Since: May 11

UK

#626272 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Most employers consider spending five hours of their time defending their ego-driven Koresh on the Internet as a very productive use of their time. In fact, most employee manuals encourage the practice.
The blue collar life is such a hard one....
OCB

United States

#626273 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
OCB: "Quick!!! Change the subject!!"
Oh please I didn't change anything-what a fool you are.

Anyway, I'll leave you to your day of work posting on Topix- such meaning you have in your life RR-that you are here all the time proves you have no life at all.

But first: when I said it might be okay to hit a baby if in doing so it would prevent them from hurting themselves or others I was trying to give YOU some slack- I'll be sure to never make that mistake again.

You prove yourself to be the measurable cur you are by attempting to twist my words and by trying to make it sound as if I think it's okay to hit babies when I do not and when the truth is you DO think it's okay to hit babies and basically for any reason at all- even for doing what comes naturally to babies- CRYING.

What does not come naturally to six month old babies is engaging in activities that could cause great harm to themselves or others- but it can happen and does happen - very rare as that may be- so for the LAST time- in a circumstance in which hitting a baby would prevent the baby from causing serious injury or harm to themselves or others and if there is no other way to prevent the babies from doing what they're doing other than by hitting them there might not be any other choice but I am very hard-pressed to come up with any scenario in which there would be no other choice.

And it is you who is attempting to change the subject - this all came up when you said it is okay to hit a six month old baby if they are trying to distract their parents from having a quiet dinner together.

You've been busted on this so many times already I've lost count.

I suggest you quit while you're so far behind.

Toodles!
OCB

Sarasota, FL

#626274 May 25, 2013
Oops!* MISERABLE" cur that you are- which IS quite measurable, btw....

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#626275 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You're confusing me with someone else.

Unless you can find one single post where I've said I didn't cone from a monkey...

The problem I have with the common ancestor thing is that there's no evidence of it. There's no evidence that all life on earth came from one life.

The freethinkers out there just freethought their way into it and they believe it's true. You do, too.
DNA.

Look it up.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#626276 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>In other words: You don't know and can't answer...

"It's being worked on" is a copout.
Goddidit is the copout.

You're quite daft.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626277 May 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
And right there you have proven once again that you are driven solely by dogma.
There is no evidence for a god.
There is no evidence for a god, TO YOU.

There's also no evidence of a common ancestor, but I'll bet you believe that.

“I see quantum effects”

In the macro world.

#626278 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>There is no evidence for a god, TO YOU.

There's also no evidence of a common ancestor, but I'll bet you believe that.
DNA.

Look it up.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#626279 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nice backpedal. You did make the claim, you nutter. Capital punishment has zero deterrent effect and no effect on recidivism rates. Take a deep breath. You're losing your final grasp on whatever sanity you still possessed. Please don't hurt anyone today, BTK.
Capital, not Capitol you mis-educated twit.
There were hardly any rapes or murders committed? Please cite your source. You are a looney bird.
Timmy/huh....hmmmm?

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#626280 May 25, 2013
Al Garcia wrote:
<quoted text>
100% certifiable knuckle dragger kind of guy! ;)
I'm sure the Bobbit guy thought he could handle crazy too.:-/

I know a guy who had a girlfriend who tried to castrate him for having sex with another woman.

There's "crazy", and then there's "scary crazy".

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#626281 May 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
This reminds me of those women who escaped a sex predator who kept them as slaves for years here recently. I don't imagine they thought it was good.
http://fox2now.com/2012/08/23/woman-held-as-s...
I feel for them, but at least they are free to live as they choose now; most sex-slave captives meet an ugly end.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#626282 May 25, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol,, well sorry bout that dude...
Carry on with your fantsy..
And no thanks, honestly that thread is no diffeent then this one!
True, there isn't much difference.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#626283 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>The thread was begun by a non-Christian. Using your pretzel logic, that makes you nuts. Alas, your words confirm it.
"In" the Top stories forum, which neither you or apocalypse owns, i.e., it's a public forum. Get over it, wormbait.

“The Intrepid”

Location hidden

#626284 May 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You woke up in the wrong side of the bed, pissy.
Every day, apparently.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#626285 May 25, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOWHERE, did i say that ""this country needs PUBLIC executions done publicaly"". All you have done is proved me right and you a liar!! I said ( NOT STONING ) and that means the instructions that come with stoning, which its done in public!
So once again, you have proven yourself to be DECIETFUL LIAR for ALL to see..
<quoted text>
LIAR! Here is the part of the post to which you asked PROOF AND SOURCE for on two different occasions, and "we" was talking about Israel.... Post# 625909
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>Anyway........
We may think Godís laws in the Old Testament were cruel, but in reality these laws prevented many crimes. For a time in Israel, when they obeyed Godís law like they were commanded, there were hardly any murders, rapes, kidnappings, thefts, etc.
YOU WRITE;
Proof? Source? The "deterrent" method of crime prevention has been so thoroughly discredited I am astounded to see even you repeating it here. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised though - this *is* coming from the guy who just suggested that I was "lucky" I am not at risk for a stoning.
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>When they thought they would be soft on crime and criminals many of the above crimes took place in Israel. So who has the better idea?
YOU WRITE;
Proof? Source? Anything beyond this vague bit of nonsense?
So looks like you are what i say you are, nothing but a LIAR, who twist words and takes things out of context, and is incapable of having an honest and fair debate..
<quoted text>
Those cases of "justifiable" public executions was their CUSTOM back then and it was their LAWS. And Those who recieved it, i am sure they was Guilty of the Crime committed.... It's the same thing as our custom and laws of this modern day. But its a different form of Capitol punishment we hold today as compared back then.
"Which is something i think this country needs today,( not stoning ) "Since stoning was public, and carried out right away after the trial, it worked as a great """deterrent """".
Which is something i think this country needs today,( not stoning ) so dont get bent out of shape timmy, a swift and justice punishment/execution, instead of housing criminals for life..."
So, tell me again that you weren't advocating for public execution."

Tell me, what does this mean? How is it not advocacy for public execution? Yes, you rule out stoning, but you suggest that the power of stoning was in it's public nature, and that this is something we can benefit from.

Also, I was not asking for proof that the jews practiced capital punishment, I wanted proof that there was no crime during this time period, and this proof cannot come from the bible. I know that might be hard for you to understand. This is the source of the confusion, you provided with me proof that the jews practiced capital punishment (no shit) when I wanted non biblical proof that it worked well as a deterrent.

Location hidden

#626286 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Nice backpedal. You did make the claim, you nutter. Capital punishment has zero deterrent effect and no effect on recidivism rates. Take a deep breath. You're losing your final grasp on whatever sanity you still possessed. Please don't hurt anyone today, BTK.
There were hardly any rapes or murders committed? Please cite your source. You are a looney bird.
Thank you. That's what I was asking him for, and he brilliantly provided me with proof that yes, the jews did in fact practice capital punishment. Well, no shit.

Location hidden

#626287 May 25, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>

Those cases of "justifiable" public executions was their CUSTOM back then and it was their LAWS. And Those who recieved it, i am sure they was Guilty of the Crime committed.... It's the same thing as our custom and laws of this modern day. But its a different form of Capitol punishment we hold today as compared back then.
Even if, somehow, a mistake was never made, and every single execution was "just" in the sense that the guilty had actually committed a crime, the practice is nevertheless unjustifiable. Just because something is "the law" does not mean it is right. Killing a man for stealing? Killing his entire family as well? This is moral to you simply because your god says so? Sick.

Location hidden

#626288 May 25, 2013
psalms 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Timmy/huh....hmmmm?
No, hiding. Remember, everyone who disagrees with you is hiding.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#626289 May 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Every day, apparently.
Good thing you showed up to give RR some support, nano.

The poor guy is like those fighters who were in the ring with Muhammad Ali for a couple of rounds.

Help him out; he needs it.

“THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD;”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#626290 May 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
If you can come up with a source that gives the crime rate and murder statistic's in the 4th century and up, by all means provide it to me?

The part that said Israel had less crimes and murder was low,, come from the sight i provided.. I did not write that, nor say that. The wiki link said that. Read the link and see for yourself.

But here is all i could find of up to date statistics that compare crime rate between Isael and the United States. And its "shockingly" a big difference! Not to say it's all because of the deterrent of Capital punishment, but it's obvious what they have taught the younger generation about "good" morals and respect for the laws of God, according to their "belief" in the OT..

http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/Israel/Un...
Huh

Dallas, TX

#626291 May 25, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>"In" the Top stories forum, which neither you or apocalypse owns, i.e., it's a public forum. Get over it, wormbait.
You're very confused. I wasn't trying to dissuade anyone from posting. I love when godbot s post. It shows how uneducated and delusional Christians need to be to promote their immoral dogma. Worm bait? So, your body goes to Heben? Why do we need al those ecology-damaging cemeteries in a land full of Christians, then? Funny how Jesus' body went along with him but everybody else leaves their's behind. Just another nail in the BS story, eh? Care to buy a bridge, charlatan bait?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
REAL ENEMIES of America living among us 5 min hpcaban 2
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 min hpcaban 441,809
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min YellowPissreality 265,393
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min June VanDerMark 560,158
End of the word game. (Dec '08) 23 min andet1987 1,404
Can REAL PEACE be REALIZED without Jesus Christ?? 25 min hpcaban 3
Scientific proof for God's existence 29 min Doctor REALITY 45
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Atheist girl 605,279
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web