|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the fantasy world you live in.
It is obvious you have not read and understood my past posts. Your projections are missing some frequencies, thus there are things you can't see.
I still wouldn't mind having a cuddle with you, though, lovey. Passionate women trip my trigger.
I have read several of your posts as to understanding them? I understand several languages but I am afraid the gobbledegook you drop into after two or three lines is not one of them

Look, you have done it again. What you mind? Just like most everything else you are connected with is irrelevant

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read several of your posts as to understanding them? I understand several languages but I am afraid the gobbledegook you drop into after two or three lines is not one of them
Look, you have done it again. What you mind? Just like most everything else you are connected with is irrelevant
I will say you have issued more coherent statements than that last paragraph. On occasion.

There is a variable resistor feeding pin 34 on your emotion generator that could use a tad tweaking. Try turning the screw all the way in.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say you have issued more coherent statements than that last paragraph. On occasion.
There is a variable resistor feeding pin 34 on your emotion generator that could use a tad tweaking. Try turning the screw all the way in.
Oh sorry you are too stupid to comprehend. Lets try and explain it simply, you made a stupid davesworld sexist comment, I pointed out the irelevance of your stupidity. There does that help of should I break it down into words of fewer syllables?

If thatís how davesworld engineers fix things then I am so happy that I donít live in davesworkd.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry you are too stupid to comprehend. Lets try and explain it simply, you made a stupid davesworld sexist comment, I pointed out the irelevance of your stupidity. There does that help of should I break it down into words of fewer syllables?
If thatís how davesworld engineers fix things then I am so happy that I donít live in davesworkd.
Huh?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh right so itís not enough for you when I cite cases where guns are used for the purpose they were designed so how about
http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/tech...
or
http://inventors.about.com/od/militaryhistory...
or
http://www.gunsandammo.info/guns/early-firear...
These are for the most part pro gun sites that catalogue the history of the design of guns, note that they indicate guns were designed originally and primarily as a weapon of war, i.e. for killing the opposition as quickly as possibe.
Guns were designed to kill, they were not designed for you to shoot cans off a wall and joke about threatening people.
Guns are still primarily designed as a weapon of war and enforcement, not for you to shoot cans of walls and joke about threatening people.
If you are so concerned that a gun is not designed to kill people then try paint balling or use an air gun for your macho and egotestical shooting der fook out of dose pesky tin cans.
You are also free to waste your time with more strawman BS, we are discussing guns, not knives or poison or strawberry panna cotta but guns. But if you want to go into the history of knives then feel free, I am quite willing to go right back to the Cro-Magnon use of flint knives as tools.
First of all, pbs.org & about.com are not "pro guns sites".

Second, "1364: First recorded use of a firearm - shooter lit wicks by hand that ingnited gunpowder that was loaded into the gun barrel."

That says nothing about it being designed to kill, as you suggest, but that it's designed to launch a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory, as I suggest.

"Guns save lives"
http://www.gunsandammo.info/blog/guns-save-li...

Get a clue, Christine. Just because you fear guns doesn't mean you get to redefine them to fit your fear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, "1364: First recorded use of a firearm - shooter lit wicks by hand that ingnited gunpowder that was loaded into the gun barrel."
That says nothing about it being designed to kill, as you suggest, but that it's designed to launch a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory, as I suggest.
"Guns save lives"
Get a clue, Christine. Just because you fear guns doesn't mean you get to redefine them to fit your fear.
Her "scientific method" is what turned gunpowder from a plaything to guns that kill. Not one bit of religion involved.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Catcher here.

I don't know where Huh may be.

I'll try to find her for you.

I'm here to help.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Exactly, well done

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher here.
I don't know where Huh may be.
I'll try to find her for you.
I'm here to help.
Thank you, you may be good for something.

Here, take this stick and and thrash around in those bushes over there. If you hear a snarl, it may be her. Don't move another inch.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"Guns save lives"
They are not? Wow, actually not gun sites but that does not make them anti gun. However whichever way you bend it, it does nothing for your argument. Designed as weaponsÖ

Yes and? Gunpowder, barrel, aim, bang your deadÖ What is so difficult to understand? Just because that trajectory ended at a person during a war makes it all go away, right?

Why are you so ignorant, what is to fear? As has been EXPLAINED to you several times, I live in the UK, I am not scared of some egotestical godbot with a gun fetish who lives 6000 miles away.

Launching a projectile at high speed towards a person invariably KILLS them, this appears to be another concept you have no grasp of, no doubt why you are immature enough to go threatening people with your gun.

You seem unable to comment on paint balling and airguns to satisfy your gun lust, I really wonder what that is?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Her "scientific method" is what turned gunpowder from a plaything to guns that kill. Not one bit of religion involved.
And? WTF are you rambling about? The disgussion is whether guns were designed to kill or not, The discussion was not davesworld godbots delusions

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And? WTF are you rambling about? The disgussion is whether guns were designed to kill or not, The discussion was not davesworld godbots delusions
You bring religion into all your rants.

Guns were designed to kill by the science of humans.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Science made guns, not religion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:

They are not? Wow, actually not gun sites but that does not make them anti gun. However whichever way you bend it, it does nothing for your argument. Designed as weaponsÖ
I never said they were anti-gun sites, did I?

YOU claimed to post from 'pro gun sites', which about.com & pbs.com are not.
Yes and? Gunpowder, barrel, aim, bang your deadÖ What is so difficult to understand?

Bang, who's dead?

Why are you do obsessed with killing and violence? Just shoot your gun at a cardboard target and watch it die.
Just because that trajectory ended at a person during a war makes it all go away, right?
No, that just means a person used a tool to kill another person, not that the tool is designed for killing.

You think the Wright brothers designed the plane to kill?

No?

But planes kill, you'd say.
Why are you so ignorant, what is to fear? As has been EXPLAINED to you several times, I live in the UK, I am not scared of some egotestical godbot with a gun fetish who lives 6000 miles away.
I'm not implying that you're scared of me, I didn't say that.

I said you're scared of guns(which could be 60 meters away from you...)
Launching a projectile at high speed towards a person invariably KILLS them,
Really? "invariably KILLS them"?!

LMAO! You've never heard of a gunshot wound that didn't end in death?

You're obsessed with death.
this appears to be another concept you have no grasp of,
Ya because its a bullshit lie.

You're claiming that every person that gets shot with a gun dies, when in fact there are MANY more people that get shot that don't die.
no doubt why you are immature enough to go threatening people with your gun.
You seem unable to comment on paint balling and airguns to satisfy your gun lust, I really wonder what that is?
Because I don't care to, but since you're so curious, I've owned several paintball guns and have gone on many a paintball gun range to play. You should try it, it's super fun.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You bring religion into all your rants.
Guns were designed to kill by the science of humans.
Sorry it was YOU who brought in religion, because you are incapable of rational conversation perhaps means that you should butt out of real life and simply stay in the realm of davesworld make believe.

Thank you, exactly what I have told RR for the last week so now all you have to do is try explaining that wonderfully insightful statement to severely hard of thinking RR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they were anti-gun sites, did I?
YOU claimed to post from 'pro gun sites', which about.com & pbs.com are not.
<quoted text>
Bang, who's dead?
Why are you do obsessed with killing and violence? Just shoot your gun at a cardboard target and watch it die.
<quoted text>
No, that just means a person used a tool to kill another person, not that the tool is designed for killing.
You think the Wright brothers designed the plane to kill?
No?
But planes kill, you'd say.
<quoted text>
I'm not implying that you're scared of me, I didn't say that.
I said you're scared of guns(which could be 60 meters away from you...)
<quoted text>
Really? "invariably KILLS them"?!
LMAO! You've never heard of a gunshot wound that didn't end in death?
You're obsessed with death.
<quoted text>
Ya because its a bullshit lie.
You're claiming that every person that gets shot with a gun dies, when in fact there are MANY more people that get shot that don't die.
<quoted text>
Because I don't care to, but since you're so curious, I've owned several paintball guns and have gone on many a paintball gun range to play. You should try it, it's super fun.
No you said they were not pro gun sites. However guns and ammo is, and the other two are neutral, i.e. not anti gun sites

Honey it was not me who threatened anyone with a gun, THAT WAS YOU

What do you think would happen if your child was sitting peacefully contemplating the world behind your cardboard target?

WAR, designed for WAR, the WAR of KILLING the opposition. Why is this concept so difficult for you to grasp? Is it because you like you gun and are not willing to admit to itís history because that would give you a reason not to like your gun?

Why do you keep bringing up strawmen arguments? This is a symptom of the fact that you have nothing. Planes were designed to fly, washing machines were designed to wash, guns were designed to kill.

Of course we have already had the discussion of your empty threats but that of course does not stop you making stupid and ignorant statements about my feelings. But the thing is, the BIG thing is that they are not 60 metres away from me and therefore I could not give a toss. It does not really matter that you are scared of guns because any nut job you meet in the street may be armed

That by dear little stupid prat is why I said invariably, try looking up the word before you go into gloating meltdown

Nope, why would you suggest I am claiming that, Of course not everyone who is shot dies? But enough do to make the manufacture of guns worthwhile

is it because you are floundering and have to make up BS, you really are pathetic

We know you donít care as evidenced by you immature attitude to guns, I have tried it, several times. You see your screwed /distorted opinion based on guesswork is just that. screwed and distorted opinion

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No you said they were not pro gun sites. However guns and ammo is, and the other two are neutral, i.e. not anti gun sites
What do you think would happen if your child was sitting peacefully contemplating the world behind your cardboard target?
WAR, designed for WAR, the WAR of KILLING the opposition. Why is this concept so difficult for you to grasp? Is it because you like you gun and are not willing to admit to itís history because that would give you a reason not to like your gun?
Why do you keep bringing up strawmen arguments? This is a symptom of the fact that you have nothing. Planes were designed to fly, washing machines were designed to wash, guns were designed to kill.
Of course we have already had the discussion of your empty threats but that of course does not stop you making stupid and ignorant statements about my feelings. But the thing is, the BIG thing is that they are not 60 metres away from me and therefore I could not give a toss. It does not really matter that you are scared of guns because any nut job you meet in the street may be armed
That by dear little stupid prat is why I said invariably, try looking up the word before you go into gloating meltdown
Nope, why would you suggest I am claiming that, Of course not everyone who is shot dies? But enough do to make the manufacture of guns worthwhile
is it because you are floundering and have to make up BS, you really are pathetic
We know you donít care as evidenced by you immature attitude to guns, I have tried it, several times. You see your screwed /distorted opinion based on guesswork is just that. screwed and distorted opinion
Gee, I think the real reason guns were invented was to protect people from those with emotions and passions like you have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
A site that isn't pro-gun doesn't automatically become anti-gun. First you claimed to have linked to pro-gun sites, now you're claiming they are neutral...

Why the hell would my kid dot behind the cardboard target I'm shoring at?! You're obsessed with death.

Oooohhhhh..... So you've moved the goalposts yet again. First you say that guns are designed to kill, NOW you're saying they are designed for war and killing. Make up your damn mind.

I don't need to look up invariably, I know what it means; every occasion, every case, always. You're claiming that when a person gets shot, they invariably(ALWAYS) die. You're 100% wrong.

A gun is designed to launch a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory. Period.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I think the real reason guns were invented was to protect people from those with emotions and passions like you have.
Dreaming in davesworld again.

Or are you threatening me, RR has tried that tack and failed, just as you fail. Pathetically

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Dreaming in davesworld again.
Or are you threatening me, RR has tried that tack and failed, just as you fail. Pathetically
Liar. I never threatened you.

You're just a humorless shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 598,641 - 598,660 of716,062
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

410 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 3 min Johnny 1,393
Wedding silks 13 min Rohini 1
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min WasteWater 3,867
What country has the best culture in your opinion? (Jul '08) 22 min ayah 238
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Patrick 223,062
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min andet1987 93,157
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 33 min Mandela 36,378
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min marge 529,748
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 255,610
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr The Awakener 171,399
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Shut-Up 60
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••