“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626513 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think that anal and oral would be considered synonymous with "spilling seed", biblically speaking.
I've had a vasectomy.

I have no seed to spill.

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626514 May 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you assume a universe needs to be created? You are falling prey to special pleading, which is where Kalam's Cosmological Argument falls woefully flat.
I didn't say that I think the universe needs to be created, did I?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626515 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen someone ask you to show them a picture of god. What we ask for is evidence, any evidence, and you always deflect with "that's between you and god." When a cult member can use the same debate tactics as you do, you might want to rethink your reasoning.
Ok, but when you see someone say that, you'll interject on logic's behalf, right?

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#626516 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you don't like anal and you want everyone else to not like anal, too. Is that right?
My wife happens to really enjoy it, it gets her off in a different way than vaginal sex.
And why would you say that anal sex is a male homosexuals "only option"? Never heard of a hand job or a blow job?
Where are you getting that "Adam was a sex offender"? Supply the scripture that supports that claim.
You want to hold on to that woman with two hands.

No pun intended :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626517 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Steady on. I understand that. What I'm saying is it's impossible to say that it's a fact that ALL rapists are potential murderers.
For what its worth I agree with you, I believe that too. That's why I said I want to disagree with you, but I wont. In a world that is governed by absolute evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt(topix style) unfortunately that isn't a common held belief. Otherwise rapists would never be released as they would be deeamed to dangerous to release.
Now lets refrain from name calling Nano, I don't fancy a slanging match tonight.
'Tonight'?!

It's 12:40 PM....

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626518 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It must of been.
We've really cracked the code here tonight.
Indeed....

If you still need a mind wash, I suggest Jack Daniels.

Dodge

#626519 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
'Tonight'?!
It's 12:40 PM....
Wow you are quite deep in the state from us. We seem to have an 8 hours time difference.

Dodge

#626521 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed....
If you still need a mind wash, I suggest Jack Daniels.
God knows Jack is a weakness of mine.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626523 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to hold on to that woman with two hands.
No pun intended :)
Oh, she's my life, my love, my Playmate, my everything.

And she makes killer sammiches.

No pun intended.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626524 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are quite deep in the state from us. We seem to have an 8 hours time difference.
Lol, I'm glad you didn't take that post seriously...(some knuckleheads would've...)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#626525 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
God knows Jack is a weakness of mine.
Yup!

Jack's my best friend.

And my worse enemy.

I love to hate him :)

Dodge

#626526 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, she's my life, my love, my Playmate, my everything.
And she makes killer sammiches.
No pun intended.
Well a healthy relationship is indeed healthy my man.

Dodge

#626527 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, I'm glad you didn't take that post seriously...(some knuckleheads would've...)
There's no need for BS at the end of the day. We're all in it together whether we like it or not. I hate pointless bickering.

Dodge

#626528 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup!
Jack's my best friend.
And my worse enemy.
I love to hate him :)
LOL I'm very much a top shelf drinker. Jack is one of the best there.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#626529 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's not. You can't execute a non sentient being.
I don't think that anyone should choose to get an abortion without careful consideration, but the option is necessary.
And, yet, some of your comrades-in-arms have been struggling to grant "personhood" and "rights" to ape zygotes. How fkg noble of them...NOT!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...

More hypocrisy from the far leftist extremists.

They argue that it is immoral to deny an *individual*(zygote) the "right to a future", i.e., to *possibly* existing.

Location hidden

#626530 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Steady on. I understand that. What I'm saying is it's impossible to say that it's a fact that ALL rapists are potential murderers.
For what its worth I agree with you, I believe that too. That's why I said I want to disagree with you, but I wont. In a world that is governed by absolute evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt(topix style) unfortunately that isn't a common held belief. Otherwise rapists would never be released as they would be deeamed to dangerous to release.
Now lets refrain from name calling Nano, I don't fancy a slanging match tonight.
You claimed that there was no evidence, but there IS evidence in the minds of the victims. You saying there is none is not proof that there is none. You cannot say, with certainty, that it is "impossible to say" that all rapists are potential murders based solely on your "belief". YOU cannot know what goes through the mind of every rapists. I know that they do consider their options before, "during" and after the event. No man "accidentally" restrains and rapes a woman, and how many have you ever heard of that admits to it if they ever see the inside of a courtroom? Maybe, if they are pleading to something lesser. I'm sure most *wish* they had killed their victim and hid the body but they sure as shit aren't going to say THAT to anybody, including their attorney, mom or priest. Very few people admit to exactly how monstrous they are inside.

Location hidden

#626531 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had a vasectomy.
I have no seed to spill.
:)
It must be an immense relief to you...

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrases_from_The... 's_Guide_to_the_Galaxy#Knowing _where_one.27s_towel_is"

...not needing to always keep a towel on hand anymore, but I've heard that one before. At least keep an extra pair of Ray Bans around for company, please. ;)

Location hidden

#626532 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It must of been.
We've really cracked the code here tonight.
"Tonight?" It's 3:37 P.M here.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#626533 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is execution but I don't see you championing THAT cause. Fkg hypocrite.
Ill let you say the other word, but i will call em a hypocrite!

Grinn...

Location hidden

#626534 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Good.
Then when you're atheist buddies asked me retarded questions like "show me a picture of God", or "show me gods YouTube page", you should be right there to shut them up and tell them how illogical those requests are.
But you probably won't.
I find it funny that radical Topix atheists decide to claim that only one individual out of all humankind "never existed". ;)

Just one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 12 min Ricky F 53,225
Interracial experience-Mexican men and Black women (Jul '12) 23 min tamyaR 105
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min NEWS-FLASH 174,531
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Robert F 550,796
Are Alopecia treatments just one big scam? 30 min Alopecia 1
Hair Loss Black Book 31 min Alopecia 1
Michelle Nunn policy 50 min Obama 5
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Dorian_Gay 262,069
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 602,762
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr KiMare 96,409

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE