Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626891 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I really don't think it matters if Hitler was a Christian or not. I think no matter what his religious dance was, he still would've done the atrocities that he committed.
However, in this discussion forum I think the atheists really want to make Hitler out to be a Christian because it makes them feel better that a man as evil as that could believe in the religion they have chosen not to.
Yeah, right...the same way you religionists always drag out examples like Mao and Stalin, even though they DID NOT kill FOR atheism, to make atheists out to be killers because they "don't believe".
And on top of that, you accuse atheists of killing more people, when today's religious gangfights are killing tens of thousands of innocent people each day - and all over what is basically a story.
Since when does nonbelief equate to being a killer?
Why kill for something NOT there?
Furthermore, why would any atheist "want to feel better" because Hitler may or may have not been catholic? Hell, I heard somewhere that Hitler was HALF-JEW! That's just your own sick interpretation of how you think their minds work and is not true at all.
If you were such a devoted "believer" you would not be sitting here telling lie after lie after lie.
You

Are

Just

Another

Phony

Hypocrite.

Pssh. Penny a dozen. And you want people to believe?

In what? Phony hypocrite liars?

Welcome to Bassackwardsville.

The human race is in SO much trouble.

And we've got nukes and chemicals, too? GAAAAADS. SMMFH.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626892 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha!
HA HA HA !!
Ahahahahahaaaaa !!!!
Oh, that's rich. Here, try this:
Excuse me?
You call people "uneducated" just because they believe in God?
Excuse ME?
You called people "uneducated" just because they don't believe your story?

That's YOUR stupid opinion and NOT FACT.

And it's you twisting my words again and putting words in my mouth.

That won't make anyone believe. You're not helping your cause.

For a believer, you sure ACT "uneducated"... perhaps that speaks for itself in your case...
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626893 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Never tried the pretzel.
Is that a kama sutra thing?
You do the pretzel all the time on this forum.

Your twisted thoughts express themselves right here.

You believe in a god that has basically set the human race "he created" on a course to certain failure, which will lead to self-extinction.

WTH do you think we built bombs for? To eat?
NO. To destroy.

Why?

Because your book said your god said this would happen.

"It was prophesized". Predicted, and as if it was, predictable.

I can't understand for the life of me why you can't see why people would have a little difficulty believing that this god exists.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626894 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse ME?
You called people "uneducated" just because they don't believe your story?
That's YOUR stupid opinion and NOT FACT.
And it's you twisting my words again and putting words in my mouth.
That won't make anyone believe. You're not helping your cause.
For a believer, you sure ACT "uneducated"... perhaps that speaks for itself in your case...
Nope. It's just fuckinghilarious that so many atheists think their path is the "more educated" one.

Another atheist belief...
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626895 May 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The only reason Topix dickweeds ask why is because they know it is an argument even they cannot make although most would like to think Hitler was a Christian there is far too much evidence against such a preposterous claim.
Certainly can't call you a true Christian, huh, Beanhead?

Your "god" really "created" YOU? BAHAHAHA!!!

What does THAT say for your "god" creating derelicts like you?

Location hidden

#626896 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You do the pretzel all the time on this forum.
Your twisted thoughts express themselves right here.
You believe in a god that has basically set the human race "he created" on a course to certain failure, which will lead to self-extinction.
WTH do you think we built bombs for? To eat?
NO. To destroy.
Why?
Because your book said your god said this would happen.
"It was prophesized". Predicted, and as if it was, predictable.
I can't understand for the life of me why you can't see why people would have a little difficulty believing that this god exists.
If that were true, why are non-Christian and atheist countries making bombs, too? Hmm?

You're a conspiracy theory loon. I bet you think the moon landing was a hoax and 9-11 was perpetrated by the US gov't....
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626897 May 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know about that.
<quoted text> BS. Many resisted, held to their Christian convictions. Many Christians transferred to Russian Front and were considered 2nd class soldiers. Many Catholic Priests nuns either killed or sent to concentration camps. The Pope at that time used the vatican to hide Jews. There was resistance. <quoted text> You sound like an anti Semite along with your anti Christian bigotry. I hope even atheists here will take note and reject your message assuming there are at least some reasonable atheists here smart enough to decipher the swill you are dishing out.
SMH. No no, no, it is YOU who is dishing out the swill of LIES, sweetheart.

There is not a HINT of anti-Semitism or anti-Christian in his post, so stop sitting here lying and running your OWN ANTI-MUSLIM campaign, you phony hypocrite.
d pantz

United States

#626898 May 27, 2013
Apocalypse666 wrote:
Come on and do it.
Prove there's a god.
Don;t read off scripture or anything like that just prove there's a god.
I've got a better idea. Since you atheists know so much about life, go on and cure cancer. Figure out how to live forever since you're so smart.
God? I don't know, but I sure as hell don't know why its that important. I guess I will have to get back to you after I die but based on the laws of physics all energy changes forms or does not expend. Doesn't mean there is a god though.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626899 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It's just fuckinghilarious that so many atheists think their path is the "more educated" one.
Another atheist belief...
Another religionist belief that is fuckinghilarious is that if someone doesn't believe their story, they are "uneducated".

Even more fuckinghilarious is when the religionists fight amongst themselves about their own beliefs and condemn each other to hell for "going to the wrong church (Catholics are NOT Christians!)(Non-Catholics are PAGAN HEATHENS), therefore, PROVING THE ATHEISTS RIGHT!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#626900 May 27, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Every religion forbids murder, but that doesn't guarantee that its adherents will never commit murder. On the contrary, they can and have, en masse. In order to commit murder, genocide, all a tyrant needs to do is convince the people that their targets are not human.

In Nazi Germany, the indoctrination was so fundamental, that even the most pious of Christian soldiers could easily exterminate Jews. Everyone just began to believe that Jews were not humans. They were demons out to get them, traitors and conspirators which threatened the German way of life and German values and culture. The Zionists controlled the media, and Hitler played that tune till the end of days. He convinced the Germans that the Jews were out to corrupt them with lies, control their minds. So fighting to kill the Jew was a great and sacred mission for freedom and free religion.

Its a basic indoctrination. The U.S. government did it against the the Arabs. The Zionists do it against the Palestinians. There are loads of other examples, of deeply religious people doing filthy Godless work. And its all achieved by stripping the target off their humanity.
Like the Muslims do to Americans?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626901 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
If that were true, why are non-Christian and atheist countries making bombs, too? Hmm?
You're a conspiracy theory loon. I bet you think the moon landing was a hoax and 9-11 was perpetrated by the US gov't....
A)Because bomb-making is not just a "religious" or "atheist" thing, any human can learn how to make a bomb.

and B) atheists are not making bombs in the name of atheism.

What would be the point of bombing for nothing?

What is the point of us killing each other over god in the first place?

The moon landing happened, and 9-11 was a result of this stupid fight humans are having over this god.

Innocent humans were killed - over some stupid bullsh!t.

Our entire world is at peril because we are fighting over god: whether one is there or not, which one to worship, how it works, what it is.

With 7 billion people on our planet along with nuclear bombs, chemical and biological weapons that can wipe out huge swaths of people at a time in an instant, we can no longer afford this fight.

It's become very petty at this point in time as we have other issues to focus on here on earth instead of always "looking to the heavens" for answers.

Trampling over each other to "get to heaven" is NOT helping us here on earth! It's more likely that we will make ourselves into a floating ball of radioactive ash.

I hate to think that we will become that ball of radioactive ash all over some stupid bullsh!t.

If so, that's a sad reason to wipe out our future.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#626902 May 27, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Not endorsing sodomy here, but God is not real....he never existed.
What effect does that have on prohibitions on sodomy??
The children of Israel never did become as numerous as the sands of the sea did they? There are only about 6 to 10 million on earth today. The Jewish religion is one of the smallest around today.
There is more to the chosen people and the children of Israel than the Jews. It also includes all people of northwestern European descent. What used to be called "free Europe". They are the ten tribed northern kingdom of Israel who went into Assyrian captivity in 722 bce and never returned. The Messiah will be an American of European descent.

Location hidden

#626903 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>A)Because bomb-making is not just a "religious" or "atheist" thing, any human can learn how to make a bomb.
The moon landing happened, and 9-11 was a result of this stupid fight humans are having over this god.
Our entire world is at peril because we are fighting over god: whether one is there or not, which one to worship, how it works, what it is.
With 7 billion people on our planet along with nuclear bombs, chemical and biological weapons that can wipe out huge swaths of people at a time in an instant, we can no longer afford this fight.
It's become very petty at this point in time as we have other issues to focus on here on earth instead of always "looking to the heavens" for answers.
Trampling over each other to "get to heaven" is NOT helping us here on earth! It's more likely that we will make ourselves into a floating ball of radioactive ash.
I hate to think that we will become that ball of radioactive ash all over some stupid bullsh!t.
Wow, a Topix novel...

To your "B"; Christians are not making bombs in the name of Christianity, either.

Get a clue, dude.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626904 May 27, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> I've got a better idea. Since you atheists know so much about life, go on and cure cancer. Figure out how to live forever since you're so smart.
God? I don't know, but I sure as hell don't know why its that important. I guess I will have to get back to you after I die but based on the laws of physics all energy changes forms or does not expend. Doesn't mean there is a god though.
No.

It is you that claim this god is "so powerful". Then why hasn't cancer been cured by this god, then with all that "power"?

Why didn't your god create us to live forever?

Why didn't your god stop cancer in the first place?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#626905 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then, since I'm a child of America and not a child of Israel, I can sodomize my wife all I want...
I'm fixed, I have no seed to spill, just the messy white stuff ;)
Are you of European descent? Because if you are, you're a child of Israel and the law would apply to you.

Since: Mar 11

Australia

#626906 May 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>There is more to the chosen people and the children of Israel than the Jews. It also includes all people of northwestern European descent. What used to be called "free Europe". They are the ten tribed northern kingdom of Israel who went into Assyrian captivity in 722 bce and never returned. The Messiah will be an American of European descent.
Oh really!!! I thought he would have to be a "GOD". Like Jesus.
It would be pretty obvious that were not going to believe in an American/European Messiah.

Australia

#626907 May 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Are you of European descent? Because if you are, you're a child of Israel and the law would apply to you.
See all you religious people, unless of Jewish descent may as well stop believing. Cause you ain't going anywhere!!!

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#626908 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>A)Because bomb-making is not just a "religious" or "atheist" thing, any human can learn how to make a bomb.

The only way religion would be a positive force in the world is if there was one and only one religion and EVERYBODY adhered to it. And then, only if it accepted evidence based knowledge.

That will never happen by consensus and it will never happen by force, though some-Muslim extremists, for instance-believe it can.

Australia

#626909 May 27, 2013
d pantz wrote:
<quoted text> I've got a better idea. Since you atheists know so much about life, go on and cure cancer. Figure out how to live forever since you're so smart.
No.

It is you that claim this god is "so powerful". Then why hasn't cancer been cured by this god, then with all that "power"?

Why didn't your god create us to live forever?

Why didn't your god stop cancer in the first place?

SaidI Wrote: Why did he make cancer in the first place?
Angels

Vancouver, WA

#626910 May 27, 2013
Well, he did make an Arch Angel you use as a logo, before he turned on him, maybe he will turn on you too, we see he has fooled you plenty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 min Lyndi 174,203
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 8 min waaasssuuup 601,429
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 8 min Tim Osman 118,294
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min confrinting with ... 545,098
Is it time for Muslim Internment Camps? 11 min Kid_Tomorrow 14
How to tell when a Topix poster doesn't have a ... 14 min Doctor REALITY 25
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Catcher1 228,577
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 54 min Pegasus 260,199
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 1 hr Hot Top 2020 979

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE