Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626638 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you believe God is real.
That's a start...
....a start to your putting words in people's mouths, added to the lying and violence against babies.

WHEN did he ever say that he believed that god was real, and where are the photos of this god if it is so "real"?

If god was real he WOULD be able to put a photo in everyone's hand of himself, instantly, like NOWNOWNOWNOW.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626639 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW,, that is flipping ridiculous as it gets!!! Unbelievable..
Aww, shut the hell up with all this phony-@ss "concern".

You only want them born just so you can get them to be cannon fodder in your war against the world that will lead to the self-extinction of the whole human race.

You are SICKO PRICKS wanting innocent babies to be caught up in this STUPID FIGHT OVER A BULLSH!T STORY. You want them born just to be killed - or be killers - for this "god".

Take all that fake "caring" and SHOVE IT BACK up your @SS!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#626640 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that's their *issue*. I think it's more about "instant gratification". Men don't like waiting to "get to know" each other for sex and with homosexual *connections* the sex is immediate and many times, anonymous.
And they want legal marriage. Go figure.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626641 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick and twisted person.
No, YOU are the sick and twisted one for believing in a story that is causing the human race to make itself extinct.

You are participating in the biggest mass murder-suicide in the history of the solar system...OVER BULLSH!T!

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT'S F*CKED IN THE HEAD, ARMAGEDDON-INSTIGATOR.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626642 May 26, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> And they want legal marriage. Go figure.
So do the hetoros that do it, and they're the ones you see getting married 3, 4, 5 times, as if marriage is a toy.

Heteros don't even respect marriage, so why all the phony outrage now?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#626643 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you believe God is real.
That's a start...
What are you talking about? Why do you always do this childish nonsense? Do I tell you what your positions are?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#626644 May 26, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>No, YOU are the sick and twisted one for believing in a story that is causing the human race to make itself extinct.
You are participating in the biggest mass murder-suicide in the history of the solar system...OVER BULLSH!T!
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT'S F*CKED IN THE HEAD, ARMAGEDDON-INSTIGATOR.
If you dont like the US, and its obvious you dont.

I can only suggest to you, that you board a plan, or boat and go to a country thats more suitable for a wack job as yourself. Pack your nutty bars and go to greenland for pete's sake.

Location hidden

#626645 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They ***LEARN*** how to manipulate you.
Have you hugged your kids lately?
6 month old babies do not learn how to manipulate anyone. Any "manipulation" on the part of your baby was simply you misunderstanding the situation and reading too far into it. As I said before, I would probably say that theory of mind is necessary for "true" manipulation - you can only use your behaviors to elicit certain responses from others if you understand that they have a mind (and all that a mind entails).

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#626646 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>6 month old babies do not learn how to manipulate anyone. Any "manipulation" on the part of your baby was simply you misunderstanding the situation and reading too far into it. As I said before, I would probably say that theory of mind is necessary for "true" manipulation - you can only use your behaviors to elicit certain responses from others if you understand that they have a mind (and all that a mind entails).

Oh I don't know timn17, mothers start training daughters very very early in manipulating men. hahahah

Location hidden

#626647 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call it cowering away, but the reason i stoped posting/debating with you, is for the simple fact you ASSUME MUCH and are dishonest, and it's pointless and boreing.
SHOW me one "post" that says EXACTLY word for word, that " Palsm23 said we could benefit from public execution"????
I will be waiting.
Here you are.
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
To stone someone it would have to be done in public, and this was part of the instructions. Since stoning was public, and carried out right away after the trial, it worked as a great """deterrent """".
Which is something i think this country needs today,( not stoning ) so dont get bent out of shape timmy, a swift and justice punishment/execution, instead of housing criminals for life...
Explain to me how this is not an endorsement of public execution. You say that the effectiveness of stoning as a deterrent was in the fact that it was carried out right after the trial, and that it was public. You then go on to state that this is "something [you] think this country needs today,( not stoning...) swift and justice (sic) punishment/execution, instead of housing criminals for life."

So, right after you endorse a swift and public execution as an effective deterrent, you claim that this is "something this country needs today;" and you do not rule out a public nor a swift execution, you only exclude stoning as a method of execution.

If you weren't suggesting that a swift, public execution was "something this country needs," then what you were claiming? You had just finished a rambling, unsupported anecdote about the difference between "execution israel" (low crime), and "non execution israel" (high crime); then you assert that israel achieved a low level of crime via public, swift stoning. You then say that this is something we need today, minus the stoning.

If you again deny that this is what you said, I'm going to be convinced that your mind is simply too far gone. I'm starting to believe that you are actually capable of convincing yourself of something that is blatantly untrue, which actually is not too surprising considering your religious beliefs and your anti science nuttery.

Location hidden

#626648 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I actually had written a book, Sharkey and in the bible it is called the "flying roll", Zechariah 5. It was a five year diary but was not complete. It was missing the first years and the later years. It said things like, "noticias de manana" and "I set the toilets on fire". It was also probably encoded because at least 30% of the words were misspelled, even simple words, and I'm actually a very good speller. But we won't know til the resurrection, because it went up in smoke.
You are awesome. Amazing.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#626649 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that's their *issue*. I think it's more about "instant gratification". Men don't like waiting to "get to know" each other for sex and with homosexual *connections* the sex is immediate and many times, anonymous.
You would know, sir.

Location hidden

#626650 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is an interesting link.
http://prolifephysicians.org/lifebegins.htm
When Does Human Life Begin?
There is a tremendous consensus in the scientific community about when life begins. This is hardly controversial. If the claim were made that life was discovered on another planet, for example, there are well-defined criteria to which we could refer to conclusively determine whether the claim was accurate. How do scientists distinguish between life and non-life?
A scientific textbook called "Basics of Biology" gives five characteristics of living things; these five criteria are found in all modern elementary scientific textbooks:
1. Living things are highly organized.
2. All living things have an ability to acquire materials and energy.
3. All living things have an ability to respond to their environment.
4. All living things have an ability to reproduce.
5. All living things have an ability to adapt.
According to this elementary definition of life, life begins at fertilization, when a sperm unites with an oocyte. From this moment, the being is highly organized, has the ability to acquire materials and energy, has the ability to respond to his or her environment, has the ability to adapt, and has the ability to reproduce (the cells divide, then divide again, etc., and barring pathology and pending reproductive maturity has the potential to reproduce other members of the species). Non-living things do not do these things. Even before the mother is aware that she is pregnant, a distinct, unique life has begun his or her existence inside her.
Furthermore, that life is unquestionably human. A human being is a member of the species homo sapiens. Human beings are products of conception, which is when a human male sperm unites with a human female oocyte (egg). When humans procreate, they don't make non-humans like slugs, monkeys, cactuses, bacteria, or any such thing. Emperically-verifiable proof is as close as your nearest abortion clinic: send a sample of an aborted fetus to a laboratory and have them test the DNA to see if its human or not. Genetically, a new human being comes into existence from the earliest moment of conception.
"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy." Hippocrates, 400 B.C., Greece
It is necessary to distinguish between life and sentience in this situation. The rights and preferences of the living, sentient mother take precedence over the living fetus.

Location hidden

#626651 May 26, 2013
It is necessary to distinguish between life and sentience in this situation. The rights and preferences of the living, sentient mother take precedence over the living, and *not sentient* fetus.

Location hidden

#626652 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Excactly!!
They are scripture for these types of people, specific scripture that describes them to a T.
Scriptures that exist so that believers can explain to themselves why some people just won't believe the same things they do.

Location hidden

#626653 May 26, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>True!- that was a stupid premise she had.
Sure was.

Location hidden

#626654 May 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I don't know timn17, mothers start training daughters very very early in manipulating men. hahahah
Haha, you definitely got me there. Lol.

Location hidden

#626655 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>6 month old babies do not learn how to manipulate anyone. Any "manipulation" on the part of your baby was simply you misunderstanding the situation and reading too far into it. As I said before, I would probably say that theory of mind is necessary for "true" manipulation - you can only use your behaviors to elicit certain responses from others if you understand that they have a mind (and all that a mind entails).
Let me rephrase that: you can only *intentionally* and *deviously* use your behaviors to elicit a certain response from someone if you understand that they have a mind, and all that a mind entails. Many creatures can learn (be conditioned) to use their behavior to elicit a desired response, but this does not require any conscious attempt to manipulate. Rats can be conditioned to perform a certain action to elicit a certain response, but I doubt you would call a rat "manipulative."
huh

Fort Worth, TX

#626656 May 26, 2013
End of Times wrote:
<quoted text>Midget brain, you have been given plenty of evidence of God's presence, but it is your choice to reject that evidence. Instead you choose to live in a world of no evidence for evolution or your 14 billion year theory of the universe. Your atheist cult is just that a cult based on lies about evolution, based on your belief. Give us evidence of species evolving from one species to another and we will show you God.
Shut up, psalms. You're insane. You don't even know the history of your immoral religion. Dispensationalism only dates back to the 18th Century. Only a loon would relish the thought of the destruction of the Earth so that their ego can live forever. Seek help.
huh

Fort Worth, TX

#626657 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you don't like anal and you want everyone else to not like anal, too. Is that right?
My wife happens to really enjoy it, it gets her off in a different way than vaginal sex.
And why would you say that anal sex is a male homosexuals "only option"? Never heard of a hand job or a blow job?
Where are you getting that "Adam was a sex offender"? Supply the scripture that supports that claim.
Actually, she didn't write that it was the only option. Read it again.

Rumor has it your wife likes the UPS guy, too. It gets her off in a different way to have a real penis inside her instead of your 24/7 Topix pee pee. I'm certain she's be very happy to know that you are discussing intimate details of her whoredom right here on the Internet.

Of course Adam was a sex offender. He was made in Invisible Sky Daddy's image, right, and a invisible Sky Daddy is the biggest sex offender around. Even if you discount the 100s of thousand or even millions of rapes Yeahnoway ordered, there is the rape of the married virgin when the juke joint ran out of ribs and dirt was suddenly in short supply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 4 min bacon hater 1,101
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 min MUQ1 259,549
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 52 min MUQ1 36,887
Hollywood Libtards dedicated to ASSIST in destr... 1 hr A Tree 4
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 1 hr yon 3,111
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Oxbow 542,657
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 hr Al Capone 4,485
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr STU PIDE ASS Xposed 95,523
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 3 hr Anon 227,560
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 15 hr Joana 150