|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Far out, I didn't realize my comments would cause such shock.
OCB, I take you're comments as a compliment.
I now realize what I was going to post now needs to be dumbed down.
No offence to Christine M, I love you're passion.
Except it's "your" passion.

I now realize in order to read your posts I'd have to be dumber than a rock.

So I'll go back to what I was doing to begin with which was NOT reading your posts.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard for a mind thats been brainwashed and stretched, to return to its normal state/shape..
Maybe - but walking away from religion is a good first step...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>You may be dumb, because a profession of a position is an admission of a position.
Who ever heard of a personal God, that came out of your delusion? Christians and Jews are God's people and not a religion, so I guess Einstein was far from your thinking.
Okee Dokee.

So what?

You can have Einstein.

I've heard plenty about your god... as it *SO* happens.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

and happens...
youtube

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy- you'll have to tell us how you liked it.
The Man of Steel was the BEST Superman movie EVER!

RR gives it two thumbs up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
BOY, my face IS red! For real.
That was due to me not paying attention. Nope... not even gonna try and save face.
Thought I was posting to RR.
Apologies. Good to read you too (now that YOU mention it).
A horse is kind like a half-ton dog, I suppose.
Well thanks anyway, Hukt. The sentiment's nice.

Whatcha up to (or down to) this weekend?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Let's discuss "traditional marriage" in America from the Colonies forward.(We won't get into Biblical marriage. Too many slaves and concubines.)
1691: Whites only.
1724: Blacks with permission of the slave owner
1769: The wife is property
1899: Polygamy, oops, monogamy
1900: The wife can own property!(Damn, and that is only 131 years away from being property)
1965: Contraception legalized
1967: Interracial marriage legal! Damn uppity's.
1975: Wife can have credit in her name! Damn uppity's.
1981: Wife has equal share of property
1993: It becomes illegal to rape a wife.
Damn the slippery slope of civil rights!
Sucks, don't it? As son as you broads starting voting, America started going downhill.

Imagine that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Alabama state Sen. Shadrack McGill (R) on Tuesday told AL.com that a number of strippers had come to his work at even to his home in the middle of the night during his last campaign.
“During the campaign, we had two strippers come to my house at 1 o’clock in the morning,” he recalled.“Me and my wife both got up to address the situation. They did inform me that they were strippers at a particular club in Huntsville.”
McGill’s wife, Heather, decided that she had enough and on Monday, and posted a message to his Facebook page.
“I am very blessed to be the wife of a God fearing, hard working, ministry minded, loving father and husband and it is not just my right but my duty to lovingly serve him by protecting him!” she wrote.“I have been silent for long enough!! NO MORE! Multiple times since being in office he has gotten emails from women (who may not even be real) inviting him to explore, also sending pictures of themselves. NO MORE!!!”
Heather McGill continued:“We have children that look at our face books [sic] from time to time! Shame on you! You know who you are. Next time everyone will know who you are!! For I will publicly share your name before we ‘unfriend’ you.”
“I boldly stand before you today and declare that I will stand beside my husband, support him, love him, and protect him at ALL cost!!!!
CHRISTERNUTS.
I'll bet those "strippers" are loons bitched like you that are just trying to make the senator look bad because he's religious and republican.

Some of you athitards are outta yer mind!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent.....most of these posters shun from any attempts to prove their science position and/or evolution. They will scream well, well, well at least it I know that God didn't do it......like that proved their science position which is not based on science.
http://www.teachthemscience.org/evidence

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>What is amazing is that with over 7 billion people in the world, most of the atheist and even satanists reside in western countries. Most of the world has some concept or belief in a God, gods or deity. Why is this? Simple, atheism and satanism are both self absorbed blind belief systems.
Higher education breeds lower beliefs in the supernatural.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Faster than light neutrinos has been debunked. It was an error in calibration, I think.
Faulty fiber optic cable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
You are religiously intolerant, you aren't following their credo.

"The people who worked on this site came from all walks of life and a gamut of religious beliefs. We sincerely hope that we have communicated our passion for science education. Moreover, we hope that we have demonstrated respect for all beliefs, religious and secular."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Man of Steel was the BEST Superman movie EVER!
RR gives it two thumbs up.
Glad you enjoyed it!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You are religiously intolerant, you aren't following their credo.

"The people who worked on this site came from all walks of life and a gamut of religious beliefs. We sincerely hope that we have communicated our passion for science education. Moreover, we hope that we have demonstrated respect for all beliefs, religious and secular."
I'm not intolerant of religion, although that is becoming more and more difficult.

I am intolerant of religiously mandated willful ignorance and religions' attempts to perpetuate that ignorance.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd Amendment was only passed to ensure legality of the slave patrol militia in the slaver states, i.e., militias to hunt down escaped slaves. They had to do this to get agreement from racist states like Georgia to pass the whole Bill of Rights. However when the 13th Amendment was passed outlawing slavery all the states, someone forgot to get rid of the 2nd Amendment. However the 13th Amendment nullified the purpose of the 2nd.
Funny fact, Mississippi just got around to passing the 13th Amendment.
I wondered where you got this garbage from . I have to admit I was really really surprised that the liberal elitist pigs would attempt to rewrite history while trying to destroy the second amendment. That's about the worst possible thing anyone could do is to write lies and distort history. You nearly as without moral compass to parrot this garbage for your own opinion piece determination on why liberty and freedom should be thrown out the window and our rights trampled over by the very type people the founding fathers wrote the amendment in attempt to protect freedom from.

But this does take the cake with the assertion slavery , rather keeping slaves and the confederacy had anything to do with the second amendment. It is a feeble attempt to vilify reason for our constitutional rights. It is also treason and the treachery of the foulest human being to push lies such as this.
Liars being the thing most people loathe, including those who wish to be spared from the evil of bad men with guns, are horrified at the rancid odor of the despicable promoters of outright lies by phony crooks that stop at nothing to gain power through deception.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/politic...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Higher education breeds lower beliefs in the supernatural.
Higher education just means a higher and deeper level of indoctrination in a particular mindset and worldview, and immersion in that indoctrination. Such becomes vested interests.

There is no difference between you believing in the absolute truths of the physical methodology of exploring our existence and purpose and that of those who follow a more spiritual path. Insofar as continued existence in this physical plane, both are going to die and leave behind. Ultimately useless knowledge. On a strictly material viewpoint, it is a waste of time arguing about it, which calls into question why Topix atheists are even on here. On a spiritual viewpoint the argumentation is a reinforcement of belief and looking to a future.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are not private transportation. Try to use your head for more than an ashtray, sir.
They are private owned by a business.:p

I like the freedom to come and go on a personal whim, not only when a bus or train or plane is scheduled to run.

When The Machine Stops, or whatever tool governs our movement through life, all society is immobilized if it relies on public transport.

There is a much shorter student film that gets the general idea across but this retro film is so cool, so spot on with the spirit of the short story that I thought I'd treat the thread to it.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said you live in your own little cocoon, and I suspect you ain't no butterfly.
That worm ain't never morphing, no matter how much he spends on ladies' undies. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Higher education just means a higher and deeper level of indoctrination in a particular mindset and worldview, and immersion in that indoctrination. Such becomes vested interests.
There is no difference between you believing in the absolute truths of the physical methodology of exploring our existence and purpose and that of those who follow a more spiritual path. Insofar as continued existence in this physical plane, both are going to die and leave behind. Ultimately useless knowledge. On a strictly material viewpoint, it is a waste of time arguing about it, which calls into question why Topix atheists are even on here. On a spiritual viewpoint the argumentation is a reinforcement of belief and looking to a future.

Oh there is a difference, a fundamental one Dave.
A seeing and believing difference.
The spiritual path is believing without seeing it.
The academic path is seeing it to believe it.
Spiritual requires nothing physical to believe it.
Academics requires the physical to believe it.
But you are also saying knowledge is useless, I don't think this is so. But I agree topix is a perfect example of an exercise in futility.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min JudgeNJury 257,744
King of the hill! (game) (Feb '12) 5 min Some1 Else 1,240
Jermain Taylor is EVIL 9 min Doctor REALITY 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min June VanDerMark 538,573
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 16 min Doctor REALITY 2,403
These Honorable Men 22 min paul shykora arts 6
McConnell Promises Billionaire Donors He Won't ... 45 min discocrisco 1
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 51 min KiMare 94,600
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr dirty white boy- 599,723
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr Clearwater 173,252
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••