Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>

Those cases of "justifiable" public executions was their CUSTOM back then and it was their LAWS. And Those who recieved it, i am sure they was Guilty of the Crime committed.... I
Yeah, I'm sure everyone executed was guilty. You are sick, BTK, just sick.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the EVIDENCE!
I am related to a chimp/bonobo who is in turn related to all `lower` forms of life. My second chromosome is contains the extra chromosome posessed by chimpanzees.
55% of your DNA ia banana.
60% is insect
75% reptile
40% bacteria
god did not do it you are a product of natural selection and 3.9 billion years of time.
This is supported by every evolutionary discovery to date, faith is not required.
Gravity is just a theory. Intelligent falling is what really happens. When those people leapt from the World Trade Center because religion coerced people to fly planes into buildings, Christian angels gleefully thrust them to the ground at 9.8 meters per second, squared, minus any velocity loss from friction. Those angels love the sound of bodies hitting concrete. They are Christian, after all. Suffering. It's in the book!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
presumably you`re using the term "work" loosely...
Most employers consider spending five hours of their time defending their ego-driven Koresh on the Internet as a very productive use of their time. In fact, most employee manuals encourage the practice.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own words, you think it's ok to hit a 6 month old, too.
Asking as it meets your criteria.
Plain and simple.
Oh, Koresh, I now hope there is a Hell. Hey, you've turned me into a fake Cjristian, just like you, baby beater.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you ask this question. You know your magic decoder ring will magically allow you to claim "Biblical ignorance" if someone provides evidence from your immoral book about the claim. Your crazy "friend" psalms has stated such, yet you never correct that twit on theological positions that go against your decoder ring. You two obviously possess different models. He got the Marquis de Sade version while you must have picked up the Progressive Koresh model.
Matthew 5:48 - You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
John 1:1-3 - In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.
So, perfection begets imperfection, eh? We are so complex that we need an infinitely even more complex, perfect specimen that is somehow magically there on its own, is perfect, but screws up royally and still blames others for its foibles. The pretzel logic required to pretend your ego will live forever because you believe in such nonsense is unfathomable.
I need to buy you a new irony meter....

You proclaim word salad and decoder rings on us theists, then turn around and twist it up yourself by taking two separate verses from two separate books and pretend like they go together.

Hypocrite.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You proclaim word salad and decoder rings on us theists, then turn around and twist it up yourself by taking two separate verses from two separate books and pretend like they go together.
Hypocrite.
Ah, your Progressive Koresh decoder ring strikes again! You're right. No e of it goes together. It is all utter nonsense, a mush mash of contradictions, word salad of the worst order, non-evidential, ignorant, non-testable, non-repeatable, and utterly immoral and ridiculous. Plus, it creates people like you, Koresh, willfully and woefully ignorant, just so their Koresh, baby-beating ego can pretend to live forever. You're pretending, fool.

You don't understand the term word salad. Read your fellow theists posts. Maybe you'll understand it. I am nor using a magic decoder ring. These two scripture contradict one another. It really is that simple, Koresh. It doesn't matter which chapter they are in. Would you care to entertain contradictory scripture that are right next to each other? Will that make you feel better so you can invoke your Progressive Koresh decoder ring again, Koresh?

Yes, it is a ridiculous book. I didn't write it. Those that did were criminal in intent and practice. The motive was to consolidate power and wealth.
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
I must be omniscient, because I predicted this would be your concession speech, Koresh. Now before me, Koresh!
Huh

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
5 hours a day you are stealing from someone in your land of make-believe, Koresh. Whoopie!
OCB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own words, you think it's ok to hit a 6 month old, too.
Asking as it meets your criteria.
Plain and simple.
Look , you moron -what I said was that if in the very unlikely scenario that a six month old baby was doing something that could cause harm to them or others -in a situation like that striking a baby would be better and more appropriate than letting the baby hurt themselves. STOP twisting my words- you are a f*cking creep who isn't even as smart as a six month old baby but who's sure is cunning and you sure CAN be manipulative so I guess that's why you think six months old babies can be manipulative.

I am on record saying I do not think it's okay to ever hit a six month old baby -the likelihood of a six month old baby doing something that could cause injury or harm to themselves or others is highly unlikely but IF such an unlikely situation were to occur and that was the ONLY way to stop the baby from harming themselves or others, then and ONLY then MIGHT hitting a baby be an acceptable course of action.

YOU on the other hand, see nothing wrong with hitting a baby for crying.

You're a sick piece of work -not only because you think hitting babies is fine but because you are trying to twist what I said.

Get lost- which you already are- lost in your world of delusion, LOSER.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>If you thing the universe somehow created itself, explain how and why.
It's being worked on.

Ever hear of the LHC?

Stay tuned.

Or not, as is your nature.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah - "stop" is right. Stop editing my posts to suit your sick notion that heating six-month-old babies is okay.
That's right RR- six-month-old babies in your sick mind " can" be cunning and manipulative...okay?
Better? Not really- you're a moron.
You think playing your little word games makes it any better that you think it's okay to hit six-month-old babies?
It doesn't. You are delusional.
Now you've added "cunning" and claim that I did?!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the EVIDENCE!
I am related to a chimp/bonobo who is in turn related to all `lower` forms of life. My second chromosome is contains the extra chromosome posessed by chimpanzees.
55% of your DNA ia banana.
60% is insect
75% reptile
40% bacteria
god did not do it you are a product of natural selection and 3.9 billion years of time.
This is supported by every evolutionary discovery to date, faith is not required.
LMAO!

You claim to believe "the EVIDENCE", right?

I believe you.

But where's your evidence that "god did not do it"?

Or is it you believe the EVIDENCE for what you want and you believe the LACK OF EVIDENCE for what fits?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
presumably you`re using the term "work" loosely...
Oh don't get upset that I don't work for a Nazi slave driving boss...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>24,860 posts in 10 months. 2,486 posts a month. 100 posts a day, assuming you keep Koresh Day holy, Koresh. Admittedly, your posts are not that deep, so not much thought or time is required for each one. Let's average it out to 3 minutes each. 5 hours a day posting on Topix. 5 hours you have either stolen from your family or your employer, Koresh. 5 hours a day. Imagine what kind of legacy and financial independence you could offer your children if you devoted this time for their future instead of pretending to defend the Koresh you have created in your mind, Koresh. What a waste.
Thank you for keeping count.

Someone has to...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

<quoted text>
Hypocrite.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, your Progressive Koresh decoder ring strikes again! You're right. No e of it goes together. It is all utter nonsense, a mush mash of contradictions, word salad of the worst order, non-evidential, ignorant, non-testable, non-repeatable, and utterly immoral and ridiculous. Plus, it creates people like you, Koresh, willfully and woefully ignorant, just so their Koresh, baby-beating ego can pretend to live forever. You're pretending, fool.
You don't understand the term word salad. Read your fellow theists posts. Maybe you'll understand it. I am nor using a magic decoder ring. These two scripture contradict one another. It really is that simple, Koresh. It doesn't matter which chapter they are in. Would you care to entertain contradictory scripture that are right next to each other? Will that make you feel better so you can invoke your Progressive Koresh decoder ring again, Koresh?
Yes, it is a ridiculous book. I didn't write it. Those that did were criminal in intent and practice. The motive was to consolidate power and wealth.
Uh-huh...

So you go from word salad to a goal post change.

Nice play, but don't change the subject.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

OCB wrote:
<quoted text> Look , you moron -what I said was that if in the very unlikely scenario that a six month old baby was doing something that could cause harm to them or others -in a situation like that striking a baby would be better and more appropriate than letting the baby hurt themselves. STOP twisting my words- you are a f*cking creep who isn't even as smart as a six month old baby but who's sure is cunning and you sure CAN be manipulative so I guess that's why you think six months old babies can be manipulative.
I am on record saying I do not think it's okay to ever hit a six month old baby -the likelihood of a six month old baby doing something that could cause injury or harm to themselves or others is highly unlikely but IF such an unlikely situation were to occur and that was the ONLY way to stop the baby from harming themselves or others, then and ONLY then MIGHT hitting a baby be an acceptable course of action.
YOU on the other hand, see nothing wrong with hitting a baby for crying.
You're a sick piece of work -not only because you think hitting babies is fine but because you are trying to twist what I said.
Get lost- which you already are- lost in your world of delusion, LOSER.
Oh, now it's a "very unlikely scenario"?!

But it's still ok, according to you, to hit a baby.

I love watching you back pedal...
OCB

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've added "cunning" and claim that I did?!
All I can say is in your case it would've been better if when you were six months old if your parents had hit you instead what they did- which obviously was dropping you on your head-one time too many.

You are so off the mark on this it's not even funny.

What IS funny is that you don't even realize it.

PFFT.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Most employers consider spending five hours of their time defending their ego-driven Koresh on the Internet as a very productive use of their time. In fact, most employee manuals encourage the practice.
You're pretending that the only time I post is while I'm on the clock, pissy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Koresh, I now hope there is a Hell. Hey, you've turned me into a fake Cjristian, just like you, baby beater.
I would never turn you into a fake Cjristian.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's being worked on.
Ever hear of the LHC?
Stay tuned.
Or not, as is your nature.
In other words: You don't know and can't answer...

"It's being worked on" is a copout.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 594,501 - 594,520 of715,997
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

575 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min OnlyPatchWork 114,554
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Liam 529,710
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Clearwater 171,395
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 36 min Chess Jurist 440,797
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 40 min andet1987 3,864
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 40 min Charlie Sheen 255,603
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 42 min Hidingfromyou 93,143
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr Shut-Up 60
•••