|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't?
Hmmm
I didn't get the memo.
You proved it a few days ago. Why don't you go kill something. It will make you feel better. You apparently never got the memo to learn anything, either. You need to refund the money of your wasted education to the taxpayers of record in the school district malfeasant enough to push you through the system.

Of course, it was understandable on their part. Having a wicked wretch like you within their walls, tainting all you touch, was bad for whomever was forced to witness your inritus irritus spirare.
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times should we do 7, 8 & 9?
You do it every day. Your choice. You should actually be doing none of it, but, of course, then you would have to fear that your stilted ego might not get a crystal mansion to flop in between washing Semitic hippie feet.
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
One lil gun comment and it's "YOU VIOLENT CHRISTIAN!!!"
Y'alls is funny.
BTW - How fine is your ass ;)
Ask the parents in Newtown if they appreciate your humor. You know you are violent. You know you are a Christian. You know you are violent because you are a Christian, despite assertion by your immoral dogma to the antonym.

Thankfully our fine, secular laws prevent most of you clowns from carrying out what you so desperately crave.
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no... It's called humor.
It's a common response to "Did you miss me?".
BooBoo.
It may be a common response among jack-booted, violence-addled Christians but not among normal people. Nor is it in any way funny to anyone other than a jack-booted, violence-addled Christian. You know, like Ted Nugent, who, despite his little-dick gun posturing shat his pants before his draft board hearing so that he wouldn't get sent to Vietnam. What a patriot.

You hypocritical loons make me sick.
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false" - William Casey (R-Traitor), CIA chief appointed by Ronald Reagan (R-Culus Aeni).

So far, it's worked wonders on you.

ďIf the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.Ē
Ė George H. W. Bush
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no... It's called humor.
It's a common response to "Did you miss me?".
BooBoo.
I'm not worried about you, though. WalMart will get to you first.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2013/may/2...

“I started out with nothing”

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
One lil gun comment and it's "YOU VIOLENT CHRISTIAN!!!"
Y'alls is funny.
BTW - How fine is your ass ;)
Yes very funny when you are not the target of that pointed gun, has no one ever taught you about the danger of playing with guns?

You fooked up, perhaps itís your christianity, perhaps itís your personality, whatever it was you made yourself out to be a violent moron, live with your mistake.

No complaints
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

The Oklahoma legislature is willing to fund a program to put guns in schools but not storm shelters. After all,the only think that stops a tornado is a guy with a gun.
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Those of modest means must pay the lion's share of taxes and provide cheap labor to the righteous corporations for they must be the only prosperous among you - Republican Jesus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you doctor commits you
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes very funny when you are not the target of that pointed gun, has no one ever taught you about the danger of playing with guns?
You fooked up, perhaps itís your christianity, perhaps itís your personality, whatever it was you made yourself out to be a violent moron, live with your mistake.
No complaints
Perfect.
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't?
Hmmm
I didn't get the memo.
The list of things you "don't get" is staggering.
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
No complaints
Were you around when he bloviated that he disciplined a 6 month old baby with physical violence?

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

I see somebody has another 'day-off' lmfao
Huh

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you doctor commits you
Watch as his response to this post will be your typo. Unfortunately, his brand of insanity is legion in America and Reagan sent all the loonies on the path.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Watch as his response to this post will be your typo. Unfortunately, his brand of insanity is legion in America and Reagan sent all the loonies on the path.
"The paper holds their folded faces to the floor,
and every day the paper boy brings more..."

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Perfect.
Cheers.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Were you around when he bloviated that he disciplined a 6 month old baby with physical violence?
Nope but it does not surprise me.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Watch as his response to this post will be your typo. Unfortunately, his brand of insanity is legion in America and Reagan sent all the loonies on the path.
Heís done it before and I am sure he will do it again, and again he will experience the results, perhaps heís learned by now but more than likely not. I am dyslexic so not really a typo, my dyslexia was the reason I was driven from the church as a child because those good understanding christians saw me as disabled, and not perfect, like them (LOL). Itís the christian way.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
RR (an admitted christian) was the one revelling in the use of a weapon, not a non christian. Huh wrote what was blindingly obvious to anyone who actually bothered reading RRs post
How about, Adam Lanza, James Holmes and Anders Behring Breivik. Do not accept that Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic committed genocide against Moslems in the name of their christian church? How about the NLFT in india. Good christians all, and the KKK and anti abortionists in the US. What about those dealers in misery, the eastern European human traffickers, the majority of all those caught and tried are christian. Hitler was catholic, his actions were based on his christian beliefs and he was never excommunicated. Stalin, raised in christianity, tipped to be a priest, his first actions when he gained power were restoring christianity to Russia.
Facts are facts no matter what your faith tells you.
On a personal note, I have seen the violence that christians offer. The I was injured in the Manchester bombing, committed by the IRA, fine upstanding christians to a man. Also my children who where in their pushchair were pushed in front of a moving bus by a christian, his escape was aided by another christian, they fled into a church and the priest who was standing near the door at the time denied all knowledge of them. So donít plead all innocent about christian violence. It does not wash.
i'm truly sorry for your negative experiences. however as the old hymn goes "my faith is built on nothing less than Jesus' blood and righteousness....i dare not trust the sweetest frame but wholly rest on Jesus' Name...on Christ the solid Rock i stand, all other ground is sinking sand....."

what does any of this have to do with actions of terrorist IRA roman empire throw-backs???
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

New Age Spiritual Leader wrote:
Let's recap:
susanblange wrote:
The Messiah was supposed to be a descendant of David and heir to the throne. There are two problems with this. They trace his lineage thru his father Joseph, but claim Joseph was not his father. He is also traced back to David thru Jeconiah who was precluded from having any of his descendants reign because he was so wicked. In response to this, Christians say that Mary was also descended from David but that is not true, she was a Levite.
New Age wrote:
Hi Sue - James Tabor's book - "The Jesus Dynasty" posits what you question in your post - that Jesus was of "two annointings":
a. Jesus was of holy men (Joseph's lineage)- "a holy annointing"
b. Jesus was of the lineage of Mary's lineage - "a kingship annointing"
http://www.amazon.com/The-Jesus-Dynasty-Histo ...
http://jesusdynasty.com/
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Messiah was to be King, a descendant of and heir to the throne of David but will not be high priest. The Messiah will have enough work to do being Judge, lawgiver and King. The throne of David still exists today and Queen Elizabeth is sitting on it. The Messiah will be "melech ha olam, King of the universe. David reincarnated will be the governor of both houses of Israel. In response to your other post, knowledge just identifies the times we live in.
New Age wrote:
Have you read Tabor's book?
But for you assertions - can you please post a citation so I may research what you have?
Thanks!
<quoted text>
How is it that you are able to use Jewish texts to define an event that never happened?
I am not a Christian, and I agree with you. This event is yet to happen and defines the role of the Messiah. Jesus was not the Messiah and he fulfilled no messianic prophecies. The Messiah will literally be anointed by the Jews as King of Israel. She will be all three branches of government, executive, legislative and judicial. Isaiah 2:3 "...for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh right to the talk of killing someone counts as humour in your tiny mind? OK, right very funny, remind me to laugh
*rolls eyes*

Forget it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 595,701 - 595,720 of715,905
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

589 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min Liam 529,679
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min RiccardoFire 93,139
Judge Linda Warren Hunter, Dekalb County (May '08) 5 min Terlisash 216
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 12 min Brit Expat 114,535
Who really controls America and other Western c... 13 min yon 42
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 17 min NEWS-FLASH 171,385
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 17 min Aura Mytha 223,052
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min Dr_Zorderz 255,573
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 5 hr Ava 58