Prove there's a god.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#627693 Jun 1, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogs cannot sense colors in any way.
And if they could, they still could speak and tell me what the color blue smelled like? lmbo...

Are you truly that ignorant to continue with defending your stupid post? Wow, you should stop while you can atleast walk away with some dignity.

And whats even more pathetic, is that you judged your on post as being funny, brilliant and a check... llol.. pitiful..
xianity is EVIL

Bridgetown, Canada

#627694 Jun 1, 2013
God is the BOSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there isn't a God. I'll wait for your reply.
burden of proof FALLACY
look it up

btw your god is too contradictory to exist

www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm

spread the word
xianity is EVIL

Bridgetown, Canada

#627695 Jun 1, 2013
God is the BOSS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you understood the world, and what it's all about, you would understand that GOD does not control this world. Satan does.
You know...the devil?? Yup...He is the Ruler of the earth. Ask any true Christian that knows their Bible and they will agree.
Most people who condemn GOD do it because they simply don't know the answers to their questions about him. I suggest you do an in depth study of GOD and then report back when you're done.
no I dont know the devil,do you?

post a video next time you talk with him..
xianity is EVIL

Bridgetown, Canada

#627696 Jun 1, 2013
God is the BOSS wrote:
<quoted text>
...I suggest you do an in depth study of GOD and then report back when you're done.
cant study something thats NOT real,you silly!

church FKD up your head real BAD!
Rich

United States

#627697 Jun 1, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
burden of proof FALLACY
look it up
btw your god is too contradictory to exist
www.evilbible.com/Impossible.htm
spread the word
How silly. If anything was too contradictory to exist there would be no need of a word to describe the condition.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#627700 Jun 1, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should become a "creationist", because you love to creat things that's not even there.LOL.
YES TIMMY,, MY FAITH IS UNMOVABLE. I did not say i was testing my Faith, i said the faith and belief of others. I am no longer searching, for "my" Faith has found its resting spot.
Now would you care to show me/us where i said that "I" test "MY" Faith/belief?
I said, i was not afraid to test, or give thought to evolution or the million other gods thast out there. They can test "MY" faith all they wish..
Unlike you, i am confident enough to say with boldness that my belief in God, will never be questionable or doubted. Just because i am willing to be open minded and listen to others beliefs, without it effecting mine, is not a contradiction as you assume it to be with your flawed question.
You ever here of the story of the prophets of Baal, and Elijiah?
You are incredible. You can't be open minded if you aren't willing to change your beliefs. That doesn't make any sense. The entire point of being open minded is to be willing to admit that you are wrong and change your beliefs accordingly.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#627701 Jun 1, 2013
Stop-It-Now_ wrote:
<quoted text>Only a fool would go into a jungle and declare ancestry with a snake. Yeah, we've heard it before, same ole scam same ole snake.
My wittle boi wants some attentions, yes him Duuuhhhs.

Sit?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#627702 Jun 1, 2013
timn17 wrote:
You are incredible. You can't be open minded if you aren't willing to change your beliefs. That doesn't make any sense. The entire point of being open minded is to be willing to admit that you are wrong and change your beliefs accordingly.
Faith is open minded like being alone is an open relationship.
Greens - tuf

Northmead, Australia

#627703 Jun 1, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that. That's great! Where does the energy come from? Why do I feel like smiling when I see the sun and beauty? Energy is Amazing.
Why do you feel like smiling when you see the sun and beauty?"
Maybe because that is a very natural reaction to have. Your "feelings" could be a feeling of attraction or a feeling of connection.
Being connected to something can create powerful feelings.
It could be a sence of belonging.

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#627704 Jun 1, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And if they could, they still could speak and tell me what the color blue smelled like? lmbo...
Are you truly that ignorant to continue with defending your stupid post? Wow, you should stop while you can atleast walk away with some dignity.
And whats even more pathetic, is that you judged your on post as being funny, brilliant and a check... llol.. pitiful..
Not sure, but wasn't it you that not so long ago wrote how Atheists say nasty things to religious people, how mean we are? Words to that affect? Was it you? I'm not sure.
I think I may have judge Kittens post, because sometimes I strongly believe, sometimes think it funny, and as for today it was because you are being mean and all the things you have accused other's of being.
I don't think you can judge your own post. Can you?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#627705 Jun 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>And the wise man shouts it from the roof tops.
See, there's the rub. The heart is just a pump. The many looney authors of your immoral book didn't know that. They thought it was responsible for emotion because of sympathetic and parasympathetic responses. We know better. You know, like how it used to be blasphemous to put lightning rods on churches. Doh!
one day yur "pump" will stop~~~~~~
tell us Mr. Wise-man(?)~~~~~
is that the end? will ya just rot in the ground (if your buried)?
and that is it?

(my thoughts)......>I cant believe man-kind evolved from a fish or a worm or an ape......all the beauty of life, the earth etc; was an accidental cosmic collision ie: "big bang" nawwwwwwwww that cant be

the only logical reason a person would deny GOD and HIS eternal existence, HIS ability to construct the galaxies and all that has life, from the greatest to the least is this obviously: their minds are so small that they cant comprehend GOD, HIS ability to be everywhere all the time......that blows yur mind doesn't it?

Fort Worth, TX

#627706 Jun 1, 2013
it was not that long ago that people believed 100% that some women were witches and had to be burned.. or that the world was flat.... or you had to please the gods to make it rain this "magic show" that is religion will in time fizzle out

Since: Mar 11

Melbourne, Australia

#627707 Jun 1, 2013
Sa_August wrote:
<quoted text>
one day yur "pump" will stop~~~~~~
tell us Mr. Wise-man(?)~~~~~
is that the end? will ya just rot in the ground (if your buried)?
and that is it?
(my thoughts)......>I cant believe man-kind evolved from a fish or a worm or an ape......all the beauty of life, the earth etc; was an accidental cosmic collision ie: "big bang" nawwwwwwwww that cant be
the only logical reason a person would deny GOD and HIS eternal existence, HIS ability to construct the galaxies and all that has life, from the greatest to the least is this obviously: their minds are so small that they cant comprehend GOD, HIS ability to be everywhere all the time......that blows yur mind doesn't it?
In the above post you used the word "logical".
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#627708 Jun 1, 2013
Hurting someone is wrong.
Illness is from abuse.
Finding God heals us.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#627709 Jun 1, 2013
pen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is recorded by all the historians of the day. The Bible says he is God and Creator. There is no proof for any other gods.
Your 'caveman' is the myth.
http://evolutionfacts.com/Handbook%20TOC.htm
NO, Jesus is NOT recorded by the historians of the day. Other then the Bible he is hardly mentioned in history.

The'caveman' has TONS of physical evidence and we know for a fact that they existed.

Where did you get such lousy information??

Evolution is true.....

#627710 Jun 1, 2013
OH, never mind....I followed your link. You do know it's totally full of lies I hope..

Evolution is true.....

#627711 Jun 1, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does blue smell like?
Chicken.

Evolution is true.....

#627712 Jun 1, 2013
God is the BOSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there isn't a God. I'll wait for your reply.
At this time we can't disprove the existence of God, but we can disprove a lot of the Bible, and in the end this will disprove your God.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#627713 Jun 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Faith is open minded like being alone is an open relationship.
Lol.

Location hidden

#627714 Jun 1, 2013
saidI wrote:
<quoted text>
In the above post you used the word "logical".
Yes I did~~~~~~~~

I can understand how you believe or (not believe)as ya do.
Our minds cant comprehend the fullness of GOD. To the human mind these things doesn't seem "logical".

Truth being, our small minds aren't capable of grasping the unimaginable power and infinity of the super-supreme being of GOD ALMIGHTY. Therefore being unable to comprehend the GOD that hangs planets in exact balance, gives life to all things great and small. Forms galaxies at infinite distances, we say "that's impossible", "it cant be true", because we don't understand.

There is an easy thing for us though. Since we aren't capable of grasping the mind of GOD. We don't have to understand all these marvelous things. We only need to believe HIM, accept HIM. Its in our best interest to do just that.

GOD has nothing to prove to us. He owes us nothing. We owe HIM. HE gave us life, our next breath comes from HIM. Its easy to imagine, the GOD that hanged the stars in perfect mathematical order could easily give and take life.

Not only is GOD the "super-mathematician ", He is also a gentleman. HE wont force Himself on either of us. Even though we curse HIM, accuse HIM of the greatest of lies, refuse to accept HIM & deny him, yet HE's patient & gentle with us.

I would advise you to stop provoking the GOD ALMIGHTY with denial and begin to seek HIM. Learn of HIM. HE is the "Greatest Teacher". The FATHER of everything living.

HE doesn't need you, we need HIM. It would be a foolish thing to continue to provoke HIM to anger. To disagree & argue with your maker is not a wise thing to do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 16 min Aura Mytha 15,295
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Just Think 683,544
Sex 2 hr Supersquirrel69 1
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 3 hr Unanimous 7
Venting Against FAKE Americans 5 hr Mint Julep 3
JakeDover34 Add me on snap!! 7 hr Jakedover34 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 hr Student 46,264
More from around the web