Prove there's a god.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#630951 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What "vacuum?" Fake patriotism only makes people foolish, you cannot improve a nation if you are unwilling to admit it's failures. You cannot defend a nation if you are defending a fake version of that nation. If anything, fake patriotism is the vacuum.
There has to be a middle ground and as is usual on Topix it becomes an all or nothing proposition . This country has plenty to be proud of regardless of its short comings.There is nothing fake about that.Of course on Topix it degenerates to the fringes arguing over absolutes.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#630952 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Well, I was really expecting you to foot the bill for the purpose of self-advancement. Damn, you want me to feed you, too? Buy you video games?
The mystery of what Aura does with his money will forever be yours.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#630953 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>It is okay not to be smart and/or intelligent, since intelligence is relative and requires those who are not. If you wish to appear intelligent, perhaps not, then do not spell "weird" as "wierd".
Trivial people make trivial points.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#630954 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you unaware of the shifts in your debate stance, or is it contrived to deflect from a weak position. Based on what you say, the "Last Universal Common Ancestor" would need to be presented with hard evidence, not belief, and you should freely provide it.
You can not define things that you allege happened in this physical realm, only separated by time or perhaps continents. You then, wish for others to provide evidence of things that happened in the spiritual world or in another dimension, which scientists suggest there are 2 or 3 that they can not detect or measure.

Yes "what if" there are so many things that "what if" can be
then any thing can be "what if"

What if you had a valid point that wasn't weird/wierd then you would have a point.
Except, you don't have one ... that qualifies as anything worth mention.

What if aliens ride in gods ancient alien spaceship in another dimension? WHAT IF? What IF the spelling police pull gods space ship over? WHAT IF you actually had evidence of anything.

OK genius you have evidence I misspelled a word , that...

Proves god somehow...wow!

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#630955 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be a middle ground and as is usual on Topix it becomes an all or nothing proposition . This country has plenty to be proud of regardless of its short comings.There is nothing fake about that.Of course on Topix it degenerates to the fringes arguing over absolutes.
A "middle ground" to whether to indoctrinate people or not? How? Pray tell, how do you come to a "middle ground" for that?

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#630956 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
What "vacuum?" Fake patriotism only makes people foolish, you cannot improve a nation if you are unwilling to admit it's failures. You cannot defend a nation if you are defending a fake version of that nation. If anything, fake patriotism is the vacuum.
Sweetie..

Have you noticed a certain reluctance of people to accept and share your visions on this fuzzy thinking friendly Topix thread?

How do you think that will play to 300 million people with a higher ratio of sane to nuts than on here?

It is time for you to dazzle us with brilliance before you step on that stage.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#630957 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
Only one reality, eh?
Yes, there's only one reality. For example. there are many visual illusions that have been designed to deceive. The visual is the same regardless of one's perception of it.

Organized religion has been successful at deceiving feeble-minded and weak-willed imbeciles for thousands of years because cowards like you desperately want to believe that it's possible to cheat death.

You need professional help, moron!
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#630958 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
its been decades since I was a kid.
Numerous studies have confirmed the common sense observation that religious brainwashing retards intellectual development. In all probability, you'll simply waste away your entire pathetic life with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child.
Myth Buster

Phoenix, AZ

#630959 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
As many incarnations as you have had I am really, really surprised you still don't believe in the supernatural.
Science is based in facts on observation and experimentation. There are no facts in support of supernatural silliness.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630960 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie..
Have you noticed a certain reluctance of people to accept and share your visions on this fuzzy thinking friendly Topix thread?
How do you think that will play to 300 million people with a higher ratio of sane to nuts than on here?
It is time for you to dazzle us with brilliance before you step on that stage.
I have no interest in steering the US to a better future, I don't really care what happens to the country, I am merely pointing out the flaws. As a species we are becoming immune to indoctrination with each new generation, evolution of our own species, and thus it will eventually be a moot point. I don't like the US because of the indoctrination required to make people fake patriots, since I cannot change that in my lifetime, I simply do not accept our country as being a good one.

Westcliffe, CO

#630961 Jun 18, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, there's only one reality. For example. there are many visual illusions that have been designed to deceive. The visual is the same regardless of one's perception of it.
Organized religion has been successful at deceiving feeble-minded and weak-willed imbeciles for thousands of years because cowards like you desperately want to believe that it's possible to cheat death.
You need professional help, moron!
You are quite wrong.

The visual is totally dependent upon the observed being able to emit light the observer is tuned to detect. Absence of image is not absence of object. In addition, this ability to emit by the observed is also influenced by the illumination upon it. Such as UV light.

Optical illusions render your premise invalid.

Westcliffe, CO

#630962 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no interest in steering the US to a better future, I don't really care what happens to the country, I am merely pointing out the flaws. As a species we are becoming immune to indoctrination with each new generation, evolution of our own species, and thus it will eventually be a moot point. I don't like the US because of the indoctrination required to make people fake patriots, since I cannot change that in my lifetime, I simply do not accept our country as being a good one.
"I am merely pointing out the flaws."

Your credentials, please. Otherwise no comments from the peanut gallery. Just watch the show.

Location hidden

#630964 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
A "middle ground" to whether to indoctrinate people or not? How? Pray tell, how do you come to a "middle ground" for that?
indoctrination is not limited to any one political philosophy.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#630965 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Can I pull one up and lay my head on it?

No you cannot, but feel free to lean against one.

Westcliffe, CO

#630966 Jun 18, 2013
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/1...

This is why your progressive liberal and atheist bubble is going to burst.

The Voice that has been pushing that agenda for 50 years is dying. People have learned, finally, not to trust it.

Such is happening to Hollywood, too.

The mass media has been leading the sheep since the 30's. They are falling apart.

Look at the most popular sources of info now. Look at the guns.

There is no going back.

Welcome to a new age.

Location hidden

#630967 Jun 18, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Numerous studies have confirmed the common sense observation that religious brainwashing retards intellectual development. In all probability, you'll simply waste away your entire pathetic life with the intellectual capacity of a mentally retarded child.
I can tell you one thingI won't be wasting anymore time on. A topix douche who calls him/herself Myth Buster. Find someone else to help you feed that needy ego.Feel free to reply as I'm sure you will be compelled to do ,but remember when you do it will simply confirm your uncontrollable need. Lol

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630968 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am merely pointing out the flaws."
Your credentials, please. Otherwise no comments from the peanut gallery. Just watch the show.
I am a US citizen.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630969 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
indoctrination is not limited to any one political philosophy.
That did not answer my request. I asked for you to point out something between indoctrination and not indoctrination.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Location hidden

#630970 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite wrong.
The visual is totally dependent upon the observed being able to emit light the observer is tuned to detect. Absence of image is not absence of object. In addition, this ability to emit by the observed is also influenced by the illumination upon it. Such as UV light.
Optical illusions render your premise invalid.
Yes he was wrong actually.
Religion has always been grounded on telling people what they need to know to survive. The messed up part, is that reality isn't always the same as what you have to do because what they tell you ..you have to do. They conveniently forgot to tell those young girls they didn't have to do those things, and the young boys too.
You see religion was just a bunch of people who needed help and training. The bad news is their were people who took advantage of the unknowing. Those are the ones I loathe with a passion, they called me satan because I knew they were liars and took advantage of people. You call me satan because I know when you lie. You called it sorcery, and burned my body, you killed everyone that learned the truth. You called me satan because I learned the truth.
And you nailed me to a cross because I knew. You killed us all to cover up your lies.

Westcliffe, CO

#630971 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a US citizen.
Only as long as there is a USA. Why are you trying to kill it?

BTW, the Rosenbergs and others were, too. There is also one on trial in the Army right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 3 min Truths 4,718
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min Tony17 100,173
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 10 min HARISH 1,460
Rajkot gay Topix 54 min rohit sexy 93
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 57 min Truths 612,247
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Richie T Checking In 591,231
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 40,574
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 6 hr Quasi Moto 261
More from around the web