Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no expert on the Bible, But I am pretty sure that ment you can't use the bathroom unless you buy something first.
You are blaspheming the word of the living God of Israel. That is part of the deadliest sin you can commit, a sin against Gods' person. You'll find out on VWD Day. Good luck.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>The good thing about stopping you murdering scum is that I'm not alone.
Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, and people of other religions are here to stop you too.
LOL,, you are a crack head. You SHOUT AND SCREAM for Christians to stop this alledged self exstinct propaganda, and then here you propose that you HAVE BACK UP FROM OTHER RELIGIONS TO HELP YOU STOP CHRISTIAN (RELIGION)???

You are a certifiable nut job!
But then, that is what is leading to the human self-extinction, isn't it: the religious trying to get rid of each other?
HELL YES, I WILL DO MY BEST TO PRESERVE MY FUTURE AND SAVE IT FROM YOU ARMAGEDDON INSTIGATORS.
YOU ARE KILLERS OF THE HUMAN RACE AND NEED TO BE STOPPED.
You said: "What you see unfolding in this world of chaos, is what was set in motion at the begining of time".
So basically, your god WANTED this to happen, WANTED mankind to kill itself over it in fights over it?
NO, it's obvious you have a sever "hatered" of Christianity, and the basic truth is. That the sins of mankind has what brought death to the human race, and the way that end will come, will be by the Evil inventions of mankind, nucular weapons, bio chemical warfare, etc etc...? Who knows?
Your god is DISGUSTING.
You worship an invisible PSYCHO SICKO - and I have the mental illness?
Puh-leeze.
YOU need to get a grip on reality and stop kissing the fungus-y feet of your sicko "god".
You should try another set off glasses, to see what is really going on in this world..

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Chill people.... Chill
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

End of Times wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain how and why a male engaging in homosexual anal sex only has that option. Most men professing to be gay have had sex with females and enjoyed it. What these men can not do is function in a relationship with women, because they have Oedipus issues.
This contribution of you talking about your experience is quite helpful in seeing how the twisted mind of a gay homophobe operates.

Thank you.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,, you are a crack head. You SHOUT AND SCREAM for Christians to stop this alledged self exstinct propaganda, and then here you propose that you HAVE BACK UP FROM OTHER RELIGIONS TO HELP YOU STOP CHRISTIAN (RELIGION)???
You are a certifiable nut job!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
NO, it's obvious you have a sever "hatered" of Christianity, and the basic truth is. That the sins of mankind has what brought death to the human race, and the way that end will come, will be by the Evil inventions of mankind, nucular weapons, bio chemical warfare, etc etc...? Who knows?
<quoted text>
You should try another set off glasses, to see what is really going on in this world..
Yeah, the "sins of" mankind - THAT YOUR GOD CREATED IN THE FIRST PLACE!

WHY can't you accept the fact that YOU BELIVE IN A "SOMEONE" THAT SCREWED UP - GALACTICALLY?

A PERFECT GOD WOULD NOT CREATE IMPERFECT THINGS!

A PERFECT GOD SHOULD CREATE PERFECT THINGS!

YOU are the one that has HATRED for the world, wanting the whole human race to KILL ITSELF OVER A BULLSH!T STORY!
Rush

Columbus, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You are blaspheming the word of the living God of Israel. That is part of the deadliest sin you can commit, a sin against Gods' person. You'll find out on VWD Day. Good luck.
Well I don't know about all that, I am just saying you interpret it the way you want, and I will do the same.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that's their *issue*. I think it's more about "instant gratification". Men don't like waiting to "get to know" each other for sex and with homosexual *connections* the sex is immediate and many times, anonymous.
WRONG, as usual, NoBrains.

Gays and lesbians carry on loving relationships for years, while most hetero men want to just "hit'er and quit'er".
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

End of Times wrote:
<quoted text>What the mentally confused Susan is saying is that her god is satan and he takes on the form of whatever she wishes. Why do you think some religions worship rats? Perhaps Susan's father looked like her mother and thus her confusion.
Thanks for the evidence that your mommy didn't love you.

The way you act, I wouldn't blame her.

Your mommy wishes she aborted you.

But perhaps she hated you so much that she let you come into this world to suffer from being a gay homophobe, and enjoys the torture you live with yourself every day, because killing you before you could be unleashed into this world would have been just the easy way out.

This is good - a case like you can be studied and analyzed, and treatments can be determined.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Believe it or not, men can also find women willing to have immediate sex. One does not become gay so that they can get off quicker.
True!- that was a stupid premise she had.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh...
Never thought of that.
Good point.
But now that you mentioned it, they'll probably start naming others...
So your god is a PERSON, then? A HUMAN?

Y'all keep talking about god as if "god" is a human male.

Does god have a penis?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you believe God is real.
That's a start...
....a start to your putting words in people's mouths, added to the lying and violence against babies.

WHEN did he ever say that he believed that god was real, and where are the photos of this god if it is so "real"?

If god was real he WOULD be able to put a photo in everyone's hand of himself, instantly, like NOWNOWNOWNOW.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW,, that is flipping ridiculous as it gets!!! Unbelievable..
Aww, shut the hell up with all this phony-@ss "concern".

You only want them born just so you can get them to be cannon fodder in your war against the world that will lead to the self-extinction of the whole human race.

You are SICKO PRICKS wanting innocent babies to be caught up in this STUPID FIGHT OVER A BULLSH!T STORY. You want them born just to be killed - or be killers - for this "god".

Take all that fake "caring" and SHOVE IT BACK up your @SS!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that's their *issue*. I think it's more about "instant gratification". Men don't like waiting to "get to know" each other for sex and with homosexual *connections* the sex is immediate and many times, anonymous.
And they want legal marriage. Go figure.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick and twisted person.
No, YOU are the sick and twisted one for believing in a story that is causing the human race to make itself extinct.

You are participating in the biggest mass murder-suicide in the history of the solar system...OVER BULLSH!T!

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT'S F*CKED IN THE HEAD, ARMAGEDDON-INSTIGATOR.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> And they want legal marriage. Go figure.
So do the hetoros that do it, and they're the ones you see getting married 3, 4, 5 times, as if marriage is a toy.

Heteros don't even respect marriage, so why all the phony outrage now?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well at least you believe God is real.
That's a start...
What are you talking about? Why do you always do this childish nonsense? Do I tell you what your positions are?

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>No, YOU are the sick and twisted one for believing in a story that is causing the human race to make itself extinct.
You are participating in the biggest mass murder-suicide in the history of the solar system...OVER BULLSH!T!
YOU ARE THE ONE THAT'S F*CKED IN THE HEAD, ARMAGEDDON-INSTIGATOR.
If you dont like the US, and its obvious you dont.

I can only suggest to you, that you board a plan, or boat and go to a country thats more suitable for a wack job as yourself. Pack your nutty bars and go to greenland for pete's sake.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They ***LEARN*** how to manipulate you.
Have you hugged your kids lately?
6 month old babies do not learn how to manipulate anyone. Any "manipulation" on the part of your baby was simply you misunderstanding the situation and reading too far into it. As I said before, I would probably say that theory of mind is necessary for "true" manipulation - you can only use your behaviors to elicit certain responses from others if you understand that they have a mind (and all that a mind entails).

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>6 month old babies do not learn how to manipulate anyone. Any "manipulation" on the part of your baby was simply you misunderstanding the situation and reading too far into it. As I said before, I would probably say that theory of mind is necessary for "true" manipulation - you can only use your behaviors to elicit certain responses from others if you understand that they have a mind (and all that a mind entails).

Oh I don't know timn17, mothers start training daughters very very early in manipulating men. hahahah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call it cowering away, but the reason i stoped posting/debating with you, is for the simple fact you ASSUME MUCH and are dishonest, and it's pointless and boreing.
SHOW me one "post" that says EXACTLY word for word, that " Palsm23 said we could benefit from public execution"????
I will be waiting.
Here you are.
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
To stone someone it would have to be done in public, and this was part of the instructions. Since stoning was public, and carried out right away after the trial, it worked as a great """deterrent """".
Which is something i think this country needs today,( not stoning ) so dont get bent out of shape timmy, a swift and justice punishment/execution, instead of housing criminals for life...
Explain to me how this is not an endorsement of public execution. You say that the effectiveness of stoning as a deterrent was in the fact that it was carried out right after the trial, and that it was public. You then go on to state that this is "something [you] think this country needs today,( not stoning...) swift and justice (sic) punishment/execution, instead of housing criminals for life."

So, right after you endorse a swift and public execution as an effective deterrent, you claim that this is "something this country needs today;" and you do not rule out a public nor a swift execution, you only exclude stoning as a method of execution.

If you weren't suggesting that a swift, public execution was "something this country needs," then what you were claiming? You had just finished a rambling, unsupported anecdote about the difference between "execution israel" (low crime), and "non execution israel" (high crime); then you assert that israel achieved a low level of crime via public, swift stoning. You then say that this is something we need today, minus the stoning.

If you again deny that this is what you said, I'm going to be convinced that your mind is simply too far gone. I'm starting to believe that you are actually capable of convincing yourself of something that is blatantly untrue, which actually is not too surprising considering your religious beliefs and your anti science nuttery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 10 min Dr Micheal daf 33
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 14 min JUDEletePete 117,941
Your Body Deserves More - Dubai Massage Service 19 min AsianStarMassage 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 25 min Naveen kumar 5,289
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 41 min yon 2,410
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lord stuart XXX 226,145
How many homes can a lightning bolt power, and ... (Jun '10) 1 hr lakawak 8
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Aquarius-WY 538,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania 599,748
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Le_le 173,257
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Commander Bunny 257,745
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••