Prove there's a god.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#627144 May 28, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me. The iPhone app doesn't have judge it's.
And I don't even use them.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#627145 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>OMG you're pathetic.

100 year old quote from some obscure source is all you got?

FAIL
You're dissing 100 year old quotes while spouting "wisdom" from 4000 year old texts?

Really?!

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#627146 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>And timn thinks America's made to be berated and put down.

" I think that's what she was made to do. " -timn
You can't fix the flaws without first recognizing them.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#627147 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>It has been done before and it is a waste of time.

What does atheism explain????

Theism explains everything. Atheism explains nothing. Theism wins by default because atheism is a no show.
That's truly feeble.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#627148 May 28, 2013
Joseph is Jesus father wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, god has a penis. Way before Israel was formed in the land of Canaan the god El walked along a beach and 2 women were amazed at the size of his wiener.
Some soft music was played with a couple of martinis and voila.
Baddabing Baddabang Baddaboom.
Those old gods sure knew how to live...lol
Is he circumcised?
Huh

Dallas, TX

#627149 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No there aren't, that's an atheist misconception.
They are different genealogies for different people.
Decoder ring alert.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#627150 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Theism explains everything. Atheism explains nothing. Do you have comprehension problems?
Philosophy: Questions that may never be answered. Religion: Answers that can not be questioned.

Uh, Porkpie, trying to explain a mystery with an even bigger mystery is nothing more than the logical fallacy known as special pleading. Fail.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#627151 May 28, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted something which showed you changed the goalposts and you cry "foul".
Please...don't talk to me about failure, failure is a middle aged man with a 70 post per day topix addiction and no job. LMFAO
Haha.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#627152 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that it's anyone's business, but I spend as much time doing my job that I need to to get it done 100%.
(I've told you that I've got the easiest job I've ever had...)
Ah, a model employee. A hippie slacker.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#627153 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> None of that changes the fact atheism explains nothing. Atheism has nothing to offer. When it comes to the big boy discussions of life atheism is nothing more than an assumption.
<quoted text> You take no God on faith. then probably deny it is faith or say something like you don't understand like atheism is some big mystery. All one needs to understand is atheism is really about nothing.
Atheism isn't meant to explain anything. Someone has you very confused. Atheism is simply the lack of a belief in god or gods. It is not an explanation.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#627154 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text>Theism explains everything. Atheism explains nothing. Do you have comprehension problems?
I really liked the chapter on quantum theory in the bible.

And cosmology.

I learned so much.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#627155 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no "Bush Goverment", you moronic Canadian.
You're right. Darth Cheney, Lawyer Hunter, ran the show. Bush couldn't eat a pretzel without falling down.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#627156 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
F_ck you, Tim. You've got no respect and you don't understand that freedom isn't free.
F_ck off, loser.
The original intent of our standing armies was to ensure freedom. Now it is to build empires and enrich corporations. Wake up, buttercup. The Founders are rolling in their graves at what we have done to our military. Freedom isn't free, but neither is what we are doing now, which has nothing to do with freedom and everything to do with profit.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#627157 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> They don't conflict Einstein. Keep your day job. Human history disappears post 5 K years. Just drops right off according to the experts.
No it doesn't, Egyptian history spans much further back, so does Mayan and Incan histories, as well as Greek.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#627158 May 28, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The male of a species is not actually needed for reproduction. There are several species that can have offspring without males and there are several species that can change their sex to meet needs.
It would be relatively easily for even a human woman to give birth to her identical twin.
But the offspring of these pregnancies are always female. And you're right, it is possible.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#627159 May 28, 2013
Joseph is Jesus father wrote:
<quoted text>
A father isn't really necessary a male?
I'm listening, go on.
God is called both mother and father, son and daughter, husband and wife. God is also not a hermaphrodite so God must be female. Women are also men but men are not women. "Mankind"

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#627160 May 28, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text>You're silly. Why stop there? How about asking for proof that more modern day people existed- such as JFK or MLK or Steven Jobs for that matter?
After all, we only have "words that say so" and even videos or TV/Radio interviews could be doctored up nonsense, right?
Pfft.
Methinks you're being led down the garden path.

Location hidden

#627161 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
F_ck you, Tim. You've got no respect and you don't understand that freedom isn't free.
F_ck off, loser.
Ahahah. Did I offend your naive, one dimensional, fox news fostered, cliche and truism fueled views on american foreign policy? "Freedom isn't free." Thanks for the laugh, bill o reilly. Tell me, which US war(s?) since WW2 have been even tangentially related to "freedom?"

Location hidden

#627162 May 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
And timn thinks America's made to be berated and put down.
" I think that's what she was made to do. " -timn
You misunderstand, you fragile little buttercup. America is america because it thrives on dissent. We wouldn't be who we are if dissent weren't allowed and even encouraged in our culture, and that quality has sadly been forcefully squashed in recent years.

Location hidden

#627163 May 28, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> It has been done before and it is a waste of time.
What does atheism explain????
Theism explains everything. Atheism explains nothing. Theism wins by default because atheism is a no show.
It's not a competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 min House 272,418
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 21 min DTC 484
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr chirag parmar 197
sex (May '13) 1 hr vapi btm 180
Interracial Dating 2 hr white stud 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Mia Copa 599,783
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 10 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web