Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630384 Jun 15, 2013
lilmamakim wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!!! I could not have said it better! Its funny to me how athiests can say, prove he exists, but if we say, prove he doesnt, they then just say, the burden of proof is on you, because youre the one who believes. What? Well I can just reverse that, and say, no, the burden of proof is on YOU because you DISBELIEVE! And its just a vicious circle, because neither can be done. Knowing God is real is only through personal experiences and a personal relationship with Him.
No, no, no. I am making no positive claims for the non-existence of any deities. I simply say, "I don't know". You make a positive claim with this sentence, "Knowing God is real is only through personal experiences and a personal relationship with Him.", thus, the burden of proof falls on you. Why is this so difficult to understand?
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630385 Jun 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you do instead? Because I don't meet very may people over 100, they must turn invisible around 80 ?
Men turn invisible to 20 year old women at about the age of 45.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#630386 Jun 15, 2013
lilmamakim wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!!! I could not have said it better! Its funny to me how athiests can say, prove he exists, but if we say, prove he doesnt, they then just say, the burden of proof is on you, because youre the one who believes. What? Well I can just reverse that, and say, no, the burden of proof is on YOU because you DISBELIEVE! And its just a vicious circle, because neither can be done. Knowing God is real is only through personal experiences and a personal relationship with Him.
I cannot prove there isn't one ,you cannot prove there is . But you have a relationship with one.

Then we say ....It's frickin crazy to have a relationship with imaginary beings.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630387 Jun 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lousy chess player, in addition to being stupid and obnoxious.
E=mc2
That is a closed system. Requires activation initially. A switch has to be thrown. Things have to move, which becomes energy.
E can't exist without m and c. m is the "solid" stuff, c is its speed limit.
Who created the firmament and the light? Who turned on the switch?
Why does a switch have to be "thrown"? Why must you anthropromorphize it? Where is it implied that a closed system is required? Where is the firmament? Why did light need to be created? Why is a who necessary? What created this who? Claiming that the who didn't need to be created but the light did and a switch needed to be thrown is nothing more than an argument from ignorance and special pleading. It's turtles all the way down, eh? Look it up.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630388 Jun 15, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I cannot prove there isn't one ,you cannot prove there is . But you have a relationship with one.
Then we say ....It's frickin crazy to have a relationship with imaginary beings.
Unless they look like Kate Upton. Then it makes sense.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630389 Jun 15, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Milk bone?
Is connected to the cookie bone.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630390 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>I think you have missed the boat. The evidence of God's existence is a religious element and a learned thing. I can not prove to you that love exists, and you might not think that it does. Sorry, if you lack, but love does exist. I can not prove to you that God exists, and you might not think He does. Sorry, if you lack, but God does exist. Maybe, your parents had no love and simply had you seeking love, which means that the concept of love, like God, my elude you.
Wow, just wow. How dare you impugn the poster was not loved by their parents because they don't share your delusion? You're sick.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630391 Jun 15, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
We do not die.
I do not think that word means what you think it means.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630392 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears that what soured you the most was you paying a dollar and not getting anything in return, like at the candy store. You were using your faith as a currency for purchases. This is an understandable and common occurrence when religion is taught by rote. It takes personal experiences inside you to fully understand the messages in those words. The exact same thing happens in the secular and academic worlds. Expecting results for mouthing the right words within an artificial system.
The religious experience boils down to one thing, resignation to fate. You aren't in control and you finally figure that out on your own. Your expectations are exchanged for appreciating you can even exist. You will be amazed at what doors CAN open once you do that.
Or something on that order.
Religion is the oldest scam of record. It sells a product it never has to deliver.

Why would you want to resign yourself to not being in control? That is just weird.

And this sentence is not only a salacious lie but rather insane, "The exact same thing happens in the secular and academic worlds. Expecting results for mouthing the right words within an artificial system." What happens to you godbots and your magical thinking that causes you to make such non-sensical, downright prevaricating statements?
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630393 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>The scientist can do neither, wrong field of study. The religious child who is learned and taught by God must seek these things from the source, God. Your assumption is that because you do not know, then it can not be known. Give us an absolute definition of love. You can not, but we all know it exists. Does it or does it not?
So, brainwashing is your preferred technique. Got it.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#630394 Jun 16, 2013
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz wrote:
<quoted text>Men turn invisible to 20 year old women at about the age of 45.
Unless they have sex appeal.

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/bigstock_Fall...
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630395 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>Well, historically, homosexuality was just another avenue of prostitution, young guys seeking old guys with money and old guys willing to pay.
You certainly seem an expert on the subject. Are you George Rekkers?

Calling yourself doctor and putting a picture of Einstein next to your sobriquet lends you no gravitas. It just makes you appear even more foolish.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630396 Jun 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless they have sex appeal.
http://www.opensecrets.org/news/bigstock_Fall...
Well, of course, there are exceptions, money, power, and/or fame are great equalizers, but as a general rule it follows.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#630397 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Why does a switch have to be "thrown"? Why must you anthropromorphize it? Where is it implied that a closed system is required? Where is the firmament? Why did light need to be created? Why is a who necessary? What created this who? Claiming that the who didn't need to be created but the light did and a switch needed to be thrown is nothing more than an argument from ignorance and special pleading. It's turtles all the way down, eh? Look it up.
Turtles? Are you Jesus?
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#630398 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>I do not think that word means what you think it means.
What does it mean?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#630399 Jun 16, 2013
Doctor Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus did not waver in his faith, when he said "Why do you forsake me". That had nothing to do with doubt. Faith is like a muscle, some have weak faith and if that muscle is not strengthened it wavered and the faith is no sufficient for the task. With strong faith, more difficult tasks can be performed.
Ask me to pray that a house be removed from off of my child, I do not know if I have that kind of faith. However, faced with the task and my child, my faith will need to be strengthened or it will waver and falter. God never fails, we fail to have faith.
Do you have faith that when you go to sleep tonight, you will wake up in the morning? I bet you do and I bet it will not waver. Okay, do you have faith that you can stay awake for one month straight, no sleep at any time? I doubt you do. Well, both faith requirements have to do with sleep and waking.
So many words. So little sanity.

:-)
Greens - tuf

Australia

#630400 Jun 16, 2013
<quoted text>Men turn invisible to 20 year old women at about the age of 45.
Lol
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630401 Jun 16, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Turtles? Are you Jesus?
No, the unmoved mover paradox. The monkey's post was filled with such non-sensical special pleading as to be laughable. Turtles all the way down. Here you go.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turtles_all_the_...

No, I am more moral than Jesus. His Sermon on the Mount contains some of the worst advice ever given.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630402 Jun 16, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So many words. So little sanity.
:-)
You said it. Insane word salad.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630403 Jun 16, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it mean?
To die?

This should help you.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 5 min jojo321 982
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min KiMare 228,644
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Chuck 545,272
Are You A Friend Or An Enemy To Humans? Read Th... 9 min End Of Days 6
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 11 min yon 3,361
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Aura Mytha 260,298
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 25 min islam the real evil 36,931
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min mike 601,453
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr NEWS-FLASH 174,213

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE