Prove there's a god.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#627461 May 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Christians love violence.
It's called humor, BooBoo.

Unless you think I can shoot from Cali to England....

“When you treat people as they ”

Since: Nov 10

treat you they get offended.

#627462 May 30, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
<quoted text>
how very bigoted, divisive and violent of you to say such a thing! are you a 'christian' then, according to your definition?
RR (an admitted christian) was the one revelling in the use of a weapon, not a non christian. Huh wrote what was blindingly obvious to anyone who actually bothered reading RRs post

How about, Adam Lanza, James Holmes and Anders Behring Breivik. Do not accept that Radovan Karadzic and Ratko Mladic committed genocide against Moslems in the name of their christian church? How about the NLFT in india. Good christians all, and the KKK and anti abortionists in the US. What about those dealers in misery, the eastern European human traffickers, the majority of all those caught and tried are christian. Hitler was catholic, his actions were based on his christian beliefs and he was never excommunicated. Stalin, raised in christianity, tipped to be a priest, his first actions when he gained power were restoring christianity to Russia.

Facts are facts no matter what your faith tells you.

On a personal note, I have seen the violence that christians offer. The I was injured in the Manchester bombing, committed by the IRA, fine upstanding christians to a man. Also my children who where in their pushchair were pushed in front of a moving bus by a christian, his escape was aided by another christian, they fled into a church and the priest who was standing near the door at the time denied all knowledge of them. So don’t plead all innocent about christian violence. It does not wash.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627463 May 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my ass is tight. Very tight. I'm straight.
How's yours?
Sure, Sparky, sure.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627464 May 30, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Am i getting free rent in your head? LOL! Get a life. There is more to life than Topix. Go out and get some air. Is good for you. Might improve your disposition.
Is there sin in Heaven, you violence-addled freak? I see you can't answer the question so you resort to nonsense. We shall know you by your fruits.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627465 May 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's called your propensity for violence borne by your violent, immoral dogma. It's called the dichotomy of free will vesus omniscience, it's called being a gun owner for self protection while claiming death will allow your ego to flourish in some non-sensical place, ever changing based on presentism, by some culturally-conditioned invisible friend. It's called Christianity and it makes people sick, twisted, and borderline insane.

Perhaps you should contact a parent of a victim of gun violence in Newtown and ask them of the quality of your "humor" sick, twisted Christian.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627466 May 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even understand time zones, Deputy Dumb.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627467 May 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Sparky, sure.
What, you let your man bang the booty?

Good girl.

#627468 May 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my ass is tight. Very tight. I'm straight.
How's yours?
We only have your word for that however we’ll give you the benefit of doubt, perhaps its the straining constipation that makes you such a violence loving christian.

Mine is fine thank you.

#627469 May 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh right to the talk of killing someone counts as humour in your tiny mind? OK, right very funny, remind me to laugh

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627470 May 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's called your propensity for violence borne by your violent, immoral dogma. It's called the dichotomy of free will vesus omniscience, it's called being a gun owner for self protection while claiming death will allow your ego to flourish in some non-sensical place, ever changing based on presentism, by some culturally-conditioned invisible friend. It's called Christianity and it makes people sick, twisted, and borderline insane.
Perhaps you should contact a parent of a victim of gun violence in Newtown and ask them of the quality of your "humor" sick, twisted Christian.
Um, no... It's called humor.

It's a common response to "Did you miss me?".

BooBoo.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627471 May 30, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Crime? I agreed with the statement a picture is worth a thousand words and gave an example. All this outrage over a picture! <quoted text> I don't have to refute anything. I have provided legitimate evidence which creates doubt homo sapiens were not around for 100 K years. No ancient precedent. No written human history post 5 K years. I think these facts are not in dispute. Nor has anyone addressed them. If you are saying humans were around for 100 thousand years then the case has not been made. You have cave paintings in which only a handful of professionals can under the process of dating and are we to assume they have no bias? Why should we trust their findings? You guys are the ones who call yourselves skeptics but i see nothing but gullibility when it comes to assuming humans have been around all that time. I can probably produce archeological findings which depict humans and dinos together but according to the time charts dinos were gone when humans came along. I saw it on the Science Channel last night on a show hosted by the original Star Trek Captain. His name escapes me at the moment. All that is ignored. Topix non believers must think everyone is as ignorant and gullible as they are. <quoted text> Glad you concede the point. Good for youy. Naturally i disagree it is irrelevant because it brings up alternative explanations which are equally valid in spite of all the outrage and accusations spewed out by non believers. If their case was so strong then they would not have to resort to such tactics.
<quoted text> LOL. Turning others into godblots or whatever is beyond my pay grade. You guys are so pathetic. Anyone who questions your cherished assumptions is attacked viciously. What is wrong with you? Thin skinned babies is how you come across.
The immoral, uneducated Christian "Scientific Method":

1. Make up a claim

2. Make up evidence to "support" claim

3. Claim all actual evidence is wrong

4. Use made-up "evidence in an attempt to refute actual evidence

5. Claim victory!

6. Claim a conspiracy because, "Jesus!" Stick to limited, personal view of culturally-conditioned god despite massive disagreement among all Christians.

7. Lather

8. Rinse

9. Repeat

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627472 May 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>You don't even understand time zones, Deputy Dumb.
I don't?

Hmmm

I didn't get the memo.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627474 May 30, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
We only have your word for that however we’ll give you the benefit of doubt, perhaps its the straining constipation that makes you such a violence loving christian.
Mine is fine thank you.
LOL...

One lil gun comment and it's "YOU VIOLENT CHRISTIAN!!!"

Y'alls is funny.

BTW - How fine is your ass ;)
Huh

Garland, TX

#627475 May 30, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Am i getting free rent in your head? LOL! Get a life. There is more to life than Topix. Go out and get some air. Is good for you. Might improve your disposition.
You're even more confused than I thought. Funny how you miss Idiotside Rednecks ubiquitousness. Christians. There is nothing they like better than a good lie.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627476 May 30, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>The immoral, uneducated Christian "Scientific Method":
1. Make up a claim
2. Make up evidence to "support" claim
3. Claim all actual evidence is wrong
4. Use made-up "evidence in an attempt to refute actual evidence
5. Claim victory!
6. Claim a conspiracy because, "Jesus!" Stick to limited, personal view of culturally-conditioned god despite massive disagreement among all Christians.
7. Lather
8. Rinse
9. Repeat
How many times should we do 7, 8 & 9?
Huh

Garland, TX

#627477 May 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't?
Hmmm
I didn't get the memo.
You proved it a few days ago. Why don't you go kill something. It will make you feel better. You apparently never got the memo to learn anything, either. You need to refund the money of your wasted education to the taxpayers of record in the school district malfeasant enough to push you through the system.

Of course, it was understandable on their part. Having a wicked wretch like you within their walls, tainting all you touch, was bad for whomever was forced to witness your inritus irritus spirare.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627478 May 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You do it every day. Your choice. You should actually be doing none of it, but, of course, then you would have to fear that your stilted ego might not get a crystal mansion to flop in between washing Semitic hippie feet.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627479 May 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
One lil gun comment and it's "YOU VIOLENT CHRISTIAN!!!"
Y'alls is funny.
BTW - How fine is your ass ;)
Ask the parents in Newtown if they appreciate your humor. You know you are violent. You know you are a Christian. You know you are violent because you are a Christian, despite assertion by your immoral dogma to the antonym.

Thankfully our fine, secular laws prevent most of you clowns from carrying out what you so desperately crave.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627480 May 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no... It's called humor.
It's a common response to "Did you miss me?".
BooBoo.
It may be a common response among jack-booted, violence-addled Christians but not among normal people. Nor is it in any way funny to anyone other than a jack-booted, violence-addled Christian. You know, like Ted Nugent, who, despite his little-dick gun posturing shat his pants before his draft board hearing so that he wouldn't get sent to Vietnam. What a patriot.

You hypocritical loons make me sick.
Huh

Garland, TX

#627481 May 30, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false" - William Casey (R-Traitor), CIA chief appointed by Ronald Reagan (R-Culus Aeni).

So far, it's worked wonders on you.

“If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts.”
– George H. W. Bush

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 min Lifelover 619,168
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min AussieBobby 284,451
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 27 min lightbeamrider 447
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 33 min Seentheotherside 45,788
Poll does anyone want to exchange nude pics? (Oct '13) 36 min Lukewad 47
The Future of Politics in America 44 min Johnny 131
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 44 min Neville Thompson 950
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr bad bob 184,654
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr kent 665,093
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr nanoanomaly 87,858
More from around the web