Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630457 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get control of your emotional reactions. It interferes with your clear thinking and logic.
You react with rage against those on the spiritual side that make errors in interpretations of how and what it is. How do you react when scientific researchers do the same? Which they do on a continuing basis.
Karl, quit following the cow's ass in front of you. Try peeking above the herd.
He writes with rage and illogic. Hypocrite.

Equivocating the peer-reviewed scientific method with professional apologists says it all about you.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630458 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
:-)
Sorry, Timmy, I can't throw your magic into the equations.
Nature follows a pattern.
Writes the monkey who is full of nothing but magical thinking.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630459 Jun 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course men invented all words, with god the name as well as the concept. We may have even found the very place monotheism was born.
http://www.astarte.com.au/html/pella_s_canaan...
Yeah, but monotheism was failing to be compelling to the pagans so the Christians had to invent the ruined god to really reel them in.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630460 Jun 16, 2013
Oops, triune god.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630461 Jun 16, 2013
Damn if only I was as infallible as the god that Monkey Nelson has made up in his mind. Wait, that one isn't infallible, either. Look what it has done to Monkey Nelson's mind.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630462 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to. You are on your own.
If you carry baggage into the next realm, make sure it is worth it.
Discorso di concessione ha osservato. Provide evidence of other realms. Provide evidence that baggage can be carried on. Provide evidence of malevolent, divine retribution. Provide something other than the maniacal ramblings of a false prophet.
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630463 Jun 16, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear of your loss, its not an easy thing loosing a parent or any family for that matter.
Do you think the passing of your mom is what triggerd your "turning" from God/Faith?
Hmm, Father's Day and Theological Recharge Day in your country and here you are acting stupid on the Internet.

Since: Sep 08

Westcliffe, CO

#630464 Jun 16, 2013
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz wrote:
<quoted text>He writes with rage and illogic. Hypocrite.
Equivocating the peer-reviewed scientific method with professional apologists says it all about you.
Your compulsive blurtation of bullshit reveals a less than coherent thought process. Your actions reveal the worth of your input to a logical and rational discourse more than the content.

You are a quivering mass of random firing neurons.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#630465 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your compulsive blurtation of bullshit reveals a less than coherent thought process. Your actions reveal the worth of your input to a logical and rational discourse more than the content.
Sort of like looking in a mirror for you, huh? Only, he's been more correct.

Westcliffe, CO

#630466 Jun 16, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like looking in a mirror for you, huh? Only, he's been more correct.
A quivering mass of random firing neurons could conceive of an organized mass of them as a threat to its existence, as there would be force behind it. However, proximity to another quivering mass of random firing neurons would be within it comfort zone. Tiny little pieces of energy it could absorb and re-emit in its own random way.

You and him should get married.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630467 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
A quivering mass of random firing neurons could conceive of an organized mass of them as a threat to its existence, as there would be force behind it. However, proximity to another quivering mass of random firing neurons would be within it comfort zone. Tiny little pieces of energy it could absorb and re-emit in its own random way.
You and him should get married.
Sorry, I don't believe in marriage ... or dating for that matter.

Westcliffe, CO

#630468 Jun 16, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't believe in marriage ... or dating for that matter.
Then you will wither away. Conservation of mass and energy.

Your thought processes will deteriorate due to lack of input and the accompanying processing of it. Your central processor loses purpose.

An injured beast crawling into a hole to die.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630469 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thought processes will deteriorate due to lack of input and the accompanying processing of it. Your central processor loses purpose.
Um, do you speak English by any chance, or just failed poetic verses?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#630470 Jun 16, 2013
Dave's hogwash mouthwash, it don't help his breath
kill germs or make him have confidence.
But it stinks and makes him feel special.
OCB

Hollywood, FL

#630471 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
So you would say the same about priests, nuns and monks, right?

Westcliffe, CO

#630472 Jun 16, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, do you speak English by any chance, or just failed poetic verses?
The failure is in you to understand them.

Every single human being is born with the need and desire to bond with other life, be it human or pet.

Energy transfer. That is what happens when a switch is thrown.

Even dim bulbs extinguish when there is nothing to fire them up.

Westcliffe, CO

#630473 Jun 16, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
Dave's hogwash mouthwash, it don't help his breath
kill germs or make him have confidence.
But it stinks and makes him feel special.
What deodorant does a wannabe Batman wear?
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz

Italy

#630474 Jun 16, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please illustrate any BS I have offered. As soon as you realize the second sentence of your post is nothing more than non-sensical word salad, you will understand your cognitive dissonance and what your theism has done to what should be a relevant mind. You are lost in the theological sauce and it is harming you.

Westcliffe, CO

#630475 Jun 16, 2013
Plop Plop Fizz Fizz wrote:
<quoted text>Please illustrate any BS I have offered. As soon as you realize the second sentence of your post is nothing more than non-sensical word salad, you will understand your cognitive dissonance and what your theism has done to what should be a relevant mind. You are lost in the theological sauce and it is harming you.
Let us arbitrarily tag that as Exhibit A.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#630476 Jun 16, 2013
lilmamakim wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!!! I could not have said it better! Its funny to me how athiests can say, prove he exists, but if we say, prove he doesnt, they then just say, the burden of proof is on you, because youre the one who believes. What? Well I can just reverse that, and say, no, the burden of proof is on YOU because you DISBELIEVE! And its just a vicious circle, because neither can be done. Knowing God is real is only through personal experiences and a personal relationship with Him.
not fear
nor desire
nor hubris

creates a god

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min Rick in Kansas 267,506
The movements of O.J. Simpson on the night of J... 6 min Doctor REALITY 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min Just Wondering 607,242
Keystone pipeline wins Senate vote in victory f... 10 min Ed Teach 4
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 min lil whispers 1,960
Homosexuals are servants and human children of ... 19 min Rick in Kansas 24
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 30 min Truth from dr Sh... 33,185
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min guest 568,395
Scientific proof for God's existence 1 hr eyeful 606
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 3 hr AN NFL FAN 120,750
More from around the web