Prove there's a god.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#627713 Jun 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is open minded like being alone is an open relationship.
Lol.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#627714 Jun 1, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
In the above post you used the word "logical".
Yes I did~~~~~~~~

I can understand how you believe or (not believe)as ya do.
Our minds cant comprehend the fullness of GOD. To the human mind these things doesn't seem "logical".

Truth being, our small minds aren't capable of grasping the unimaginable power and infinity of the super-supreme being of GOD ALMIGHTY. Therefore being unable to comprehend the GOD that hangs planets in exact balance, gives life to all things great and small. Forms galaxies at infinite distances, we say "that's impossible", "it cant be true", because we don't understand.

There is an easy thing for us though. Since we aren't capable of grasping the mind of GOD. We don't have to understand all these marvelous things. We only need to believe HIM, accept HIM. Its in our best interest to do just that.

GOD has nothing to prove to us. He owes us nothing. We owe HIM. HE gave us life, our next breath comes from HIM. Its easy to imagine, the GOD that hanged the stars in perfect mathematical order could easily give and take life.

Not only is GOD the "super-mathematician ", He is also a gentleman. HE wont force Himself on either of us. Even though we curse HIM, accuse HIM of the greatest of lies, refuse to accept HIM & deny him, yet HE's patient & gentle with us.

I would advise you to stop provoking the GOD ALMIGHTY with denial and begin to seek HIM. Learn of HIM. HE is the "Greatest Teacher". The FATHER of everything living.

HE doesn't need you, we need HIM. It would be a foolish thing to continue to provoke HIM to anger. To disagree & argue with your maker is not a wise thing to do.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#627715 Jun 1, 2013
Sa_August wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did~~~~~~~~
Our minds cant comprehend the fullness of GOD. To the human mind these things doesn't seem "logical".
Truth being, our small minds aren't capable of grasping the unimaginable power and infinity of the super-supreme being of GOD ALMIGHTY. Therefore being unable to comprehend the GOD that hangs planets in exact balance, gives life to all things great and small. Forms galaxies at infinite distances, we say "that's impossible", "it cant be true", because we don't understand.
There is an easy thing for us though. Since we aren't capable of grasping the mind of GOD. We don't have to understand all these marvelous things. We only need to believe HIM, accept HIM. Its in our best interest to do just that.
GOD has nothing to prove to us. He owes us nothing. We owe HIM. HE gave us life, our next breath comes from HIM. Its easy to imagine, the GOD that hanged the stars in perfect mathematical order could easily give and take life.
Not only is GOD the "super-mathematician ", He is also a gentleman. HE wont force Himself on either of us. Even though we curse HIM, accuse HIM of the greatest of lies, refuse to accept HIM & deny him, yet HE's patient & gentle with us.
I would advise you to stop provoking the GOD ALMIGHTY with denial and begin to seek HIM. Learn of HIM. HE is the "Greatest Teacher". The FATHER of everything living.
HE doesn't need you, we need HIM. It would be a foolish thing to continue to provoke HIM to anger. To disagree & argue with your maker is not a wise thing to do.
LOL

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#627716 Jun 1, 2013
Sa_August wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did~~~~~~~~
And where do you get this 'information'??

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#627717 Jun 1, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
And where do you get this 'information'??
its common knowledge

you know there is a GOD,
please don't pretend ya don't
this thing wasn't done in secret

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#627718 Jun 1, 2013
Sa_August wrote:
<quoted text>
its common knowledge
you know there is a GOD,
We know some people are convinced the IPU is real, but since I can't see it ....I have my doubts.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#627719 Jun 1, 2013
Sa_August wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did~~~~~~~~
"hangs planets in exact balance"
Okay, so from what are these planets hanging from?
Heavens roof ?????

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#627720 Jun 2, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And if they could, they still could speak and tell me what the color blue smelled like? lmbo...
Are you truly that ignorant to continue with defending your stupid post? Wow, you should stop while you can atleast walk away with some dignity.
And whats even more pathetic, is that you judged your on post as being funny, brilliant and a check... llol.. pitiful..
But I am not defending your post.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#627721 Jun 2, 2013
Sa_August wrote:
<quoted text>
its common knowledge
you know there is a GOD,
Au contraire Mon amie.
I have looked for over 50 years.
Can't find ANY proof.
Where is yours??

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#627722 Jun 2, 2013
Sa_August wrote:
<quoted text>
its common knowledge
you know there is a GOD,
Nope, no god so far.

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#627723 Jun 2, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
HUh? lol... You only assume it's my ego, and in fact it's not. It's the simplicity of distinguishing what is "truth" and false accusations of other religions, that try and claim they serve and worship the God of the Holy Bible. Why is that a problem with you? Does it bother your "ego" that the YHWH is the one true God, and you may just have this "tiny notion" in the deeepest part of your soul of fear of knowing he really could exist?
I am not afraid to test, or give thought of evolution, or the other millions of gods of this world. They can challange my belief all they wish, but it doesnt bother me in the least. MY Faith is confident and sound, rock solid and unmoveable.
It has been fundamentally drummed into you, to think in terms of "my god and your god". It has been fundamentally drummed into you to think that there is such a thing as God, and Allah, and one is true while the other is false. It has been drummed into you by your priests, who wish to isolate you from others. They try to make you feel as different and as distinguished as possible.

In reality, there is one God, and it is mere perceptions that differ. Names that differ. The Hebrews call Him YHWH, the Arabs call Him Allah, the English call Him God, the Hindu's call Him Shri Vishnu. The only difference is the perception. Some think He is exclusively for them, others choose to divide him into 3 parts. Others choose to divide Him into 3 million parts. Others choose not to divide Him.

This idea of "your god and my god", is all part of your pastors' goals to alienate people, because once people realise how similar they all are, pastors will lose control.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#627724 Jun 2, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been fundamentally drummed into you, to think in terms of "my god and your god". It has been fundamentally drummed into you to think that there is such a thing as God, and Allah, and one is true while the other is false. It has been drummed into you by your priests, who wish to isolate you from others. They try to make you feel as different and as distinguished as possible.
In reality, there is one God, and it is mere perceptions that differ. Names that differ. The Hebrews call Him YHWH, the Arabs call Him Allah, the English call Him God, the Hindu's call Him Shri Vishnu. The only difference is the perception. Some think He is exclusively for them, others choose to divide him into 3 parts. Others choose to divide Him into 3 million parts. Others choose not to divide Him.
This idea of "your god and my god", is all part of your pastors' goals to alienate people, because once people realise how similar they all are, pastors will lose control.
"The only difference is the perception"
That says it all .
How you perceive the Universe is your "perception".
One's perception can never be wrong.
One can " receive" information and perceive it how they like.
They will never be wrong because it is their" perception"

Location hidden

#627725 Jun 2, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> "The only difference is the perception"
That says it all .
How you perceive the Universe is your "perception".
One's perception can never be wrong.
One can " receive" information and perceive it how they like.
They will never be wrong because it is their" perception"
One's perception can absolutely be wrong.

You know.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#627726 Jun 2, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
One's perception can absolutely be wrong.
You know.
If I perceive a cup half full of water and you perceive it as half empty than who is "right" and who is "wrong".
Perception is personal.

Projection of perception is wrong.

Location hidden

#627727 Jun 2, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> If I perceive a cup half full of water and you perceive it as half empty than who is "right" and who is "wrong".
Perception is personal.
You don't understand how the world works.

Your cup is half full. When I trip and pour my half empty cup on your crotch, you'll look down. When you look up, there will be a shiv about 2 millimeters from your eye.

Give me your money or envision this piece of steel in your brain.

Will you give me your money or will you argue with me?

Life lesson 101.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#627728 Jun 2, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cup is half full. When I trip and pour my half empty cup on your crotch, you'll look down. When you look up, there will be a shiv about 2 millimeters from your eye.
Life lesson 101.
OK, which eye? I do have two of them.
Left or right? I want to get this right.

Location hidden

#627729 Jun 2, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> OK, which eye? I do have two of them.
Left or right? I want to get this right.
It doesn't matter.

Do you fear death? Does the need to argue trump the will to live?

In my opinion, it should.

That's just me.
Greens - tuf

Australia

#627730 Jun 2, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Life lesson 101.
"You don't understand how the world works."

Entropy. That's how it works.
So suck it up.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#627731 Jun 2, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> If I perceive a cup half full of water and you perceive it as half empty than who is "right" and who is "wrong".
Perception is personal.
Wrong, the cup still contains water no matter how you describe it, however if you "perceived" that it contained wine instead of water, your perception would be wrong.
Greens - tufe

Australia

#627732 Jun 2, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter.
Do you fear death? Does the need to argue trump the will to live?
In my opinion, it should.
That's just me.
. It's a very natural "feeling" to "fear death". Being a "material" being brings out our vulnerable side, our ego doesn't understand death, so we than fear it.
We are driven by non destructive energy, we are non destructive energy, so essentially we have and never will experience real death, so we in any form will always have a fear of death or fear of nothing because we have never been there.
We don't understand it because it has never happened.
We fear a unknown which as non destructive energy is impossible to reach.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
treatment will make one able to survive (treata... 5 min globalvisionngo 1
Skin Care 20 min nitamansukhani 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 30 min dollarsbill 6,473
The Christian Atheist debate 33 min ChristineM 2,009
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min karl44 599,646
White Lives MATTER 2 hr Johnny 86
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr MUQ2 40,876
More from around the web