Prove there's a god.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#630995 Jun 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really want in the middle of a cat fight? ;)
Heck no , I just wanted a peek at a scared object inside the temple :)
Huh

Arlington, TX

#630996 Jun 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>There would be a lot less hungry "real" American kids if our government wasn't so obsessed with spending so much of our tax dollars feeding, clothing and taking care of all the other desires and needs of illegals and other "donations" to foreign countries.
Bullshirt. One Iraq war could have fed, bathed, and "health-cared" our entire nation.

“Seventh son”

Since: Dec 10

Will Prevail

#630997 Jun 18, 2013
Sacred not scared, duh I was scared because it was
Sacred...lol
Huh

Arlington, TX

#630998 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Put on your Goldfishman costume.
Jump into a bowl of water.
Learn how to swim.
Start dissecting your environment and determining how it is put together.
That is all testable and repeatable, demonstrable, etc.
Now, you have this "knowledge" of how it is put together and works.
Now you get down to a logic based upon that to determine how it all came to be.
Necessarily theoretical. You can spend eons speculating but never know.
Look outside the bowl. Maybe you can see something. Maybe you can figure something is sustaining you.
You could break the bowl and see where you wind up.
Big Bang = goldfish bowl.
The most practical method would be following the path of energy that created you. It is patterned. As it is now they dissect and turn each new "particle" into a god instead of doing some simple geometry and applying to follow the source to see where you came from, or to communicate with it. It feels you. You are an extension of it.
Well, this is gobbledygookey, but I'll humor you. Why then is it the culturally-conditioned god of your society and not one if the one million others or even one that is not knowable?
Huh

Arlington, TX

#630999 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not common ancestors, common ancestor. You know, the one first life on earth that is the common ancestor to everything else? The one that ToE hinges on?
It doesn't. I already showed you that but you perpetuate this childishness.

YOLO - You Only Live Online

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#631000 Jun 18, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Do you really want in the middle of a cat fight? ;)
I think it's so cute.

You, Dave Nelson and RiversideRedneck.

A cute triumvirate.

Aww.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#631001 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That did not answer my request. I asked for you to point out something between indoctrination and not indoctrination.
There will always be indoctrination on both fringes . They balance each other out.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631002 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
You need to get out of that cave you buried yourself in. You went stir crazy.
Only one reality, eh?
Yours, of course.
Did I guess right?
Is that based upon what you have seen or experienced, or from what they told you?
Now you are going to tell me to get an education and read a book, right?
Did I guess right again?
You need to get out of that cave you buried yourself in. You went stir crazy.
Only one god, eh?
Yours, of course.
Did I guess right?
Is that based upon what you have seen or experienced, or from what they told you?
Now you are going to tell me to get an education and read a book, right?
Did I guess right again?

Location hidden

#631003 Jun 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly can. Your bon mot is a failure.
Opinion no more no less.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631004 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no equivalence .
Why not? You only believe in whatever version of Biblegod you have invented because of cultural conditioning. If you were born in Islamabad, you'd be spouting off about some version of Allah.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#631005 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no interest in steering the US to a better future, I don't really care what happens to the country, I am merely pointing out the flaws. As a species we are becoming immune to indoctrination with each new generation, evolution of our own species, and thus it will eventually be a moot point. I don't like the US because of the indoctrination required to make people fake patriots, since I cannot change that in my lifetime, I simply do not accept our country as being a good one.
I expect the immunity you hope for will die right about the time mankind becomes completely infertile.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/out...

Not that you will still be alive to see the end.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631006 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor Jordon wrote:
<quoted text>Are you unaware of the shifts in your debate stance, or is it contrived to deflect from a weak position. Based on what you say, the "Last Universal Common Ancestor" would need to be presented with hard evidence, not belief, and you should freely provide it.
You can not define things that you allege happened in this physical realm, only separated by time or perhaps continents. You then, wish for others to provide evidence of things that happened in the spiritual world or in another dimension, which scientists suggest there are 2 or 3 that they can not detect or measure.
This coming from the self-important clod whose tag line reads, "Science can't disprove god so god exists".

Thank you for a daily dose of ridiculous irony.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631007 Jun 18, 2013
Freebird USA wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be a middle ground and as is usual on Topix it becomes an all or nothing proposition . This country has plenty to be proud of regardless of its short comings.There is nothing fake about that.Of course on Topix it degenerates to the fringes arguing over absolutes.
I am not proud of your traitor avatar.

Location hidden

#631008 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Oh really ...wtf is this then?
What seems to be the problem?

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#631009 Jun 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Well, this is gobbledygookey, but I'll humor you. Why then is it the culturally-conditioned god of your society and not one if the one million others or even one that is not knowable?
Because this one is the superpower of the world?

Does that work for you?
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631010 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie..
Have you noticed a certain reluctance of people to accept and share your visions on this fuzzy thinking friendly Topix thread?
How do you think that will play to 300 million people with a higher ratio of sane to nuts than on here?
It is time for you to dazzle us with brilliance before you step on that stage.
If you stopped posting, the ratio here would improve as well.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#631011 Jun 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's so cute.
You, Dave Nelson and RiversideRedneck.
A cute triumvirate.
Aww.
"They" have always been pleasant to me, unlike you and your crew. Like it's strange to be nice to polite people? Hypocrite.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#631012 Jun 18, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite wrong.
The visual is totally dependent upon the observed being able to emit light the observer is tuned to detect. Absence of image is not absence of object. In addition, this ability to emit by the observed is also influenced by the illumination upon it. Such as UV light.
Optical illusions render your premise invalid
Optical illusions, like a zombie Jew ascending into the sky, flying on a piece of toast. Funny how a jesus had to take his body with him while everyone else leaves theirs for us to deal with.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#631013 Jun 18, 2013
Myth Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
Your imaginary friend isn't in control of this world. However, your inane delusions are controlling your pitiful life and you should be institutionalized for professional treatment immediately.
I say he is. Can you prove other wise?

Didnt think so, and that tells me it is you who is the delusional one.

Since: Sep 08

La Veta, CO

#631014 Jun 18, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Optical illusions, like a zombie Jew ascending into the sky, flying on a piece of toast. Funny how a jesus had to take his body with him while everyone else leaves theirs for us to deal with.
Your being a mindless idiot is not an illusion.

You are blocking the light.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min VIKING 48,935
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 7 min WasteWater 2,079
Bring back thd human sexuality forum? 40 min sno333 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min truth 646,698
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr USA-1 38,758
How to solve racism (and sexism) once and for all 1 hr Hey U 5
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 1 hr Hey U 19
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr Bunz7893 44,699
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web