|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> No. You deserve the government you get and drag the rest of us along with your stupidity.
We shall know you by your fruits.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>How has Christianity improved you? Shall we know you by your fruits of immaturity, ignorance, and childish name calling? Are you really a Christian? How can we tell?
Why should i give a rats as# what you think? Are you atheist? What exactly does atheism explain? It is a faith based assumption which in and of itself explains nothing. Not one thing that really matters in life. It does not explain origins. It does not explain why we are here. It does not explain why majority of humans believed in some type of God since recorded history which disappears post 5000 years ago. You expect me to explain myself to you? LOL!

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I already provided one citation to show your statement here is untrue.

No you haven't, what you showed is people are resistant to being drafted and ordered to kill.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Why should i give a rats as# what you think? Are you atheist? What exactly does atheism explain? It is a faith based assumption which in and of itself explains nothing. Not one thing that really matters in life. It does not explain origins. It does not explain why we are here. It does not explain why majority of humans believed in some type of God since recorded history which disappears post 5000 years ago. You expect me to explain myself to you? LOL!
They all think that God/Christians are obligated to "show" them proof of his existance, or answer their demands for some odd reason, that i have yet to figure out...

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Topanga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There is more to the chosen people and the children of Israel than the Jews. It also includes all people of northwestern European descent. What used to be called "free Europe". They are the ten tribed northern kingdom of Israel who went into Assyrian captivity in 722 bce and never returned. The Messiah will be an American of European descent.
ALL the people in Europe and Asia do not even add up to the grains of sand on one moderately sized beach in AmericaÖ.Santa Monica beach would be a good example..:-)

The exile in Babylon is where the Hebrew/Jewish religion was born apparently. Many scholars believe that the Pentateuch was written there by various authors as a pious fraud to bring the people together after the exile.

And where do you get this information that the Messiah will be American? Itís amazing that people down through history have all at one time or another decided that itís their time when the Messiah, the Antichrist, or the End Times will be in their lifetime. Probably happened a hundred times.

Hell, Iím American of European descent.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Why should i give a rats as# what you think? Are you atheist? What exactly does atheism explain? It is a faith based assumption which in and of itself explains nothing. Not one thing that really matters in life. It does not explain origins. It does not explain why we are here. It does not explain why majority of humans believed in some type of God since recorded history which disappears post 5000 years ago. You expect me to explain myself to you? LOL!
Atheist: Is the disbelief in a God or Gods. It isn't a faith based assumption! What it explains is the person claiming to be Atheist doesn't believe in God. It's that simple mate. No other explanation is needed.
Yes, religion explains why were here, so we can all have very ugly deaths when Armageddon happens and you see your loved one's in unbelievable pain, you join them of course, cause you all gotta die before your saved, and isn't that by fire?
We know why humans believe in a god. A pity you don't.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
So your point is morality?
Define it.
The sniper obviously thought his actions were morally correct. He was put in the position of protecting his fellow soldiers. Had he not pulled the trigger, and his comrades had fallen, would that make you feel better? People were going to die, one way or the other.
Perhaps we should put the blame a little higher up the chain of command.
He shouldn't be in that position in the first place. Yes, the people that order soldiers into combat are probably more in the wrong, but the kind of person that would sign up to be a soldier has a few screws loose, and the kind of person who relishes the killing and glorifies it even more so.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Are you one of them morons who believe Hitler was a Christian? Bigotry my behind. Coming from the poison pen of a Topix non believer that is a real laugh. Any homosexual who refuses to abandon his practice is under judgement, both in this life and in the judgement to come. Homosexuality is a curse. People who embrace it as normal actually embrace a curse.
Sometimes I feel bad for you guys. Really.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Missionary
Doggie
Cowgirl
Reverse cowgirl (my fav)
At least we agree on something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Our money doesn't say "In Jesus We Trust", does it?
Nano's right, y'all atheists only seem to question the existence one person in history, Jesus.
Actually, no, we question the existence of all gods, but again, we (or at least I) live in the US. Our conversations are naturally going to concern the dominant religion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You slam a soldier killing in war but you praise a doctor killing a fetus?
What's wrong with you?
Besides, killing in war is killing, not murder.
I don't praise a doctor "killing a fetus." He is performing a necessary service. A soldier in war is killing people to make other people money and solidify our empire. They might fall for all the "freedom and justice" crap, so in that respect I feel bad for them, but they are killers nonetheless.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again i will be waiting, for proof i said those words. I have explained it to you till im sick of it, but you have the inabilty to SEE and undunderstand the plain explanation i have giving you numerous times. I cant help you with your lack of comprehension, and your view of black and white "only". Thats a personal problem..!
It's obvious that you cant provide that proof,(because i never said them) and you are therefore to be labeled a LIAR!!!
Are you being serious? I literally just quoted you. I'm starting to feel bad for you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,, the paranoia has finaly taken over..lol ASSUME MUCH..
Homosexual obbsession?? lol,, Thats timmy expession her on secret obssesions..
Unlike you timmy, i am not a "bi-sexual poster" LOL, as you!! You are BI, in many ways.
I am a straight up 100% MAN that loves women, and thats not afraid to post under my true idenity, or say what have to say to a poster under my real screen name,, unlike you..
Thanks for the laugh, though..lol
So your name is psalms23? My name is tim. What's that about "true identity?" LOL.

Also, if you could read, you would have seen that I was specifically saying that I didn't believe that person was you. Reading comprehension has never been your strong suite though. You can't even understand your own words.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH... as usual timmy.
If I had ever misunderstood you, I would have said so. I admit when I mess up... you don't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Some babies develop faster than others. My daughter knew how to manipulate (or at least, tried to), by the time she was 12 months old.
I strongly doubt that.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Angels wrote:
Well, he did make an Arch Angel you use as a logo, before he turned on him, maybe he will turn on you too, we see he has fooled you plenty.
No i don't use an Arch Angel as a logo. I use a cartoon, a massive gaming company drew :D

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Since: Jun 11

Topanga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Two lesbians were out playing golf. They tee off and one drive goes to the right and one drive goes to the left. One of them finds her ball in a patch of buttercups. She grabs a club and takes a mighty swing at the ball. She hits a beautiful second shot, but in the process she hacks the hell out of the buttercups.
Suddenly a woman appears out of nowhere. She blocks her path to her golf bag and looks at her and says, "I'm Mother Nature, and I don't like the way you treated my buttercups. From now on, you won't be able to stand the taste of butter. Each time you eat butter you will become physically ill to the point of total nausea."
The mystery woman then disappears as quickly as she appeared. Shaken, the woman calls out to her partner, "Hey, where's your ball?"
"It's over here in the pussy willows."
She screams back, "DON'T HIT THE BALL!!!! DON'T HIT THE BALL!!!!"
Really Greeaaattt joke....I almost choked on my food..:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
The theory of mind is a well recognised part of psychological development. A 12 month old baby will not have it. No.
You are mistaking manipulation for a learned behaviour that you most likely introduced.
Yep.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>He shouldn't be in that position in the first place.
Agreed, but it's the world we live in. Every major city in the US has snipers on the payroll.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> but the kind of person that would sign up to be a soldier has a few screws loose,
I disagree. Protection is a necessity and it takes special people to put themselves in harms way for people they don't even know.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text> and the kind of person who relishes the killing and glorifies it even more so.
I agree with that. Nobody should enjoy killing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Judged:

_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but it's the world we live in. Every major city in the US has snipers on the payroll.
<quoted text>
I disagree. Protection is a necessity and it takes special people to put themselves in harms way for people they don't even know.
<quoted text>
I agree with that. Nobody should enjoy killing.
It being the world we live in doesn't make killing people ok. There's nothing special about signing up for a job that may require you to kill people, innocent and guilty alike. Small scale protection (police, etc) is one thing, and is necessary - war is more or less manufactured, and soldiers are only as necessary as we make them. A defensive force is probably necessary, but ours is not a defensive force.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 595,361 - 595,380 of679,314
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

623 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 min RiversideRedneck 216,331
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 min -USA-1 37,809
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Oxbow 511,671
Read " SONS OF THUNDER" by Robert Epperly 6 min Tom 1
Bush Vetoes Stem Cell Bill (Jul '06) 10 min swedenforever 163
Dubai Massage Body to Body Service in Dubai 05... 11 min Dubai Massage 0553405368 4
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min wilderide 89,387
teen snapchat nudes 1 hr TheFrozenJogurt 103
Girls snapchat names?(dirty) 5 hr JACK 216
•••
•••
•••