“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#630304 Jun 15, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
its against the law,chunkyboy!
Not that I'm defending him, but he did say "teenage girls".

You're the one that thinks that means 13-17.....

Hurry up! Change the subject!

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#630305 Jun 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that is a possibility however, not the most common, the most common mass mistaken for a tumor is infection.
http://my.clevelandclinic.org/orthopaedics-rh...
It can also be a parasite:
http://healthshot.tv/node/35
Cancer being the most difficult to treat it is usually the primary suspect in regions which cannot have exploratory surgery done. Would you want it otherwise?
You dimwit!

Full body nuclear scans have been in use for over 20 years.

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/understanding...

Cancer is not difficult to find OR treat if it is found soon enough. Small tumors can be *cured* if caught in time.

The problem is that most people wait too long to have the scan and their cancer has already spread so fast that it is incurable. One, single cancer cell running loose in the bloodstream is all it takes to kill a person. The original tumor isn't usually what kills a cancer patient.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#630306 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
He could mean 18 or 19...
Which is legal, but for a 59 year old man, that's just sick.
No, he has stated 13-14 year old girls before. He is one sick puppy. Subject changed.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#630307 Jun 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>Higher education just means a higher and deeper level of indoctrination in a particular mindset and worldview, and immersion in that indoctrination. Such becomes vested interests.

There is no difference between you believing in the absolute truths of the physical methodology of exploring our existence and purpose and that of those who follow a more spiritual path. Insofar as continued existence in this physical plane, both are going to die and leave behind. Ultimately useless knowledge. On a strictly material viewpoint, it is a waste of time arguing about it, which calls into question why Topix atheists are even on here. On a spiritual viewpoint the argumentation is a reinforcement of belief and looking to a future.
Sure Dave.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#630308 Jun 15, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
A supposed 59 year old man with desire for 13- 14 year old girls? It makes you a pedophile.
The desire isn't illegal, just the "act." It is rather pointless for an elderly guy to try with a teen though.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#630309 Jun 15, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>Whats your source?
Here's one:

http://news.sciencemag.org/scienceinsider/201...

YOU could have done that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#630310 Jun 15, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he has stated 13-14 year old girls before. He is one sick puppy. Subject changed.
Oh, I see.

Understood and agreed.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#630311 Jun 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The desire isn't illegal, just the "act." It is rather pointless for an elderly guy to try with a teen though.
Not necessarily pointless from a teen desiring material goods an elderly guy can supply.

Nano, let's get realistic here. Teen girls, and boys, have their needs, too, and many know how to get them fulfilled.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#630312 Jun 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily pointless from a teen desiring material goods an elderly guy can supply.
Nano, let's get realistic here. Teen girls, and boys, have their needs, too, and many know how to get them fulfilled.
This topic is gross.

Y'all have fun talkin bout teens and 'fulfilling their needs'...
headlines

AOL

#630313 Jun 15, 2013

Israel's Discoveries PROVE Jesus' Near RETURN

http://youtu.be/JO2gm1pFtrs

Location hidden

#630314 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This topic is gross.
I'm sorry if you think all teens are innocent little angels, RR. Historically they are not.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#630315 Jun 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry if you think all teens are innocent little angels, RR. Historically they are not.
I know they're not and that's fine. But they should be not-so-innocent with each other, not old dudes.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#630316 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
This topic is gross.
How was Superman? Is it worth going to the theatre, or just wait till the blu-ray comes out?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#630317 Jun 15, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
How was Superman? Is it worth going to the theatre, or just wait till the blu-ray comes out?
That was the best Superman EVER!

I loved it and am planning to see it again.

If you're a Superfan, I highly recommend not waiting for the DVD.

Location hidden

#630318 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they're not and that's fine. But they should be not-so-innocent with each other, not old dudes.
Historically, old dudes have the money.

They are not so innocent with each other. And stupidly, that is why there are so many teen baby mommas and daddies.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#630320 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the best Superman EVER!
I loved it and am planning to see it again.
If you're a Superfan, I highly recommend not waiting for the DVD.
Cool, Thanks! I hope to go see it in the next couple of weeks. I don't like going with that many people on opening weekend.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#630321 Jun 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever make any sense?.... or even us proper English?
" or even us proper English"

You are just too funny.
You are an embarrassment.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#630326 Jun 15, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text>
" or even us proper English"
You are just too funny.
You are an embarrassment.
So what? I made a typo, it happens sometimes to even the best typist. But you make it a habit.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630327 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>Einstein would say that you are nuts, because proof is not an element in science. The question is, can science disprove the existence of God. That answer is "No". That proves the fallibility of scientists.
Evidence is an element in science, and evidence is the first thing you must supply for all scientific understanding, even Einstein knew this. Where is there evidence that your god exists outside of your mind?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630328 Jun 15, 2013
Doctor Jordan wrote:
<quoted text>That is so true. I had a sleep disorder, couldn't wake up. They wanted to give me sleeping pills. I say "no", sleeping is not the problem, waking up is. They said it would help. I said no thanks, I want the problem fixed.
Now a days, I think if you go to a dentist for braces, he would try to give you a drug prescription.
Um, yeah, "not waking up" is usually due to a lack of deep sleep, hate to break it to you, but sleeping pills would be the proper method to help that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min eyeful 175,659
Moses never existed 9 min Khatru 754
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min June VanDerMark 559,547
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min eyeful 605,035
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 22 min Dr_Zorderz 265,160
Electrolux Uskumruköy gümüsdere 2O2 8O OI Servi... 23 min electrofersen 1
Electrolux Servis ( Sariyer Bahceköy, kilyos, 2... 28 min electrofersen 1
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Anti-Christ 441,777
More from around the web