OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#628463 Jun 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me correct myself (and you).
I don't think all women are "weak, stupid, dumb, manipulative, conniving, babyish, whining....." Not at all.
Just that most are.
LOL!! What is weak, stupid, dumb, manipulative, conniving, babyish and whiney is your pathetic attempts at back pedaling.

You SO suck at it.

And you also suck at your moronic generalizations- not just about women, but about everything.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#628464 Jun 7, 2013
OCB wrote:

Now RR says his wife slapped him and he slapped her back just as hard as she slapped him.
See? This is the exaggeration that you do.

What do you mean "now RR says..."?!

I said that in the very first post.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628465 Jun 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been an abusive parent (striking your six-month-old baby) and an abusive husband (striking your spouse).
I guess it's ok with you, Mr. Redneck.
Were you wearing a wifebeater when you smacked her?
Ok... If you say so.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628466 Jun 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Hitting women IS abusive. And I'm not justifying HER having hit you either- that is also abuse.
However, as men for the most part ARE physically stronger than women, men have no business striking women.
In defense??? What- your wife was going to overpower you and beat you to a pulp if you hadn't hit her back?
WTF is right.
Sorry, RR- you lose- yet AGAIN. Those men who truly are REAL men know to never hit a woman and if the temptation to do so is too great, REAL men know to WALK AWAY- literally.
As in take a walk to cool off, take a drive to cool off or even just leave the room.
Instead of exercising any of those choices, you made the very poor choice to hit someone who is not as strong as you.
Kinda like hitting 6 month old babies.
Ok. So equality means nothing to you.

"He BETTER pay for the date", huh?

"He BETTER open my car door, but I an NOT gonna open it for him!", huh?

"I can hit him because I'm weak and that's fine!", huh?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628467 Jun 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I never claimed that men and women have equal strength. They don't.
So? What do you think, that when my wife slapped me, I punched her as hard as I could? Or that I beat my baby with a 2x4?

WTF is wrong with you?

She slapped me and I slapped her back just the same.

End of story.

It's not a matter of strength, it's a matter of equality, of right and wrong and also of discipline. We aren't in the practice of hitting each other, it's only happened twice, and both times was just a slap.

Chill the f_ck out.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#628468 Jun 7, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>No, not for every person on the planet, at least not all of them at the same time. ;)
Egocentric predicament
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egocentric_predi...
Phaneron
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Sanders_...
Tactile Illusions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tactile_illusion
Solipism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

Seriously what is "real". The final destination for all that is Percieved is ourselves.
http://www.newscientist.com/special/reality
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deed...

I am just trying to keep people thinking about more than the mundane.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

#628469 Jun 7, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>I never claimed that men and women have equal strength. They don't.
End of story.
PUH-LEASE! is right.
STOP trying to justify your penchant to resort to physical violence and all the more against those physically weaker than you.
The girl should not have kicked you in the balls; that does NOT justify you having kicked her in the "c_nt-bone."
The meaning of: "Two wrongs don't make a right" is TOTALLY lost on you.
Nothing wrong with self defense regardless of the gender of the aggressor. To say otherwise IS sexist.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#628470 Jun 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Then the existence of black holes, dark matter, BBT and the "common ancestor" are also a logical fallacy because they are also untestable.
You're drowning in de Nile.

<get it? Denial?>

Haha.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#628471 Jun 7, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with self defense regardless of the gender of the aggressor. To say otherwise IS sexist.
Sorry- you're wrong- yet again.

Don't bother me. You're not a "Lil Ticked"- you ARE more than a little "touched".

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#628472 Jun 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. So equality means nothing to you.
"He BETTER pay for the date", huh?
"He BETTER open my car door, but I an NOT gonna open it for him!", huh?
"I can hit him because I'm weak and that's fine!", huh?
IDIOT.

It means EVERYTHING to me.

No- I am not one to say "He'd BETTER pay for the date, etc...."

And can you not read??????

I SAID that your wife was not right to hit you either and that that is also abuse.

However, that in no way justifies you returning that abuse.

Be quiet now.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#628473 Jun 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Then admit that you're wrong that you've only been wrong twice on Topix.
Go.
I misspelled the idiot's moniker ONCE and that is what he/she decides to focus on. Yep, dillhole-dom is all she's got.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#628474 Jun 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So? What do you think, that when my wife slapped me, I punched her as hard as I could? Or that I beat my baby with a 2x4?
WTF is wrong with you?
End of story.
It's not a matter of strength, it's a matter of equality, of right and wrong and also of discipline. We aren't in the practice of hitting each other, it's only happened twice, and both times was just a slap.
Chill the f_ck out.
No- YOU chill the f*ck out and keep your hands to yourself.

Hitting is WRONG- period.

One person hits- that's ONE wrong.

The person being hit (by a woman) hits back- that is TWO wrongs.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628475 Jun 7, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You're drowning in de Nile.
<get it? Denial?>
Haha.
Ha Ha he he I get it.

lol

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#628476 Jun 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok... If you say so.
No, RR- it's that YOU say so.

It's that YOU say it's fine to hit a 6 month old baby and it's that YOU say it's fine to hit a woman.

NOT okay- no matter WHO says so.

You sound like a friggin' barbarian who has no "weapons" at your disposal (such as a reasoning brain) and therefore, you resort to the only weapon that is effective for you- your hands.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#628477 Jun 7, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with self defense regardless of the gender of the aggressor. To say otherwise IS sexist.
BTW, "defense"??? A woman slaps a man and he has no choice but to "defend" himself other than by slapping back?

What the F*CK is WRONG with people like you who don't know that it's VERY easy to just WALK AWAY- assuming one has some sort of self-control, reasoning power and the ability to comprehend that hitting someone physically weaker than you is just plain WRONG???

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#628478 Jun 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're exaggerating again. Stop it.
Mrs RR has hit me twice over the years. And only twice.
One time she smacked me in the face and I smacked her back just as hard. She was so shocked that she couldn't get away with it. I told her that I totally believe in equal rights and if you hit me, I'll equally hit you back.
Problem?
My grammy used to say that two wrongs don't make a right.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#628479 Jun 7, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
Sorry I didn't get all this out in the same post; btw, if a man hits another man and the man who hit first is obviously weaker than the man he hit, the man who was hit has no business hitting the weaker man back either.

That's right- it doesn't have anything to do with gender.

It has to do with people physically stronger hitting someone who is obviously physically weaker- be it a man, a woman or a CHILD.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#628480 Jun 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is wrong with you?
End of story.
Chill the f_ck out.
And DUMBO- it IS a matter of strength if you are hitting someone whose strength is not EQUAL to yours.

DUH.

Right- all of a sudden, you're a women's rights activist- ROFLMAO!!!

Only when it's "convenient" for you, RR.......

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#628481 Jun 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I refer to America as a 'she' because just like a woman, if you treat her well, she will take of you. Neglect her at your own risk.
It wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the Statue of Liberty being an international symbol of the U.S., would it?

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#628482 Jun 7, 2013
Lil Ticked wrote:
I think that if a woman does something as provocative as hitting "any" other adult, or even a kid, she should be prepared to be hit back. She cannot reasonably expect that no man, even her husband, will not strike back. That IS reality. A woman has to "own" her own part in instigating a smack attack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 560,628
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 10 min Grau 54
Designer sarees Online 45 min fan 4
How do I ask my dad for sex? (Oct '13) 59 min daveo69 72
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr JpostNewsYTube 605,379
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 265,574
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr JpostNewsYTube 175,788
Gay snapchat names 8 hr boygyhoy 183
More from around the web