Prove there's a god.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631092 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks . Its amazing how year in and year out people read from the same script while thinking they are representative of the "brights" . Nothing could be further from the truth.
Bright? Holding on to anti-American avatar imagery? You consider that bright? Bwahahahaha! Traitor. Abraham Lincoln, a finr Republican, would have you shot for treason.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631093 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>"and not"....silly.
Fraud. Solidified.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631094 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>100% FALSE. If the universe and life on earth had been created by spontaneous happenstance then there would be overwhelming scientific evidence and absolutely none exists.
Sadly, for you, that is all we have. Your culturally-conditioned, malevolent, immoral deity? An absentee landlord. As usual.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631095 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>You have a zero post count and you have repeatedly confirmed that number of "zero". Ouch.
Dr J. An amazing athlete. Driving. Jordon? An embarrassment.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631096 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text> Last year the USA gave away $23 billion in non military foreign aid. Money we don't have. Money we borrow and pay interest on,but forget about that. Only concentrating on the injustices we cause is somehow not thinking based on indoctrination. I will retire to bedlam.
How much did we piss away on Lockheed Martin? Go ahead. I'll wait. The bucket of which you whined? A drop.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631097 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Afraid not. If you're going to comment on my beliefs you need to produce a post where I offer them.
This post you offer up is an embarrassingly bad attempt at gotcha. Not to mention it has no bearing on the very simple premise offered.
So, like your traitor flag, you stand for nothing. Check.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631098 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite simply many see your opinions as being out of the mainstream and being the result of leftist indoctrination.Hence you are an unseeing proponent of precisely what you claim to object to.
You're an enema of the State. Flush. How can anyone whose avatar is an anti-American proclamation pretend even further to play dress up?

Your anarchy is 148 years old. The world has moved on we allow "interracial" couples to marry. Your daughter has already sucked a chocolate stick. Welcome to the New World. GFY.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631099 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it would to you, darling.
That was me. I had to jump to a spare computer while doing maintenance and forgot to sign in.
Sure, Sockmonkey. How convenient. Can you tell when a Christian is lying? Previously, it was when his lips were moving. Now it is when he forgot to sign in to his spare computer! Seriously, godbots, you can't make this nonsense up. Give it a rest. Your imaginary Pocketgod is a ridiculous manifestation of your culturally-conditioned, "self-mastrubatory (shout out to OCBanamoly!).
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631100 Jun 18, 2013
EGO,
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631101 Jun 18, 2013
You're not afraid to die because Big Baby Jeebus is going to award you with a crystal mansion in streets lined with gold (Hello, anthropromorphism), yet you own every gun ever made.
Idiotic hypocrites, oops, mispronunciation..,Christians

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#631102 Jun 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude!
Here I thought you were a guy.
I am, but my inner lesbian is even offended by your insincerity.

Pig.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631103 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it would to you, darling.
That was me. I had to jump to a spare computer while doing maintenance and forgot to sign in.
Bwahahhahahhahahaha.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#631104 Jun 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care whom you like. That is immaterial. You subjugate the rights of your fellow Americans with specious jingoism. You are not the solution. Psst, you understand what that makes you.
It makes me the guy about to push you into the cage with the fundies in it.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631106 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> It makes me the guy about to push you into the cage with the fundies in it.
Bring it, Batman. Or, in other words, your misplaced hubris is mainstream (Yep, Batman losers, uh, duh!)
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631107 Jun 18, 2013
I once pretended I was Batman. My Aura Mytha was that was batshit, when, it was not being assimilated by twisted freaks. I offended lesbians in Manhattan. Prove they have fingers, hands, tongues..

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#631108 Jun 18, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
100% FALSE. Go outside and look around. Look at the moon see all the craters, they happened because of spontaneous occurrences. Earth has such natural occurrences, moths changing colour because of the polluted environment of the industrial revolution, Many other things that can be proven. If your God had created this, there would be signs everywhere things wouldn't need to work together as they do why would they if there was a God. There wouldn't be creatures living in incredible depths and darkness at the bottom of the ocean if there was a God because there would just be know need for them. The land we walk on would have always been as there wasn't any need for it to be changing as it has, Some land has risen from the depths and in other areas the sea receded. There wouldn't be any need for any of this if there was a God.
This is a weird perception you have here: "If your God had created this, there would be signs everywhere things wouldn't need to work together as they do why would they if there was a God"

Why do you put God on one side, and nature on the other? If you see any invention working in a sensible manner, you assume there is a creator, yet here you think that since our world around us works in a sensible manner, therefore there is no creator.

And who are you to estimate the motives of what a God would or would not do. God need not create anything at all, and you and everyone else wouldn't be here to argue about it. Perhaps God wanted to create something. For any reason, for no reason. You're not qualified to judge what your own president needs and need not do or wants and does not want, yet you think you can judge what God would do.

How do you envision a world with God? If all of the order around you is evidence of no God, then do you envision a world with God to be utter chaos? Chaos is a lack of order and control, so what kind of pathetic God would that be?
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631109 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I am, but my inner lesbian is even offended by your insincerity.
Pig.
The last piece of ass, Monkey Boy, you got, was when your finger went through the toilet paper. Be sure to wash up.

“Proud Member”

#631110 Jun 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I'm concerned. As a rationalist, you are as confused as Chimpnelson. You deserve rebuke.
Oh I'm not confused at all, you seem to be the one confused.
After all you are huh, and I am Aura.
But who ever said I was rational? I don't believe in god if that's rational. It doesn't mean I wont slice you apart, It means I wont have to pray for forgiveness after I do. I also think science can explain things, though I admit it could never explain why an idiot like you thinks it can rebuke me. As if you even could and as far as I'm concerned you're just a weenie headed liberal and a POS disgrace to all. So go ahead a whine some more about how you hate America is the super power and how Columbia's weapons make you cry.
But it wont matter because when I cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war , your rotting flesh with beg for burial.

“Proud Member”

#631111 Jun 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
I once pretended I was Batman. My Aura Mytha was that was batshit, when, it was not being assimilated by twisted freaks. I offended lesbians in Manhattan. Prove they have fingers, hands, tongues..
Pretend ? I don't pretend to be anything.
I have a picture as an avatar, what did you want it to be? Mary Poppins? Fck off you POS weenie headed liberal.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#631112 Jun 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't. I already showed you that but you perpetuate this childishness.
YOLO - You Only Live Online
How desperate are you for your catch phrase to become mainstream?

Pretty ironic given the phrase!

They ought to name this room

"Prove someone can most more than HUH"

I bet you there will never be proof of that! Do you realize 21 out of the last 25 posts are from you and at one point you have 17 out of 18?

Calm down little fella, you are gonna give yourself an aneurism!

SOLO

Spastic Online Loser Obsesses

~snicker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who won the debate 2016 ? 6 min vanhalen 11
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 8 min Buck Crick 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Liamm 658,747
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 25 min Neville Thompson 282,993
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Buck Crick 70,911
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 31 min Buck Crick 179
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min Leo 618,853
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 9 hr crucifiedguy 5,021
More from around the web