Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630444 Jun 16, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious, are you implying that ancient man created / invented the word "God" ?
Languages were not presented from some ridiculous tower. Languages, like life, has been proven to evolve.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630445 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Sorry, Timmy, I can't throw your magic into the equations.
Nature follows a pattern.
Prove it.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#630446 Jun 16, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The desire isn't illegal, just the "act." It is rather pointless for an elderly guy to try with a teen though.
pointless for whom?

you?
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630447 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
True. Just altered states of matter and the consciousness derived from it.
Prove consciousness continues after death.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#630448 Jun 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
fear, fancy, fantasy
do not create fact.
did you hit your head?
You need to get control of your emotional reactions. It interferes with your clear thinking and logic.

You react with rage against those on the spiritual side that make errors in interpretations of how and what it is. How do you react when scientific researchers do the same? Which they do on a continuing basis.

Karl, quit following the cow's ass in front of you. Try peeking above the herd.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#630449 Jun 16, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
pointless for whom?
you?
Nano reminds me of the mother in The Afflicted, so I doubt he gets out to even try to date.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#630450 Jun 16, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest thing was that I went to church from the time I was small until I was about 19, and I had read parts of my bible, but not all of it. I've found that there are many many people who have only read parts of the bible, but have never actually read all the way through. I was "saved" when I was 10 and yes I had truly repented and was in full faith, and carried that, like I said, until a couple of years ago when my mom passed.
I had questioned different things throughout the years, but when you are a church goer, and you have a church family, I usually got the same response to most things...."you have to have faith that Jesus/God will provide." Unfortunately that is not how it usually happens. I've put my faith in god many times, and many times god did not provide, and almost every time the response from my church family was that it just wasn't god's plan. Aside from all of this, it's just not something that I can put my faith in any longer. The way I live my life now is simply based on morals, and treating people the way that I would want to be treated. Beyond that it's in my opinion that no one really knows what is going to happen when we die, and we won't know until after it happens.
Sorry to hear of your loss, its not an easy thing loosing a parent or any family for that matter.

Do you think the passing of your mom is what triggerd your "turning" from God/Faith?

Location hidden

#630451 Jun 16, 2013
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz wrote:
<quoted text>Prove consciousness continues after death.
I don't have to. You are on your own.

If you carry baggage into the next realm, make sure it is worth it.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#630453 Jun 16, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just curious, are you implying that ancient man created / invented the word "God" ?
Of course men invented all words, with god the name as well as the concept. We may have even found the very place monotheism was born.

http://www.astarte.com.au/html/pella_s_canaan...
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630454 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have missed the boat. The evidence of God's existence is a religious element and a learned thing. I can not prove to you that love exists, and you might not think that it does. Sorry, if you lack, but love does exist. I can not prove to you that God exists, and you might not think He does. Sorry, if you lack, but God does exist. Maybe, your parents had no love and simply had you seeking love, which means that the concept of love, like God, my elude you.
Are you claiming that evidence and reason canít come to correct conclusions, and the only way to know a god is through faith, which is granted to us by some holy spirit? And, yada yada, humans are fallible, but God is infallible because those who made him up said it was? Except that if you read the Bible, the written god displays none of the omnis and truly displays all manner of human fallibility.

Grasp this: Asserting infallibility along any point of a revelatory chain is worthless, if the last link of the chain isnít infallible.

You have been reading too much William Lane Craig. Not only do you not understand it, but you fail to realize that WLC is a professional BS artist, well compensated for such drivel. When WLC finally gets down to the bottom of some argument or another and runs out of strawmen and other fallacies, he outright states that the only way an existent being can know of a metaphysical property (read god) is thru intuition. Please, read that last sentence again. He has just boiled down every argument for the existence of god to human intuition. Because human intuition is never wrong ... right. And, each of you Christians intuit a completely unique and different god, leading to only one conclusion: it is nothing more than your id on 'roid rage.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630455 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You make these claims yet you have nothing to offer in their support except specious threats of malevolent, divine retribution for thought crime. You're really full of it, monkey man.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630457 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get control of your emotional reactions. It interferes with your clear thinking and logic.
You react with rage against those on the spiritual side that make errors in interpretations of how and what it is. How do you react when scientific researchers do the same? Which they do on a continuing basis.
Karl, quit following the cow's ass in front of you. Try peeking above the herd.
He writes with rage and illogic. Hypocrite.

Equivocating the peer-reviewed scientific method with professional apologists says it all about you.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630458 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Sorry, Timmy, I can't throw your magic into the equations.
Nature follows a pattern.
Writes the monkey who is full of nothing but magical thinking.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630459 Jun 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course men invented all words, with god the name as well as the concept. We may have even found the very place monotheism was born.
http://www.astarte.com.au/html/pella_s_canaan...
Yeah, but monotheism was failing to be compelling to the pagans so the Christians had to invent the ruined god to really reel them in.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630460 Jun 16, 2013
Oops, triune god.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630461 Jun 16, 2013
Damn if only I was as infallible as the god that Monkey Nelson has made up in his mind. Wait, that one isn't infallible, either. Look what it has done to Monkey Nelson's mind.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630462 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Discorso di concessione ha osservato. Provide evidence of other realms. Provide evidence that baggage can be carried on. Provide evidence of malevolent, divine retribution. Provide something other than the maniacal ramblings of a false prophet.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630463 Jun 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear of your loss, its not an easy thing loosing a parent or any family for that matter.
Do you think the passing of your mom is what triggerd your "turning" from God/Faith?
Hmm, Father's Day and Theological Recharge Day in your country and here you are acting stupid on the Internet.

Location hidden

#630464 Jun 16, 2013
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz wrote:
<quoted text>He writes with rage and illogic. Hypocrite.
Equivocating the peer-reviewed scientific method with professional apologists says it all about you.
Your compulsive blurtation of bullshit reveals a less than coherent thought process. Your actions reveal the worth of your input to a logical and rational discourse more than the content.

You are a quivering mass of random firing neurons.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#630465 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your compulsive blurtation of bullshit reveals a less than coherent thought process. Your actions reveal the worth of your input to a logical and rational discourse more than the content.
You are a quivering mass of random firing neurons.
Sort of like looking in a mirror for you, huh? Only, he's been more correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Women Intentionally Stupid? 5 min barelyable2 23
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 545,218
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 11 min WasteWater 4,610
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 15 min Kid_Tomorrow 4,250
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 16 min Paul is dead 2,902
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 22 min Kid_Tomorrow 1,119
Beko Servis TARABYA SERVISI (| 299 I5 34 |) Bek... 22 min halentfr 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 34 min Charlie Sheen 260,269
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr mike 601,449
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 8 hr Roberta G 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE