Since: Apr 12

Orlando but NYC born & raised

#627070 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concession is duly noted.
You really are delusional.

I conceded NOTHING, you fool.

But really- I will only spend so much time attempting to reason with those who are wholly unreasonable- like YOU, for example.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#627071 May 28, 2013
timn17 wrote:
Our soldiers do not protect freedom, and they certainly do not protect civilians,{{SNIP}}
F_ck you, Tim. You've got no respect and you don't understand that freedom isn't free.

F_ck off, loser.

Since: May 11

UK

#627072 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait.
Hold on.
*scratches ass*
You want me to prove I have a job but you can't even prove you have hands?
That's rich.
I need you to prove that my dog is not the creator of the universe, my dog being tangible, your god having less impact on the world than a butterfly farting in Jakarta.

Do try to keep up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627073 May 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Let's see here.
"Urban, bishop, servant of the servants of God, to all the faithful, both princes and subjects, waiting in Flanders; greeting, apostolic grace, and blessing.
Your brotherhood, we believe, has long since learned from many accounts that a barbaric fury has deplorably afflicted an laid waste the churches of God in the regions of the Orient. More than this, blasphemous to say, it has even grasped in intolerabe servitude its churches and the Holy City of Christ, glorified by His passion and resurrection. Grieving with pious concern at this calamity, we visited the regions of Gaul and devoted ourselves largely to urging the princes of the land and their subjects to free the churches of the East. We solemnly enjoined upon them at the council of Auvergne (the accomplishment of) such an undertaking, as a preparation for the remission of all their sins. And we have constituted our most beloved son, Adhemar, Bishop of Puy, leader of this expedition and undertaking in our stead, so that those who, perchance, may wish to undertake this journey should comply With his commands, as if they were our own, and submit fully to his loosings or bindings, as far as shall seem to belong to such an office. If, moreover, there are any of your people whom God has inspired to this vow, let them know that he (Adhemar) will set out with the aid of God on the day of the Assumption of the Blessed Mary, and that they can then attach themselves to his following." - Urban II, per August. C. Krey, The First Crusade: The Accounts of Eyewitnesses and Participants,(Princeton: 1921), 42-43
OMG you're pathetic.

100 year old quote from some obscure source is all you got?

FAIL

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627074 May 28, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Quit that, you dishonest fewmet.
As a matter of history, your Jesus is a real as Paul Bunyan, Sinbad the Sailor, or Sherlock Holmes.
To an ignorant child like you, sure.

Go pray to an atheist pixie or something.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#627075 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do you have that I am unemployed?
Go.
As I posted to Mr.Charrington, I do not doubt that you HAVE a job.

The evidence that you don't DO your job- or only VERY minimally at best- is your number of posts here on a daily basis- as in every single day and numerous posts every single day.

You're resting on your laurels because you HAVE a job; seems to me that would be canceled out by how little time you actually spending DOING your job.

You're a goldbricker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627076 May 28, 2013
OCB wrote:
And this from RR: "You two go ahead, have fun berating America and putting her down all you want."
And timn thinks America's made to be berated and put down.

" I think that's what she was made to do. " -timn

OCB

“What a GLORIOUS day!!!”

#627077 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you're pathetic.
100 year old quote from some obscure source is all you got?
FAIL
That's the RR we all know.....has no rebuttal other than to "shoot" the messenger while remaining blissfully ignorant as to the message.

Talk about pathetic- you PERSONIFY it, RR.

And what's truly ironic is that you have NO problem with quotes that are MUCH older than just 100 years- such as SCRIPTURE.

Yep- pathetic describes YOU perfectly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#627078 May 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you're a native American? Then you're descended from the Japheth branch of Noah. These peoples include all Asians, some middle eastern countries and those from the former Soviet bloc. Part of these people migrated across the Bering Strait to Alaska and spread south and east. That is where the American Indians, the Aztecs, and Mayans came from. Japheth was the eldest son of Noah and possessed the birthright and the blessing.

Did everyone just hear the music from Twilight Zone?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627079 May 28, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You mean you're a native American? Then you're descended from the Japheth branch of Noah. These peoples include all Asians, some middle eastern countries and those from the former Soviet bloc. Part of these people migrated across the Bering Strait to Alaska and spread south and east. That is where the American Indians, the Aztecs, and Mayans came from. Japheth was the eldest son of Noah and possessed the birthright and the blessing.
Well then there are no Native Americans, Aztecs or Mayans....

It's all a ruse!

O_o

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627080 May 28, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>What if american turned out to be gay?
Knucklehead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

UK

#627081 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What evidence do you have that I am unemployed?
Go.
70 posts per day on topix would tend to indicate a glut of free time, not currently found in todays workplace...but then you are a full time topix poster, no time for a job LMAO

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#627082 May 28, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
You've yet to provide any evidence to reject.
It has been done before and it is a waste of time.

What does atheism explain????

Theism explains everything. Atheism explains nothing. Theism wins by default because atheism is a no show.
Joseph is Jesus father

Lansdowne, PA

#627083 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe God created Himself so I can't entertain that question.
So actually you're not sure?
Just speculation, yes?
Joseph is Jesus father

Lansdowne, PA

#627084 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the only other pronouns in the English language are her, it or them. "He" was chosen.
Also, Jesus called him "father" which is synonymous with "he".
What pronoun would you give God?
None at all.
If the term god is used to portray omnipotence and presence in all then no pronoun applies.
But then, I'm not a monotheist.
Joseph is Jesus father

Lansdowne, PA

#627085 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can't prove 1+1=2 so you talk shit.
Wonderful.
I talk in the language that you understand. However you can't help it.
ALL mathematician professors accept with 100% certainty that 1+1=2.
If that's not proof then you're in deep shit.

UK

#627086 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> It has been done before and it is a waste of time.
Theism explains everything. Atheism explains nothing. Theism wins by default because atheism is a no show.
Theism attempts to wax lyrical about how god could potentially do this or do that(in the absence of any evidence). Atheism doesn't attempt to explain why there is no supernatual entity, there is no evidence to discuss, hence Atheism being a no-show.

It's a bit like lying fake marines who don't actually talk about a single detail of their service. Or the fact that before they joined the Corps they were a Pershing missile crewman which would have disqualified them from the Corps by reason of age.

They expect everyone to take what they say on faith but when their tall tales are examined in detail it all falls apart...the same with theism

UK

#627087 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> It has been done before and it is a waste of time.
...semper fi btw.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627088 May 28, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG.
I'm talking about YOUR FAMILY'S very first ancestors- unless you think that EVERYONE'S first ancestors were Riverside Rednecks.
Yeah- you ARE a loon.
My family?!

My immediate family or my extended family?

'Cuz if you're talking about my extended family, that goes all the way back to Adam & Eve...

(Or that African skull chick they found, whichever you believe)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#627089 May 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it back to Pre-Colombus and you are of American Descent/Ancestry.
Oh, is that all we have to go back to, pre Columbus?

Lol, m'kay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 6 min UnderstandPeople 4,841
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 13 min Classic 1,921
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min Dolphin 560,142
Gay snapchat names 3 hr Sxybest11 163
What changes in Local search ranking on Google ... 3 hr vitaltrafficsolution 1
2002 Ford Explorer Sport Keypad Code Location (Apr '11) 4 hr chas 8
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 4 hr eragonlove321 213
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr Peace_Warrior 605,275
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 265,377
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr Freebird USA 175,775
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 hr Lumajuice 441,807
More from around the web