Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626878 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
She was talking about the historicity of Jesus, you moron.
And Jesus was JUST A HUMAN MALE, NOT a "god" you moron, so stop acting like a mortal human can be a god.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626879 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Missionary
Doggie
Cowgirl
Reverse cowgirl (my fav)
No, your "fav" would be the pretzel, since you're so good at twisting people's words.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626880 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Our money doesn't say "In Jesus We Trust", does it?
Nano's right, y'all atheists only seem to question the existence one person in history, Jesus.
BULLsh!t!
The question is "prove there's a god" not "prove there's a Jesus".

There are plenty of Jesus' in Latin America, so does that then mean that every Latino man you meet named Jesus is "god"?

Are you one of those "God in Christ" believers?

Jesus is the history of what happens when mankind invents a god by turning a mere human male into a god.

And it is only the crazy, messed-up mind of mankind that can come up with a crazy story of "a father murdering his own son as some so called 'sacrifice for sin'" which by the way, has done NOTHING to make the world perfect and sin-free.

The world is still the same f*cked up place now as it was then, with poverty, death, sickness, war, and hate.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626881 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The uneducated nonsense of the Topix atheists is better?
Excuse me?

You call people "uneducated" just because they don't believe the fairy tale that a wizard with a magic wand poofed us here out of nowhere?

Oh yes, you HAVE taken up permanent residence in Bassackwardsville!
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626882 May 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> Really? <quoted text> Hitler was no Christian and despised Christianity. <quoted text> There are folks who actually say there is no such thing as a stupid question.
<quoted text> You seem to think a Christian is anyone who claims he is Christian no matter what that person does. How stupid is that?
So I guess it would be "stupid" of me to think that you're a "real Christian" because of what you're doing here with the nasty tone and name calling, right?

REAL Christians don't call their fellow "god's creations" stupid, right?

Right???

Because, after all, just because you say you're Christian doesn't mean you are, right?

Right???

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#626883 May 27, 2013
True Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Yes
Why?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626884 May 27, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>It was forbidden by the God of Israel and is akin to "spilling seed". Beginning with Adam and Eve, it was necessary for people to procreate and you can't do that by committing sodomy. Only the children of Israel were forbidden from engaging in sodomy for this reason, they would be as numerous as the sand of the sea. It's probably going to be a law that will be changed.
Well then, since I'm a child of America and not a child of Israel, I can sodomize my wife all I want...

I'm fixed, I have no seed to spill, just the messy white stuff ;)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626885 May 27, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
A company that supplies rifles to the military was putting Bible verses on the gun-sites a few years back and they had some bad press over it. I think they still do it.
I think when atheists picked them up they burned their hands..:-)
Yea, they slyly had bible verses hidden in the serial numbers.

That's too deceptive, is agree with that being stopped. Not everyone wants a bible verse on their military issued gun...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626886 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>It's not about "those other people" right now, so stop trying to deflect from your bad behavior.
"B-b-but they do it too!" is not a valid defense.
Well when you bitch about what "religionists" do I gotta fire back. Especially when EVERY group of people do it.

Will you bitch at the gays for making gay jokes, too?

Shutthefuckup

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626887 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>So that means we don't have free will and are destined to make ourselves extinct because "god created us" that way.
Terrific.
Human self-extinction was god's will.
SMMFH. Your god is a shcizo sicko.
Why are you worshipping a schizo sicko who made us want to kill off our whole species by its own hand?
I didn't know God wanted humans to make themselves extinct.

Please supply the scripture that says that.

"B-b-but, but, but.... It's OBVIOUS!" ain't gonna work.

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626888 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>And Jesus was JUST A HUMAN MALE, NOT a "god" you moron, so stop acting like a mortal human can be a god.
Hmmm... You might be on to something there...

"Jesus was JUST A HUMAN MALE, NOT a "god" "

Please supply evidence for that claim.

Go.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626889 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>No, your "fav" would be the pretzel, since you're so good at twisting people's words.
Never tried the pretzel.

Is that a kama sutra thing?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626890 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me?
You call people "uneducated" just because they don't believe the fairy tale that a wizard with a magic wand poofed us here out of nowhere?
Oh yes, you HAVE taken up permanent residence in Bassackwardsville!
Haha!

HA HA HA !!

Ahahahahahaaaaa !!!!

Oh, that's rich. Here, try this:

Excuse me?

You call people "uneducated" just because they believe in God?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626891 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I really don't think it matters if Hitler was a Christian or not. I think no matter what his religious dance was, he still would've done the atrocities that he committed.
However, in this discussion forum I think the atheists really want to make Hitler out to be a Christian because it makes them feel better that a man as evil as that could believe in the religion they have chosen not to.
Yeah, right...the same way you religionists always drag out examples like Mao and Stalin, even though they DID NOT kill FOR atheism, to make atheists out to be killers because they "don't believe".
And on top of that, you accuse atheists of killing more people, when today's religious gangfights are killing tens of thousands of innocent people each day - and all over what is basically a story.
Since when does nonbelief equate to being a killer?
Why kill for something NOT there?
Furthermore, why would any atheist "want to feel better" because Hitler may or may have not been catholic? Hell, I heard somewhere that Hitler was HALF-JEW! That's just your own sick interpretation of how you think their minds work and is not true at all.
If you were such a devoted "believer" you would not be sitting here telling lie after lie after lie.
You

Are

Just

Another

Phony

Hypocrite.

Pssh. Penny a dozen. And you want people to believe?

In what? Phony hypocrite liars?

Welcome to Bassackwardsville.

The human race is in SO much trouble.

And we've got nukes and chemicals, too? GAAAAADS. SMMFH.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626892 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha!
HA HA HA !!
Ahahahahahaaaaa !!!!
Oh, that's rich. Here, try this:
Excuse me?
You call people "uneducated" just because they believe in God?
Excuse ME?
You called people "uneducated" just because they don't believe your story?

That's YOUR stupid opinion and NOT FACT.

And it's you twisting my words again and putting words in my mouth.

That won't make anyone believe. You're not helping your cause.

For a believer, you sure ACT "uneducated"... perhaps that speaks for itself in your case...
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626893 May 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Never tried the pretzel.
Is that a kama sutra thing?
You do the pretzel all the time on this forum.

Your twisted thoughts express themselves right here.

You believe in a god that has basically set the human race "he created" on a course to certain failure, which will lead to self-extinction.

WTH do you think we built bombs for? To eat?
NO. To destroy.

Why?

Because your book said your god said this would happen.

"It was prophesized". Predicted, and as if it was, predictable.

I can't understand for the life of me why you can't see why people would have a little difficulty believing that this god exists.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626894 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse ME?
You called people "uneducated" just because they don't believe your story?
That's YOUR stupid opinion and NOT FACT.
And it's you twisting my words again and putting words in my mouth.
That won't make anyone believe. You're not helping your cause.
For a believer, you sure ACT "uneducated"... perhaps that speaks for itself in your case...
Nope. It's just fuckinghilarious that so many atheists think their path is the "more educated" one.

Another atheist belief...
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626895 May 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> The only reason Topix dickweeds ask why is because they know it is an argument even they cannot make although most would like to think Hitler was a Christian there is far too much evidence against such a preposterous claim.
Certainly can't call you a true Christian, huh, Beanhead?

Your "god" really "created" YOU? BAHAHAHA!!!

What does THAT say for your "god" creating derelicts like you?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626896 May 27, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>You do the pretzel all the time on this forum.
Your twisted thoughts express themselves right here.
You believe in a god that has basically set the human race "he created" on a course to certain failure, which will lead to self-extinction.
WTH do you think we built bombs for? To eat?
NO. To destroy.
Why?
Because your book said your god said this would happen.
"It was prophesized". Predicted, and as if it was, predictable.
I can't understand for the life of me why you can't see why people would have a little difficulty believing that this god exists.
If that were true, why are non-Christian and atheist countries making bombs, too? Hmm?

You're a conspiracy theory loon. I bet you think the moon landing was a hoax and 9-11 was perpetrated by the US gov't....
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#626897 May 27, 2013
lightbeamrider wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know about that.
<quoted text> BS. Many resisted, held to their Christian convictions. Many Christians transferred to Russian Front and were considered 2nd class soldiers. Many Catholic Priests nuns either killed or sent to concentration camps. The Pope at that time used the vatican to hide Jews. There was resistance. <quoted text> You sound like an anti Semite along with your anti Christian bigotry. I hope even atheists here will take note and reject your message assuming there are at least some reasonable atheists here smart enough to decipher the swill you are dishing out.
SMH. No no, no, it is YOU who is dishing out the swill of LIES, sweetheart.

There is not a HINT of anti-Semitism or anti-Christian in his post, so stop sitting here lying and running your OWN ANTI-MUSLIM campaign, you phony hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min pusherman_ 584,162
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min truth 3,450
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 32 min AussieBobby 226
Bogazici SIEMENS TARABYA MAHALLESİ ( 299 1... 33 min homeson 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 40,144
john wayne was gay (Nov '07) 2 hr who 232
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 270,662
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr lightbeamrider 611,847
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr duststorm 442,863
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web