Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher here.
I don't know where Huh may be.
I'll try to find her for you.
I'm here to help.
Thank you, you may be good for something.

Here, take this stick and and thrash around in those bushes over there. If you hear a snarl, it may be her. Don't move another inch.

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, pbs.org & about.com are not "pro guns sites".
Second, "1364: First recorded use of a firearm - shooter lit wicks by hand that ingnited gunpowder that was loaded into the gun barrel."
That says nothing about it being designed to kill, as you suggest, but that it's designed to launch a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory, as I suggest.
"Guns save lives"
http://www.gunsandammo.info/blog/guns-save-li...
Get a clue, Christine. Just because you fear guns doesn't mean you get to redefine them to fit your fear.
They are not? Wow, actually not gun sites but that does not make them anti gun. However whichever way you bend it, it does nothing for your argument. Designed as weapons…

Yes and? Gunpowder, barrel, aim, bang your dead… What is so difficult to understand? Just because that trajectory ended at a person during a war makes it all go away, right?

Why are you so ignorant, what is to fear? As has been EXPLAINED to you several times, I live in the UK, I am not scared of some egotestical godbot with a gun fetish who lives 6000 miles away.

Launching a projectile at high speed towards a person invariably KILLS them, this appears to be another concept you have no grasp of, no doubt why you are immature enough to go threatening people with your gun.

You seem unable to comment on paint balling and airguns to satisfy your gun lust, I really wonder what that is?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Her "scientific method" is what turned gunpowder from a plaything to guns that kill. Not one bit of religion involved.
And? WTF are you rambling about? The disgussion is whether guns were designed to kill or not, The discussion was not davesworld godbots delusions

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
And? WTF are you rambling about? The disgussion is whether guns were designed to kill or not, The discussion was not davesworld godbots delusions
You bring religion into all your rants.

Guns were designed to kill by the science of humans.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Her "scientific method" is what turned gunpowder from a plaything to guns that kill. Not one bit of religion involved.
Yup. Science made guns, not religion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:

They are not? Wow, actually not gun sites but that does not make them anti gun. However whichever way you bend it, it does nothing for your argument. Designed as weapons…
I never said they were anti-gun sites, did I?

YOU claimed to post from 'pro gun sites', which about.com & pbs.com are not.
Yes and? Gunpowder, barrel, aim, bang your dead… What is so difficult to understand?

Bang, who's dead?

Why are you do obsessed with killing and violence? Just shoot your gun at a cardboard target and watch it die.
Just because that trajectory ended at a person during a war makes it all go away, right?
No, that just means a person used a tool to kill another person, not that the tool is designed for killing.

You think the Wright brothers designed the plane to kill?

No?

But planes kill, you'd say.
Why are you so ignorant, what is to fear? As has been EXPLAINED to you several times, I live in the UK, I am not scared of some egotestical godbot with a gun fetish who lives 6000 miles away.
I'm not implying that you're scared of me, I didn't say that.

I said you're scared of guns(which could be 60 meters away from you...)
Launching a projectile at high speed towards a person invariably KILLS them,
Really? "invariably KILLS them"?!

LMAO! You've never heard of a gunshot wound that didn't end in death?

You're obsessed with death.
this appears to be another concept you have no grasp of,
Ya because its a bullshit lie.

You're claiming that every person that gets shot with a gun dies, when in fact there are MANY more people that get shot that don't die.
no doubt why you are immature enough to go threatening people with your gun.
You seem unable to comment on paint balling and airguns to satisfy your gun lust, I really wonder what that is?
Because I don't care to, but since you're so curious, I've owned several paintball guns and have gone on many a paintball gun range to play. You should try it, it's super fun.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You bring religion into all your rants.
Guns were designed to kill by the science of humans.
Sorry it was YOU who brought in religion, because you are incapable of rational conversation perhaps means that you should butt out of real life and simply stay in the realm of davesworld make believe.

Thank you, exactly what I have told RR for the last week so now all you have to do is try explaining that wonderfully insightful statement to severely hard of thinking RR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said they were anti-gun sites, did I?
YOU claimed to post from 'pro gun sites', which about.com & pbs.com are not.
<quoted text>
Bang, who's dead?
Why are you do obsessed with killing and violence? Just shoot your gun at a cardboard target and watch it die.
<quoted text>
No, that just means a person used a tool to kill another person, not that the tool is designed for killing.
You think the Wright brothers designed the plane to kill?
No?
But planes kill, you'd say.
<quoted text>
I'm not implying that you're scared of me, I didn't say that.
I said you're scared of guns(which could be 60 meters away from you...)
<quoted text>
Really? "invariably KILLS them"?!
LMAO! You've never heard of a gunshot wound that didn't end in death?
You're obsessed with death.
<quoted text>
Ya because its a bullshit lie.
You're claiming that every person that gets shot with a gun dies, when in fact there are MANY more people that get shot that don't die.
<quoted text>
Because I don't care to, but since you're so curious, I've owned several paintball guns and have gone on many a paintball gun range to play. You should try it, it's super fun.
No you said they were not pro gun sites. However guns and ammo is, and the other two are neutral, i.e. not anti gun sites

Honey it was not me who threatened anyone with a gun, THAT WAS YOU

What do you think would happen if your child was sitting peacefully contemplating the world behind your cardboard target?

WAR, designed for WAR, the WAR of KILLING the opposition. Why is this concept so difficult for you to grasp? Is it because you like you gun and are not willing to admit to it’s history because that would give you a reason not to like your gun?

Why do you keep bringing up strawmen arguments? This is a symptom of the fact that you have nothing. Planes were designed to fly, washing machines were designed to wash, guns were designed to kill.

Of course we have already had the discussion of your empty threats but that of course does not stop you making stupid and ignorant statements about my feelings. But the thing is, the BIG thing is that they are not 60 metres away from me and therefore I could not give a toss. It does not really matter that you are scared of guns because any nut job you meet in the street may be armed

That by dear little stupid prat is why I said invariably, try looking up the word before you go into gloating meltdown

Nope, why would you suggest I am claiming that, Of course not everyone who is shot dies? But enough do to make the manufacture of guns worthwhile

is it because you are floundering and have to make up BS, you really are pathetic

We know you don’t care as evidenced by you immature attitude to guns, I have tried it, several times. You see your screwed /distorted opinion based on guesswork is just that. screwed and distorted opinion

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No you said they were not pro gun sites. However guns and ammo is, and the other two are neutral, i.e. not anti gun sites
What do you think would happen if your child was sitting peacefully contemplating the world behind your cardboard target?
WAR, designed for WAR, the WAR of KILLING the opposition. Why is this concept so difficult for you to grasp? Is it because you like you gun and are not willing to admit to it’s history because that would give you a reason not to like your gun?
Why do you keep bringing up strawmen arguments? This is a symptom of the fact that you have nothing. Planes were designed to fly, washing machines were designed to wash, guns were designed to kill.
Of course we have already had the discussion of your empty threats but that of course does not stop you making stupid and ignorant statements about my feelings. But the thing is, the BIG thing is that they are not 60 metres away from me and therefore I could not give a toss. It does not really matter that you are scared of guns because any nut job you meet in the street may be armed
That by dear little stupid prat is why I said invariably, try looking up the word before you go into gloating meltdown
Nope, why would you suggest I am claiming that, Of course not everyone who is shot dies? But enough do to make the manufacture of guns worthwhile
is it because you are floundering and have to make up BS, you really are pathetic
We know you don’t care as evidenced by you immature attitude to guns, I have tried it, several times. You see your screwed /distorted opinion based on guesswork is just that. screwed and distorted opinion
Gee, I think the real reason guns were invented was to protect people from those with emotions and passions like you have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
A site that isn't pro-gun doesn't automatically become anti-gun. First you claimed to have linked to pro-gun sites, now you're claiming they are neutral...

Why the hell would my kid dot behind the cardboard target I'm shoring at?! You're obsessed with death.

Oooohhhhh..... So you've moved the goalposts yet again. First you say that guns are designed to kill, NOW you're saying they are designed for war and killing. Make up your damn mind.

I don't need to look up invariably, I know what it means; every occasion, every case, always. You're claiming that when a person gets shot, they invariably(ALWAYS) die. You're 100% wrong.

A gun is designed to launch a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory. Period.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I think the real reason guns were invented was to protect people from those with emotions and passions like you have.
Dreaming in davesworld again.

Or are you threatening me, RR has tried that tack and failed, just as you fail. Pathetically

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Or are you threatening me, RR has tried that tack and failed, just as you fail. Pathetically
Liar. I never threatened you.

You're just a humorless shit.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...

My love, you are missing one particular understanding or perspective in your personalized application of your beloved E=mc2.

From your perspective of this transfer of that energy you see yourself as a strong woman no one is going to fool or walk on again, and you summon up all your intellectual capability to achieve that goal of setting them straight. Because of this focus of your tremendous energies you therefore miss the perspectives of others. Those that are the focus of your energy beams see you as a fire breathing dragon, while those on the side looking on see you as a raving lunatic.

But I am sure you are sweet and affectionate to those that agree with you totally.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A site that isn't pro-gun doesn't automatically become anti-gun. First you claimed to have linked to pro-gun sites, now you're claiming they are neutral...
Why the hell would my kid dot behind the cardboard target I'm shoring at?! You're obsessed with death.
Oooohhhhh..... So you've moved the goalposts yet again. First you say that guns are designed to kill, NOW you're saying they are designed for war and killing. Make up your damn mind.
I don't need to look up invariably, I know what it means; every occasion, every case, always. You're claiming that when a person gets shot, they invariably(ALWAYS) die. You're 100% wrong.
A gun is designed to launch a projectile at high velocity on an intended trajectory. Period.
Nope I claimed to have linked to “for the most part pro gun sites” so stop your pathetic lying.

Nope, I am making a logical conclusion based on the ability of children to get into places they are not supposed to get. Don’t pretend it does not happen just because you like your gun, try googling “child shot by accident”.

No matter how you attempt to obfuscate (look it up), I have said that war was the driving force for gun invention, for the most part guns were designed to kill in war. I have repeatedly mentioned who the majority of guns were designed for, i.e. the military and police. So are you saying that guns designed for the military are designed to shoot at cardboard targets? Or is it that you have nothing to argue with?

Ahh nope I was using invariably to mean, regularly, customarily as shown in my thesaurus but I see you are absolutely correct. I apologise for the confusion caused by my choice of word.

No period involved, if that trajectory ends in a human target as it’s designed for then it can kill

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> dumb response. You claimed to get multiple visits from the fed ex people etc. Do you deny your proclivities?
Um, lots of things get delivered online, like computers, video game systems and accessories, food, medical supplies, tobacco products, clothing, shoes, make up ..... are you really that computer illiterate?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. I never threatened you.
You're just a humorless shit.
Yes you have and you have even apologised for it you lying toad, you have also claimed it was a joke

Just because it was a couple of weeks ago does not make it go away.

Sorry if my humour does not run to getting off when you claim you put people in your sights and then complain that your sights were out of alignment. Nope not even remotely funny as has been indicated by the majority of posters who have commented on your sad attempt at christian humour.

You are just a violent christian

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I claimed to have linked to “for the most part pro gun sites” so stop your pathetic lying.
Nope, I am making a logical conclusion based on the ability of children to get into places they are not supposed to get. Don’t pretend it does not happen just because you like your gun, try googling “child shot by accident”.
No matter how you attempt to obfuscate (look it up), I have said that war was the driving force for gun invention, for the most part guns were designed to kill in war. I have repeatedly mentioned who the majority of guns were designed for, i.e. the military and police. So are you saying that guns designed for the military are designed to shoot at cardboard targets? Or is it that you have nothing to argue with?
Ahh nope I was using invariably to mean, regularly, customarily as shown in my thesaurus but I see you are absolutely correct. I apologise for the confusion caused by my choice of word.
No period involved, if that trajectory ends in a human target as it’s designed for then it can kill
War was not the driving force for their invention. Scientific and technological curiosity was. Until the modern era where the military industrial complex, read military and science community, work together to bring forth new weaponry, the military never adopted weapons until they were tired and true on the civilian side. They were rather old fashioned. They were playing for keeps. An example is this below. You go with what you know when you are dealing with thousands of men fighting each other.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pike_%28weapon%2...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sigh...
My love, you are missing one particular understanding or perspective in your personalized application of your beloved E=mc2.
From your perspective of this transfer of that energy you see yourself as a strong woman no one is going to fool or walk on again, and you summon up all your intellectual capability to achieve that goal of setting them straight. Because of this focus of your tremendous energies you therefore miss the perspectives of others. Those that are the focus of your energy beams see you as a fire breathing dragon, while those on the side looking on see you as a raving lunatic.
But I am sure you are sweet and affectionate to those that agree with you totally.
Nope I see myself as a strong woman because I am a strong woman that will not lie down at your whim and say, ohh a man, please screw me.

So what you are saying here is that I miss the whole goddidiit by magic approach because I am too intelligent to be that gullible and this upsets you and goes against your normal expectations because you are unable to step over the hurdle put in front of you by your parents and preacher when you are a child.

Fair enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

436 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 min Charlie Sheen 257,084
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Aura Mytha 224,713
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 533,752
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Mandela 115,665
Snapchat nudes. Girls add me and will send back... 19 min sarahxhornigirlx 5
The REAL Obama: An INDONESIAN, Muslim, Socialis... 25 min Caesar- 2
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 29 min Au Contraire 31
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 31 min Shyam 454
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr Megamegan 87
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••