Prove there's a god.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627641 May 31, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. So whats your point, with this bannanner and orange?
The post points out that allah, is not YHWH. Which has been a long history of debate between Muslims and Christians. And that "allah" is "the name of YHWH", which is false.
Meh. So you have different imaginary friends. It's funny how you spend so much time trying to discredit whatever doesn't fit into your immoral worldview and zero time on providing any tangible, testable, repeatable, falsifiable evidence for your imaginary friend. You can disprove all the one million other gods people have made up along with yours. It doesn't give your claims any more weight.

You are one of the worst examples of a theist who is afraid his ego is going to die. Boo hoo.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627642 May 31, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
When Pat Sajak dies, YHWH can buy a vowel.
Well, it will be 4 vowels, one consonant, and a consonant trade: YeaHnoWay.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627643 May 31, 2013
Joe dugooder wrote:
Yeah what would you be saying if you we're in a serious crises?
Www.newdrivewaypaving.com
I'd say get your grifter truck off my property or I'm calling Reed and Malloy.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627644 May 31, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was here. He spoke. I saw him.
September 11, 2008.
Did he fertilize or just mow?

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#627645 May 31, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
Try What? Driving a VW Mini Bus? Enjoying the beauty of the Earth? God? Writing? Sex? Videos? saying NO? Sleep! I wouldn't dare try it!
It wont matter...I wont remember any of it in the morning.
Maybe my ambien is why the world seems so beautiful EVERY morning when I wake. Try seeing the world thru ambien eyes...
otay
Dr Watson

Charleston, WV

#627646 May 31, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Simple. Zero evidence. Do you see your invisible friend in starvation and pediatric cancer, too?
My 14 year old niece died of cancer 2 years ago. My 7 year old nephew is a survivor. Both my parents have brain tumors and I lost my husband 2 months ago.

I'm currently too poor for food and make too much for food stamps. Teachers are underpaid.

If after that, one still sees the beauty of the earth and has hope for the future, then there must be a god.

My area is totally destroyed by the demanding wants of a greedy American Society. The water looks beautiful but is poisoned by a process called Mountain top Removal. The chemicals run into our homes, into our children, into our bodies and kill us. That's caused by humans. But it is what it is.

You would only expect me to teach your kids with a smile on my face and a warm heart and not the anger that I feel or could exhibit, but that's what my imaginary friend helps me do for you.

I pretend I haven't lost and smile...so I don't cry in front of your children, because your tax dollars don't pay me to cry.

And, at the same time, human demands for luxury items like computers to access topix kills others - so should I be angry with everyone. Or just choose those who demand electricity in their homes?

Or, those who cant conserve and leave a footprint so large that it not only crushes the lives out of children, but destroys their food supply too?

I'm not sure who I should be angry with, but since my imaginary friend is not using electricity, I'll leave him out of it and stick with being angry with humans. There's coal, fertilizers, chemicals, pollutions, steroids in our food, Genetically altered food, high levels of medications in our drinking water. None of this caused by an imaginary friend of anyone.

But all cause by people who WANT MORE...at any cost.
Starvation and Cancers are man-made problems.
Dr Watson

Charleston, WV

#627647 May 31, 2013
It's haters, who blame imaginary people for things they and other humans contribute to that are really just f***ed up!

You wearing designer clothes made in a sweat shop by children being starved and held at gun point?

You wearing diamonds? Mined by children and humans being exploited.

Are you contributing to the horrible problems in the world, while thinking you are helping by recycling a pop can?

Get REAL! You can put down God all you want, pretend he's not there, but all this evil and pain in the world is caused by people.

You're probably one of those people who hurt and make fun of others for reasons other than believing that god exist.

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#627648 May 31, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
So is life and death.

Anger is personal.
Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#627650 Jun 1, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
God is in everything. I see God - in the mountains, the trees, the flowers, the animals, my kids, the sky, the clouds, the rivers, lake, ocean, the stars, the sun and moon.....
I may not be seeing god in the literal sense, but I feel god when I see these things on a daily basis. How can one not look at all the beautiful things in the world and deny the existence of God.
let's change the word " God" with "energy".
Energy is in everything. I see energy - in the mountains,the trees, the flowers , the animals, my kids, the sky, the clouds, the rivers, lake, ocean, the stars, the sun and moon .....
I may not be seeing energy in the literal sence, but I feel energy when I see these things on a daily basis. How can one not look at all the beautiful things in the world and deny the existence of energy.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#627651 Jun 1, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
It's haters, who blame imaginary people for things they and other humans contribute to that are really just f***ed up!
You wearing designer clothes made in a sweat shop by children being starved and held at gun point?
Are you contributing to the horrible problems in the world, while thinking you are helping by recycling a pop can?
Get REAL! You can put down God all you want, pretend he's not there, but all this evil and pain in the world is caused by people.
You're probably one of those people who hurt and make fun of others for reasons other than believing that god exist.
Did your omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and omnibenevolent god put you on this evil planet to make excuses for his 'hands-off' management style?

I am not impressed.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627652 Jun 1, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
So many strawmen. I'm not buying your nonsense. Once again, I am not "putting down "your imaginary friend. There is zero evidence for it. Your assertions, special pleading, and arguments from ignorance are to evidence. I can't blame something that doesn't exist, but, what you have proven is that your imaginary friend is of no significance. And, I wouldn't want you anywhere near any children.

Since: May 11

London, UK

#627653 Jun 1, 2013
Greens - tuf wrote:
<quoted text> let's change the word " God" with "energy".
Energy is in everything. I see energy - in the mountains,the trees, the flowers , the animals, my kids, the sky, the clouds, the rivers, lake, ocean, the stars, the sun and moon .....
I may not be seeing energy in the literal sence, but I feel energy when I see these things on a daily basis. How can one not look at all the beautiful things in the world and deny the existence of energy.
Lets change the meaning of a word to give our deadbeat sky daddy a slim chance of existing...

He is mighty indeed, Alleluia. LMFAO
Huh

Garland, TX

#627654 Jun 1, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
<quoted text>

So, your imaginary friend is powerless, you know, like it doesn't even exist. What a nice little spokeswhore you are, giving credit for all the nice things you see and defending against all the bad things you see. You should go work in PR for the Koch Brothers, you know, the clowns who are poisoning your environment.

An insane drug abuser should not be a teacher or be anywhere near children.
Greens - tuf

Vaucluse, Australia

#627655 Jun 1, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets change the meaning of a word to give our deadbeat sky daddy a slim chance of existing...
He is mighty indeed, Alleluia. LMFAO
Yes, he is mighty indeed, plus powerful.
Powerful energy.
He has been thoughtful enough to give power to the people.
What a silly God.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#627657 Jun 1, 2013
Broadnax wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove there is not a God.
Sigh.....what does such a statement prove?

Nothing more than the following statements prove:

1. Prove there is not a Santa Claus

2. Prove there is not a Tooth Fairy

3. Prove there are not leprechauns

4. Prove there are not little green Martians (or big ones, for that matter)

5. Prove there are no pink unicorns (or any other color, for that matter)

Only that which IS can be proven to exist.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#627658 Jun 1, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
And do you think all the good and pleasure in this world is caused by a god?

Philosophy 101:

There must be evil in order to appreciate good.

There must be ugly in order to appreciate beauty.

There must be night in order to appreciate day.

There must be cold in order to appreciate warmth.

And so it goes.

And btw, all the ills in the world that you mention doesn't negate the good of doing something such as recycling soda cans.

In our own ways- small as they may be- we can all do something to help others or the planet itself and while those efforts may be small, they are not meaningless or insignificant.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#627659 Jun 1, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Meh. So you have different imaginary friends. It's funny how you spend so much time trying to discredit whatever doesn't fit into your immoral worldview and zero time on providing any tangible, testable, repeatable, falsifiable evidence for your imaginary friend. You can disprove all the one million other gods people have made up along with yours. It doesn't give your claims any more weight.
You are one of the worst examples of a theist who is afraid his ego is going to die. Boo hoo.
HUh? lol... You only assume it's my ego, and in fact it's not. It's the simplicity of distinguishing what is "truth" and false accusations of other religions, that try and claim they serve and worship the God of the Holy Bible. Why is that a problem with you? Does it bother your "ego" that the YHWH is the one true God, and you may just have this "tiny notion" in the deeepest part of your soul of fear of knowing he really could exist?

I am not afraid to test, or give thought of evolution, or the other millions of gods of this world. They can challange my belief all they wish, but it doesnt bother me in the least. MY Faith is confident and sound, rock solid and unmoveable.

Location hidden

#627660 Jun 1, 2013
Dr Watson wrote:
<quoted text>
My 14 year old niece died of cancer 2 years ago. My 7 year old nephew is a survivor. Both my parents have brain tumors and I lost my husband 2 months ago.
I'm currently too poor for food and make too much for food stamps. Teachers are underpaid.
If after that, one still sees the beauty of the earth and has hope for the future, then there must be a god.
My area is totally destroyed by the demanding wants of a greedy American Society. The water looks beautiful but is poisoned by a process called Mountain top Removal. The chemicals run into our homes, into our children, into our bodies and kill us. That's caused by humans. But it is what it is.
You would only expect me to teach your kids with a smile on my face and a warm heart and not the anger that I feel or could exhibit, but that's what my imaginary friend helps me do for you.
I pretend I haven't lost and smile...so I don't cry in front of your children, because your tax dollars don't pay me to cry.
And, at the same time, human demands for luxury items like computers to access topix kills others - so should I be angry with everyone. Or just choose those who demand electricity in their homes?
Or, those who cant conserve and leave a footprint so large that it not only crushes the lives out of children, but destroys their food supply too?
I'm not sure who I should be angry with, but since my imaginary friend is not using electricity, I'll leave him out of it and stick with being angry with humans. There's coal, fertilizers, chemicals, pollutions, steroids in our food, Genetically altered food, high levels of medications in our drinking water. None of this caused by an imaginary friend of anyone.
But all cause by people who WANT MORE...at any cost.
Thank you for sharing.

Although you want find any here that have "any" understanding as to what keeps you going, and why you do the things you do in the face of such painful trials in this life.

May the Lord keep Blessing you with strength and courage, as you push forward to your final dwelling place.

Location hidden

#627661 Jun 1, 2013
Faith and Proof
Faith does play a role in the life of a Christian. For the person who truly wants to seek God and learn to please Him, notice:

“But without faith it is impossible to please Him: for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him”(Hebrews 11:6). Faith is vital to a Christian. In fact, without it, no one can please God. Notice, this verse says that those seeking God “must believe that He is.” A deep belief in God, who “rewards” all who “diligently seek Him,” requires proof of His existence. After proof has been established, then—and only then—can one have faith—absolute confidence—that what he does is being recorded in God’s mind, to be remembered when he receives his reward. If you are uncertain that God exists, because proof of that existence has not been firmly established, then, under fire, your faith will wane or disappear.

But Which God?
The apostle Paul wrote,“For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth,(as there be gods many, and lords many,) but to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things…howbeit there is not in every man that knowledge”(I Corinthians 8:5-7).

The religions of this world have created many gods of wood, stone and other material. Others exist only in the minds of men. The ancient Greeks alone served 30,000 gods and modern Hindus worship 5 million gods! Truly, there are, and have always been,“gods many, and lords many.” Yet, the God of the Bible created all the materials that men use to design their own gods. But, as Paul said,“there is not in every man that knowledge.”

Such unnecessary ignorance and confusion!

The God of the Bible has shown the way to peace, happiness and abundant life for all people willing to study His Instruction Book. Doing this would rid mankind of the confusion and evils that encompass this world. But, it is not our purpose here to prove that the God of the Bible is the one true God of creation.(Read our booklet Bible Authority...Can It Be Proven?)

What Science Tells Us
Be willing to examine science. As we reason, do not suppose or hope. Stand on indisputable facts. We will see facts from a broad array of different kinds of science. They will demonstrate that an all-powerful Supreme Being, of infinite intelligence, carefully provided more than sufficient proof to remove all doubt that He exists.

The Bible is God’s instruction to mankind. He expects all who are willing to read the Bible, to “Prove all things; hold fast that which is good”(I Thessalonians 5:21). Surely this God would not then expect us to assume His existence, while instructing us to prove everything else from His Word!

Before beginning this study, remember, assumptions do not count! Neither do superstitious myths or traditions based on ignorance! What can be known from science? Only accept facts. Think rationally and clearly. Then accept what can be proven!

Continued;

Location hidden

#627662 Jun 1, 2013
The Most Perfect Clock
You probably have a watch. Without it, you would be lost in a world that demands that people “be on time.”

Some watches are more accurate than others. How accurate is yours? How long before it loses a second? When this happens, you adjust it by reckoning from a more accurate source. That source, whatever it is, is also imperfect and has to be regularly updated, though not as often, to be in accord with the Master Clock of the United States at the Naval Observatory in Washington, D.C.

For many years, until 1967, Naval Observatory astronomers “observed” the motion of the earth, in relation to the heavens, to accurately measure time. All clocks in this country were set in relation to these very precise measurements. It was God who made this Master Clock of the Universe! He set the heavens in motion and mankind learned how to use its wonderful accuracy. As marvelous as this Great Clock is, the story does not end here.

In 1967, scientists built an “Atomic Clock.” It uses Cesium 133 atoms because they oscillate (vibrate) at the rate of 9,192,631,770 times per second. This produces accuracy within one second every 30 million years! Wouldn’t you love a watch that accurate? Cesium 133 atoms never vary a single vibration. They are steady—constant—reliable—and cannot be an accident of nature that just “happens” to always turn out exactly the same. God had to design the complexity and reliability of these atoms. No honest mind can believe otherwise. Men merely learned how to capture what God designed, for use in time measurement. Again, the story continues.

Doubters, consider this!

Scientists in Boulder, Colorado, at the National Institute of Standards and Technology, have built an optical clock that is even more accurate. How? By measuring time with light. Time is now measured in what are called femtoseconds—or a

million-billionth of a second. These clocks use mercury ions at their “heart” to count the number of times they vibrate in a second.

Optical frequencies regularly oscillate at one million-billion (1,000,000,000,000,000—one quadrillion) times per second. By using lasers and “cooled down” mercury ions, scientists have harnessed God’s precision to better measure time. Optical clocks only slip by one second every 30 BILLION years! This is 1,000 times more accurate than atomic clocks!

All human watchmakers use extraordinary precision in their work. Quartz watches measure time by counting the exact number of oscillations of a quartz crystal through use of a digital counter. Digital clocks use the oscillations of quartz crystals or power lines (60 cycles per second in the United States), but may also count through use of digital counters. Grandfather clocks use the swing of a pendulum, once every second and recorded by metal gears inside the clock, to keep time.

As with the movement of the heavens, men have learned to capture the reliability of Cesium 133 atoms and the movement of cooled mercury ions to count time. Their number of oscillations per second never varies. Could this perfect order be the product of an accident?

In summary, only with great time and effort, the finest watchmakers in the world can, at best, devise several kinds of relatively imprecise clocks. Can any honest, fair-minded person then believe that the three highly precise clocks—the heavens, atomic and optical clocks—came about by accident? In other words, are we to believe that while very sophisticated, humanly devised watches required the effort and ingenuity of skilled, intelligent men to create them, clocks of far greater sophistication, precision and design developed on their own? How utterly ridiculous!

You have seen absolute proof that only the “Greatest Watchmaker” could have devised these “greatest watches."

http://realtruth.org/articles/070601-006-teog...

Of course some of you will disagree with this, but you would have to deny the facts, to do so! "REALLITY"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min swampmudd 36,691
Mother Should Trust The Goverment? 25 min Naughty Nasa 1
Main causes of bullying 36 min HFCS - What It Is 4
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 71
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 688,651
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr CongratsYouTool 6,546
Does anyone else hate being around white women? 9 hr hmmmm 25
More from around the web