“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#627115 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared?!
HA HA HA HA
Ya, sure. I'm shakin in my lil booties over here...
Apparently - since it seems you actually DON'T look up stuff from which you might learn.
Joseph is Jesus father

Lansdowne, PA

#627116 May 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Bloodthirsty AND a crankypants...wow.
Nah, just pissed off at our too lenient legal system.
In the old days when someone was incarcerated for murder, that's what they were...incarcerated.

Today, the murderous prisoner gets 3 square meals a day, plus snacks; gets entertainment privileges compared to being in a club, comfortable sleeping quarters, and what not.

The criminal is given 14 years to appeal and then if denied he/she a simple needle to go bye-byIt's estimated that it costs the taxpayers an average of just over $100,000.00 per year to house an inmate.

WTF?
How would you feel?
Joseph is Jesus father

Lansdowne, PA

#627117 May 28, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Albert Einstein is not the last word in physics. He was kinda/sorta wrong about the cosmological constant.
Interesting.
Would you be kind enough to elaborate?

The Borderland of Sol

#627118 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an enormously crazy assumption.
I think the Young Earthers are nuts. The bible DOES give a genealogy, but it does NOT give a timeline.
Actually, it does.

Gives the age at death of pretty much everyone involved - that's a definite timeline.

Oh, out of curiousity, which geneaology are you using? There are at least two conflicting ones...

Since: May 11

UK

#627119 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> None of that changes the fact atheism explains nothing. Atheism has nothing to offer. When it comes to the big boy discussions of life atheism is nothing more than an assumption.
<quoted text> You take no God on faith. then probably deny it is faith or say something like you don't understand like atheism is some big mystery. All one needs to understand is atheism is really about nothing.
English? Do you speak it?

semper fi

The Borderland of Sol

#627120 May 28, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Mac.
Christians say the darndest things, don't they?
It's amusing, in a *noir* sort of way.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#627121 May 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
somehow I knew you were going to say that...
Were you beaten mercilessly at school?
You can't talk shit no more, you posted to yourself and argued with yourself....

That is what's known as FAIL

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#627122 May 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it does.
Gives the age at death of pretty much everyone involved - that's a definite timeline.
Oh, out of curiousity, which geneaology are you using? There are at least two conflicting ones...
They don't conflict Einstein. Keep your day job. Human history disappears post 5 K years. Just drops right off according to the experts.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#627123 May 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
semper fi
That's my line!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#627124 May 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it does.
No there aren't, that's an atheist misconception.

They are different genealogies for different people.

UK

#627125 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Circumstantial evidence?
LMAO, go away you wanker.
I mean, "wank-ah"
I guess I hit a nerve. LMAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#627126 May 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Theism explains everything. Atheism explains nothing. Do you have comprehension problems?

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Jan 08

Albuquerque, NM

#627127 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick! Change the goalposts!
'Cuz you have no evidence to my alleged unemployment.
What exactly do you contribute to the forum or others when you post? We can tell you can't prove any god exists, let alone hands, or other objects or things. So why even bother?

Are you present to prove that you can't prove something?

If that is all you can contribute - guess what, you've done that, now move along.

UK

#627128 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't talk shit no more, you posted to yourself and argued with yourself....
That is what's known as FAIL
I posted something which showed you changed the goalposts and you cry "foul".

Please...don't talk to me about failure, failure is a middle aged man with a 70 post per day topix addiction and no job. LMFAO

“Listen to the sounds”

Since: Feb 09

of your own extinction......

#627129 May 28, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TT! Yes- life is good!
Good points in your post, but I DO love the world which is different from loving worldly possessions.....
But I think it goes without saying that the love of money means one loves what money can buy.
Anyway, the bottom line is greed. There is nothing wrong with needing money for the basic necessities or to even love money in order to be able to pay for those basic necessities.
It's when people have more money than they or their loved ones can spend in TEN lifetimes- never mind just ONE- and they still thirst for more, more, more.
That is the epitome of greediness and greediness at its absolute worst.
Hope all is well with you in your neck of the woods!
:-)
Indeed, it depends on ones attitude to money and the world. It is possible to love money and the world. One may love money for what it can do for others. With loads of money, one can build houses, or build businesses, and develop the country. That is a philanthropic way of loving the world, rather than a material way, which was the implied evil.

I think the world is too full of extremes. On one hand, there are these greedy people who want as much money as possible so they can squander it on fancy toys and clothes for themselves, and on the other hand there are people who wish to live simply and their interest in money goes no further than necessities. There are very few people who want to become rich and powerful so that they may use their riches and power to benefit others. There are too few Warren Buffetts around.

UK

#627130 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Theism explains everything. Atheism explains nothing. Do you have comprehension problems?
Thats a fabulous proclamation, "theism explains everything" and yet you're unable to explain anything at all, except how theism explains everything.

semper fi.

UK

#627131 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
you sure you're reading the correct translation?

The Borderland of Sol

#627132 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> They don't conflict Einstein. Keep your day job. Human history disappears post 5 K years. Just drops right off according to the experts.
Are you that effing stupid?

Luke 23 - 28 and Matt 1:1.17 give completely different accounts - and those are for Joseph, who was not in any way related to Jesus the Bastard.

READ THE THING!!

The Borderland of Sol

#627133 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
See my last, you addlepated lackwit.

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#627134 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Theism explains everything. Atheism explains nothing. Do you have comprehension problems?
Really? Theism explains everything? Just WHOSE everything?

The everything of Christian theists, or is it the everything of Jewish theists or is it the everything of Muslim theists or is it the everything of Buddhist theists or is it the everything of Shinto theists?

Just which theism explains everything?

And which explanation is the correct one- if any of them at all- which is highly doubtful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min Palestine will pr... 120,657
Interracial Dating Site Reviews (May '14) 6 min hebe 7
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min Al Capone 5,316
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min AntiqueAnnie 607,103
Scientific proof for God's existence 44 min lightbeamrider 514
What If People Made Fun Of Your God 46 min Just Me 18
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 48 min truth 567,656
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 267,338
More from around the web