|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nice backpedal. You did make the claim, you nutter. Capital punishment has zero deterrent effect and no effect on recidivism rates. Take a deep breath. You're losing your final grasp on whatever sanity you still possessed. Please don't hurt anyone today, BTK.
Capital, not Capitol you mis-educated twit.
There were hardly any rapes or murders committed? Please cite your source. You are a looney bird.
Thank you. That's what I was asking him for, and he brilliantly provided me with proof that yes, the jews did in fact practice capital punishment. Well, no shit.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>

Those cases of "justifiable" public executions was their CUSTOM back then and it was their LAWS. And Those who recieved it, i am sure they was Guilty of the Crime committed.... It's the same thing as our custom and laws of this modern day. But its a different form of Capitol punishment we hold today as compared back then.
Even if, somehow, a mistake was never made, and every single execution was "just" in the sense that the guilty had actually committed a crime, the practice is nevertheless unjustifiable. Just because something is "the law" does not mean it is right. Killing a man for stealing? Killing his entire family as well? This is moral to you simply because your god says so? Sick.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy/huh....hmmmm?
No, hiding. Remember, everyone who disagrees with you is hiding.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Every day, apparently.
Good thing you showed up to give RR some support, nano.

The poor guy is like those fighters who were in the ring with Muhammad Ali for a couple of rounds.

Help him out; he needs it.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nice backpedal. You did make the claim, you nutter. Capital punishment has zero deterrent effect and no effect on recidivism rates. Take a deep breath. You're losing your final grasp on whatever sanity you still possessed. Please don't hurt anyone today, BTK.
Capital, not Capitol you mis-educated twit.
There were hardly any rapes or murders committed? Please cite your source. You are a looney bird.
If you can come up with a source that gives the crime rate and murder statistic's in the 4th century and up, by all means provide it to me?

The part that said Israel had less crimes and murder was low,, come from the sight i provided.. I did not write that, nor say that. The wiki link said that. Read the link and see for yourself.

But here is all i could find of up to date statistics that compare crime rate between Isael and the United States. And its "shockingly" a big difference! Not to say it's all because of the deterrent of Capital punishment, but it's obvious what they have taught the younger generation about "good" morals and respect for the laws of God, according to their "belief" in the OT..

http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/Israel/Un...
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"In" the Top stories forum, which neither you or apocalypse owns, i.e., it's a public forum. Get over it, wormbait.
You're very confused. I wasn't trying to dissuade anyone from posting. I love when godbot s post. It shows how uneducated and delusional Christians need to be to promote their immoral dogma. Worm bait? So, your body goes to Heben? Why do we need al those ecology-damaging cemeteries in a land full of Christians, then? Funny how Jesus' body went along with him but everybody else leaves their's behind. Just another nail in the BS story, eh? Care to buy a bridge, charlatan bait?
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Every day, apparently.
Nope. It's fun smacking you idiots around.
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy/huh....hmmmm?
Thank you for the concession speech, loon.
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never turn you into a fake Cjristian.
Monkey cones! Another concession speech.
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretending that the only time I post is while I'm on the clock, pissy.
I'm not pretending anything, twit. 5 hours a day you are either stealing from your family or your employer. That's your reality, not mine.
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to buy you a new irony meter....
You proclaim word salad and decoder rings on us theists, then turn around and twist it up yourself by taking two separate verses from two separate books and pretend like they go together.
Hypocrite.
<quoted text>
Uh-huh...
So you go from word salad to a goal post change.
Nice play, but don't change the subject.
ai addressed the subject but your inability to comprehend is of legend.
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for keeping count.
Someone has to...
Topix keeps count. I just report your inanity.

“Today we pray”

Since: Jul 12

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Monkey cones! Another concession speech.
Ignoring your babbling isn't conceding.

It's ignoring.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can come up with a source that gives the crime rate and murder statistic's in the 4th century and up, by all means provide it to me?
The part that said Israel had less crimes and murder was low,, come from the sight i provided.. I did not write that, nor say that. The wiki link said that. Read the link and see for yourself.
But here is all i could find of up to date statistics that compare crime rate between Isael and the United States. And its "shockingly" a big difference! Not to say it's all because of the deterrent of Capital punishment, but it's obvious what they have taught the younger generation about "good" morals and respect for the laws of God, according to their "belief" in the OT..
http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/Israel/Un...
Wow. How does your mind do this? You espouse the power of capital punishment as a deterrent, and then when you compare the US (which is big on capital punishment) with Israel (which does not have capital punishment except for "war crimes") and find that we have much worse crime, you change your story. Now it's not capital punishment, it's "respect for god."

If people behaved according to their "belief" in the OT, we would be a nation of savages. We would stone people in the streets. We would murder women for having sex. Is that attractive to you?

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not pretending anything, twit. 5 hours a day you are either stealing from your family or your employer. That's your reality, not mine.
Uh-huh....

And whom I'm posting while on break or lunch, before work, when the kids aren't home & the wife is at work......?

You're pretending.

But at least your keeping track. Keep up the good work.

“Today we pray”

"tomorrow we win"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Topix keeps count. I just report your inanity.
Topic doesn't keep count on how many hours a day a person might post.

You're pretending to know.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Even if, somehow, a mistake was never made, and every single execution was "just" in the sense that the guilty had actually committed a crime, the practice is nevertheless unjustifiable. Just because something is "the law" does not mean it is right. Killing a man for stealing? Killing his entire family as well? This is moral to you simply because your god says so? Sick.
You are missing the point, in order for God, a country or what have you, to establish a method for preventing Evil and wrongful acts to occur, they have to be a law in place to "enforce" punishment for disobedience and law breakers.. For some as yourself, think that those methods are inmoral and unfair,, along with every "Guilty" convict setting in prison think that way.

You think God is unfair in many things,, why is that?

Tell us timmy, what your "definition" of a Fair and just punishment of a person who is GUILTY of, lets say raping a 7 year old little girl multiple times and then murdering her, chopping up her remains, and disregarding it as trash???

Please tell us your verdict?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are missing the point, in order for God, a country or what have you, to establish a method for preventing Evil and wrongful acts to occur, they have to be a law in place to "enforce" punishment for disobedience and law breakers.. For some as yourself, think that those methods are inmoral and unfair,, along with every "Guilty" convict setting in prison think that way.
You think God is unfair in many things,, why is that?
Tell us timmy, what your "definition" of a Fair and just punishment of a person who is GUILTY of, lets say raping a 7 year old little girl multiple times and then murdering her, chopping up her remains, and disregarding it as trash???
Please tell us your verdict?
Why are you muddying the issue? I did not take issue with justice as an abstract concept, you dolt, I took issue with the concept of public execution and the notion of execution as a just punishment for theft. I also disagree with the idea of "transferred guilt" whereby, according to your story, the family of the thief was executed with him. You listed these as "legitimate," and you also espoused public execution as a deterrent. Your morality is backwards and barbaric.

I did not say that justice, as a concept, is inherently unfair. Those who threaten society need to be prevented from doing so. We can accomplish this goal without becoming animals ourselves, however. It is simply wrong to kill a man for stealing, no matter what your book tells you.

Also, god doesn't exist as far as we know, so no, I don't think he is unfair. I think that your god myths describe situations that could be described as "unfair," however. Or did you think it was reasonable for the family of a thief to be executed for his crimes?
Joseph is Jesus father

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that is true.
But how us a layman supposed to know which scientists are honest and which ones aren't?
By results.

You can also use the scenario about physicians.
How does one know as a layman which doctors are honest and which ones aren't?

By results.
Joseph is Jesus father

Lansdowne, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
What you know to be fact could be proven false by someone else, meaning your fact was actually never a fact.
His do you determine what is and is not factual so you don't have to question it?
Again, by results.

Do you question whether 1+1=2 or do you accept it from results?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 594,741 - 594,760 of679,601
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

686 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Raw Steroid Powders for sale 4 min Ravish mittal 3
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Anthony MN 511,839
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 min IPSEC 216,515
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 14 min RFD 38,000
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 20 min wilderide 89,430
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 25 min RFD 380
Gay Snapchat Names 25 min Coklover14 1,300
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Pegasus 250,312
teen snapchat nudes 4 hr Natej696 107
•••
•••
•••