|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was many moons ago. The "new Atheist" trend now days is nothing compared to X, and micah and a few others back in the day.
I was posting with a different name, "Curious2no" back then. I left topix for a while, and forgot my password so i couldnt get my account back.. Show's how long i was gone,lol.
Anyways, thanks and likewise pleased to meet ya again...
Ey things have changed here over the years. There's still plenty of good heads about though.

Yes I remember you now as C2N. It's like that after you have a break, I've struggled to remember my password!

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, you're right. They DO talk strange.
http://youtu.be/fw7Mm1bF3Cs
Check the out the england midlands black country accent. That's another good'n.

Dodge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent was a part of Adams' anatomy. The serpent itself did not speak, Adam did and talked Eve into oral sex or sodomy. Adam was told not to eat from the tree before Eve was created. Adam himself was the tree of (carnal) knowledge and if there is such a thing as original sin, only boys inherit it. You've heard the saying, "all men are dogs" and original sin is an unnatural or excessive sexual desire.
The sick thing is that eve then got Adam to taste the 'fruit' after her! I suppose that would have been easier after he had a rib removed. It's all starting to make sense now...Maybe the bible is true.

Dodge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So.....
Adam's cock told Eve to eat the "forbidden fruit"?
Kinky.
And then the one eyed trouser snake was banished from the garden of eden.

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "afer" they have been found "guilty" of it. I know they are cases still pending,thats happened decades ago where they didnt have all the forensic of the DNA process, and other means of proving evidence. You guys are overlooking it, when i say "have proving them guilty" beyond a reasonable doubt.
And what has happened to these innocent children and women by these sicko's isn't barbaric and evil??
All rapists are potential murderers.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God never told Adam & Eve not to have anal sex, you're making that up.
In fact, the bible says,To the pure, all things are pure.(Titus 1:15).
The Lord created your body, and no part of it is imperfect or unclean.
So anal sex between a married couple is not frowned upon.
Sodomy is anal or oral sex. I don't even understand why anybody would want to engage in anal sex anyway, except male homosexuals where sodomy is their only option. Adam and Eve were commanded not to perform oral sex, it's a given they wouldn't do anything anally. God knew Adams' nature, that he's a sex offender. You are also using the NT to support your beliefs which I do not accept.

Dodge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so much a frown as a wince..

I'll stop now.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
God is called "Father" 260 times on the bible.
How many times is He called "Mother"?
I've never counted them. God is usually referred to in the male vernacular because God wanted people to think she is a man. It's obviously worked. Where the OT differentiates between male and female, it says God is female. You have to be weaned from Christianity before you can understand basic truths.

Dodge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>All rapists are potential murderers.
I want to disagree with you as I'm sure this lacks evidence. But given the nature of a rapist and the fact I despise them then I'll go along with it.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that anal and oral would be considered synonymous with "spilling seed", biblically speaking.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to disagree with you as I'm sure this lacks evidence. But given the nature of a rapist and the fact I despise them then I'll go along with it.
I said "potential", asshat. Each one has a moment when he considers killing his victim to keep them from telling on him. each victim that is allowed to live lives with that fear in their mind..."Will he come back and kill me later?" There are threats made, like when the rapists says if the victim tells he'll kill some family member of theirs. Until you have been a victim of rape your opinion doesn't mean shyt.
Huh

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I don't believe God created Himself so I can't entertain that question.
<quoted text>
What makes you assume an eternal being needs to be created?
What makes you assume a universe needs to be created? You are falling prey to special pleading, which is where Kalam's Cosmological Argument falls woefully flat.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Sodomy is anal or oral sex. I don't even understand why anybody would want to engage in anal sex anyway, except male homosexuals where sodomy is their only option. Adam and Eve were commanded not to perform oral sex, it's a given they wouldn't do anything anally. God knew Adams' nature, that he's a sex offender. You are also using the NT to support your beliefs which I do not accept.
Everybody has an option, a choice. You opted for making an ass of yourself. Go figure....literally.

Dodge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think that anal and oral would be considered synonymous with "spilling seed", biblically speaking.
Yeah but there's spillage even in the conventional way too. Unless you swallowed a dyson.

I need a mind wash. Remind me why we're going here?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You do not have to physically see something standing in front of you to have evidence for it. There are other, scientific ways of gathering evidence. Strangely, all of the evidence we have points towards a common ancestor and none of it points to a god.
Also, I have never declared that god doesn't exist. I can say with near certainty that your god doesn't exist, unless he specifically designed the world to make his existence appear unlikely. That would be kind of a dick move, though.
timn17 wrote:
You do not have to physically see something standing in front of you to have evidence for it.
Good.

Then when you're atheist buddies asked me retarded questions like "show me a picture of God", or "show me gods YouTube page", you should be right there to shut them up and tell them how illogical those requests are.

But you probably won't.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is execution but I don't see you championing THAT cause. Fkg hypocrite.
No, it's not. You can't execute a non sentient being.

I don't think that anyone should choose to get an abortion without careful consideration, but the option is necessary.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Good.
Then when you're atheist buddies asked me retarded questions like "show me a picture of God", or "show me gods YouTube page", you should be right there to shut them up and tell them how illogical those requests are.
But you probably won't.
I have never seen someone ask you to show them a picture of god. What we ask for is evidence, any evidence, and you always deflect with "that's between you and god." When a cult member can use the same debate tactics as you do, you might want to rethink your reasoning.

Dodge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I said "potential", asshat. Each one has a moment when he considers killing his victim to keep them from telling on him. each victim that is allowed to live lives with that fear in their mind..."Will he come back and kill me later?" There are threats made, like when the rapists says if the victim tells he'll kill some family member of theirs. Until you have been a victim of rape your opinion doesn't mean shyt.
Steady on. I understand that. What I'm saying is it's impossible to say that it's a fact that ALL rapists are potential murderers.

For what its worth I agree with you, I believe that too. That's why I said I want to disagree with you, but I wont. In a world that is governed by absolute evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt(topix style) unfortunately that isn't a common held belief. Otherwise rapists would never be released as they would be deeamed to dangerous to release.

Now lets refrain from name calling Nano, I don't fancy a slanging match tonight.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the out the england midlands black country accent. That's another good'n.
LMAO! Thanks. Here's what I found.

http://youtu.be/NqIcbLkY2iY

Here's some drunk, ignorant rednecks and their opinions on the "A-rabs"...

http://youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>God never told Adam & Eve not to have anal sex, you're making that up.

In fact, the bible says,“To the pure, all things are pure.”(Titus 1:15).

By who?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

428 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min Commander Bunny 256,448
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min marge 532,620
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Strength and Honor 172,337
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 13 min Al Capone 3,949
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 20 min shyam 4,579
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 23 min sss223 398
Nine Eleven 26 min passing by 6
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 2 hr Larry 122
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 11 hr Helga 72
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••