Prove there's a god.
Huh

Dallas, TX

#626493 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
RiversideRedneck wrote:
I don't believe God created Himself so I can't entertain that question.
<quoted text>
What makes you assume an eternal being needs to be created?
What makes you assume a universe needs to be created? You are falling prey to special pleading, which is where Kalam's Cosmological Argument falls woefully flat.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#626494 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Sodomy is anal or oral sex. I don't even understand why anybody would want to engage in anal sex anyway, except male homosexuals where sodomy is their only option. Adam and Eve were commanded not to perform oral sex, it's a given they wouldn't do anything anally. God knew Adams' nature, that he's a sex offender. You are also using the NT to support your beliefs which I do not accept.
Everybody has an option, a choice. You opted for making an ass of yourself. Go figure....literally.

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#626495 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think that anal and oral would be considered synonymous with "spilling seed", biblically speaking.
Yeah but there's spillage even in the conventional way too. Unless you swallowed a dyson.

I need a mind wash. Remind me why we're going here?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626496 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>You do not have to physically see something standing in front of you to have evidence for it. There are other, scientific ways of gathering evidence. Strangely, all of the evidence we have points towards a common ancestor and none of it points to a god.
Also, I have never declared that god doesn't exist. I can say with near certainty that your god doesn't exist, unless he specifically designed the world to make his existence appear unlikely. That would be kind of a dick move, though.
timn17 wrote:
You do not have to physically see something standing in front of you to have evidence for it.
Good.

Then when you're atheist buddies asked me retarded questions like "show me a picture of God", or "show me gods YouTube page", you should be right there to shut them up and tell them how illogical those requests are.

But you probably won't.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#626497 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Abortion is execution but I don't see you championing THAT cause. Fkg hypocrite.
No, it's not. You can't execute a non sentient being.

I don't think that anyone should choose to get an abortion without careful consideration, but the option is necessary.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#626498 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Good.
Then when you're atheist buddies asked me retarded questions like "show me a picture of God", or "show me gods YouTube page", you should be right there to shut them up and tell them how illogical those requests are.
But you probably won't.
I have never seen someone ask you to show them a picture of god. What we ask for is evidence, any evidence, and you always deflect with "that's between you and god." When a cult member can use the same debate tactics as you do, you might want to rethink your reasoning.

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#626499 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I said "potential", asshat. Each one has a moment when he considers killing his victim to keep them from telling on him. each victim that is allowed to live lives with that fear in their mind..."Will he come back and kill me later?" There are threats made, like when the rapists says if the victim tells he'll kill some family member of theirs. Until you have been a victim of rape your opinion doesn't mean shyt.
Steady on. I understand that. What I'm saying is it's impossible to say that it's a fact that ALL rapists are potential murderers.

For what its worth I agree with you, I believe that too. That's why I said I want to disagree with you, but I wont. In a world that is governed by absolute evidence beyond a shadow of a doubt(topix style) unfortunately that isn't a common held belief. Otherwise rapists would never be released as they would be deeamed to dangerous to release.

Now lets refrain from name calling Nano, I don't fancy a slanging match tonight.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626501 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the out the england midlands black country accent. That's another good'n.
LMAO! Thanks. Here's what I found.

http://youtu.be/NqIcbLkY2iY

Here's some drunk, ignorant rednecks and their opinions on the "A-rabs"...

http://youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#626502 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>God never told Adam & Eve not to have anal sex, you're making that up.

In fact, the bible says,“To the pure, all things are pure.”(Titus 1:15).

The Lord created your body, and no part of it is imperfect or unclean.

So anal sex between a married couple is not frowned upon.
By who?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626505 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>The clash of the decoder rings.*Grabs popcorn.*
If I done told you once, I done told you a thousand times.

My nuts are not popcorn!

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626506 May 26, 2013
Skitz wrote:
<quoted text>
And then the one eyed trouser snake was banished from the garden of eden.
Is that where anal began?

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#626508 May 26, 2013
End of Times wrote:
<quoted text>The option is necessary......all atheists and gays should be executed, for their own good....they have no hope of recovering from their comma state of numb nut being.
Thou shalt not kill.

I suppose there will always be some believers who decide in their infinite wisdom that some of what there god commands should be ignored.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626509 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Sodomy is anal or oral sex. I don't even understand why anybody would want to engage in anal sex anyway, except male homosexuals where sodomy is their only option. Adam and Eve were commanded not to perform oral sex, it's a given they wouldn't do anything anally. God knew Adams' nature, that he's a sex offender. You are also using the NT to support your beliefs which I do not accept.
Okay, so you don't like anal and you want everyone else to not like anal, too. Is that right?

My wife happens to really enjoy it, it gets her off in a different way than vaginal sex.

And why would you say that anal sex is a male homosexuals "only option"? Never heard of a hand job or a blow job?

Where are you getting that "Adam was a sex offender"? Supply the scripture that supports that claim.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626510 May 26, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I've never counted them. God is usually referred to in the male vernacular because God wanted people to think she is a man. It's obviously worked. Where the OT differentiates between male and female, it says God is female. You have to be weaned from Christianity before you can understand basic truths.
Ok, you haven't counted. Fine.

Supply ONE scripture that describes God as a female.

Go.

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#626511 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Thanks. Here's what I found.
http://youtu.be/NqIcbLkY2iY
Here's some drunk, ignorant rednecks and their opinions on the "A-rabs"...
http://youtu.be/4Wroj0FLvzs
That's fantastic that right there!

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#626512 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that where anal began?
It must of been.

We've really cracked the code here tonight.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626513 May 26, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>I think that anal and oral would be considered synonymous with "spilling seed", biblically speaking.
I've had a vasectomy.

I have no seed to spill.

:)

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626514 May 26, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you assume a universe needs to be created? You are falling prey to special pleading, which is where Kalam's Cosmological Argument falls woefully flat.
I didn't say that I think the universe needs to be created, did I?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#626515 May 26, 2013
timn17 wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen someone ask you to show them a picture of god. What we ask for is evidence, any evidence, and you always deflect with "that's between you and god." When a cult member can use the same debate tactics as you do, you might want to rethink your reasoning.
Ok, but when you see someone say that, you'll interject on logic's behalf, right?

“Just a very naughty boy.”

Since: Dec 08

Dodge

#626516 May 26, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so you don't like anal and you want everyone else to not like anal, too. Is that right?
My wife happens to really enjoy it, it gets her off in a different way than vaginal sex.
And why would you say that anal sex is a male homosexuals "only option"? Never heard of a hand job or a blow job?
Where are you getting that "Adam was a sex offender"? Supply the scripture that supports that claim.
You want to hold on to that woman with two hands.

No pun intended :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min House 272,418
Is the problem of groping in India over exagger... (Jan '11) 22 min DTC 484
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr chirag parmar 197
sex (May '13) 1 hr vapi btm 180
Interracial Dating 2 hr white stud 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Mia Copa 599,783
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 2 hr Dennis 42
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Justice League_ 2,009
White Lives MATTER 10 hr Burke Devlin 113
More from around the web