Prove there's a god.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#627909 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan, aka Bill.......
Ahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!
Lucifers' name is Bill. Satans' name is Christian!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#627910 Jun 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. While I still wouldn't call it "right" in the classic "me or him" scenario, I would have to call it a "necessary wrong." In a true self defense scenario, I can't fault anyone for defending themselves, but I still can't call it right.
As for killing in warfare, it's simply inexcusable. I simply disagree with killing/murder on such a fundamental level that there is no amount of justification that could convince me that "some types" of killing are ok - indeed, the notion of "honorable murder" in warfare is pure lunacy.
The killings that have been going on lately, with men even killing others from an unmanned drone, while some person sits in a comfortable chair and operates the drone, as if it is a computer game, has to be cold-blooded murder of the worst kind, IMO, even if the people that are being killed are themselves cold-blooded murderers, which must be questionable in some of those cases, especially the ones where many others, that just happen to be with the target, die also.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#627911 Jun 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Although I'm not a Christian, I do believe Jesus was a real person who was crucified but that proved and fulfilled nothing. Jesus is the second or seed of Adam and has been reincarnated. Adam is Satan and Jesus is Lucifer, Satans' counterfeit messiah and is the leader of the sons of darkness. His new name is Bill. Satan is the god of this world and Christians are bent on making sure the world believes it.
Please stop posting, you psychotic nutbag.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#627914 Jun 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but as I inferred, it is inconclusive. The test results were not much more than chance, and that's the determination factor of such claims. What it may be is a developing genetic trait, since we do know it's possible, and it's only showing up incomplete at this time. Time will tell on this one, it is more promising than the ESP claims though, a lot more, but that's a different topic. lol
I agree, I just got the impression that you were comparing it directly to esp, probably just read your post too fast.

Location hidden

#627915 Jun 3, 2013
boooots wrote:
<quoted text>
The killings that have been going on lately, with men even killing others from an unmanned drone, while some person sits in a comfortable chair and operates the drone, as if it is a computer game, has to be cold-blooded murder of the worst kind, IMO, even if the people that are being killed are themselves cold-blooded murderers, which must be questionable in some of those cases, especially the ones where many others, that just happen to be with the target, die also.
Yeah, the drone thing really scares me. I think most people have a natural aversion to standing in front of a man and shooting him down with a gun - and the impersonal nature of drone warfare completely removes that "check."

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#627916 Jun 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I just got the impression that you were comparing it directly to esp, probably just read your post too fast.
ESP is so wrought with fraud and excessive Hollywood garbage that if there any genuine psychic people out there, they're probably too ashamed to come forward in any way. But the alternate sense that are more material are not profitable for con artists so those people who suspect they are capable of such things are more open to testing. Time will tell.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#627917 Jun 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's being realistic. Again, what do you call a country who increases it's power by force and who maintains military installations around the globe? What do you call a nation who instigates proxy wars to maintain it's hold on strategic locations?
I call it peacekeeping strength.

So that the Hitlers, Stalins & Husseins of the world can't freely promote hatred and death.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627918 Jun 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. I'm surprised it took you so long to pull that one out of the fox news playbook.
What do you think imperialism is? What do you think we're doing when we're "spreading democracy?" Even if that was our true, singular goal (it isn't) that alone would make us imperialists. Not to mention all of the other things we do to spread and maintain dominance.
You're gonna hafta do a looooooo-ooooot of explaining to try and convince me that America isn't spreading democracy.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627919 Jun 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Aw..'Merica is gonna cwy:(
Have some respect ya f_ckhead.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#627920 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So that the Hitlers, Stalins & Husseins of the world can't freely promote hatred and death.
Yet we put Hussein into power, didn't act against Hitler until he threatened our interests specifically, and Stalin was pretty much ignored. Try again.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#627921 Jun 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>That's probably why I'm not Jewish and I know I'm not Christian. The Jews have rejected me, I have not rejected them. "Asherah" though, is the name of a pagan tree god. Adams' first wifes' name according to Jewish myth was supposed to be Lilith. Susan means lily in Hebrew.
Yes the midrash is that Lilith was first wife but refused to be on bottom so she rebelled and left. God started to make a second wife for Adam, but Adam saw what was happening as God built her (bloody inside parts and bones, etc.) and refused her.

Finally God made Adam sleep and he took one of his ribs....and the rest is histo.....errumm....fiction.

Lilith is said to be roaming the earth in the night causing little children nightmares and sometimes taking them. Also causes wet dreams in adults..:-)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627922 Jun 3, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to rewrite the bible, RR. It's almost perfect in its present form. There are a few mistranslations though, I think Christians changed it so it would fit their theology. My religion, so I've been told is a little of the wall. People are dubbing it "susanblangeism" and it's an eclectic mix of the truth in all religions.
susanblangeism exists only in your mind. There's no such religion or belief system.

Location hidden

#627923 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, first of all, we created hussein. I explained all this to you earlier but you have forgotten.

Second of all, I have nothing against a capable defensive force and maybe even a little bit of aggressive posturing when dealing with *real* threats. Unfortunately, there are some bad people in the world and sometimes we have no choice but to neutralize them one way or the other. But that's not what we are doing. We create conflicts. We create the stalins and hitlers of the world - much modern day terrorism is a reaction to our imperialist policies around the world. Osama was our fault, and so was hussein, and so were many others. South america was turned into a total clusterfuck by the US. Etc. Etc. We aren't promoting peace at all - we are promoting our agenda to the detriment of anyone foolish enough to be born in our way.

Location hidden

#627924 Jun 3, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet we put Hussein into power, didn't act against Hitler until he threatened our interests specifically, and Stalin was pretty much ignored. Try again.
Yeah. What she said.

Location hidden

#627925 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
susanblangeism exists only in your mind. There's no such religion or belief system.
A belief system only takes but one believer.

Location hidden

#627926 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're gonna hafta do a looooooo-ooooot of explaining to try and convince me that America isn't spreading democracy.
South America. Just one example. Do I need to elaborate?

And, as I said, even if that was our true, singular goal - that would still be imperialism. Forcibly assimilating other cultures into our worldview is the very essence of imperialism.

Location hidden

#627927 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Have some respect ya f_ckhead.
You do realize I'm mocking you right? You treat america as if "she" (she!) is some fragile creature, flinching at every word that comes out of my mouth. America will be ok. She was built to thrive on criticism and dissent. Sadly, most people have forgotten that dissent is essential to democracy. I think that your viewpoint is incredibly, mind numbingly stupid, but I never advise you to watch your mouth in sweet mother 'merica's presence, or worse, to pack up and leave simply for voicing your incredibly nonsensical opinions.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627928 Jun 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, first of all, we created hussein. I explained all this to you earlier but you have forgotten.
Second of all, I have nothing against a capable defensive force and maybe even a little bit of aggressive posturing when dealing with *real* threats. Unfortunately, there are some bad people in the world and sometimes we have no choice but to neutralize them one way or the other. But that's not what we are doing. We create conflicts. We create the stalins and hitlers of the world - much modern day terrorism is a reaction to our imperialist policies around the world. Osama was our fault, and so was hussein, and so were many others. South america was turned into a total clusterfuck by the US. Etc. Etc. We aren't promoting peace at all - we are promoting our agenda to the detriment of anyone foolish enough to be born in our way.
OMG dude.

"Osama was our fault, and so was Hussein"

O_o

I don't know how much more of your bullshit I can take.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627929 Jun 3, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>South America. Just one example. Do I need to elaborate?
And, as I said, even if that was our true, singular goal - that would still be imperialism. Forcibly assimilating other cultures into our worldview is the very essence of imperialism.
"South America".

That explains it.

*sigh*

Since: May 11

London, UK

#627930 Jun 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran 1953, Guatemala 1954, Democratic Republic of the Congo 1960, Brazil 1964, Republic of Ghana 1966, Chile 1973, Argentina 1976, Nicaragua 1981-1990, Guatemala 1993, Venezuela 2002, Honduras 2009.

All of the above had their democratically elected governments overthrown with the direct intervention of the US. Their leaders all replaced with US puppets who waged war on their own people.

You were late for WWII because isolationist Republicans thought that they could 'work' with Hitler. You installed the Ba'athist Party in Iraq, Saddam was it's number 2. You gave Saddam Hussein his job.

"Summary of the Summary of the Judgment of 27 June 1986

CASE CONCERNING THE MILITARY AND PARAMILITARY ACTIVITIES
IN AND AGAINST NICARAGUA (NICARAGUA v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA)
(MERITS), International Court of Justice

Judgment of 27 June 1986

Held:

that the U.S. had violated international law by supporting the Contras in their rebellion against the Nicaraguan government and by mining Nicaragua's harbors. The Court found in its verdict that the United States was "in breach of its obligations under customary international law not to use force against another State", "not to intervene in its affairs", "not to violate its sovereignty", "not to interrupt peaceful maritime commerce", and "in breach of its obligations under Article XIX of the Treaty of Friendship, Commerce and Navigation between the Parties signed at Managua on 21 January 1956."

You know less about foreign affairs as you do about history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 50 min Clearwater 87,840
Where can i buy ecstasy in dundee?? ASAP (Feb '13) 1 hr DundeeDank 2
Profitional massage for girl in Sohar (oman) (Jan '15) 2 hr Funny life 33
The Future of Politics in America 2 hr Scaritual 134
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 2 hr Scaritual 12
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr AussieBobby 284,458
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 3 hr gundee123 1,212
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 7 hr lightbeamrider 437
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 hr kent 665,093
More from around the web