Prove there's a god.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#628108 Jun 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex drive is controlled by a collection of genes, thus yes, there is a "gay gene," otherwise the majority of species would not have survived.
There is no gay gene, tard. I know you think claiming that makes it true, but it doesn't. There are several different stimuli that results in homosexual activity but there is no heritable gay gene.

http://io9.com/5967426/scientists-confirm-tha...

Real scientists, geneticists, know this. It is about what you are exposed to, i.e., pre and post-natal stimulants/catalysts. It's very similar to how drug addiction begins.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#628109 Jun 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see.
6=2X+2
X=2(2)+2
Makes sense, thanks.
Told ya I forgot all that shit.
6=2x+2
6-2=2x+2-2
4=2x
4/2=2x/2
2=x

(the christian god prefers the uneducated)

Location hidden

#628110 Jun 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
If you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to hide.
Not everybody is a demented exhibitionist like you. Some of us like a little privacy now and then.

Location hidden

#628111 Jun 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Without light darkness is darkness
I assume no such thing, you are the one making the assumption
There is no such thing as darkness in the visible universe, only the eye's inability to see all of the light that there is in it.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#628112 Jun 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but I can open a beer bottle with another beer bottle.
...or a lighter.
Top that!
twist off cap

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#628113 Jun 4, 2013
Lily the Aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be joking. Godbots always have a 'explanation' for everything.
BTW, I don't have to listen to what you have to say about your god and his/her/it's powers or whatever. In fact, stop harassing non-belivers with your delusions. We don't want to hear it. You can't even prove your god exists. So how can you explain your god's 'powers' when there is no proof that there even IS a god?
LOL,, who voted you to be the "topix cop", and what makes you think you can just come in here and give your stupid orders around?

Guess you are another Atheist, with a "self awareness" problem..

Look at the title of the thread, numb nuts...

BTW,, i could care less what you have to say, and by all means scroll on. i never throwed a line in your mudpuddle of a brain to begin with... geesh..

Location hidden

#628114 Jun 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you have no evidence your god exists, no need to split hairs anyway.
You ever had any luck yet, in finding me an animal that can tell me what the color blue smells like??

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#628115 Jun 4, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,, who voted you to be the "topix cop", and what makes you think you can just come in here and give your stupid orders around?
Guess you are another Atheist, with a "self awareness" problem..
Look at the title of the thread, numb nuts...
BTW,, i could care less what you have to say, and by all means scroll on. i never throwed a line in your mudpuddle of a brain to begin with... geesh..
Hold on.

Nobody voted anybody to be the "topix cop."

Catcher is the topix cop.

And don't anybody forget it.

Location hidden

#628116 Jun 4, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're a freakin tard.
Let me spell it out for you dufus..
In God We Trust
Sound familiar?
It's the only god in sight.
Did you eat you some "grouchy puffs" this morning?

I agree, and your point is? American dollars or Dinar?

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#628117 Jun 4, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You ever had any luck yet, in finding me an animal that can tell me what the color blue smells like??
Yes.

And the animal told me the color blue smells like ink.

The sort of ink (formerly) used in inkpens.

Schaeffer snorkel had that smell in the plastic cartridge.

Location hidden

#628118 Jun 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on.
Nobody voted anybody to be the "topix cop."
Catcher is the topix cop.
And don't anybody forget it.
Hey Catcher,,

Welp looks like you got one running for office against ya...lol

Doubt he/she gets my vote..

Location hidden

#628119 Jun 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Was that a blue footed booby bird who tolds you that man? LOL....

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#628120 Jun 4, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Catcher,,
Welp looks like you got one running for office against ya...lol
Doubt he/she gets my vote..
I don't understand.

I don't know what Welp is, or what office.

Location hidden

#628121 Jun 4, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Communication would be your biggest obstacle...

http://opfocus.org/index.php...

...but I'm sure the Fairy penguin would love to tell you what his blue, photonic structures smelled and tasted like after he preened himself. Your last name wouldn't happen to be Doolittle, would it?

“I speak my mind”

It hurts to bite my tongue

#628122 Jun 4, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex drive is controlled by a collection of genes, thus yes, there is a "gay gene," otherwise the majority of species would not have survived.
No gay gene according to scientist...

In The Quarterly Review of Biology, researchers at UC Santa Barbara and Uppsala University in Sweden have concluded through their research that sexual orientation can be decided through epi-marks, which are temporary switches in a fetus’ DNA that exist while in the womb and shortly after birth.

Unlike most genetic switches, they are passed down from the opposite sex parent: Father to Daughter, Mother to Son. Most of these marks aren’t supposed to be passed from generation to generation and they are essentially tossed to the wind. This explains why homosexuality seems to run in families, but without any obvious genetic markers.

Epigenetic markers are “an added layer of information that clings to our DNA,” and regulate the expression of genes according to an external trigger.

i09 puts it best:“Genes are basically the instruction book, while epi-marks direct how those instructions get carried out. For example, they can determine when, where, and how much of a gene gets expressed.”

What’s interesting is that these epi-marks are produced from scratch. They can be passed down from generation to generation, but the process starts from zero every time. They’re actually made to protect the fetus from too much natural variation. When testosterone gets too high, the epi-marks kick in to prevent the baby girl from getting too masculinized, and the inverse is true for boys.

So as a side-effect of that, one of the triggers affecting sexual orientation may kick in as well.

http://sourcefednews.com/theres-no-gay-gene-s...
Expert

Redding, CA

#628123 Jun 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
Talking to animals again?

Thought you stopped drinking?

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#628124 Jun 4, 2013
Praise be -- "Faith is but gullibility". In my personal end days, be sure I will curse any supernatural entity that I find in my travels. Any disputes with this comment, please reply.

“The King of R&R”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#628125 Jun 4, 2013
Please provide evidence of intelligence, of anyone on this blog, other than Myself (The King)--"The Great Redoran", of course.

When I expire, and do I, incidentally find some "intelligence", be assured I will curse this "critter" with my last breath- As it is most certainly a demon of the first order... Comments?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#628126 Jun 4, 2013
Everyones getting sidetracked from the original topic...

Prove there's a god.

Myself being a spiritual type, not religious, was drawn to this. Not for the sake of argument or drama but the expression of free will. Now don't get me wrong I'm no tree hugger. I was born in the backwoods of TN and learned a lot about Christianity growing up but like some people I do not like to be told something and expected to believe it. So I started reading the bible, dead sea scrolls, Qur'an, Dhammapada, etc... Now admittedly these were all translated to English. What I learned through my own studies "personal studies and opinions thereof" is that its not all about believing in a "God" but doing what you know is right. Obviously different cultures different beliefs. Just be glad you live in this beautiful country where you can start this kind of nonsense for gits and shiggles. In some countries you would be beheaded for disbelief. God is a made up word like human and dog to describe a particular thing. He's there if you believe. If you do not believe then he's not. It's all in the eye of the beholder. But I will say this and someone vaguely stated it earlier, everyone believes in something whether it be a God, cow, Lucifer, the teachings of Buddha or Ghandi, even addictions. Anything that consumes your thoughts all day everyday has supreme value and can be considered a god. It's up to you to decide where you stand.

Definition of GOD

1 capitalized : the supreme or ultimate reality: as

a : the Being perfect in power, wisdom, and goodness who is worshipped as creator and ruler of the universe

b Christian Science : the incorporeal divine Principle ruling over all as eternal Spirit : infinite Mind

2: a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship; specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality

3: a person or thing of supreme value

4: a powerful ruler
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#628127 Jun 4, 2013
Lily the Aborter wrote:
<quoted text>
You must live in the backwoods. The movie concessions do use a cash register everywhere I've been. And are you saying that the concessions people are taught to steal customer's money? Big allegation there. Care to prove it? My S-I-L worked at a movie theatre quite a few years ago and she would have told me that the theatre 'taught her to steal'. She would have never worked for a company who did something like that because she has ethics.
I guess you were taught to lie if you make generalized comments like the one above. Who taught you to lie? The movie concessions people? What a joke.
He wanted 13.00. I counted for him, 10.50.
A dollar here and there and no one notices.
They are in a hurry to get back to the movie.
Stealing is stealing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min RIP 53,367
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Phooey 693,587
Got my ex pregnant before break up. What do I do? 8 min Brice N Livingston 2
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 9 min Puttin Brother 55
Can Chinese girls date foreign men? 1 hr ezekiel11 1
Who are the most racist people towards inter-ra... 2 hr Doctor REALITY 15
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,474
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) Mon dirtyguy34 35
More from around the web