Prove there's a god.

“Proud Member”

Since: Dec 10

The Basket of Deplorables

#630201 Jun 14, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So there was no slavery in the US in 1791? We're you afraid to research the origins of the law o did you just decide to be woefully ignorant? It makes no difference, Lord Batman, you're still re-writing history.
Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every
Kingdom of Europe. The Supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the
sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to
any bands of regular troops that can be, on any pretense, raised in the United States

Similarly, James Madison made clear that, although the proposed Constitution offered
sufficient guarantees against despotism by its checks and balances, the real deterrent to governmental
abuse was the armed population.
To the Antifederalist criticism of the standing army as a threat
to liberty, Madison replied:

To these [the standing army] would be opposed a militia amounting to near half a million
of citizens with arms in their hands, officered by men chosen from amongst themselves,
fighting for their common liberties, and united and conducted by government possessing
their affections and confidence. It may well be doubted, whether a militia thus
circumstanced could ever be conquered by such a proportion of regular troops .... Besides
the advantage of being armed, which Americans possess over the people of almost every
other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are
(pg.1027)
attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the
enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any
form can admit of.

Another leading Federalist, Alexander Hamilton, voiced a similar view.
Hamilton suggested that
if the representations of the people, elected under the proposed Constitution, betrayed their
constituents, the people retained the right to defend their political rights and possessed the means
to do so.
In summary, both Federalists and Antifederalists believed that the main danger to the
republic was tyrannical government and the ultimate check on tyrannical government was an armed
population.

Federalists and Antifederalists disagreed, however, on several issues. First, they
disagreed as to whether sufficient checks and balances had been placed on the proposed national
government to control the danger of oppression.
Second, the Antifederalists believed a bill of
rights should be incorporated into the Constitution to guarantee certain rights.
The Federalists
argued that such a bill of rights was unnecessary because the power of the federal government was
restricted to the grant of authority provided by the Constitution.
There was no need to
(pg.1028)
provide exceptions to powers not granted.
Further, the Federalists argued that providing
exceptions to powers not granted was dangerous because it could encourage a claim that powers not
expressly stated had been granted.
Again, both sides not only agreed that the people had a right
to be armed, both sides assumed the existence of an armed population as an essential element to
preserving liberty. The framers quite clearly had adopted James Harrington's political theory that the
measure of liberty attained and retained was a direct function of an armed citizenry's ability to claim
and hold those rights from domestic and foreign enemies.

http://www.constitution.org/2ll/2ndschol/89va...

You really are an idiot, sorry I don't like saying that.
But people like you have so got to go, there's no place in America for you. There is no doubt what it means, except for people like you who do not understand no.
Huh

North Richland Hills, TX

#630202 Jun 14, 2013
Alabama state Sen. Shadrack McGill (R) on Tuesday told AL.com that a number of strippers had come to his work at even to his home in the middle of the night during his last campaign.

“During the campaign, we had two strippers come to my house at 1 o’clock in the morning,” he recalled.“Me and my wife both got up to address the situation. They did inform me that they were strippers at a particular club in Huntsville.”

McGill’s wife, Heather, decided that she had enough and on Monday, and posted a message to his Facebook page.

“I am very blessed to be the wife of a God fearing, hard working, ministry minded, loving father and husband and it is not just my right but my duty to lovingly serve him by protecting him!” she wrote.“I have been silent for long enough!! NO MORE! Multiple times since being in office he has gotten emails from women (who may not even be real) inviting him to explore, also sending pictures of themselves. NO MORE!!!”

Heather McGill continued:“We have children that look at our face books [sic] from time to time! Shame on you! You know who you are. Next time everyone will know who you are!! For I will publicly share your name before we ‘unfriend’ you.”

“I boldly stand before you today and declare that I will stand beside my husband, support him, love him, and protect him at ALL cost!!!!

CHRISTERNUTS.

“Proud Member”

#630203 Jun 14, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So there was no slavery in the US in 1791? We're you afraid to research the origins of the law o did you just decide to be woefully ignorant? It makes no difference, Lord Batman, you're still re-writing history.

Fact is the words of the framers who wrote the amendments were very clear what they meant. It's no mystery as to what they meant by the right to bear arms. And don't say it's anything to do with me believing in Jebus or god, I'm simply a non-believer.
But I do believe in freedom and the amendments . I'm not a gun nut but I take my freedom and rights very very seriously.
You are simply someone who would usher in a new kind of slavery.
You would make yourself a slave to government, but as a defender of the constitution your opposition to the amendment makes you an enemy of the people.

“Proud Member”

#630204 Jun 14, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And you're convinced that your imaginary friend is real. What you should convince yourself of is your unmitigated delusion. Your pocket god is nothing more than an extension of your ugly ego. Jesus loves you, but reality thinks you are an a-hole.
His wanting to believe is also his right by the FIRST Amendment, you don't have to believe or agree.
But it is his right, like it or not. If you don't I suggest you get out of this country, it belongs to the free and the brave.
And his belief is his business and he is free to express it how he wants. I wouldn't have that any other way.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#630209 Jun 15, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>What is amazing is that with over 7 billion people in the world, most of the atheist and even satanists reside in western countries. Most of the world has some concept or belief in a God, gods or deity. Why is this? Simple, atheism and satanism are both self absorbed blind belief systems.
Sweden is a western country? Korea too? Japan as well? Wow, how did you manage to completely change the surface of the globe without destroying it?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#630210 Jun 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweden is a western country? Korea too? Japan as well? Wow, how did you manage to completely change the surface of the globe without destroying it?
Did you have something of substance to provide or did you just want to get noticed?

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630211 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have something of substance to provide or did you just want to get noticed?
Projection from you, not unexpected.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#630212 Jun 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection from you, not unexpected.
Do I have your number or what? lol

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630213 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have your number or what? lol
Nope. So, why not step up to the plate and supply some evidence that your god exists?
Greens - tuf

Annandale, Australia

#630214 Jun 15, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't have an answer, you're just making it all up as you go.
Far out, I didn't realize my comments would cause such shock.
OCB, I take you're comments as a compliment.

I now realize what I was going to post now needs to be dumbed down.
No offence to Christine M, I love you're passion.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#630215 Jun 15, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Far out, I didn't realize my comments would cause such shock.
Do you ever make any sense?.... or even us proper English?
Safire

Palm Harbor, FL

#630216 Jun 15, 2013
Ummm, word "any" redundant. The dots should be eliminated and "or" should be capitalized. "Use" is misspelled. Ironic.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#630217 Jun 15, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>His "god" was science.

The original equation , to which he stole and then added to and took away from, to support his "theory". Origanly belonged to this person.

Willem Jacob 's Gravesande, and Emilie du Chatelet...

When du Chatelet read about Willem Gravesande’s experiments with brass balls, she leaped at the opportunity to revise Isaac Newton’s formula, f=mv, into f=mv2. This alteration triggered Albert Einstein to rewrite the formula in a much broader context as e=mc2, and poof there ya have it!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willem_%27s_Grav...

http://www.women-philosophers.com/Emilie-du-C...

And here is an interesting article i come across..

Baffling CERN Results Show Neutrinos Moving Faster Than the Speed of Light........

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2011-09...
Faster than light neutrinos has been debunked. It was an error in calibration, I think.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#630218 Jun 15, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>It's hard for a mind thats been brainwashed and stretched, to return to its normal state/shape..
And you're a perfect example.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#630219 Jun 15, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Born again theology is a blasphemous schism directly from the coffers of noted Watergate conspiracist and convicted felon Chuck Colson and the Godspell hippies. Prior to this schism, Christians were Baptist, Episcopalian, Lutheran, et al.
You are so clueless you don't been know from where your blasphemous schism emanated.
You are so stupid and clueless, and uneducated that you cant "even" write "your" own words correctly in a sentence...

I would almost bet that what you first said, was a

"copy and paste",,,lol... You pooor wittle plagiarist........

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#630220 Jun 15, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> Far out, I didn't realize my comments would cause such shock.
Except it's "your" passion.

I now realize in order to read your posts I'd have to be dumber than a rock.

So I'll go back to what I was doing to begin with which was NOT reading your posts.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#630221 Jun 15, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard for a mind thats been brainwashed and stretched, to return to its normal state/shape..
Maybe - but walking away from religion is a good first step...

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#630222 Jun 15, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>You may be dumb, because a profession of a position is an admission of a position.
Who ever heard of a personal God, that came out of your delusion? Christians and Jews are God's people and not a religion, so I guess Einstein was far from your thinking.
Okee Dokee.

So what?

You can have Einstein.

I've heard plenty about your god... as it *SO* happens.

“Spelin 'n' tpyin...”

Since: Feb 08

...are my strong suits!

#630223 Jun 15, 2013
and happens...
youtube

AOL

#630225 Jun 15, 2013

ANTICHRIST ..on world stage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 min Buck Crick 162
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Bongo 70,901
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Phooey 658,727
I prefer women's satin panties over men's under... (Mar '16) 20 min Clive musto 41
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ricky F 53,935
Horny snapchat usernames 1 hr HornyGeordieXXX 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr benkernow 282,990
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 7 hr crucifiedguy 5,021
More from around the web