Comments
594,481 - 594,500 of 734,001 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626261 May 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the EVIDENCE!
I am related to a chimp/bonobo who is in turn related to all `lower` forms of life. My second chromosome is contains the extra chromosome posessed by chimpanzees.
55% of your DNA ia banana.
60% is insect
75% reptile
40% bacteria
god did not do it you are a product of natural selection and 3.9 billion years of time.
This is supported by every evolutionary discovery to date, faith is not required.
LMAO!

You claim to believe "the EVIDENCE", right?

I believe you.

But where's your evidence that "god did not do it"?

Or is it you believe the EVIDENCE for what you want and you believe the LACK OF EVIDENCE for what fits?

Location hidden

#626262 May 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
presumably you`re using the term "work" loosely...
Oh don't get upset that I don't work for a Nazi slave driving boss...

Location hidden

#626263 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>24,860 posts in 10 months. 2,486 posts a month. 100 posts a day, assuming you keep Koresh Day holy, Koresh. Admittedly, your posts are not that deep, so not much thought or time is required for each one. Let's average it out to 3 minutes each. 5 hours a day posting on Topix. 5 hours you have either stolen from your family or your employer, Koresh. 5 hours a day. Imagine what kind of legacy and financial independence you could offer your children if you devoted this time for their future instead of pretending to defend the Koresh you have created in your mind, Koresh. What a waste.
Thank you for keeping count.

Someone has to...

Location hidden

#626264 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
I need to buy you a new irony meter....
You proclaim word salad and decoder rings on us theists, then turn around and twist it up yourself by taking two separate verses from two separate books and pretend like they go together.
Hypocrite.
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Ah, your Progressive Koresh decoder ring strikes again! You're right. No e of it goes together. It is all utter nonsense, a mush mash of contradictions, word salad of the worst order, non-evidential, ignorant, non-testable, non-repeatable, and utterly immoral and ridiculous. Plus, it creates people like you, Koresh, willfully and woefully ignorant, just so their Koresh, baby-beating ego can pretend to live forever. You're pretending, fool.
You don't understand the term word salad. Read your fellow theists posts. Maybe you'll understand it. I am nor using a magic decoder ring. These two scripture contradict one another. It really is that simple, Koresh. It doesn't matter which chapter they are in. Would you care to entertain contradictory scripture that are right next to each other? Will that make you feel better so you can invoke your Progressive Koresh decoder ring again, Koresh?
Yes, it is a ridiculous book. I didn't write it. Those that did were criminal in intent and practice. The motive was to consolidate power and wealth.
Uh-huh...

So you go from word salad to a goal post change.

Nice play, but don't change the subject.

Location hidden

#626265 May 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> Look , you moron -what I said was that if in the very unlikely scenario that a six month old baby was doing something that could cause harm to them or others -in a situation like that striking a baby would be better and more appropriate than letting the baby hurt themselves. STOP twisting my words- you are a f*cking creep who isn't even as smart as a six month old baby but who's sure is cunning and you sure CAN be manipulative so I guess that's why you think six months old babies can be manipulative.
I am on record saying I do not think it's okay to ever hit a six month old baby -the likelihood of a six month old baby doing something that could cause injury or harm to themselves or others is highly unlikely but IF such an unlikely situation were to occur and that was the ONLY way to stop the baby from harming themselves or others, then and ONLY then MIGHT hitting a baby be an acceptable course of action.
YOU on the other hand, see nothing wrong with hitting a baby for crying.
You're a sick piece of work -not only because you think hitting babies is fine but because you are trying to twist what I said.
Get lost- which you already are- lost in your world of delusion, LOSER.
Oh, now it's a "very unlikely scenario"?!

But it's still ok, according to you, to hit a baby.

I love watching you back pedal...
OCB

United States

#626266 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've added "cunning" and claim that I did?!
All I can say is in your case it would've been better if when you were six months old if your parents had hit you instead what they did- which obviously was dropping you on your head-one time too many.

You are so off the mark on this it's not even funny.

What IS funny is that you don't even realize it.

PFFT.

Location hidden

#626267 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Most employers consider spending five hours of their time defending their ego-driven Koresh on the Internet as a very productive use of their time. In fact, most employee manuals encourage the practice.
You're pretending that the only time I post is while I'm on the clock, pissy.

Location hidden

#626268 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Koresh, I now hope there is a Hell. Hey, you've turned me into a fake Cjristian, just like you, baby beater.
I would never turn you into a fake Cjristian.

Location hidden

#626269 May 25, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
It's being worked on.
Ever hear of the LHC?
Stay tuned.
Or not, as is your nature.
In other words: You don't know and can't answer...

"It's being worked on" is a copout.

Location hidden

#626270 May 25, 2013
OCB wrote:
<quoted text> All I can say is in your case it would've been better if when you were six months old if your parents had hit you instead what they did- which obviously was dropping you on your head-one time too many.
You are so off the mark on this it's not even funny.
What IS funny is that you don't even realize it.
PFFT.
OCB: "Quick!!! Change the subject!!"

Since: May 11

UK

#626271 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
You claim to believe "the EVIDENCE", right?
I believe you.
But where's your evidence that "god did not do it"?
Or is it you believe the EVIDENCE for what you want and you believe the LACK OF EVIDENCE for what fits?
And right there you have proven once again that you are driven solely by dogma.

There is no evidence for a god.

Since: May 11

UK

#626272 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Most employers consider spending five hours of their time defending their ego-driven Koresh on the Internet as a very productive use of their time. In fact, most employee manuals encourage the practice.
The blue collar life is such a hard one....
OCB

United States

#626273 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OCB: "Quick!!! Change the subject!!"
Oh please I didn't change anything-what a fool you are.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your day of work posting on Topix- such meaning you have in your life RR-that you are here all the time proves you have no life at all.

But first: when I said it might be okay to hit a baby if in doing so it would prevent them from hurting themselves or others I was trying to give YOU some slack- I'll be sure to never make that mistake again.

You prove yourself to be the measurable cur you are by attempting to twist my words and by trying to make it sound as if I think it's okay to hit babies when I do not and when the truth is you DO think it's okay to hit babies and basically for any reason at all- even for doing what comes naturally to babies- CRYING.

What does not come naturally to six month old babies is engaging in activities that could cause great harm to themselves or others- but it can happen and does happen - very rare as that may be- so for the LAST time- in a circumstance in which hitting a baby would prevent the baby from causing serious injury or harm to themselves or others and if there is no other way to prevent the babies from doing what they're doing other than by hitting them there might not be any other choice but I am very hard-pressed to come up with any scenario in which there would be no other choice.

And it is you who is attempting to change the subject - this all came up when you said it is okay to hit a six month old baby if they are trying to distract their parents from having a quiet dinner together.

You've been busted on this so many times already I've lost count.

I suggest you quit while you're so far behind.

Toodles!
OCB

Sarasota, FL

#626274 May 25, 2013
Oops!* MISERABLE" cur that you are- which IS quite measurable, btw....

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#626275 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You're confusing me with someone else.

Unless you can find one single post where I've said I didn't cone from a monkey...

The problem I have with the common ancestor thing is that there's no evidence of it. There's no evidence that all life on earth came from one life.

The freethinkers out there just freethought their way into it and they believe it's true. You do, too.
DNA.

Look it up.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#626276 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>In other words: You don't know and can't answer...

"It's being worked on" is a copout.
Goddidit is the copout.

You're quite daft.

Location hidden

#626277 May 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
And right there you have proven once again that you are driven solely by dogma.
There is no evidence for a god.
There is no evidence for a god, TO YOU.

There's also no evidence of a common ancestor, but I'll bet you believe that.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#626278 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>There is no evidence for a god, TO YOU.

There's also no evidence of a common ancestor, but I'll bet you believe that.
DNA.

Look it up.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#626279 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nice backpedal. You did make the claim, you nutter. Capital punishment has zero deterrent effect and no effect on recidivism rates. Take a deep breath. You're losing your final grasp on whatever sanity you still possessed. Please don't hurt anyone today, BTK.
Capital, not Capitol you mis-educated twit.
There were hardly any rapes or murders committed? Please cite your source. You are a looney bird.
Timmy/huh....hmmmm?

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#626280 May 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
100% certifiable knuckle dragger kind of guy! ;)
I'm sure the Bobbit guy thought he could handle crazy too.:-/

I know a guy who had a girlfriend who tried to castrate him for having sex with another woman.

There's "crazy", and then there's "scary crazy".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 21 min Johnny 2,547
Judge Mathew J. Gary (Jun '12) 24 min Ghost 27
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min AussieBobby 258,212
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 28 min Sameer 769
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr The Awakener 173,311
Calling Islam 'the religion of peace' was the D... 1 hr yon 8
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr ucitbd 36,769
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Black Thunder 42 600,201
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 226,548
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 2 hr JUDEletePete 118,132