|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You misunderstand, you fragile little buttercup. America is america because it thrives on dissent. We wouldn't be who we are if dissent weren't allowed and even encouraged in our culture, and that quality has sadly been forcefully squashed in recent years.
If men are to be precluded from offering their sentiments on a matter which may involve the most serious and alarming consequences that can invite the consideration of mankind, reason is of no use; the freedom of speech may be taken away, and dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.- George Washington

The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then.- Thomas Jefferson

Here in America we are descended in blood and in spirit from revolutionists and rebels - men and women who dare to dissent from accepted doctrine. As their heirs, may we never confuse honest dissent with disloyal subversion.- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism.- Howard Zinn

I love agitation and investigation and glory in defending unpopular truth against popular error.- James A. Garfield

Freedom is hammered out on the anvil of discussion, dissent and debate.- Herbert Hoover

(RR is the same clown who thinks he needs a gun to protect himself from the government that he thinks you are disparaging. Cognitive dissonance at its ugliest)

What country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. Thomas Jefferson

And from one third of the Invisible Sky Daddy, his very bad, Semetic hippie self:

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.- Jesus of Nazareth and the Decoder Rings

Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Them yellow folks don't count.
Rhey apparently float really good!
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Technically, you're african, if you go far back enough.
No! Put down the gun!
Redneck be a brother? That's like the Chapelle skit where the blind black man was the head of the KKK.
Bartholomew Oglethorpe

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey, Uneducatedside Redneck, have you had your DNA checked yet? Try 23andme after you get a job. It's only $99. You might be amazed at who was dipping a wick in your great great grand mammy. Just like that scene in True Romance with Christopher Walken and Dennis Hopper about the Moors and Sicily. Do you like eggplant? Doh!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Bartholomew Oglethorpe wrote:
<quoted text>We freed some sheep in the Falkland Islands. Once on these forums one jingoistic Christian was asked which branch of the military he served in. He proclaimed that there weren't any wars when he reached the age of majority. Bigger Baby Jeebus, a former Marine, showed him a list of all the 'wars' we have been involved in since WWII. There was no break. There was no time we were at war and there was not one 'just war for freedom' in the entire list. Perhaps the Korean Police Action would be the closest to such a thing. The rest? A profiteering racket.
Yeah. I remember when I first found out just how often we have been at war. Astounding.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Redneck be a brother? That's like the Chapelle skit where the blind black man was the head of the KKK.
I loved that skit, had me rolling.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
(RR is the same clown who thinks he needs a gun to protect himself from the government that he thinks you are disparaging. Cognitive dissonance at its ugliest)
Wow. That's true. How does one hold such contradictory opinions? On the one hand, everything america does is wonderful, and on the other, get yer guns the gubments a comin. Absurd.
xianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> I'm agnostic so all I claim is that you and I don't know. Only difference is you don't act like it. You're about as annoying and limited as your religious counterpart. If there is a god maybe cancer is a cure, for the earth. But you don't know and neither does anyone else. Going on about it cures nothing. Bye now, have fun wasting your time trying to piss off a bunch of zealots! LOL!
if god made cancer he cant be very Loving,...
xianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

saidI wrote:
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So your point is morality?
Define it.
The sniper obviously thought his actions were morally correct. He was put in the position of protecting his fellow soldiers. Had he not pulled the trigger, and his comrades had fallen, would that make you feel better? People were going to die, one way or the other.
Perhaps we should put the blame a little higher up the chain of command.
He shouldn't be in that position in the first place. Yes, the people that order soldiers into combat are probably more in the wrong, but the kind of person that would sign up to be a soldier has a few screws loose, and the kind of person who relishes the killing and glorifies it even more so.
SaidI WROTE: There is a song by a guy called Donovan, it's called Universal solider. "And he really is to blame, his orders come from far away", "it's up to you and me" the song goes something like that. And yeah I think it is up to us.
thats really nice song
BuffySt.Marie does it best though
http://youtu.be/zYEsFQ_gt7c

Since: May 11

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>We freed some sheep in the Falkland Islands. Once on these forums one jingoistic Christian was asked which branch of the military he served in. He proclaimed that there weren't any wars when he reached the age of majority. Bigger Baby Jeebus, a former Marine, showed him a list of all the 'wars' we have been involved in since WWII. There was no break. There was no time we were at war and there was not one 'just war for freedom' in the entire list. Perhaps the Korean Police Action would be the closest to such a thing. The rest? A profiteering racket.
Who freed some sheep in the Falkland Islands?

I don`t think the people of the Falkland Islands would appreciate beingreferred to as sheep.

I seem to remember thinking that the US wasn`t so keen on presererving the freedoms of the afghans in 1980 when the soviets invaded....

...but as soon as theres a gas pipeline at stake you cant get there fast enough.
xianity is EVIL

Halifax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Sa_August wrote:
<quoted text>
the evidence of the existance of GOD is all around you....cant you see it?
of course you can...
you prob. think your denial makes you appear sexxe, or manly.....lol
it doesnt..
real men love JESUS, havent ya heard that?
youre wrong Chunkyboy

real men love women!
Huh

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
He can't give them Smallpox anymore, thanks to the religion of Science!

Jesus loves the little zygotes
all the zygotes of the world.
Jesus loves them until they're born
then abandons them forlorn.
Jesus loves the little zygotes 'til they're born.

Jesus loves the little children
all the children of the world.
Jesus gives them heart defects
measles, mumps, and ringwormed necks.

Jesus loves the little children of the world.
Jesus lets their parents beat them,
bruise their bodies black and blue.
Jesus gives them birth defects,
scurvy, ticks, and palette clefts.
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesus gives the children cancer.
Earaches, lice, and scabies too.
Bowel obstructions, altered lips,
blighted brains and twisted hips.
Extra chromosomes to help them when they pray.

Hallelujah.

Jesus gives the children acne.
AIDS and leprosy galore.
Germs and worms of every kind.
Things to make the children blind.
But he cannot give them smallpox anymore.
Scientists and unbelievers
wiped the pox right off the earth.

Jesus still gives gifts to kids,
broken nose and burnt eyelids.
But he cannot give them smallpox anymore.
Huh

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I don`t think the people of the Falkland Islands would appreciate beingreferred to as sheep.
I seem to remember thinking that the US wasn`t so keen on presererving the freedoms of the afghans in 1980 when the soviets invaded....
...but as soon as theres a gas pipeline at stake you cant get there fast enough.
You'e confusing me. You don't understand his sarcasm or the demographics of the Falklands?
Huh

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
youre wrong Chunkyboy
real men love women!
Not Christian men. They love Librul Jewish Zombie Hippies! Who was Jesus' mohel?
Huh

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, we supported the mujahideen and created Osama Bin Laden's and Saddam Hussein's power under Reagan. Earlier, we took a democratically-elected leader of Iran out with the CIA and replaced him with a dictatorial strongman, the Shah, all to preserve oil leases. That was our same problem with Chavez in Venezeula and why there was a "liberal media" smear campaign against him. Mossaddegh and Chavez both threw out the American oil companies who were taking 85% of the oil profit out of the originating countries and nationalized them so that the wealth would be returned to the people. We can't have that, you know. We have seen what we have sown in the Middle East with our "freedom fighting" if by freedom you mean the freedom of American oil companies to rape the countries in which they operate, refuse to pay taxes at home, garner billions in subsidies, and then further rape the end consumer in this country. You're damn right freedom isn't free and every jingoistic idiot that gets duped by Australian Rupert Murdoch, Arab Al Waleed Bin Talala, and the demonic Koch Brothers need to hang their heads in shame and get a mother effin' edumacation.
Huh

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Not Christian men. They love Librul Jewish Zombie Hippies! Who was Jesus' mohel?
Hey, Christians, Jesus, cut or uncut? You love him so, with his hairy crotch and his blonde, but Semetic locks, like an Aryan Sasquatch on too much Scotch, while you blotch and debauch and botch, don't look at your wristwatch, beyotch, we've got you on a deathwatch.
Huh

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Hey, RR! What has Brown done for your wife lately. After all, someone is tapping that while you steal five hours a day on Topix. Good thing they wear brown shorts. We know how much the househo loves it in the Lincoln Tunnel. After all, you spread that news wider than a Christian man's mouth when he heard Jesus was coming!
Huh

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing gods are is very imaginary.
Huh

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Redneck be a brother? That's like the Chapelle skit where the blind black man was the head of the KKK.
RR is a blind white man as the head of the Topix Prove There is a God forum!

Here is his motto: "I am kind of a big deal on a totally irrelevant social media site that falsely inflates my already Christian-stilted ego. Behold as I pretend I have an imaginary friend and am going to live forever!"
Huh

Keller, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Written history began around 3100 BC, that' roughly 5100 years ago.
History before that time depends on archaeology, paleoanthropology, geology, and a whole bunch of other 'ologies'....it does not disappear.
We have a tremendous amount of information about mankind's life on earth....a complete genealogy as it where.
And Lightbeamrider appears illiterate. It's funny how he only thinks written hsitory counts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

555 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Neelakaran 4,568
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 93,664
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 532,479
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 13 min Hate troublemaking arabs 114,987
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Dr_Zorderz 256,405
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 19 min ChromiuMan 5,222
Last Word + 2 26 min Richies Cool Man Diary 26
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 34 min Lyndi 172,284
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min Dave Nelson 224,053
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••