Comments
594,661 - 594,680 of 732,740 Comments Last updated 38 min ago

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626443 May 26, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:

and If man was made from dust,why is there still dust?
You know the strangest thing happened, I made a sammich with bread from my pantry.

When I was done, there was still more bread in the pantry.

Odd, I know.

Location hidden

#626444 May 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Of course not. That is not what I wrote, rottencrotch.
Um, ya you did.

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. It's fun smacking you idiots around.

Location hidden

#626446 May 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>All life came from one life is incorrect. It was shown to you yet you continue to repeat it. This makes you willfully dishonest, Koresh.
A common ancestor is an organism which is the shared ancestor of two or more different descendant groups of organisms, yes?

ToE claims that all life on earth has a common ancestor - basically that all life came from one life, one common ancestor.

There's no evidence if that, but you buy into it.

Location hidden

#626447 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

I don't believe God created Himself so I can't entertain that question.
Huh wrote:
Then what did?
What makes you assume an eternal being needs to be created?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#626448 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What were they doing with the serpent?
The serpent was a part of Adams' anatomy. The serpent itself did not speak, Adam did and talked Eve into oral sex or sodomy. Adam was told not to eat from the tree before Eve was created. Adam himself was the tree of (carnal) knowledge and if there is such a thing as original sin, only boys inherit it. You've heard the saying, "all men are dogs" and original sin is an unnatural or excessive sexual desire.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#626449 May 26, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>so isolating someone basically takes away their free will to do anything and everything they want but what else does it force them to do? without that rage, anger, apathy towards others where does the focus go? that energy can't be destroyed; so where does it go?
<quoted text>cool, i'd rather be an idiot in your eyes than live like you do. with the self-righteous pretension that you're above it all.
<quoted text>you obviously promote the idea of natural selection as nature's ideal, what happened to the ideal?
i never suggested culling anything. i asked a question. you're the one making assumptive remarks. that isn't rational. you're acting out of ignorance when you act irrational because that is subjective.
natural selection allows for the idea of the evolution of all things; which includes consciousness. bigger doesn't always mean better. stronger doesn't always mean better; then how do you focus that energy if bigger and stronger aren't necessarily better?
you rethink your opinion, point of view, your position, and then you test it.
it's simple
Just stop it. Goodness. Poe.

Location hidden

#626450 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent was a part of Adams' anatomy. The serpent itself did not speak, Adam did and talked Eve into oral sex or sodomy. Adam was told not to eat from the tree before Eve was created. Adam himself was the tree of (carnal) knowledge and if there is such a thing as original sin, only boys inherit it. You've heard the saying, "all men are dogs" and original sin is an unnatural or excessive sexual desire.
So.....

Adam's cock told Eve to eat the "forbidden fruit"?

Kinky.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#626451 May 26, 2013
xianity is EVIL wrote:
<quoted text>
if god made Adam from dust,why did he need woman to create his son?
and If man was made from dust,why is there still dust?
God created the first man from mud, Eve was created from something living, a rib. At the time of this creation both of them were called "Adam" and it may refer to Adam and his first wife, Lilith, who was also created from mud. All of us are created by a woman, our mother and God.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#626452 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "afer" they have been found "guilty" of it. I know they are cases still pending,thats happened decades ago where they didnt have all the forensic of the DNA process, and other means of proving evidence. You guys are overlooking it, when i say "have proving them guilty" beyond a reasonable doubt.
And what has happened to these innocent children and women by these sicko's isn't barbaric and evil??
They still at times get dna evidence wrong, and sometimes even fabricated or contaminated and planted.

Sure the crime can be horrendous, barbaric, or even evil.
Doe's that mean we have to be? The death penalty is only in a few places anymore.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#626453 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A common ancestor is an organism which is the shared ancestor of two or more different descendant groups of organisms, yes?
ToE claims that all life on earth has a common ancestor - basically that all life came from one life, one common ancestor.
There's no evidence if that, but you buy into it.

There is evidence of that. The similarity of our DNA is evidence.
But the changes in the fossil record and biogeography both also point toward common descent.

Location hidden

#626454 May 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
But the changes in the fossil record and biogeography both also point toward common descent.
But jeebus might have made our dna look like that to test our faith! Don't you see? Any scientific discovery can be thrown under the veil of "maybe god did it like that on purpose."

Location hidden

#626455 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The serpent was a part of Adams' anatomy. The serpent itself did not speak, Adam did and talked Eve into oral sex or sodomy. Adam was told not to eat from the tree before Eve was created. Adam himself was the tree of (carnal) knowledge and if there is such a thing as original sin, only boys inherit it. You've heard the saying, "all men are dogs" and original sin is an unnatural or excessive sexual desire.
Believe it or not, some women enjoy oral sex and sodomy. Crazy, I know. Sometimes they even like sex! Those harlots!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#626456 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first, if God is a female, why do we call him Father?
Second, what the f_ck is this?!
"If God is both male and female ... God must be female"
O_o
God is called father and mother, son and daughter, husband and wife, man and woman. God wanted humanity to think she was a man, that's why God wouldn't tell her name when Moses asked. If Israel had known the God of Israel was a woman, they would've been weakened by it. It's always been a patriarchal society and women have been subjugated and are considered the weaker sex. God is not weak. There is a lot of scripture that identifies God as female, where it differentiates between male and female.

Location hidden

#626457 May 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is this mysterious, elusive common ancestor?

Have you seen it?

Does it have a name?

Does anyone know what it was?

No...?

But you believe it to be true.

Imagine that.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#626459 May 26, 2013
harpocrates wrote:
<quoted text>so isolating someone basically takes away their free will to do anything and everything they want but what else does it force them to do? without that rage, anger, apathy towards others where does the focus go? that energy can't be destroyed; so where does it go?
<quoted text>cool, i'd rather be an idiot in your eyes than live like you do. with the self-righteous pretension that you're above it all.
<quoted text>you obviously promote the idea of natural selection as nature's ideal, what happened to the ideal?
i never suggested culling anything. i asked a question. you're the one making assumptive remarks. that isn't rational. you're acting out of ignorance when you act irrational because that is subjective.
natural selection allows for the idea of the evolution of all things; which includes consciousness. bigger doesn't always mean better. stronger doesn't always mean better; then how do you focus that energy if bigger and stronger aren't necessarily better?
you rethink your opinion, point of view, your position, and then you test it.
it's simple
LOl,, you have just rattled the cage of a freethinker who cant think for himself..

Cant wait to see his replies...

Location hidden

#626460 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>God is called father and mother, son and daughter, husband and wife, man and woman. God wanted humanity to think she was a man, that's why God wouldn't tell her name when Moses asked. If Israel had known the God of Israel was a woman, they would've been weakened by it. It's always been a patriarchal society and women have been subjugated and are considered the weaker sex. God is not weak. There is a lot of scripture that identifies God as female, where it differentiates between male and female.
Who calls God "father and mother, son and daughter, husband and wife, man and woman"?!?

Other than you.

Location hidden

#626461 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is this mysterious, elusive common ancestor?
Have you seen it?
Does it have a name?
Does anyone know what it was?
No...?
But you believe it to be true.
Imagine that.
Why don't you apply this same standard of proof to your god belief? Oh right, "it's different." The fact of the matter is that we still have far, far more proof for common descent than we have for god, and it's not for lack of trying on the "god side."
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#626462 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So.....
Adam's cock told Eve to eat the "forbidden fruit"?
Kinky.
This view is gaining in popularity, they ate the banana, not the apple. Sodomy is forbidden in the bible but all fruit is kosher and good for food. If the fruit of the fruit of the tree was literally an apple, there would be a commandment against eating apples.

Location hidden

#626463 May 26, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl,, you have just rattled the cage of a freethinker who cant think for himself..
Cant wait to see his replies...
No, he hasn't. He is a poe and not worth responding to. I'm not even sure what he's saying half the time. This is funny coming from you, who cowered away after your barbaric "morality" was exposed for all to see.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#626464 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>Just stop it. Goodness. Poe.
LOL,, yup there it is!!!

What a response, way to go timmmy....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min andet1987 4,329
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 32 min Falcon 732
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 42 min Absurd Insinuation 257,853
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 58 min Dominick_Fontana 65
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr MUQ1 36,740
Dance Music 1 hr andet1987 7
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Thinking 226,248
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Black Thunder 42 599,834
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Oxbow 538,793
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr bacon hater 94,645
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••