Prove there's a god.

“Rising”

Since: Dec 10

Milky Way

#627624 May 31, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. So whats your point, with this bannanner and orange?
The post points out that allah, is not YHWH. Which has been a long history of debate between Muslims and Christians. And that "allah" is "the name of YHWH", which is false.
It don't matter what color you paint your banana, it's still a banana.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#627625 May 31, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
The post points out that allah, is not YHWH. Which has been a long history of debate between Muslims and Christians. And that "allah" is "the name of YHWH", which is false.
When Pat Sajak dies, YHWH can buy a vowel.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#627626 May 31, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Freaky, isn't it?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#627628 May 31, 2013
Emaam wrote:
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
The Lord exists in delirious minds.

“Rising”

Milky Way

#627629 May 31, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lord exists in delirious minds.

Cool I'm gonna steal that.

Location hidden

#627630 May 31, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Freaky, isn't it?
If Vanna keeps her makeup on and turns the lights off...I'd probably still do her.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#627631 May 31, 2013
you cant argue with a "fool"

"the fool has said in his heart, there is no GOD"
Dr Watson

Charleston, WV

#627632 May 31, 2013
God is in everything. I see God - in the mountains, the trees, the flowers, the animals, my kids, the sky, the clouds, the rivers, lake, ocean, the stars, the sun and moon.....

I may not be seeing god in the literal sense, but I feel god when I see these things on a daily basis. How can one not look at all the beautiful things in the world and deny the existence of God.

“Rising”

Milky Way

#627633 May 31, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
God is in everything. I see God - in the mountains, the trees, the flowers, the animals, my kids, the sky, the clouds, the rivers, lake, ocean, the stars, the sun and moon.....
I may not be seeing god in the literal sense, but I feel god when I see these things on a daily basis. How can one not look at all the beautiful things in the world and deny the existence of God.
You're not gonna shave your head are you?
Dr Watson

Charleston, WV

#627634 May 31, 2013
lol.... I'm just shocked at the NUT! Peace and love.. I lost my peace sign key ring when Manson was locked up. I'm still driving the VW Mini Bus though!
Dr Watson

Charleston, WV

#627635 May 31, 2013
I thought I made a good defense for the topic question?! lol. Too many ambiens at the moment...

Location hidden

#627636 May 31, 2013
Sa_August wrote:
"The fool has that his heart can speak"

Video? No?

Location hidden

#627637 May 31, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
Try it without drugs.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#627638 May 31, 2013
Sa_August wrote:
And the wise man shouts it from the roof tops.

See, there's the rub. The heart is just a pump. The many looney authors of your immoral book didn't know that. They thought it was responsible for emotion because of sympathetic and parasympathetic responses. We know better. You know, like how it used to be blasphemous to put lightning rods on churches. Doh!
Huh

Arlington, TX

#627639 May 31, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
Simple. Zero evidence. Do you see your invisible friend in starvation and pediatric cancer, too?
Dr Watson

Charleston, WV

#627640 May 31, 2013
Try What? Driving a VW Mini Bus? Enjoying the beauty of the Earth? God? Writing? Sex? Videos? saying NO? Sleep! I wouldn't dare try it!

It wont matter...I wont remember any of it in the morning.

Maybe my ambien is why the world seems so beautiful EVERY morning when I wake. Try seeing the world thru ambien eyes...
Huh

Arlington, TX

#627641 May 31, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Meh. So you have different imaginary friends. It's funny how you spend so much time trying to discredit whatever doesn't fit into your immoral worldview and zero time on providing any tangible, testable, repeatable, falsifiable evidence for your imaginary friend. You can disprove all the one million other gods people have made up along with yours. It doesn't give your claims any more weight.

You are one of the worst examples of a theist who is afraid his ego is going to die. Boo hoo.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#627642 May 31, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it will be 4 vowels, one consonant, and a consonant trade: YeaHnoWay.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#627643 May 31, 2013
Joe dugooder wrote:
Yeah what would you be saying if you we're in a serious crises?
Www.newdrivewaypaving.com
I'd say get your grifter truck off my property or I'm calling Reed and Malloy.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#627644 May 31, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was here. He spoke. I saw him.
September 11, 2008.
Did he fertilize or just mow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 596,605
The Christian Atheist debate 16 min The_Box 1,045
bless the jews (Nov '08) 24 min jewish ways 7,348
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 26 min End Times 612,645
"What's UP wit all dat 'ol BULLS - - T??!" 27 min Doctor REALITY 3
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 40 min The swamiji 7,340
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min Student 40,720
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 177,213
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr karl44 444,358
More from around the web