“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#630692 Jun 18, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?!
How do I make money at this?
I'm not an atheist, but I'll be happy to say I am if there's money to be made by doing so.....

LOL!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#630693 Jun 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you have said before that you have nothing against Canada or Canadians yet you always seem to try and use being Canadian as some sort of insult.
All that does is show how ignorant you are about Canada and Canadians, for if you knew ANYTHING about Canada or Canadians you wouldn't be so quick to try and use being Canadian as an insult.
And every time you do, who you REALLY insult is Americans, since not all Americans have such animosity toward Canadians but then again, thankfully, you are NOT representative of the majority of Americans.
I know you THINK you are, but you're not, despite that it IS Americans like you who are responsible for the phrase: "UGLY American".
Reel it in, RR- not only is Canada a beautiful country, but Canadians as a whole are really cool- no pun intended.
If karl is a representation of Canadian coolness, I really gotta disagree with you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#630694 Jun 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and I was not alone in explaining how ignorantly unfunny your clamed joke threat was and the myriad reasons why your claimed joke threat was so unfunny.
Just because you think that threatening people with your big throbbing gun as a joke is your problem. It highlights the childish irresponsibility you have continuously displayed on this thread and seriously puts in doubt your ability to handle that gun safely.
As for apologising, yes you did and then continued gloating of your claimed joke threat in your very next post. Apology without sincerity is not worth the paper is it is written on.
You're incapabale of being reasoned with.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#630695 Jun 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
What you suspect (guess) and what is fact are two completely different things however feel free to revel in your self masturbation, because no one else will do it for you.
Is this you?
http://www.ladyboyhq.com/videos/53892.html
Stop posting your disgusting fantasies, atheist.

Your atheism is best left in the privacy of your home and nowhere else.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#630696 Jun 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>WOW- that's uh.....I don't know, Christine- I understand why you might have posted this, but I think it's a bit over the top.....
Anyway, I think it's HILARIOUS that she continues to insist that you and I are one and the same person.
She's borderline obsessive with her FANTASY that you and I are one and the same and it serves as proof of what a delusional fool Nano truly is.
Also, she has insisted that our writing styles are the same when in REALITY, they are not at ALL the same.
As I posted yesterday, I think those who accuse people of posting under more than one name do so because they are projecting what they themselves do.
Maybe it's really NANO who is Oscar of 1,000 socks.
Anyway, good morning to you, but I guess I should say good afternoon instead since it's 5 hours later where you are than where I am- here in Orlando.
Yes, it was over the top on purpose, it is certainly not what I would usually consider posting but I thought the subject worthy, When she goes into ranting hatred meltdown mode I may consider reminding her of her namesake (or alter ego)

The reason I posted it was that she was attempting to build on her obsession and link Kitten in her mix and also linking to an obnoxious page. Perhaps she thought it was clever so I showed her just how easy it is with bells and whistles.

Yes the fool is very foolish, there is no other excuse, and as for 1000 socks, maybe not that many but I have had my suspicion that she has popped up on several threads as different aliases.

Morning to you too and yes itís after lunch here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#630697 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If karl is a representation of Canadian coolness, I really gotta disagree with you.
Oh please- karl is not the only Canadian you attempt to insult because of their nationality.

You've done the same with boooots and no doubt would do the same with anyone else here who is Canadian.

You have a MAJOR problem with our neighbors to the North and your problem is born of your ignorance and not as a result of you actually knowing anything about Canada or Canadians.

In other words, your attempts to slur Canada and Canadians is a product of your xenophobia.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#630698 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But what your pal Nano posted and to which Christine replied was okay with you, right?

Maybe you should tell Nano to get over HER moronic fantasy that Christine and I are one and the same person....

Get my drift, RR?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#630699 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
RR, Christine's not an atheist.

I am.

Go.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#630700 Jun 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please- karl is not the only Canadian you attempt to insult because of their nationality.
You've done the same with boooots and no doubt would do the same with anyone else here who is Canadian.
You have a MAJOR problem with our neighbors to the North and your problem is born of your ignorance and not as a result of you actually knowing anything about Canada or Canadians.
In other words, your attempts to slur Canada and Canadians is a product of your xenophobia.
Canadian coolness starts at about -40į.

#630701 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Well since about.com and pbs.org are neither pro-gun, anti-gun or neutral-gun sites it seem as though YOU are the one lying.
<quoted text>
O_o
You're insane. Please don't buy a gun.
You actually left no choice and therefore one can only assume that with no choice there is no choice, i.e. they donít exist.

Let me explain my problem with your stupidity in a logic manner
The sites exist, there are links to prove this.
The sites produced articles on the subject in question
The articles were unbiased and factual
You claimed they were neither for, against or neutral
So either this was a redneck ploy based on stupidity and total lack of logic of just basic and complete stupidity based of complete lack of logic.
You decide which because I consider yourself old enough to take responsibility for what you say and I certainly am not taking any responsibility for your dunning kruger preventing you from seeing the logic.

What makes you think I have any intention or desire to buy a gun. Jeez you are really pathetic if you are under the mistaken belief that everyone is a gun toting redneck egotestical moron like you

P.S. Youíre insane and you have a gun, as has been shown again and again that is a recipe for disaster

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#630702 Jun 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You know, you have said before that you have nothing against Canada or Canadians yet you always seem to try and use being Canadian as some sort of insult.
All that does is show how ignorant you are about Canada and Canadians, for if you knew ANYTHING about Canada or Canadians you wouldn't be so quick to try and use being Canadian as an insult.
And every time you do, who you REALLY insult is Americans, since not all Americans have such animosity toward Canadians but then again, thankfully, you are NOT representative of the majority of Americans.
I know you THINK you are, but you're not, despite that it IS Americans like you who are responsible for the phrase: "UGLY American".
Reel it in, RR- not only is Canada a beautiful country, but Canadians as a whole are really cool- no pun intended.
Heís just a racist prig

He is as vengeful when discussing Moslems, Arabs, Japanese, Russians, British, French, non christians of any (if any) denomination.

Yet he swears blind that he isnít while at the same flashing his xenophobic and chauvinistic insights.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#630703 Jun 18, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please- karl is not the only Canadian you attempt to insult because of their nationality.
Poor RR is completely hemmed in.

His xenophobia goes north and south.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#630704 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so, however I am impervious to BS

#630705 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry to have offended your good all American sensibilities, it mentions that it was nano, was only asking for either confirmation or denial.

Funny how I did not see you replying in such a way to nano when she posted filthy abuse about Kitten. But hey, you are one of a kind so you cannot possibly do that eh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#630706 Jun 18, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>RR, Christine's not an atheist.
I am.
Go.
Donít confuse him.

Ok, never mind, confuse him

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

#630707 Jun 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
East and west

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#630708 Jun 18, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed and his xenophobia includes those countries which are our allies.

I think RR fantasizes about the United STATES of America becoming the United WORLD of America.

Never gonna happen, nor should it ever happen despite this country's obvious fervent desire to run the entire world and to run it the American way.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#630709 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
YOLO - You Only Live Online
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#630710 Jun 18, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that code for she is too far away to murder?

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#630711 Jun 18, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Heís just a racist prig
He is as vengeful when discussing Moslems, Arabs, Japanese, Russians, British, French, non christians of any (if any) denomination.
Yet he swears blind that he isnít while at the same flashing his xenophobic and chauvinistic insights.
Well, I don't think his animosity toward Canada is racist based- RR simply has a problem with any nationality that isn't American.

But he is a xenophobe and he is an American chauvinist.

I guess he thinks the god he believes in favors the USA and its citizens and at the expense of other countries.

<shrug>

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 21 min Patrick Daniels 591,343
Beautiful Contemporary Instumental NEW AGE MUSI... 34 min Doctor REALITY 2
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 38 min andet1987 191,506
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 55 min Paul is dead 3,092
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 4,769
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Truths 612,276
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 271,465
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 100,205
More from around the web