Prove there's a god.

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#628024 Jun 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But you forgot to multiply in the energy.....
Try again.
E is the result you fool, not the multiplier

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#628025 Jun 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to the dim-witted who don’t understand it
Ya sure. Y'all Brits ain't made nothing funny since Monty Python & Benny Hill.

Give it up.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628026 Jun 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
E is the result you fool, not the multiplier
Is it possible for you to be pleasant?

#628027 Jun 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. But now I see where some of your hatred towards Christians comes from.
But you DO dream of God. You've even deluded yourself into thinking that E=MC2 disproves God's omnipotence.
Not hatred of christians, you fall into the trap off all insecure people and assume that a few means the whole group. Just like your hatred of Moslems based on the actions of a few terrorists. In my case it’s just certain ones, that those who have hurt me and mine and those that offer or threaten violence, ring any bells? Anyway been here with you before and of course like a good christian you ignore it and go back to the beginning. I have no intention of playing the same game again.

Nope you are once again extremely mistaken and are casting me in your image. No delusion, much cleverer people than you have been unable to prove otherwise so you making inane suggestions has no chance

Since: May 11

London, UK

#628028 Jun 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the whole 'God can't lift a rock' thing is a lame atheist paradox.
do you have trouble following the order of posts?

I just asked you if you were putting up your cheetah analogy as a paradox and you respond with the above..

Is there a basic comprehension problem going on or did you just do the "I know you are what am I?" a'la Mr 'Buck Crick"?

Since: May 11

London, UK

#628029 Jun 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But you forgot to multiply in the energy.....
Try again.
...the energy (BEING THE UNKNOWN TERM) is derived from multiplication of the square of the speed of light by the mass of the object....

Sorry 'bud I thought you were faking, you really are slow.

My apologies.

#628030 Jun 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? You offered no evidence, you only posted your writing. Like you just did again.
Writing "hubble diagram, wmap, eso and red shift" is only evidence that you can write....
So. Where's that evidence that the universe is finite?
Let me repeat

HUBBLE, WMAP, ESO, THE RED SHIFT

Is the only evidence I need

Now of course you can and do deny this as evidence but hey, that’s just you denying the facts.

Oh wait a moment, is it that you want me to educate you to university degree level and provide you with a concise explanation that takes several years to learn and understand in less then 4000 characters?

#628031 Jun 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya sure. Y'all Brits ain't made nothing funny since Monty Python & Benny Hill.
Give it up.
Wrong,

The reason British humor is lost on many Americans is that many are not capable of understanding nor have the ability to keep up with British humour.

You are still back in the “Monty Python & Benny Hill” era, slow and obvious,

People like Russell Howard, Dara O’Brain, Joe Brand, Sarah Milllican etc are just to fast for you.

Do you know what is painful for a brit watching American humour? It’s the timing, the gap after the punch where the comedian waits for the audience to respond, like “I told a joke now you must laugh”

#628032 Jun 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it possible for you to be pleasant?
Yes it’s possible but I am not the one who thought it was funny to threaten me with a gun, that was you. Tell me, do you consider that pleasant? Or do you just hope it will all go away?

Nor was I the one who misunderstand the mathematics and spouted irrelevant rubbish, that too was you, do you think that someone pointing out your stupidity is unpleasant? If so then I suggest you open you own thread and prevent anyone else going on it.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#628033 Jun 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you lie, your religion is faith not truth, it does not matter if you put a capital T in front of the word or not.
Look up the meaning of the word truth, then the meaning of the word faith.
Perhaps this is the reason you are not accepted as Jewish.
Have you actually converted to Judaism? Or do you just talk the talk (with christian inflection)? Have you been presented to a Bet Din? Conversion to Judaism is a simple enough process, all that is needed is sincerity, commitment and a demonstration that you want to be Jewish.
Although some of the more orthodox Jews consider that and orthodox rabbi must perform the ceremony.
I don't need anybody to tell me what I am. My beliefs do not conform to Judaism or Christianity, they are based on the scriptures. Jews do not read or study the prophetic books in the bible and Christians do not understand them. The entire bible is about the Messiah who is God.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#628034 Jun 4, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...if a tree falls down in a forest and no one is there to hear it does it make a sound?
LMAO
A sound is something that is heard. So, it didn't make a sound but it did make a noise.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628035 Jun 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hatred of christians, you fall into the trap off all insecure people and assume that a few means the whole group. Just like your hatred of Moslems based on the actions of a few terrorists. In my case it’s just certain ones, that those who have hurt me and mine and those that offer or threaten violence, ring any bells? Anyway been here with you before and of course like a good christian you ignore it and go back to the beginning. I have no intention of playing the same game again.
Nope you are once again extremely mistaken and are casting me in your image. No delusion, much cleverer people than you have been unable to prove otherwise so you making inane suggestions has no chance
I have no hatred of Muslims. I only have a hatred for terrorists, which I'm aware not all Muslims are terrorists.

Yes, you do dream of God - or at least think about Him quite often.

I'll bet you think of God much more than you do other things you consider myth. That's a good start.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628036 Jun 4, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have trouble following the order of posts?
I just asked you if you were putting up your cheetah analogy as a paradox and you respond with the above..
Is there a basic comprehension problem going on or did you just do the "I know you are what am I?" a'la Mr 'Buck Crick"?
Sorry, ole chap. You weren't specific. I commented on both your 'God lifting a rock' paradox and my 'running' analogy.

No, I wasn't making a paradox, just making as silly a remark as you.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628037 Jun 4, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
...the energy (BEING THE UNKNOWN TERM) is derived from multiplication of the square of the speed of light by the mass of the object....
Sorry 'bud I thought you were faking, you really are slow.
My apologies.
Why is energy the UNKNOWN TERM?

Energy is equal to mass multiplied by the speed of light squared, right?

EQUAL TO.

Suppose the mass is unknown....

You can do it, I have faith in you.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628038 Jun 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat
Now of course you can and do deny this as evidence but hey, that’s just you denying the facts.
Oh wait a moment, is it that you want me to educate you to university degree level and provide you with a concise explanation that takes several years to learn and understand in less then 4000 characters?
No, of course not.

Keep it in Redneckian terms.

Provide evidence that the universe is finite.

Go.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628039 Jun 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat
And besides, a little while ago you claimed that this is "basic" knowledge.

Now you're saying it takes a university degree to understand.

O_o

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628040 Jun 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong,
The reason British humor is lost on many Americans is that many are not capable of understanding nor have the ability to keep up with British humour.
You are still back in the “Monty Python & Benny Hill” era, slow and obvious,
People like Russell Howard, Dara O’Brain, Joe Brand, Sarah Milllican etc are just to fast for you.
Do you know what is painful for a brit watching American humour? It’s the timing, the gap after the punch where the comedian waits for the audience to respond, like “I told a joke now you must laugh”
I guess so, huh?

It's equally as painful for us to watch a British 'comedian'.

It literally hurts our eyes.

I'll bet you can name a few American comedians.

I couldn't tell you who Russell Howard, Dara O’Brain, Joe Brand, Sarah Milllican are.

LMAO

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#628041 Jun 4, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it’s possible but I am not the one who thought it was funny to threaten me with a gun, that was you. Tell me, do you consider that pleasant? Or do you just hope it will all go away?
Nor was I the one who misunderstand the mathematics and spouted irrelevant rubbish, that too was you, do you think that someone pointing out your stupidity is unpleasant? If so then I suggest you open you own thread and prevent anyone else going on it.
Oh give me a f_cking break, lady. I did not threaten you with a gun.

It's that American humour that's lost on you.

THAT'S ALL.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#628042 Jun 4, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
did you attribute that watch thing you posted?
Yes karl i did, i posted one post and wrote at the end of it "continued", then the very next post i provided the source..

Now go eat your taters and gravy,,,mmmm.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#628043 Jun 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There's very little "basic multiplication" about E=MC2.
You "do the maths" and get back to me.
That's basic arithmetic, you halfwit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min Bongo 46,589
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 14 min youll shoot your ... 399
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 692,025
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 2 hr el rey de los cam... 8,528
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 hr Eagle 12 - 6,705
Jeffreys: Evangelicals will vote for Moore 10 hr Edthirty 7
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 21 hr Dec 2017 News 445,848
More from around the web