“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#630222 Jun 15, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>You may be dumb, because a profession of a position is an admission of a position.
Who ever heard of a personal God, that came out of your delusion? Christians and Jews are God's people and not a religion, so I guess Einstein was far from your thinking.
Okee Dokee.

So what?

You can have Einstein.

I've heard plenty about your god... as it *SO* happens.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#630223 Jun 15, 2013
and happens...
youtube

AOL

#630225 Jun 15, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#630227 Jun 15, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy- you'll have to tell us how you liked it.
The Man of Steel was the BEST Superman movie EVER!

RR gives it two thumbs up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#630228 Jun 15, 2013
Hukt on Fonix wrote:
<quoted text>
BOY, my face IS red! For real.
That was due to me not paying attention. Nope... not even gonna try and save face.
Thought I was posting to RR.
Apologies. Good to read you too (now that YOU mention it).
A horse is kind like a half-ton dog, I suppose.
Well thanks anyway, Hukt. The sentiment's nice.

Whatcha up to (or down to) this weekend?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#630229 Jun 15, 2013
Huh wrote:
Let's discuss "traditional marriage" in America from the Colonies forward.(We won't get into Biblical marriage. Too many slaves and concubines.)
1691: Whites only.
1724: Blacks with permission of the slave owner
1769: The wife is property
1899: Polygamy, oops, monogamy
1900: The wife can own property!(Damn, and that is only 131 years away from being property)
1965: Contraception legalized
1967: Interracial marriage legal! Damn uppity's.
1975: Wife can have credit in her name! Damn uppity's.
1981: Wife has equal share of property
1993: It becomes illegal to rape a wife.
Damn the slippery slope of civil rights!
Sucks, don't it? As son as you broads starting voting, America started going downhill.

Imagine that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#630230 Jun 15, 2013
Huh wrote:
Alabama state Sen. Shadrack McGill (R) on Tuesday told AL.com that a number of strippers had come to his work at even to his home in the middle of the night during his last campaign.
“During the campaign, we had two strippers come to my house at 1 o’clock in the morning,” he recalled.“Me and my wife both got up to address the situation. They did inform me that they were strippers at a particular club in Huntsville.”
McGill’s wife, Heather, decided that she had enough and on Monday, and posted a message to his Facebook page.
“I am very blessed to be the wife of a God fearing, hard working, ministry minded, loving father and husband and it is not just my right but my duty to lovingly serve him by protecting him!” she wrote.“I have been silent for long enough!! NO MORE! Multiple times since being in office he has gotten emails from women (who may not even be real) inviting him to explore, also sending pictures of themselves. NO MORE!!!”
Heather McGill continued:“We have children that look at our face books [sic] from time to time! Shame on you! You know who you are. Next time everyone will know who you are!! For I will publicly share your name before we ‘unfriend’ you.”
“I boldly stand before you today and declare that I will stand beside my husband, support him, love him, and protect him at ALL cost!!!!
CHRISTERNUTS.
I'll bet those "strippers" are loons bitched like you that are just trying to make the senator look bad because he's religious and republican.

Some of you athitards are outta yer mind!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#630231 Jun 15, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent.....most of these posters shun from any attempts to prove their science position and/or evolution. They will scream well, well, well at least it I know that God didn't do it......like that proved their science position which is not based on science.
http://www.teachthemscience.org/evidence

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#630232 Jun 15, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>What is amazing is that with over 7 billion people in the world, most of the atheist and even satanists reside in western countries. Most of the world has some concept or belief in a God, gods or deity. Why is this? Simple, atheism and satanism are both self absorbed blind belief systems.
Higher education breeds lower beliefs in the supernatural.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#630233 Jun 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Faster than light neutrinos has been debunked. It was an error in calibration, I think.
Faulty fiber optic cable.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#630234 Jun 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
You are religiously intolerant, you aren't following their credo.

"The people who worked on this site came from all walks of life and a gamut of religious beliefs. We sincerely hope that we have communicated our passion for science education. Moreover, we hope that we have demonstrated respect for all beliefs, religious and secular."

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#630235 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The Man of Steel was the BEST Superman movie EVER!
RR gives it two thumbs up.
Glad you enjoyed it!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#630236 Jun 15, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You are religiously intolerant, you aren't following their credo.

"The people who worked on this site came from all walks of life and a gamut of religious beliefs. We sincerely hope that we have communicated our passion for science education. Moreover, we hope that we have demonstrated respect for all beliefs, religious and secular."
I'm not intolerant of religion, although that is becoming more and more difficult.

I am intolerant of religiously mandated willful ignorance and religions' attempts to perpetuate that ignorance.

Location hidden

#630237 Jun 15, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>The 2nd Amendment was only passed to ensure legality of the slave patrol militia in the slaver states, i.e., militias to hunt down escaped slaves. They had to do this to get agreement from racist states like Georgia to pass the whole Bill of Rights. However when the 13th Amendment was passed outlawing slavery all the states, someone forgot to get rid of the 2nd Amendment. However the 13th Amendment nullified the purpose of the 2nd.
Funny fact, Mississippi just got around to passing the 13th Amendment.
I wondered where you got this garbage from . I have to admit I was really really surprised that the liberal elitist pigs would attempt to rewrite history while trying to destroy the second amendment. That's about the worst possible thing anyone could do is to write lies and distort history. You nearly as without moral compass to parrot this garbage for your own opinion piece determination on why liberty and freedom should be thrown out the window and our rights trampled over by the very type people the founding fathers wrote the amendment in attempt to protect freedom from.

But this does take the cake with the assertion slavery , rather keeping slaves and the confederacy had anything to do with the second amendment. It is a feeble attempt to vilify reason for our constitutional rights. It is also treason and the treachery of the foulest human being to push lies such as this.
Liars being the thing most people loathe, including those who wish to be spared from the evil of bad men with guns, are horrified at the rancid odor of the despicable promoters of outright lies by phony crooks that stop at nothing to gain power through deception.

http://www.fredericknewspost.com/news/politic...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#630238 Jun 15, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Higher education breeds lower beliefs in the supernatural.
Higher education just means a higher and deeper level of indoctrination in a particular mindset and worldview, and immersion in that indoctrination. Such becomes vested interests.

There is no difference between you believing in the absolute truths of the physical methodology of exploring our existence and purpose and that of those who follow a more spiritual path. Insofar as continued existence in this physical plane, both are going to die and leave behind. Ultimately useless knowledge. On a strictly material viewpoint, it is a waste of time arguing about it, which calls into question why Topix atheists are even on here. On a spiritual viewpoint the argumentation is a reinforcement of belief and looking to a future.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#630239 Jun 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are not private transportation. Try to use your head for more than an ashtray, sir.
They are private owned by a business.:p

I like the freedom to come and go on a personal whim, not only when a bus or train or plane is scheduled to run.

When The Machine Stops, or whatever tool governs our movement through life, all society is immobilized if it relies on public transport.

There is a much shorter student film that gets the general idea across but this retro film is so cool, so spot on with the spirit of the short story that I thought I'd treat the thread to it.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#630240 Jun 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said you live in your own little cocoon, and I suspect you ain't no butterfly.
That worm ain't never morphing, no matter how much he spends on ladies' undies. ;)

Location hidden

#630241 Jun 15, 2013
Dave Nelson wrote:
<quoted text>
Higher education just means a higher and deeper level of indoctrination in a particular mindset and worldview, and immersion in that indoctrination. Such becomes vested interests.
There is no difference between you believing in the absolute truths of the physical methodology of exploring our existence and purpose and that of those who follow a more spiritual path. Insofar as continued existence in this physical plane, both are going to die and leave behind. Ultimately useless knowledge. On a strictly material viewpoint, it is a waste of time arguing about it, which calls into question why Topix atheists are even on here. On a spiritual viewpoint the argumentation is a reinforcement of belief and looking to a future.

Oh there is a difference, a fundamental one Dave.
A seeing and believing difference.
The spiritual path is believing without seeing it.
The academic path is seeing it to believe it.
Spiritual requires nothing physical to believe it.
Academics requires the physical to believe it.
But you are also saying knowledge is useless, I don't think this is so. But I agree topix is a perfect example of an exercise in futility.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#630242 Jun 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoid much? We want to keep "our" guns but take yours away? Where do you get that idea?
Also, let's be serious - the whole far right fantasy about "rising up" against a tyrannical government bolstered by the power of personal firearms is nothing but a pipe dream. What would we do with shotguns and rifles against the most powerful military on earth?
The U.N. considers themselves a liberal organization yet they want to be armed with the latest, best weaponry for *peace keeping*. THAT is hypocritical. THEY want to choose (for the entire planet) who gets guns and who has 1.3 children and what shots those 1.3 are immunized with, and yet, all of their programs are funded by the citizens of the U.S. taxpayers [of course], so fk you lamewad. This BS is promoted by people who have the nerve to call themselves liberals but who spend an inordinate amount of their time trying to control other peoples' lives. It kinda goes against the true definition of the word "liberal", dontcha think?

That was a rhetorical question, coz I know you will argue against any comment I make no matter what. It's what you do, argue, whether you make sense or not.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#630243 Jun 15, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>This situation again demonstrates RR's lack of ability to make sensible analogies and your predilection to back up everything he says.
FYI, I have not agreed with him on everything. Example: I disagreed about disciplining a baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Liam 560,338
Moses never existed 4 min Hidingfromyou 814
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min Johnny 4,867
Chris Bosh: The Forsaken One 11 min Doctor REALITY 3
Darüssafaka SAMSUNG MASLAK (O2I2) 299 I5 34 S... 13 min sansungrete 1
Maslak Samsung Maslak Levent Samsung (O2I2) 299... 19 min sansungrete 1
SAMSUNG Beyaz Esya Servis TARABYA O2I2 299 I5 ... 31 min sansungrete 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr mike 605,303
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 441,810
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr onemale 265,403