!

#630777 Jun 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not saying the problem doesn't exist in other countries.
However, Americans seem to have a proclivity for it much more than do those from other countries.
What you say about what you have witnessed is a classic case of why the phrase "ugly American" so aptly describes many Americans who travel to other countries.
And even aside from that, we Americans have a reputation of being spoiled, self-centered, selfish and pampered.
Why wouldn't we when with less than 5% of the world's population, we use 25% of the world's oil, coal and aluminum, 33% of the world's paper, and 19% of the world's copper?
And that is the case with MUCH of American consumerism.
Itís funny really, although I know it exists (see it often enough) I donít think Iíve never met the phenomenon in the US. I have been to the US several times but perhaps the people I met were on their best behaviour, I really donít know and of course I have never had the need to meet up with godbots or rednecks.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#630778 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Stop posting your disgusting fantasies, atheist. Your atheism is best left in the privacy of your home and nowhere else.
There's never been a need for the term atheist.

A theist has been brainwashed to mindlessly adhere to a dogma based indoctrination system although only a small minority of godbots, such as you, are so pathetically brainwashed to lack even a single socially redeemable quality.

An anti-theist is opposed to religious brainwashing, which produces cults of ignorant and intolerant godbots who can easily be programmed to gleefully commit unconscionable acts of violence.

Anti-theism is the ONLY humane position to hold in regards to the abomination known as organized religion.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#630779 Jun 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>More like putting out a fire with gasoline. ;)
In her case mental methane emissions that never end.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#630780 Jun 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>More projection?!!
lol
You are quite hysterical, Christine.
No, silly lil cunny- it is YOU who is the hysterical one- as in the LITERAL meaning of hysterical, because not only is there NOTHING funny about you, there is everything tragic and truly pathological about you.

I can't speak for Christine, other than that she seems no more hysterical in ANY sense of the word than I am, though she can be quite witty and clever.

You really are very SICK, Nano.

I am not saying that as an insult, but simply as the FACT you keep proving it to be.

Seek help. Not sure there is ANYONE or ANYTHING which can help you at this point since you are SO far gone that it really is a very sad thing to see- kind of like a train wreck; one really doesn't want to look.

But at any rate, ANY help that MIGHT be available to you will not be found on Topix.

Here's a start for you:

How to Get Mental Health Care in US

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Mental-Health-Care...

That's the best I could do since your location is hidden but it's really not- we all know you slither your way out from under that slimy rock you call home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min hojo 559,344
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 18 min royal kannadiga 1,259
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min lil whispers 604,962
Our God Is The Mighty Creator Of All Things! 34 min Turkey Property 2
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr cheer the f up 119,648
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 1 hr Jolly 23,968
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Lyndi 175,605
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 265,091
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Barnsweb 441,764
More from around the web