Prove there's a god.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#627940 Jun 3, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The Shah of Iran was a good friend of our royal parasites.
Your point?
You maybe targeted by drones already.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#627941 Jun 3, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
The Shah of Iran was a good friend of our royal parasites.
Your point?
My point is that you're pointless.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#627942 Jun 3, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You maybe targeted by drones already.
I shall watch intently for the black helicopters on my way to the station tomorrow...

London, UK

#627943 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that you're pointless.
The stupid...

Does it hurt? LMFAO

Oh man it must really drag you down.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#627944 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you why would you stay.
I don't understand you.
If I had a deep-seated hatred for something that I could get away from, I would.
Now you're just being stupid. Are you only capable of thinking in fox news sound bites?

Location hidden

#627945 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked you why would you stay.
I don't understand you.
If I had a deep-seated hatred for something that I could get away from, I would.
And you actually asked "why would I (you) leave." I was reminding you that I never suggested that you leave. I was also reminding you that I don't have a deep seated hatred for anything.

Location hidden

#627946 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran 1953 was supported by the British as well, Churchill loved it, it supported the business that would become BP.
'Operation Boot', they called it.
Your point?
My goodness.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#627947 Jun 3, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop posting, you psychotic nutbag.
Why don't we compromise. Stop reading my posts and please stop responding because you don't just think.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#627948 Jun 3, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the midrash is that Lilith was first wife but refused to be on bottom so she rebelled and left. God started to make a second wife for Adam, but Adam saw what was happening as God built her (bloody inside parts and bones, etc.) and refused her.
Finally God made Adam sleep and he took one of his ribs....and the rest is histo.....errumm....fiction.
Lilith is said to be roaming the earth in the night causing little children nightmares and sometimes taking them. Also causes wet dreams in adults..:-)
That's why I don't give any weight to myth and the oral tradition. Adams' wife gets blamed for everything. If God said it, it would be written somewhere. I do not believe Adam had a first wife named Lilith.

“Wrath”

Since: Dec 10

Is revenant

#627949 Jun 3, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I shall watch intently for the black helicopters on my way to the station tomorrow...
Watch out for a white bunny with one red shoe.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#627950 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
susanblangeism exists only in your mind. There's no such religion or belief system.
There will be though, I call it The Truth. No present day religion has a monopoly on reality. The Ministry of Truth is an eclectic mix of the truth in all religions. There will be many converts when VWD Day comes and it will be the only religion after the resurrection.

London, UK

#627951 Jun 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're just being stupid. Are you only capable of thinking in fox news sound bites?
You disagree with him so you're 'unamerican'.

He obviously follows the Michelle Bachmann school of civics.

Bring back Joe McCarthy....lol
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#627952 Jun 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>A belief system only takes but one believer.
Thank you timn.
xianity is EVIL

Bridgetown, Canada

#627953 Jun 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The mind can exist outside of the brain and is part of the spirit. The universe (space) is the mind and imagination of God which is limitless and ever expanding. God spoke the universe into being and her word is called a sharp sword or rod. The God of Israel will bring peace to the world by her spoken word. She already ended the cold war.
blange youre frng dingbat!! LOL

are you related to RetardedRedneck?

Location hidden

#627954 Jun 3, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You disagree with him so you're 'unamerican'.
He obviously follows the Michelle Bachmann school of civics.
Bring back Joe McCarthy....lol
Did you know that mccarthy is making a "comeback" of sorts in certain republican circles? A few republicans have gone on record praising him. Absurd.

Location hidden

#627955 Jun 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you timn.
Keep on spewing the crazy and I'll keep on defending your right to do so.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#627956 Jun 3, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was a fairly common name back in those days, so their was certainly a surfeit of Jesuses, and probably many were preachers for whatever gods they were promoting as that was quite common, too. But, Christs? Nope. Not a one. Never. No gods yet. And Paul is a proven fabrication. Paul of Acts is an amalgamation of characters from the day, from Saul to Josephus and several others.
And, the character was written very poorly. Paul knew nothing about the annunciation to Mary by the angel Gabriel, the virgin birth, the star of Bethlehem, the wise men, Herod, the slaughter of the innocents or the flight into Egypt. In fact Paul knew nothing at all of Mary, Joseph, Bethlehem or Nazareth. He knew of no disciples, friends, or earthly enemies, nor of any baptism by John in the Jordan. He didn’t mention or quote any teachings, parables or sermons or morals. In fact he attributed no ethical instruction to the earthly Jesus at all.
Show us proof, of any of the things that you claim Paul didnt "know of" or have knowledge of??

Proof and ""source"" !!!!
Nor did he seem to know of any healings of the blind or lame or lepers, or of any of Jesus’ especially spectacular miracles like bringing the dead to life, changing water to wine, feeding five thousand, stilling the storm or walking on water.
He knew of no temptation in the wilderness or dialogue with the Devil, no exorcisms, and no evil spirits falling down in fear before Jesus.
Again, PROOF AND SOURCE!! To all of your absurd claims.
He knew nothing of the times, places or circumstances of the crucifixion. He never mentioned Gethsemane, or the betrayal by Judas (he merely said Jesus ‘was delivered up’ for crucifixion), or the denial by Peter or the disciples, or trials, or scourging, or judgment by Pilate, or Roman soldiers, or Golgotha or vigil at the cross. No last words – nothing!
Wow, you are a fruit cake and so desperate to try and prove God/Jesus doesnt exist, that you will copy and paste "pure nonsense of other fools!!!!

Why would Paul even mention the Garden of Gethsemane, or the betrayal of Judas or any of the things that "had already been mentioned and written" in the NT of the 4 Gospels?? Paul( his Hebrew name) and Saul was his Greek name.. He was a Christian Missionary who traveled and preached the Doctrine of Jesus Christ, and went about founding and establishing churches through out Asia Minor and Europe, Corinth etc etc.
Paul appears to have believed that after three days Jesus ascended directly to heaven without any intervening time on earth, and he certainly didn’t cite any empty tomb.
If Paul and the first Christians knew so little about Jesus, what possible grounds do we have for believing Jesus existed as an historical figure rather than as a Jewish version of the pagan solar godman?
Your pathetic attemps to disprove God, are as weak as the mind you possess.

All you have here are the examples of a desperate Atheist!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#627957 Jun 3, 2013
God is here.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#627958 Jun 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>....genuine...
Says the guy who wears wimmins' underwear.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#627959 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
susanblangeism exists only in your mind. There's no such religion or belief system.
Hey! I'm back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 6 min Aussie Kev 2,299
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 21 min Brian_G 428
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 25 min Thinking 56,245
Massage for ladies in Muscat 27 min rahul 2
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 48 min Doctor REALITY 17
Any girls my age (15) wanna trade pics with me?... (Jun '12) 1 hr El Capitan 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Steve III 649,850
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 3 hr Jesus 47
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web