|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>because excluding radicals isn't rational even if it makes you comfortable.
fyi i'm an atheist and i don't practice an organized religion.
and again i never stated that "believing" in evolution leads to amorality.
i believe in evolution. i don't believe in over rationalizing.
nature is impartial even if you aren't
Yes, it is. If we know that someone has shown the ability and desire to brutalize others, it is rational to isolate them so that it doesn't happen to anyone else.

You're being an idiot. Are you suggesting that it is "rational" to allow "natural selection" to take it's course by allowing murdered to roam the streets, culling the population? Really?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm from the UK. We have also a huge variation in accents. Yeah like American accents, it's just I struggle with spelling anyway, let alone have to deal with an American spell check! LOL.
I quite like the Cally accent as it goes :)
The worst Brit accent has to be the Birmingham accent. Google it.
Holy crap, you're right. They DO talk strange.

http://youtu.be/fw7Mm1bF3Cs
harpocrates

Rockholds, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it is. If we know that someone has shown the ability and desire to brutalize others, it is rational to isolate them so that it doesn't happen to anyone else.
so isolating someone basically takes away their free will to do anything and everything they want but what else does it force them to do? without that rage, anger, apathy towards others where does the focus go? that energy can't be destroyed; so where does it go?
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You're being an idiot.
cool, i'd rather be an idiot in your eyes than live like you do. with the self-righteous pretension that you're above it all.
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you suggesting that it is "rational" to allow "natural selection" to take it's course by allowing murdered to roam the streets, culling the population? Really?
you obviously promote the idea of natural selection as nature's ideal, what happened to the ideal?

i never suggested culling anything. i asked a question. you're the one making assumptive remarks. that isn't rational. you're acting out of ignorance when you act irrational because that is subjective.

natural selection allows for the idea of the evolution of all things; which includes consciousness. bigger doesn't always mean better. stronger doesn't always mean better; then how do you focus that energy if bigger and stronger aren't necessarily better?

you rethink your opinion, point of view, your position, and then you test it.

it's simple

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>We were all created in the image of God, male and female. If God is both male and female, and is not a hermaphrodite, God must be female. Eve was created from a rib taken from Adam and was called Woman because she was taken out of Man. Women are also men but men are not women. The serpent was an earthly creation for sexual purposes.
Well first, if God is a female, why do we call him Father?

Second, what the f_ck is this?!

"If God is both male and female ... God must be female"

O_o

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

xianity is EVIL wrote:

and If man was made from dust,why is there still dust?
You know the strangest thing happened, I made a sammich with bread from my pantry.

When I was done, there was still more bread in the pantry.

Odd, I know.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not. That is not what I wrote, rottencrotch.
Um, ya you did.

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. It's fun smacking you idiots around.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>All life came from one life is incorrect. It was shown to you yet you continue to repeat it. This makes you willfully dishonest, Koresh.
A common ancestor is an organism which is the shared ancestor of two or more different descendant groups of organisms, yes?

ToE claims that all life on earth has a common ancestor - basically that all life came from one life, one common ancestor.

There's no evidence if that, but you buy into it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:

I don't believe God created Himself so I can't entertain that question.
Huh wrote:
Then what did?
What makes you assume an eternal being needs to be created?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What were they doing with the serpent?
The serpent was a part of Adams' anatomy. The serpent itself did not speak, Adam did and talked Eve into oral sex or sodomy. Adam was told not to eat from the tree before Eve was created. Adam himself was the tree of (carnal) knowledge and if there is such a thing as original sin, only boys inherit it. You've heard the saying, "all men are dogs" and original sin is an unnatural or excessive sexual desire.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>so isolating someone basically takes away their free will to do anything and everything they want but what else does it force them to do? without that rage, anger, apathy towards others where does the focus go? that energy can't be destroyed; so where does it go?
<quoted text>cool, i'd rather be an idiot in your eyes than live like you do. with the self-righteous pretension that you're above it all.
<quoted text>you obviously promote the idea of natural selection as nature's ideal, what happened to the ideal?
i never suggested culling anything. i asked a question. you're the one making assumptive remarks. that isn't rational. you're acting out of ignorance when you act irrational because that is subjective.
natural selection allows for the idea of the evolution of all things; which includes consciousness. bigger doesn't always mean better. stronger doesn't always mean better; then how do you focus that energy if bigger and stronger aren't necessarily better?
it's simple
Just stop it. Goodness. Poe.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent was a part of Adams' anatomy. The serpent itself did not speak, Adam did and talked Eve into oral sex or sodomy. Adam was told not to eat from the tree before Eve was created. Adam himself was the tree of (carnal) knowledge and if there is such a thing as original sin, only boys inherit it. You've heard the saying, "all men are dogs" and original sin is an unnatural or excessive sexual desire.
So.....

Adam's cock told Eve to eat the "forbidden fruit"?

Kinky.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
if god made Adam from dust,why did he need woman to create his son?
and If man was made from dust,why is there still dust?
God created the first man from mud, Eve was created from something living, a rib. At the time of this creation both of them were called "Adam" and it may refer to Adam and his first wife, Lilith, who was also created from mud. All of us are created by a woman, our mother and God.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "afer" they have been found "guilty" of it. I know they are cases still pending,thats happened decades ago where they didnt have all the forensic of the DNA process, and other means of proving evidence. You guys are overlooking it, when i say "have proving them guilty" beyond a reasonable doubt.
And what has happened to these innocent children and women by these sicko's isn't barbaric and evil??
They still at times get dna evidence wrong, and sometimes even fabricated or contaminated and planted.

Sure the crime can be horrendous, barbaric, or even evil.
Doe's that mean we have to be? The death penalty is only in a few places anymore.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A common ancestor is an organism which is the shared ancestor of two or more different descendant groups of organisms, yes?
ToE claims that all life on earth has a common ancestor - basically that all life came from one life, one common ancestor.
There's no evidence if that, but you buy into it.

There is evidence of that. The similarity of our DNA is evidence.
But the changes in the fossil record and biogeography both also point toward common descent.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
But the changes in the fossil record and biogeography both also point toward common descent.
But jeebus might have made our dna look like that to test our faith! Don't you see? Any scientific discovery can be thrown under the veil of "maybe god did it like that on purpose."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent was a part of Adams' anatomy. The serpent itself did not speak, Adam did and talked Eve into oral sex or sodomy. Adam was told not to eat from the tree before Eve was created. Adam himself was the tree of (carnal) knowledge and if there is such a thing as original sin, only boys inherit it. You've heard the saying, "all men are dogs" and original sin is an unnatural or excessive sexual desire.
Believe it or not, some women enjoy oral sex and sodomy. Crazy, I know. Sometimes they even like sex! Those harlots!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first, if God is a female, why do we call him Father?
Second, what the f_ck is this?!
"If God is both male and female ... God must be female"
O_o
God is called father and mother, son and daughter, husband and wife, man and woman. God wanted humanity to think she was a man, that's why God wouldn't tell her name when Moses asked. If Israel had known the God of Israel was a woman, they would've been weakened by it. It's always been a patriarchal society and women have been subjugated and are considered the weaker sex. God is not weak. There is a lot of scripture that identifies God as female, where it differentiates between male and female.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is this mysterious, elusive common ancestor?

Have you seen it?

Does it have a name?

Does anyone know what it was?

No...?

But you believe it to be true.

Imagine that.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>so isolating someone basically takes away their free will to do anything and everything they want but what else does it force them to do? without that rage, anger, apathy towards others where does the focus go? that energy can't be destroyed; so where does it go?
<quoted text>cool, i'd rather be an idiot in your eyes than live like you do. with the self-righteous pretension that you're above it all.
<quoted text>you obviously promote the idea of natural selection as nature's ideal, what happened to the ideal?
it's simple
LOl,, you have just rattled the cage of a freethinker who cant think for himself..

Cant wait to see his replies...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God is called father and mother, son and daughter, husband and wife, man and woman. God wanted humanity to think she was a man, that's why God wouldn't tell her name when Moses asked. If Israel had known the God of Israel was a woman, they would've been weakened by it. It's always been a patriarchal society and women have been subjugated and are considered the weaker sex. God is not weak. There is a lot of scripture that identifies God as female, where it differentiates between male and female.
Who calls God "father and mother, son and daughter, husband and wife, man and woman"?!?

Other than you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 594,681 - 594,700 of719,807
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

437 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 532,221
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min The Awakener 172,179
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min Remnant of 144000 38,436
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min Dalit Trolls Fixers 114,928
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Dave Nelson 223,974
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 20 min NoStress4me 599,025
Tax Squeal Report Tax Fraud | Tax Schemes 22 min quarrie oriard 1
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 43 min Insults Are Easier 256,337
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••